The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had wanted to apologise, having forgotten for a moment that it was his 'mum', who he had his arms around. He had picked up the scent of her perfume, the smell of shampoo on her hair and the warmth of her body pressed against him. Having now gone without for the last few month's, the most natural thing in the world happened, as he felt himself start to harden. No wonder she had looked shocked and fled the room, she must think her son a pervert.

Tom woke, sensing that someone was sat on the edge of his bed.

Jessica spoke softly, almost a whisper, 'I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, you must be disgusted that I tried to kiss you'.

Tom wasn't in the least disgusted, 'It's OK mum, you've had a bad time, and then tonight you have drunk a bit too much, you probably just imagined you were dancing with Brian.

'Anyway, I can confirm that you are nice to kiss.' He finished with a laugh, trying to inject some humour into the conversation. It was only then that she told him what had previously taken place, he could sympathise with her, hadn't he also suffered the same fate.

He could hear her crying softly as he reached out, placing his hand on hers and trying to offer her some comfort.

'I would invite you into my bed, but I'm currently naked,' he told her, astonished when she told him to move over and slid in beside him.

Even though he could not see her in the darkened room, he sensed that her face was close to his and that she was looking at him. Tom purposely kept a space between their bodies aware that he was naked, and that if he got too close, something unexpected may happen. They lay there in silence, as though she was waiting for something to happen, and then much to his surprise, he kissed her, at first, tentatively, but then as she responded, the kiss became more sensual as she closed the distance between them, pushing her body, still covered by a dressing gown and nightdress, against his.

Jessica felt warm and soft as she pushed her hips and pelvis against his own, even with the clothing she wore, she must be able to feel his cock as it started to expand, he thought to himself, suddenly becoming self-conscious with what was happening in his groin. But either she did not notice or did not care, her hand which had been resting on his chest, started tracing patterns over his bare flesh, her fingers rubbing and arousing his nipples. He breathed in deeply, holding his breath as her hand wandered from his chest and down across his belly, until suddenly he gasped, the air rushing from his lungs as her fingers encountered the head of his cock and she ran her fingertips around it.

Tom groaned audibly as her hand took hold of him, 'Holy shit,' he thought, aware that the hand grasping his cock belonged to his mother, just as the sound left his lips.

No longer was she just holding it, she was slowly masturbating him, his shaft throbbing and twitching as she pulled the skin up and down. She released him momentarily as he felt her sit up, and then a rustle of clothing as he presumed, she got rid of her dressing gown and nightdress. His assumption was confirmed when she slid back under the covers, pressing herself against him, and he felt her bare breasts, pushing against his chest. Her hand returned to his groin and her purchase on his cock, as she masturbated him once more. Tom reciprocated as his hand went to her breasts, cupping each soft full orb in turn and running her nipples between his finger and thumb, thus bringing both erect.

Now it was Jessica's turn to moan softly as began to arouse her, she too was holding her breath as his hand moved down over her stomach, stroking her soft curves and then pausing as his fingers reached her pubic hair. Tom could feel that she kept it very short and manicured, not much more than a soft downy stubble, his hand continued with his mother finally letting out a gasp, as he touched her vagina, the lips already open and moist with her juice. He teased her incessantly until finally, he slid his finger into her cunt as she swore loudly.

At first, it felt strange to him as he was still thinking in terms of her being his mother, he had touched his mother's breasts and nipples had run his hand over her pubes and he was now fingering his mother while she was tossing him off, could anything be more bizarre. But the more he touched her and the greater his arousal, the more he thought of her as a woman, doing things to her that he knew she would enjoy. Jessica moaned pleasurably as his fingers continued to sink into her flesh and she felt herself drawing closer, and then dragging him on top of her as she demanded that he fuck her.

Tom knelt between her thighs as she pleaded with him, 'I want you to fuck me, please fuck me, Tom.'

It sounded strange to hear his mother utter those words to him, but he was happy to do as she asked as he pushed the tip of his cock against her fanny and then plunged it deep inside her. Jessica screamed as he filled her, her passageway expanding to accommodate him as their groins pressed together. He carried on kneeling, slowly rocking back and forwards as his shaft slid in and out of her fanny, Tom wanted more, at the moment, she was a shadowy form on his bed, the room too dark to make out any features and he desperately wanted to see her.

