The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was groaning loudly as he sodomised her, her hand rubbing at her clit and cunt as he reached around and cupped her tits, squeezing and pulling at her teats. She reached out and found the vibrator, and placed it between her legs, feeding it into her fanny and pushing the button. The vibration shot through her tunnel and up Tom's cock, neither of them able to last as he climaxed once more, and she felt his hot spunk shoot into her arse.

He helped her undress before she curled into a ball next to him, his arms protectively going around her as they both drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

As the new year got off to a cold start, they scoured the local papers and estate agents, travelling further and further afield, looking for their perfect property. At this time of year, the market was quiet and there was nothing that excited their interest. January, February and March came and went, and they had still not found what they were looking for.

The beginning of April suddenly developed into a mini heatwave, they had set out to go to the beach but after a few hours, they had become bored. Returning to the car, they had decided to drive along the coast, they weren't particularly looking, it was just such a nice day that it would be a shame to return home. They chatted and laughed, pointing out various beautiful views as they drove along, not keeping track of where they were going or how far they had travelled.

As they rounded a bend on the coastal road, a small village came into sight, Tom suggesting they stop and treat themselves to an ice-cream. They parked near the harbour wall and went to the kiosk, getting a couple of ices, before walking along the small promenade. There were a small beach and a cove off to one side of the harbour, turning around, he viewed the village which seemed to be slightly larger than where they presently lived and disappeared into the distance.

They walked through the village as they enjoyed their ices until they reached the far side, it was the usual mix of quirky shops, food shops, a couple of pubs, post office and general provisions. At the far side, a lane led slightly uphill to a row of old-fashioned cottages and a fantastic view when you turned around, over the village and out across the bay. The sign caught Jessica's eye as she set off urgently towards the end of the row where the last cottage looked a little forlorn and for sale.

Jessica took note of the details and as they returned to the village asked in one of the shops were the estate agents office was. It appeared that if they drove about fifteen minutes inland, they would come to a large town where the agent's office was situated.

'Can we go and look?' Jessica pleaded, even without having looked properly, there was something about the cottage that had her enamoured. Tom drove into the town and soon located the office, unfortunately, they couldn't view it today, but would have to return tomorrow.

Jessica was excited as they drove home, hardly able to wait for the next day to arrive. Setting off early, they drove directly to the town, Tom noting it was just over fifty miles away, taking them just over an hour to get there. The property needed modernising they were told, which was reflected in the price, Jessica in a rush to go and look around it. With keys gripped tightly in her hand, they drove from the town back towards the village, finally pulling up outside the cottage.

Inside, it was not as bad as Tom had imagined, of course, it would need the normal painting and decorating, the kitchen was old fashioned and would need replacing as well as central heating installing around the property. Structurally, it was sound, and Tom could see that a few alterations would make all the difference and make it into a home. Jessica looked at him questioningly,

'Yes?'

He kept her in suspense for several moments before his face broke into a grin and he nodded, Jessica, flinging herself at him and kissing him passionately.

Relocation

It was late Autumn when Tom drove the final van load of furniture and brick-a-brack towards their new home. Jess had made an offer immediately, content to pay the full price and it had been accepted. Over the next few months, they'd had builder's and plumbers, painters and decorators in as the cottage was transformed, Their old house had sold almost immediately and this weekend they had exchanged keys, moving all their property across, Jessica surprised that her former home had realised more than she had estimated. It meant that their new home had cost very little and she hadn't had to touch the bulk of the monies now sat in her account.

He pulled up outside and went indoors, the main removal truck having just left, he watched Jessica bustling about as she arranged furniture and ornaments. In a pair of old jeans and a tight V-neck sweater, he admired her bottom each time she bent over one way, and her cleavage when she bent the other, she noticed him watching her and beamed, coming over and throwing her arms around him.

'We could always leave everything and go and baptise the bedroom,' he said as he patted her bottom.

'Down boy' she replied, feeling his cock pressing against her mound, 'There's time for that later'.

They were in for a busy weekend sorting everything out and finding it a home and then next week he had his final induction at an engineering company in the town where he had managed to procure a position. In bed at the end of a long day, Tom reached into his bedside drawer and extracted three small boxes, this was the final part of their hopeful deception. Taking his mother's hand, he placed firstly an engagement ring and then a wedding band on her finger and then it was Jessica's turn to repeat the process by placing a ring on his finger.

'I love you, Mrs Stanton,' he said as he kissed her. 'Stanton' had been her maiden name and the name that Tom had been christened with, now to everyone they met and would get to know, they were 'Mr and Mrs Stanton'.

It was the anniversary of their move; Tom's job was going well, and he had started the slow climb up the company ladder. Even Jess had got herself a part-time job in one of the shops in the village meeting new people and making friends. They had met all their neighbours, becoming firm friends with several couples, each weekend they would go into the village to the local bars and soon became regulars as folk in the small community got to know them.

As he entered the cottage that Friday afternoon, he found Jessica pacing and looking nervous, he was immediately concerned, had someone recognised them he wondered.

'What's wrong Jess?' He asked, taking her hands.

She lifted her head, looking like a startled rabbit in the headlights as she told him, 'Tom, I'm pregnant!'

