The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was not the only one who was noticing the looks they got, Tom watching as young men appraised the young-looking woman he was with, none of them aware that she was old enough to be any of their mother's. By the fifth bar, Jessica's head was beginning to spin, it had been a long time since she had been on a 'pub-crawl' and she needed to pace herself, ordering just a soft drink this time. Eventually, they made their way to a night-club, even though it was a weekday night, it was reasonably busy inside.

Looking around her, she could see that most of the young women were dressed like herself, large amounts of flesh on display as they looked to ensnare a partner, whether for a promised relationship or even a one-night stand. Jessica studied several of them on the dancefloor for a while until she was confident, she could copy their moves. It wasn't particularly her type of music, but she recognised some of the songs being played and finally dragged Tom up to dance with her, surprised to find that he wasn't at all bad.

Jessica was again conscious of the looks that came her son's way when as they made their way back to a booth, they were intercepted by two young women.

'Hi Tom, what brings you out this way, I haven't seen you for ages.'

He looked surprised for a second, 'Hi Melanie, long time no see, how have you been?'

As they made small talk, it was obvious to Jessica that if she had not been there, this young woman would by now, have her tongue buried half-way down her son's throat and that made Jessica jealous.

She slid her arm through her son's and said in her nicest voice, but which contained a hint of menace,

'Hi, I'm Jessica, I met Tom while we were both travelling and thought I'd come and see him. You've got to fight to keep hold of a good one when they come along.'

The last bit, and the tone it was delivered in, left Melanie, in no doubt, that if she tangled with this young woman, she would come off second best. There was something about her she realised, some worldly wisdom far beyond her age, which she guessed was maybe a couple of years older than Tom.

The two girls said their goodbyes, disappearing into the crowd as he gave his mother a look, was he angry at her she wondered. They had another couple of drinks and dances before deciding to call it a night, they had both had a good time, but towards the end, something had changed. The journey home was in silence, both of them lost in their thoughts and perhaps fearing for the worst. Once there, it seemed a forgone conclusion that they would end up in the same bed, but still, the silence persisted.

Tom was the first to break the silence, 'What happens when you find another man?' he asked, having omitted the final part of the sentence, sensing that the words would come out wrong.

'You mean someone my age,' Jessica said, 'Probably the same thing that will happen when someone younger and prettier comes along, perhaps someone like Melanie.'

They were both gazing at the far bedroom wall, not wanting to look at each other and it was only when she glanced his way for a second that she noticed the moisture on his cheek.

Turning to him she had to ask, 'Somethings wrong and I need you to tell me, it doesn't matter what it is, I need to know, are you becoming bored with me?'

Tom shook his head as another tear ran down his cheek, 'It's worse than that,' he said. How could anything be worse than that Jessica wondered as her stomach lurched, Tom couldn't say the words? Fearing they would make her angry, 'I've developed feelings for you,' was how he phrased it.

Jessica was stunned, her fears that evening had been confirmed and she had been ready to take on the two young women who had accosted them. During the journey home, a battle had raged in her head and it was only now that she could admit defeat and face the truth. She wiped the tear away, holding his face softly between her hands,

'I hope you are trying to tell me that you are feeling the same as I am because I can say that I am falling in love with you.' The feeling in the pit of her stomach had gone, replaced instead with a feeling of euphoria as her heart pounded rapidly, especially when her son spoke the words,

'I love you, Jessica.'

They talked into the early hours about the implications of what they had just admitted to each other, alone and in bed together, the world felt perfect, but unfortunately, they could not stay like this forever. There was a world out there, and it would only take one tiny slip for it all to come crashing down around them. In the village, they could never be more than mother and son, yes, indoors, they could fuck each other's brains out, but the moment they stepped outside, they put themselves in danger.

In town, they had been partially invisible, or so they thought, but that night had proved how easy it was for things to change, they had been lucky, the two young women had never met her and knew nothing of Tom other than they had gone to the same university. But it was not as though folk from the village never went into town, and how long would it be before one day, somebody recognised them in a compromising situation.

