The Root and His Aunt Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Lute, Barbara was obviously primed and ready, because it only took her a few minutes of hand work before she threw back her head and writhed in pleasure as her body convulsed with an orgasm.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed in a loud whisper. "Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck yes!"

Lute and Barbara were both now relieved and Lute hoped he would be able to rejoin his family without a huge bulge in his shorts.

But when they had cleaned up and gone back to the lake to join the others, their return was greeted by a round of grins from Lute's dad, Jack and Lynn. His mother, however, acted as if she was clueless to what was going on.

Over dinner that evening, Lute's cousins told of their plans to go into town to catch a movie, and his sister was going out with some friends. Lute added that he was going to a party at the house of some friends who had a house across the lake. So, agreeing that they'd all be home by midnight, the kids all headed off right after dinner, leaving Barbara and the other adults home alone. Much to their pleasure, Lute was sure.

Lute did go to the party at his friends' place, but he only stayed until about 10pm before he begged off and headed back home, hoping that he hadn't missed the evening's escapades of his randy relatives. And he especially hoped to catch the featured threesome between Barbara, Jack and his mom.

When Lute approached the house, he shut off his van's lights and engine so he could quietly coast into his parking spot on the road behind the house. And once he was parked, he crept up alongside the house and moved into his previous night's position, hidden in the bushes outside his parent's bedroom. Peeking in through the gap in the blinds, he was able to see his mom lying alone in bed, reading by the light of her bedside lamp with a lit candle burning close by.

His mom was lying under some light covers, but from her exposed shoulders Lute gathered she was naked. However, after a few minutes of watching her read, Lute began to think that maybe he had arrived too late. Or perhaps tonight's threesome had been cancelled. But it was just about then that he heard a light tapping sound and saw the hallway door open, and in strode his Uncle Jack, with Barbara close behind.

Jack was wearing a robe and carrying a bottle of wine and two empty glasses. And the vixen Barbara was carrying her own glass of wine and wearing just a long low cut t-shirt that barely covered her bare bottom.

After entering the room, Lute heard Jack say, "Hello, baby," as he walked over to Denise and leaned down to give her a long slow kiss. He then poured her a glass of wine, and when she sat up to receive it, the sheet dropped down, revealing her big floppy white tits. Jack lingered at the bedside just long enough to give her lovely knockers a few good caresses, and then he slowly pulled back the covers to expose her full nakedness.

Jack then slowly ran his fingers up Denise's leg and tenderly over her stomach and navel, which made her shudder and groan. Apparently satisfied that she was now ready, Jack moved away and sat close by in a cushioned wicker chair.

While Jack and Denise had been getting reacquainted, Barbara had directed a look and a wink over to the window, guessing correctly that her audience member was settled in for the show. She then seated herself on the bed next to Lute's mom, and as she sipped her wine, she began gently stroking Denise's leg. Denise reached up to turn off her reading light, and the room was then lit only by the soft glow of the candle.

After his eyes had adjusted to the subdued lighting, Lute could see that Barbara was still moving slowly and deliberately, massaging his mom's tits with one hand as she lightly stroked the other hand over his mom's stomach and crotch.

Now, when Lute had thought about his mom having a threesome with Barbara and Jack, he had mostly pictured the two ladies' attention focused on Jack and his big cock. It hadn't really occurred to him that Barbara and his mom would have some girl-on-girl action. But from what was shaping up on the bed, it was clear that's exactly what was happening. And if the size of the boner that was growing in his shorts was any indication, Lute didn't mind a bit.

The two fine ladies continued their soft and seductive caressing of each other's tanned bodies, and then moved their heads close together to trade tender kisses. All the while, Jack sat watching with lustful interest from his nearby chair.

The tan lines created by the ladies' bathing suits had left their luscious bodies with a striking two-tone contrast. Their faces, legs, arms and midsections were all a deep tan. While their big tits and sweet asses were a stark and fleshy white. Lute found this to be a highly erotic look that accentuated the well proportioned roundness of their figures and made their tits and butts look especially succulent. And from the way Jack hungrily looked on, Lute suspected he shared his sentiments.

By now, Jack had opened his robe and was sipping from his wine glass while slowly stroking his cock with the other. As he did, his big log gradually stretched to its full impressive size. And when it was fully gorged and hard, not only did Jack's ten-inch pole look equal to Lute's in length and girth, but it also had the same slight upward arch as his own.