'Are you sure?' he asked, Jessica, nodding her head, his faced beamed as he picked her up and twirled her around,

'Well, Mrs Stanton, it looks like we are going to be parents.' His enthusiasm was infectious,

'Are you sure you are alright with it?' she asked him as he put her down and kissed her.

'You were the greatest and most gorgeous mother I could have asked for, and now you get the chance to do it again with our new baby,' he chuckled lovingly.

Even though it was officially autumn, the weather was still warm, and they took their final chance to go down to the beach, Jessica sporting a quite revealing orange bikini. This would be her last chance for a while she thought, no way would she be able to wear it once her belly grew. Tom watched her adoringly as she frolicked at the water's edge, no matter how many times he saw her undressed, his reaction was always the same, wanting to take her to bed and make love to her.

They spent the festive period with friends, Christmas day at their friends' home, Boxing day at theirs, Jessica's bump now starting to show, her breast had got bigger and she blossomed, being pregnant definitely suited her Tom decided.

Sat up in bed one evening, well into the new year, Tom watched as she undressed, first her blouse and then her bra, her breasts were full and heavy now the areola on each had expanded and her nipples were huge, they had become super-sensitive and Tom found it quite easy to roll them between his finger and thumb, amazed at the droplets of milk she expressed. Jessica pushed the elasticated waistband of her skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor before extricating herself from the big knickers, scratching the flesh at her waist where they had left a slight imprint.

As she waddled towards him, she watched his face, it told her everything she needed to know, it was full of adoration for her, coupled with his youthful lust which never seemed to tire every time he watched her undress, it was obvious what he wanted to do to her. They had a routine by now, each evening he would rub cream into her ever-expanding belly, it would help with any stretch marks, but Tom could never stop there. Eventually, his hand would move below her stomach and over her pubes, before disappearing between her legs, somewhere she had not seen for a while.

His finger softly stroked her labia, feeling them start to open and her moisture within as his finger slipped inside her vagina. She murmured her appreciation as he fingered her, his other hand stroking her belly as it gradually worked its way upwards to her breasts, cupping and squeezing each one in turn as he teased and rubbed her erect nipples. Jessica was panting rapidly, the sensations from her sensitive nipples already had her on the cusp, lately, he had been able to make her cum just by playing with them and tonight was no different as his finger pushed back her hood and stroked her clit.

She shook as her climax made everything wobble, crying out his name as her orgasm made her body even more sensitive. Jessica lay on her side as Tom lay behind her, it was the position she found most comfortable at the moment with her belly, as she felt his cock slip between her thighs, rubbing at her pussy. He changed position slightly, giving him the angle, he needed as she felt his hard shaft enter her quim. He wasn't frantic, showing consideration for her condition as he lovingly fucked her, building her arousal slowly as his hands moved over her body, teasing and making her shiver.

His impetus increased as he sensed that her orgasm was imminent, his cock jerking rapidly as he emptied his sack inside her fanny, coating her internals with his spunk.

Curled up next to each other, Jessica was sleeping soundly as Tom let his mind drift back over the last two years, was it really that long, occasionally it would pop into his head that Jessica was his mother, but overall, he nowadays thought of her as his wife, he knew they'd had no ceremony, but that mattered little to him, it was how he felt. She'd been for regular scans and according to the hospital, the foetus was fit and well and growing nicely. They had asked if they wanted to know the sex of the baby, but Jessica was adamant that she wanted it to be a surprise.

He had never imagined the day he had stepped onto the plane to come home, that this is where he would be now. They had chosen two names for the baby, Anthony if it was a boy, and Gabriella if it was a girl, named after Jessica's mother, whom he never had a chance to meet because she had died when Jess was young.

Summer that year was a bit of an anti-climax, a week of sunshine would be followed by a week of rain, Jess was still managing to work, but her time was very near as they both looked forward to the birth of their baby. Tom still had the nursery to paint, but that would have to wait until after the birth when they knew the sex.

He felt someone shaking his shoulder, his eyes gradually opening, the room was still dark as Jessica spoke to him,

'You need to get up Tom.'

'What time is it?' he asked, his brain still fuzzy.

'Its three o-clock and my waters have just broken.' She whispered softly.

Within minutes, Tom was out of bed and dressing, Jessica's suitcase was already packed and had been sitting at the bottom of the bed for nearly a week now. When they were both ready, he got her into the car for the twenty-minute trip to the hospital, Jess having already rung them to inform them they were on their way.

The time between arriving at the hospital and the sound of the infant's first wail passed in a flash, Tom had been by her side all the time, holding her hand as their baby was born. The midwife turning with the small bundle wrapped in a blanket and smiling, 'Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby............'

I decided to end my story now as I know the facts of their life from this point onwards, an idyllic childhood was followed by several years as a stroppy teenager. Marriage followed in my late twenties and I had a couple of children and at no point was there any impropriety. Was I shocked that day when I finally learned their secret, of course, I was, up until that point, there had been no inkling of the truth. Jessica passed away two weeks later, just before her eightieth birthday and was sadly missed by all. Tom soldiered on for another twelve years, but I got the feeling things had changed for him, he enjoyed our family and grand-kids and in summer I would find him pottering around in his garden, the deckchair still sat at one end, he would turn and smile in its direction as if Jessica was still sat there, and perhaps she was. And then he went off to join her, reunited once more and I was left with the strangest feeling. Was my mother really my grandmother, or rather that my father was my brother!.

Gabby xx