Sex was not on the menu that night as they finally fell into an exhausted fitful sleep, Jessica awaking first the next morning. Slipping on her dressing gown, she quietly tip-toed from the room, going downstairs to make them both a cup of tea as her mind once more puzzled over the conundrum that was their relationship. Yes, Tom was her son, but presently, he was also her lover and in the future perhaps, even more, she was happy and scared at the same time, he thrilled her and made her feel as she had done twenty years ago but she recognised that it would only take one simple slip for it all to come tumbling down.

She heard the toilet flush upstairs as she prepared the two cups, taking them back upstairs to her bedroom where Tom was propped up in bed awaiting her return. Placing one on either side of the bed, she climbed onto the mattress, the sight of his cock arousing her as she straddled his hips and teased him by running her fingernails along his shaft. It never failed to amuse her that such a simple touch would have such a rapid result as his cock because erect and jerked continually. Tom retaliated as his hand slid inside her dressing gown and between her legs, she tried to alter her position to keep him at bay, but eventually, he found his target, parting her labia and stroking her clitoris.

Jessica was moaning softly as he touched her, she was trying to concentrate on sliding her hand up and down his shaft, but each time he hit her sensitive spot, she would pause momentarily as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Determined to wrest back control, she slid backwards, away from his hand, and until she had reached his ankles, there she spread his legs and lay between them as she took hold of his cock once more. To Tom, it felt like someone had attached the pipe from a vacuum cleaner to the end of his shaft as Jessica's lips formed a perfect seal and she sucked, her tongue tracing patterns over and under the rim of his plump knob.

As her mouth worked its charm, her hand slid up and down his shaft, she could feel the solidness of his manhood in its erect state, the veins pulsing over it hot smooth surface as she pulled the skin up and down, exposing the sensitive areas for her tongue to tease. He could not help himself as his hips lifted, in effect, fucking his mother's mouth until she considered that he was suitably aroused. Climbing back to her knee's, she once more straddled his hips, only this time, she fumbled for his cock, holding it upright as she impaled herself on it, crying out as it filled her cunt, his balls pushing against her arse.

Towering above him, she was more able to control their fucking as she eased herself up and down his cock, watching his face and in particular, his eyes as they wandered up and down her body, especially when she discarded her dressing gown, cupped and raised both her breasts and proceeded to lick her nipples, driving Tom wild as he tried to reach for them.

Jessica was leaning forward on her arms, her breasts hanging over his face and swinging backwards and forwards as she bounced up and down on his shaft, groaning and panting at the same time. At the last moment, Tom grabbed her buttocks holding her aloft as he raised his knees, his hips leaving the bed as he pounded her fanny. Jessica could hear herself crying out loudly as she climaxed but could do nothing to stop it, especially as she felt his cock give one almighty jerk inside her quim and them his cum hit the back of her tunnel.

Laying together, they dozed again for a short while before either of them found enough energy to get up, shower and dress.

'I may not be able to have him outside yet, but for the moment, when we are indoors, he's mine,' Jessica thought to herself as she showered, at one point, having to tell her son to 'bugger off' as his head poked around the bathroom door and he leered at her naked body.


Relaxation

During the summer, they had kept themselves occupied, when the weather was nice, they took trips to the beach or even a simple picnic, taken into the open fields and countryside which surrounded the back end of the village. They would occasionally go out into the village, but they were always wary of attracting attention and so behaved as people would expect a mother and son to behave. They had surreptitiously made love on the beach one afternoon when it had been quieter and had openly got naked and fucked out in the open fields away from prying eyes. Once a month, they would go into town and let their hair down, acting the same as every other young couple they encountered, with a fair amount of barmen and doormen starting to recognise them and presuming they were a couple.