Jack was a fine specimen of middle-aged manhood. He had been a competitive athlete in high school and college and had kept in good shape ever since. So his good looks and physique, along with his successful career and his winning personality—all accompanied by a ten-inch cock—must have made him quite a catch for Lynn, Lute mused, though Lynn was also quite the looker herself. But Lute thought that it was nonetheless really generous of her to share her well-hung husband with her sister and sister-in-law. And Jack, as Lute could tell by the way he stroked his meat in preparation for its upcoming featured role, liked to be shared.

Outside, Lute moved about in the bushes to get a better view of the bed. And when he did, he saw that Barbara was now lying draped over his mom, their big white tits rubbing each other as they canoodled. And as they squished their fleshy melons together, their kisses gradually progressed from tender to more intense, until they were driving their tongues deep into each others' mouths and groaning as their passion increased. Barbara then began slowly grinding her cunt onto Denise's thigh, smooshing her big hairy pussy into his mom with the same fury as their kisses.

From his chair, Jack was now fully erect and itching to join in. And after draining his glass of wine, he rose and tossed off his robe and walked over to the bed. As he approached, Denise reached up and grabbed his immense cock and pulled it towards her. Leaning forward, she took it into her mouth and began bobbing her head and slurping on Jack's engorged knob.

"Ooh, I've so missed this, Jack," Lute could hear his mom say quietly, "I've been thinking about this all day!"

As Lute's mom stretched her mouth around Jack's righteous wood, Barbara spread Denise's legs wide apart and planted her face over her pussy, skillfully lapping her tongue over her lover's labia and clit. And it wasn't long before Denise was writhing her hips and pulling Barbara's face deeper into her hairy wet twat, all as she continued sucking on Jack's huge member.

With Barbara still planted between her legs, Jack climbed onto the bed and straddled Denise's upper torso, positioning his cock over her face. Denise giggled happily as she reached up and grabbed Jack's nut sack and began stroking and sucking on his testes as she stroked her hand up and down on his monster organ.

Jack then took his cock shaft into his hand and slowly eased the head of his rigid tool back into Denise's ready mouth. She took it hungrily and began deep throating him in the same manner Lute had seen the night before. However, tonight, his mom had the lovely Barbara working her tongue-magic over her juicy gash, so his mom's writhing and moans were intensified tenfold as Barbara worked her towards a big squirting orgasm.

Sensing that it wouldn't take much to send Denise into full-geyser mode, Barbara removed her face from her crotch and began working her fingers and hand over Denise's juicy vagina with such vigor that it looked like she was trying to remove a red wine stain from a white carpet. But her efforts paid off, because as Jack drove his cock deep into Denise's throat, she raised her hips and started to squirt a stream of lady juice that soaked most everything within a two foot radius.

"Oooooh, yes, oh, my god, yes!" Lute's mom screamed in a muffled roar, "Oooooh, sweet Jesus, yes!"

Pulling his cock from her mouth as she roared, Jack slipped further down on Denise's torso, stopping as he did to suck on her big tits as they heaved and flopped on her chest as she gasped, "Oooh, wow, wow, fucking wow!"

When Jack had his legs straddled around Denise's crotch, Barbara reached over and took his big cock in her hand, moved it into position over Denise's vulva, and shoved Jack's meat pole up her flooded pussy, making her cry out even louder.

"Oooh, yes, that's what I want! Give me your big cock, Jack!" Denise moaned, "Give it to me! I've been waiting all day for this. All day! Now give me that big cock, Jack. Fuck me!"

Jack's motor was now at full throttle. He gave a low roar as he fixed his knees against Denise's thighs and began driving his monster meat hard and fast and deep up her gushing hole. And as he did, Barbara stayed in the sphere of their lovemaking by crouching alongside them, caressing Denise's big flopping tits and reaching up to squeeze and caress Jack's balls.

The lusty threesome continued on, with Jack pounding Denise's pussy and Barbara kissing and groping and providing lusty words of encouragement.

"Oh, yes, Jack! Fuck her with that big cock! Look how she loves it! Just look how she loves it when you do that! Drive that big cock all the way in, Jack. All the way in! Jackhammer her, baby, Jackhammer her!"

And indeed, she was loving it. Denise had raised her hips so Jack's lecherous fuck muscle could drive as deeply into her cunt as possible, and she groaned with each thrust of his hungry pecker.