Leaning over her, he whispered in her ear, Jessica murmuring her consent as she felt him reach out sideways and fumble for his bedside lamp, And then the room was lit by a subdued light and he was able to gaze down at her perfect form. 'Oh god, she is gorgeous,' he said to himself, viewing her long hair fanning out across the pillow, perfectly framing her beautiful face. Her breasts still kept their shape and firmness, twin peaks that rose from her chest, both topped with a dark erect nipple.

As his gaze ran down her body, he was surprised to see that she carried not one ounce of fat. 'She had certainly taken care of her self,' he thought as his eyes reached her perfectly manicured bush and the sight of his cock buried deep inside her quim.

'Do I pass muster?' She giggled, both pleased and amused with the changing expressions across his face, if she had been unsure before, she knew for certain now, that he found her attractive. Tom's reply was to increase his impetus, his cock sliding into her fanny with greater momentum and causing her to moan louder. Jessica was so close now, it had been a while since she had last had sex, and it had not taken her son long to bring her to a fever pitch. She wanted to wait until he was ready, so urged him on, begging him to fuck her fast and hard.

Tom needed no second bidding, it had also been a while for him, and like his mother, he was reaching the point of no return. Leaning forward on his arms, his hips became a blur as he shagged her, and was quickly rewarded as she thrashed beneath him, her body going taut and her fingers digging into the sheet as she climaxed, followed seconds later as she cried out again and called his name, his cock twitching rapidly inside her and then jerking as his cum spurted deep inside her cunt.

It was the only time that night that they made love, it was late, and they were both sated and exhausted, falling asleep in each other's arms. Jessica was the first to awake the next morning, turning on her side and looking at her son, still sleeping soundly on the opposite side of the bed. She had an urge to touch his skin and run her hands over his muscular chest, but instead, she lifted the covers gently and peered down at his morning erection, an instant thrill springing forth between her legs.

Tom was slowly coming awake as he turned his head and squinted at his mother, a smile suddenly appearing on his face, 'You look pleased with yourself' he murmured, raising his arms above his head and stretching.

'Do you regret last night?' she asked, wondering what was making him smile.

He shook his head, 'Not at all, but there is one thing.'

Jessica looked worried and nervous for a second until he continued, 'Next time we fuck, do you mind if I call you by your name, it doesn't feel right saying 'mum' under those circumstances?' Jessica looked relieved and then her face broke into a broad grin, he wanted to fuck her again, and he was teasing her, Tom getting a playful slap in retaliation as she pounced on him.

They were up, dressed and breakfast was finished when Jessica announced that she was going into town, Tom asking if she wanted company.

'Not today thanks, I have some women things to do,' and with that, she donned a jacket and collected some bags before going out and setting off in the car. Tom was at a bit of a loss, it was a nice day and he had thought they may visit the beach again, but without a vehicle, there was not much he could do. He went out and had a walk around the village, chatting to a few of the folk that he knew, but because it was still mid-week, most people were at work.

Bored, he made his way home, it was too nice to be inside, so took a large blanket and went down to the far end of the garden, spreading it out on the lawn. Returning indoors, he stripped off, donning just a pair of shorts and flip-flops as he went back outside and lay down on the blanket. He opened the bottle of lotion, rubbing it into his skin, even with a suntan, it was still possible to burn, he thought, as he idly opened a chilled bottle of beer he had brought with him, drinking half the contents before placing it to one side and laying down under the hot sun.

Even on such a glorious day, Tom was finding it difficult to settle, fidgeting all the while, he was used to working, and if not, he would be on the move and travelling, sitting around like this was starting to get him down, and especially being alone. It was mid-afternoon before he heard a car pull up at the side of the house, expecting his mother to come around the rear.