But the best time for both of them was when they arrived back home, indoors and in private, they consummated their relationship, neither of them thinking of the other in true terms anymore. Jess thought of Tom, not as her son, but as her lover, her soulmate, her other half. For Tom, occasionally he would forget and call her 'mum', but more or less, he called her 'Jess' or Jessica and thought of her more as his girlfriend rather than his parent.

One thing he had discovered about Jess, was her willingness to participate in anything sexual, no matter the location, so long as there was no fear of being caught.

As she explained to him one day, 'It's not the fear of being caught that bothers me, that is part of the thrill, it's the possibility of being caught by someone who knows who we are and that all we have, would come to an end'.

Tom knew exactly what she meant, he was in a relationship, it mattered little to him that she was his mother, he just knew that he loved her more as each day passed.

It was just before Christmas when the phone rang and Jessica reappeared looking slightly nervous, 'That was my solicitor, they have received an offer of compensation and they want me to go in and see them.'

It was a couple of days later that she took herself off, seemingly to Tom, that she was gone for hours as he did some of the housework he had promised to do. When she did finally return, she seemed to be in shock, sitting on the couch and staring into space.

At first. Tom felt worried as she re-told what had been explained to her by the solicitor, it was only when she told him the amount, that his jaw dropped. 'Bloody hell Jess, that's a serious amount of money, you should never want for anything in the future.'

She asked him if he wanted anything, but Tom was loath to take any money, it was hers to use wisely. 'I had an idea on the way home,' she told him, 'How would you feel about moving?'

Tom was puzzled at first, surely, they didn't need a bigger house, 'Move where Jess?'.

Slowly she explained her thoughts, 'How about we sell this big house, the insurance when Brian died, paid off what remained of the mortgage. 'I thought perhaps we could buy something smaller, maybe along the coast, about fifty or sixty miles from here. 'It feels good when we go into town and nobody recognises us, I wondered if we moved far enough away, where no one knows us, it would be like starting over, a new life, a new proper relationship. 'Don't say yes or no now, think about it, not just about now, but maybe ten years or even twenty years, I'm going to be an old woman then while you will still be young and I don't want you to be tied to a potential pensioner'.

Tom did as she asked, waiting until Christmas Eve before sitting her down and giving her his answer,

'I think it's a great idea, I get fed up of having to hide our feelings for each other, so long as we put enough distance between us and the village, I can't see any reason why it would not work. 'There is a condition though, you have to let me find a job, just like normal people. 'As for our age difference, currently, you don't look all that much older than I do, I'm betting that in ten years, you will hardly have changed while I'll look nearer your age and anyway, so long as we are together, what does it matter'.

Jessica was excited by his decision, declaring that they would start looking after Christmas and New Year was over with. Christmas morning was fun, opening the presents they had bought each other, leaving three still under the tree, Jessica knew what was in two of them, they had been out together to buy them and while ostensibly they were for her, she knew that in part they were for her son. She had no idea what was in the third package and Tom refused to let her open it until later.

The day went exactly expected, they had eaten and drunk more than normal and had enjoyed themselves, as it drew to an end Jessica asked if they should take the final presents upstairs to bed with them. Sitting cross-legged on her bed, she opened the first one, withdrawing the lingerie set it contained, swiftly she disrobed, pulling on the panties with the split where her fanny sat, next came the bra, it's cup's supporting the bottom half of her breasts, leaving her nipples and upper breasts clear. The suspender belt she put to one side, knowing she would not need it tonight. The next present was a large oblong box, she opened it and withdrew the first black leather boot, sliding her foot and leg into it and zipping it up.

They were not exactly the ones Tom fantasised about, these only coming up above her knee, it seemed that thigh boots were not something that your average shoe shop stocked. Even so, as she pulled the second boot on and stood, he was delighted with her appearance, reminding him of the 'Milfs' in the porn clips he had seen. Jessica strutted around the room, finishing by squatting in front of him, the slit in her panties opening and displaying her moist open twat.