"Uh...uh...uh. Oh, yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...Jack! Oh, Jack!" Denise moaned as Jack continued plunging her with his thick rod.

Jack was now dripping with sweat as he pounded Denise. He was relentlessly slapping his big balls against her ass and thighs with each thrust, their bodies drenched with their sweat, and their faces contorted with lustful intensity.

As for Lute, he was crouched in his spy spot with a raging hard on that rivaled his Uncle Jack's. Lute had a firm grip on his meat and was stroking it in time with the cunt pounding that Jack was administering to his mother's wanton pussy.

But after a prolonged round of frenzied hammering on Lute's mom, Jack decided to show her ravaged pussy some mercy. Because he gradually slowed down his fuck thrusts, and with a loud slurp from Denise's stretched-to-the-max vagina, Jack slid his thick cock out of her pussy and leaned forward, breathing deeply as the sweat dripped down from his brow onto Denise's fleshy white tits.

But Jack's respite was a short one, because after he had dismounted Denise, he turned his attention to Barbara, who had never moved far away.

Grabbing Barbara's head he gave her a long deep kiss. And Lute then heard him whisper, "You ready to get fucked, sis? You ready to get Jackhammered?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Barbara whispered back, just loud enough for Lute to hear. "Fuck me, Jack. Give me that big dick! Fuck me like Lute does me, hard and nasty! You know that's how I like it Jack, hard and nasty!"

Then, ever the performer, Barbara got up on all fours, facing her head towards Lute's perch outside the window. And in her signature move, she stuck her ass up in the air and swayed it from side to side, inviting Jack to take her from behind.

"C'mon Jack. Take me like your bitch dog!" Barbara rasped, "C'mon baby! Jackhammer my sweet ass!"

And as she hissed this to Jack, she looked inquisitively towards the window to see if Lute was still watching. And when she saw a bit of his face at the edge of the curtain, she stuck out her tongue at him and then panted like a lusty dog. And the look on her face said it all to Lute, "Buckle up buster, because this is going to be something you don't want to miss!"

As Barbara clowned slyly for Lute's benefit, Jack grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart so her bright pink anus was open and ready. And after dropping a large wad of spit into her gaping orifice, Jack planted his mouth on her anus and further lubricated it in preparation for his massive meat.

Barbara's antics were soon over, because when Jack mounted her ass and hungrily drove his monster tool up her rear chute, her eyes and face took on an astonished look, and she gasped, obviously surprised at how big and hard Jack's member really was once he drove it fully into her anal canal.

"Oh, Jesus, Jack! You are so fucking big! Oh my god!" Barbara gasped with genuine astonishment as he eased his distended member inch by inch into her tight asshole. "Give it to me, Jack! Give it to your bitch! Jackhammer me, baby!"

Jack wasted no time in reaching escape velocity, because after a few more easy strokes to acclimate Barbara's ass to his massive intruder, he began fucking her bung with the same intensity he had recently applied to Lute's mom's pussy. And as each thrust of Jack's big cock drove further into Barbara's ass, she lunged forward on her hands and knees, her big fleshy white tits flopping back in forth in time with his pounding. But in spite of the bodily gyrations she was sharing with Jack, Barbara surreptitiously kept her eyes fixed on Lute's through the window. And Lute was fully enthralled with the scene that was playing out before him.

"Pound my ass, Jack! Pound it! Jackhammer me, baby!" Barbara continued, smiling sexily at Lute as she urged Jack on. "Fuck me like that stud nephew of yours fucks me, Jack. Hard and nasty! Hard and nasty!"

Lute's mom, not wanting to be left out of the action, had slid under Barbara and started sucking on her swinging tits, going from one hanging flesh bag to the other like a hungry calf. And as she suckled Barbara's udders, she reached a hand up into Barbara's cunt and roughly worked her fingers over her clit as Jack pounded his meat into her craven asshole, each thrust making a "Squooshing" sound as Barbara's sphincter stretched and wrapped around Jack's thick shaft.

Soon, the look on Barbara's face left no doubt that she was on the verge of a monstrous orgasm. She looked at Lute pleadingly as she swore at Jack and Denise, "Cmon, Jack, give it to me! Give it to me! Make me cum! And shove your hand up my pussy, sweetie! Oh, god, this hurts so fucking good!"