The sun was in his eyes as he raised his hand to shield them, gazing at the strange woman who had appeared, it certainly wasn't his mother he decided, perhaps one of her friends. She waved to him as she kicked off her high heels and headed in his direction, surely it couldn't be one of her friends, she looked far too young, maybe only a couple of years older than he was.

Her face lit up in a broad grin as she neared him and his mouth dropped open in shock, 'Fucking hell, Mum, pardon my French, is it you?' He asked.

Gone was her long flowing locks, in its place was a boys style cut, highlighting the shape of her face and high cheekbones, it looked stylish and extremely sexy with its silvery tint's. Jessica's off the shoulder top showed an expanse of tanned flesh, surely the result of a spray booth, she hadn't been that colour when she left. Her midriff was bare, his eyes drawn to her belly button which seemed to wink at him as she moved while her legs and hips were encased in a pair of jeans that must have been sprayed on.

Her head swivelled as he walked around her, admiring her curves from every angle, he was stunned, anyone that didn't know her would be convinced that she and Tom were the same age and maybe brother and sister.

'I don't need to ask if you like it,' she said, laughing all the while. 'You're making it pretty obvious,' she continued, pointing at the growing bulge in the front of his shorts.

He was gobsmacked, 'Mum, you look fantastic and ten years younger, in fact, good enough to eat,' he said with a lascivious look on his face as he advanced on her.

She held her hand out to stop him, 'No way buster, I'm not having you ruin my new clothes. Go and get us some drinks while I get changed'. With that, he watched he sashay back across the grass, heading for the house, her bottom and hips moving from side to side as she walked.

Tom went and got them both drinks before settling down once more, surprised and thrilled at his mother's new look, suddenly realizing that it felt exactly like being in a new relationship. He watched as she returned, again wearing her yellow bikini, only this time it looked more spectacular against her tanned skin. Lying next to him on the blanket, she sipped at her glass of wine while he took a swig from his second bottle of beer.

'Will you rub some lotion into me?' she asked, looking around the large garden.

The house was detached, their neighbours at least fifty yards in each direction, with the tree's and large hedge's, the garden, especially at this far end was quite secluded. Tom put a small amount of lotion on his hands, telling her to lay down.

Jessica glanced around once more, 'Hold on a minute,' she said with a mischievous smile, reaching behind her back and unfastening her bikini top and casting it to one side.

Tom immediately wanted to do more than rub lotion into her skin, a prominent bulge having suddenly appeared in the front of his shorts. Jessica lay back, purposefully propped up on her elbows as she watched her son first oil her shoulders and then quickly work his way to her breasts. She was proud of them, they had kept their shape and even now, she was still able to go braless, it was just that until recently, she'd had no reason to. Tom took far longer massaging the lotion into her tits than he had with her shoulders, by the time he moved down to her stomach, her nipples were erect and she was breathing heavily.

She stopped him as he reached her bikini bottoms, a broad grin spreading across her face, slowly she eased them down her legs and casting them next to her top before laying back. Tom was astounded to see that the spray tan she'd had, covered her completely.

With a wicked grin he poured a little more lotion into his cupped palm, 'Open wide please madam' he quipped as he leant over her.

Realisation

Tom rubbed the lotion into her hips and legs, leaving between her thighs till last, by the time he reached her fanny, he needed very little oil, Jessica was wet and groaning loudly as her arousal mounted. Her language and urgings increased as he slid between her open thighs and she felt his breath on her quim, shrieking as his tongue ran firstly over her labia and then as it pierced her fanny.

Her hips bucked wildly as he lapped at her cunt and she thrust her mound into his face, grinding her privates against his mouth. She momentarily wondered how many young women he had done this too, but quickly succumbed to the pleasure signals coming from her fanny. Tom's erection, pressing into the ground, was becoming uncomfortable but he did not want to move until he had made Jessica climax. He could tell she was close, her profanities becoming courser and her vocals louder, as he tried another trick to tip her over the edge. Gripping her buttocks firmly, he pulled the cheeks of her arse apart and sank his thumb into her anus, wriggling it around inside her.