Jessica wanted to laugh out loud as she watched Tom scrabble to divest himself of his clothes, struggling to get out of his pants due to the obvious bulge that had developed. Naked and with his cock bouncing up and down he chased her around the room, finally flinging her onto the bed as he threw himself down next to her and kissed her lips, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth where it intertwined with her own. The kiss went on and on as his hands stroked her face and neck, all the time moving downwards until he reached her breasts, his fingers flicking at her erect nipples.

Not to be outdone, her hand slid down to his groin, firmly grasping his engorged cock and tossing him off, feeling him shiver each time she pulled his skin-tight and ran her fingers beneath the rim of its plump knob. As he sucked at her nipples, his hand moved across her stomach and between her legs, opening the panties and her slit before slipping inside her fanny.

Tom fingered her slowly, stopping and starting as her teased her and built her arousal, she was hot and wet, the outfit she wore made her feel like a wanton woman and she decided that she liked the feeling,

'For him, she was his tart, his slut, his brazen hussy, anything that he wanted so long as it encouraged him to bury his cock deep inside her passage,' she thought.

And eventually, that is what he did do as he spread her legs wide and jammed his cock balls deep into her cunt.

Tom fucked her hard and fast, at the same time, suppressing his own arousal, determined to make her cum. His balls banged against her arse with each thrust, Jessica's fanny muscle's trying to grip him and stop him withdrawing each time his cock entered her. She could tell her new panties were already sodden from the juices leaking from her fanny, a squelch and slap sounding, each time their groins slammed together. She loved the way he fucked her, always allowing her that first climax before then bringing both of them off together.

It was no different tonight as he reached down, fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples, enough to push her over the edge as she began to orgasm. On this occasion, he allowed her time to recover, laying by her side until her breathing returned to normal.

'Would you like to open your other present?' he asked.

Jessica had forgotten all about it. She tore the wrapping paper off, immediately starting to giggle, 'Oh my god, Tom!' It was purple with two prongs, one long and curved, the other shorter and when she pressed the button on the bottom of it, it merrily buzzed away.

She had never tried a vibrator, to be honest, she wouldn't even know where to start looking for one and would definitely be too embarrassed to walk into a shop and purchase it. She noticed his expectant look, knowing what he wanted her to do with it, but determined not to let him get away with it so easily.

'Turn turtle,' she instructed, waiting until his head was down near her fanny and his cock was facing her mouth. Handing the toy to him, she made her request, 'Will you fuck me with it?' Waiting until he started to slide it into her cunt and then grabbing his cock, wrapping her mouth and lips around the throbbing flesh.

Jessica was doing well, sucking and wanking his shaft until he pushed the button on her new toy and the vibration shot through her. The length up her fanny was fine, but the incessant buzzing of the shorter prong, held tightly against her clit, had her legs shaking uncontrollably. So intense was the feeling that she became animalistic, her tongue and mouth sliding over his glans as her hand flashed up and down his cock. Tom tried to warn her, her blowjob was having the required effect and he knew he was about to cum, but she paid him no heed as she continued and he watched her cheeks suddenly puff outwards as his cock shot several loads of cum into her mouth and throat, he muffled cries resounding around the room as her hips and legs shook and juice sprayed from her cunt.

It took a while longer this time to recover as they both lay panting, their bodies covered in sweat despite the cool temperatures. Jessica was determined to make her son feel like she often did after he made love to her, a feeling of totally fucked, and so turning around to face him, she slowly ran the vibrator along his presently flaccid shaft. Bit by bit, she brought him back to life, her own excitement increasing at the thought of what she wanted him to do.

Erect again, Jessica knelt on all fours, twisting her head over her shoulder as she asked him, 'I want you to fuck my arse, shove your hard dick up your mummy's shitter.'

She knew he loved her coarseness, and especially when she reminded him that she was his mother. Kneeling behind her, he opened her buttocks, her tiny puckered entrance wet with her juices as was his cock. Placing his plump knob against it, he applied pressure, watching as inch by inch his shaft disappeared up her rectum until finally, his groin pushed against her buttocks.