The Root and His Aunt Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta' get ready for that big cock of yours, baby. I could hardly sit down for a day after the bruising ass fuck you gave me last time!" Denise whispered as she turned around and positioned her sweet white ass in front of Jack's growling cock monster. "Now go slowly at first, baby. Ease me in for a while before you go all Jackhammer on me, okay?"

Jack did just that and carefully slipped the bulbous end of his cock slowly into Denise's lubed anus, inching his thick rod ever-so-carefully up her craven canal. Like Barbara, Denise gasped as Jack worked his steeled tool deeper into her ass.

"Ooomph!" she groaned, once Jack had about half of his mighty sword impaled inside her, and then she swore, "Damn, no matter how many times you fuck me back there, I always forget how big you are! Damn, that does hurt so good! It hurts so fucking good!"

And as Jack moved his rod further in, Denise pushed her ass back onto him, until his cock was fully encased inside her rectum. Jack paused and stayed there for a moment as she seductively moved her ass from side to side, like she was trying to slip on a tight pair of pants, adjusting her body to the muscular snake that had slithered up her rear canal.

"Okay, darlin', pound away!" Denise then hissed to Jack as she drove her lubed ass back onto his impaled cock. "Jackhammer me, baby! Fuck me nasty!"

Jack wasted no time picking up the action, and was soon fucking her ass with the same abandon as he had offered to her pussy earlier. The sweat soon dripped off of his face and the slapping of skin on skin reverberated throughout the room.

Unbeknownst to Denise, she was positioned perfectly for her son's viewing pleasure. She was faced towards the window, just as Barbara had been, so Lute got a stellar view of her big floppy white tits as they swayed and lunged with each thrust of Jack's big cock up her ass. And Lute could see the pleasured grimace on her face as she took him inside her. She was in heaven, and her wavy dark hair was matted with sweat, her brow furrowed, and her eyes squinted with the fantastic pain of having ten inches of throbbing manhood shoved in and out of her rear admiral.

After pounding her from behind for a good long run, Lute heard Jack hiss, "I wanna' see your big tits while I fuck you, baby! C'mon, show me those tits!"

He then slowly pulled his gleaming cock out of her inflamed anus and held it in his hand. "Turn over for me baby and show me those big tits! Let me see those big white knockers you're always hiding from me. C'mon, show 'em to me baby!"

Denise giggled and turned over to lie on her back in front of Jack, her legs spread wide. She then looked up at him as she grabbed both of her big fleshy tit mounds in her greasy hands and lifted them up to her mouth.

"You mean these, lover? Is this what you were missing?" she said as she ran her tongue around each big brown nipple. "You wanna' see these big babies flop around while you do the nasty on my ass, is that it?"

"Exactly!" Jack replied, "Suck on those while I fuck you all nasty up your sweet cherry ass!"

"Yes, sir!" Denise responded gleefully.

Lute still had a good view as his mom tongued and kissed her big flesh sacks in a long and hot interlude while Jack looked down lustfully at her, stroking his proud cock as did.

Then, with Jack's assistance, Denise lifted her ass and wrapped her legs around his neck and shoulders, again giving him easy access to her gaping asshole. And in no time, Jack had shoved his bulging cock back inside her so it was again tightly encased inside her rear chute. He then began slapping his sweaty thighs against her ass, and hungrily watched her work her hands over her big juicy tits as he drove his meat inside her tight bottom.

With this new change of positions, Barbara arose from her comfy repose and reinserted herself back into the action. She joined Denise in kissing and sucking on her tits, and soon moved a hand into Denise's soaked crotch and began fingering her swollen clit.

It had been a full evening for everyone, and from the looks on the lovers' faces, Lute sensed that a formidable climax was not far away. His mom was grunting and wagging her head from side to side on the bed as Jack pounded her ass and Barbara diddled her twat. And Jack looked like he was in the last set of 100 pushups —grimacing, sweating and groaning with each athletic thrust of his cock up Denise's ass. So it was no surprise when Denise began to buck her hips and squeal as she began to shed some of her juices all over Jack's stomach.

"Ohhh, my god...oh, fuck yes, yes, yes...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Denise gasped as she writhed spasmodically on the bed and continued moaning in a muffled roar, "Oh, god, yes...yes...yes!"

And Jack was not far behind, because he soon pulled his thick cock out of Denise's ass, and with a huge groan, began ejaculating a massive steamy load of spunk all over Denise and Barbara. "Uhhh...oooh, yeah. That's it! That's it!" Jack grunted as he came.

Denise was too exhausted to respond, but Barbara was ready, and she quickly grabbed Jack's cock mid-spasm and directed his salty spunk onto her own face and tits. Jack blew a monster load and Barbara was soon soaked in his cum as she hungrily sucked off his last shots of jism into her mouth and wiped his sticky goo over her heaving tits.

And Lute? Well, the load of jerked spew that erupted from his cock as his mom and Jack climaxed was of equal proportions to theirs. And for years, whenever he walked along that side of their lake house, Lute would peer through the bushes to see the stain of his cum still on the paint below the window.

And when Barbara, with Jack's spent cock still in her mouth, turned and looked towards the window and smiled, Lute gave her a big thumbs up. She had put on an award-worthy performance, as had her two cast mates. "Bravo!" Lute whispered under his breath, "Bravo!"