Knowing they had her close to rapture, Jack increased his ass pounding, and Denise worked a good portion of her right hand up into Barbara's gaping pussy, causing Barbara to squeal in lusty delight, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!"

Barbara's squeals were soon followed by a deep and rapturous groan as she came, "Ohhh, fuck..." was all she could say, over and over, "Ohhh, fuck, yes!"

With a drunken look, Barbara smiled at Lute and then dropped onto the wet bed as Jack removed his thick cock from her ass with one last juicy "shloop".

Barbara was now completely happy and wasted as she moaned on the bed. But Jack and Denise still had some unfinished business to attend to. And Lute was likewise primed and ready to witness their grand finale, with his hand still wrapped around his throbbing cock as he repositioned for a better view.

Jack knelt on the bed as his cock rose from his crotch like a muscled appendage, arched and ready for more. He looked down at Barbara as if she were a victim he had impaled on a battlefield. And he lustfully eyed Denise's glistening tan and white body, and then reached down and lifted one of her big tits and bounced it in his hand.

"What about you, sis?" Jack said to Denise. "You ready to get royally fucked? You ready to swing these big tits in my face while I fuck you?"

"I gotta' tell you," Jack went on, "I really love Lynn, you know that. Just like you love Charlie. But man, there's something about you that just makes me crazy. It always has. Ever since that first time we fucked in college. You are so fucking hot!"

Continuing, Jack said, "Just look at you, a loving wife and mom. And there you are, all naked and sweaty with your big tits flopping around and your pussy all swollen and drenched. Who would ever guess that you, you of all people, would be in a nasty threesome with Barbara and me? Who would ever have imagined that!"

Lute's mom fingered her pussy and squeezed her big brown nipples as she hungrily looked up, listening to Jack as he spoke. When he was finished, she said, "It is pretty amazing, isn't it Jack? You and me in bed together here, with our spouses in the next room, doing whatever it is they do! We're so lucky to have found a way to be together again without ruining our marriages. We're so lucky. Because I can't imagine how I went so long without fucking your big cock. I don't ever want to lose that again. Not ever!"

And Denise then rose and knelt in front of Jack so she could refocus her attention on his glorious organ that she loved so much. She wrapped both hands around Jack's veined muscle and opened her mouth all the way, wrapping her lips around his taut meat, stretching her mouth wide to accommodate its girth, and sucking it long and slow.

"Oh, it's so good to have this back in my mouth!" Lute heard his mom say to Jack as she sucked on his rod, gazing up at it lovingly as she wrapped her hands around his beast and stroked it up and down, twisting her hands around the shaft with each motion. "It's my favorite thing to eat. It's so big and strong and hard. There's nothing I love more than your cock, Jack. You know that don't you? Do you know how much I love your cock, baby?"

Jack moved his hips forward so his cock worked deeper into Denise's mouth, silencing her momentarily.

"Yeah, baby, I do know how much you love my cock. And I love the way you suck me, and I get hard every time I think about sliding my big cock up your cunt. Are you ready for me to do that? Are you ready for me to Jackhammer your pussy again? Or would you like me to stretch out that sweet asshole of yours, just like I did to Barbara? You wanna' get it nice or nasty?"

Hearing her name, Barbara rolled over to face them and drowsily offered to Denise, "Take him up your ass, baby. I gotta' tell you, there's not much better than having Jack fuck you up the ass. Man oh man, between Jack and your son, I'm not sure whose big cock I'd rather have fuck my ass. They're both incredible! And to think I'm gonna' have your boy fucking me later on tonight. Well, that makes this just about the perfect day, don't ya' think?"

Lute's mom pretended to be angry as Barbara talked about fucking her son, and pushed her back down on the bed. "That's enough from you!" Denise snarled at her as she laughed.

"Well that settles it," Denise said as she gave a few more long slurps on Jack's ready weapon. "Fuck my ass, Jack. Give me that Jackhammer treatment! I love being nasty with you!"

Hearing that, Barbara scooted up to the head of the bed and propped herself on the pillows, gaining a prime viewing spot for the upcoming event.

While Lute, still positioned outside the window, readjusted his grip on his swollen prick and remained thankful for his own fine vantage point.

Denise reluctantly let go of Jack's arched muscle and reached into the bed stand drawer to pull out a tube of lubricant. She squirted a liberal amount on her hand, rubbed some onto Jack's thick cock, and then worked the remainder into her own asshole.