Jess screamed so loudly that Tom worried about the neighbours coming to investigate, her body visibly shaking with her orgasm, her juices splashing across his mouth and face as she came. Raising himself, he took the opportunity to divest himself of his shorts, his cock now free and jutting proudly from his groin before sinking on top of his mother and ramming his shaft home, thrusting forcefully into her cunt as she was still trying to recover from her initial climax.

Jessica was still in the depths of her orgasm when she felt her internals expand as Tom shoved his cock deep inside her cunt, pumping into her at a steady rate as she felt herself on the verge once more.

'Oh, my fucking giddy aunt,' she was thinking to herself, aware that she going to climax again, so soon after the last one. It had been so long since anyone had made love to her in this fashion, strange that it should be her son who was making her feel like a woman again.

And then she was crying out once more as her orgasm sent pleasure signals to her brain and her body responded to the sensations flooding through her nerves, Tom slowing, but shagging her enough to make her climax last. Jessica was trying to speak but her mouth refused to work, her brain not processing the words as he bent over her, cupping and squeezing her breasts.

He had her nipples erect as he lowered his mouth to one and then the other, sucking and nipping at the sensitive buds, squashing her tits at their base and forcing them upwards. Jessica was passed the stage where she even knew what day it was, her body was in overload as Tom suddenly began fucking her frantically, his cock pounding her fanny and making squelching noises with each insertion. She felt herself climaxing again and then stars lit up behind her closed eyelids as she felt his cock jerk inside her cunt and that sudden rush as his spunk coated her insides.

They both lay spread-eagled on the blanket, exhausted after fucking, their sweat covered bodies slowly drying under the hot sun. Tom was the first to recover, turning on his side as he gazed up and down his mother's body, admiring her curves and feeling more for her than just a son's love. She was fit he decided, her haircut had taken years off her and her breasts were magnificent, while she had the very slightest sign of a belly, most of the young girls nowadays were no different. Her legs were shapely, and he found himself wondering what they would look like in thigh boots, one of his sexual fantasies.

Jessica was slowly returning to reality, she had never felt so alive as she did at that moment, even though she was well and truly fucked. She felt young again, though it was accompanied by an underlying fear, she was falling for her son, it was not just the sex, it was everything about him and the way he treated her, and it scared her. Putting the thoughts to one side, she turned to face him, smiling as she saw the lascivious look on his face, ecstatic that she could still excite someone so much younger than herself.

'Will you take me out this evening?' she asked him, 'Not the village, but into town. 'I fancy going clubbing.' Tom could not help but smile, wondering how many years it had been since his mother had last seen the inside of a club, but if that was what she wanted, then he was happy to oblige.

'Jess, it would be my privilege to take you anywhere to want to go.' More and more he was calling her by her name, whilst in his head, she was still his mum, it was becoming easier just to call her 'Jess'.

They showered early and had a bite to eat before getting changed, Tom downstairs dressed and just ordering a cab when he heard her descend. He turned to look at her as he finished on the phone, blown away with her appearance, she was wearing a white dress which was partially transparent, her intimate area's covered by embroidery, it was obvious that she was braless, her nipples making two mounds in the flimsy material. She did a twirl for him as he noticed that she must be wearing a thong because there was definitely no panty line. The dress was short, barely enough to cover her arse and upper thighs.

'I hope the cab comes soon,' Tom remarked, 'Otherwise you are not going to be wearing that for long or make it out of this house tonight'.

Jessica couldn't help but laugh, the dress had been bought purposefully to elicit that type of comment and if it hadn't been for the fact that the cab was due, she would have raped her son there and then. The sound of a horn outside brought both of them back to reality as they went out and jumped into the back of the vehicle. It deposited them in town as together they went in search of their first bar.

By the third hostelry, Jessica was enjoying herself, while in the village, everyone would have recognised them, in this part of town they were anonymous, just another couple out enjoying themselves. Between venues, they linked arms and inside the bars, they continually touched each other, occasionally kissing. There was one thing that Jessica had started to notice and that was the number of envious looks she was getting as they entered each bar. Young women, even when accompanied would look at them when they entered and she could tell by their eyes, that they were sizing Tom up and wondering what their chances were.