The Student Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long. But then it rarely did on here nowadays. The robe came open but wasn't removed just in case Liam came down. She didn't even take the thong off, there was no need. But her hands were not at all restricted and almost greedily she followed Jason's directives.

"Cup those lovely, little tits for me Sara."

"Squeeze them and roll them together."

"Pinch your nipples, pull them and twist them just as I would with my teeth if I was there."

"Slide one hand over your panties. Are they wet Sara?"

"Yes very."

"Rub yourself there for me. Rub yourself right on that lovely clit that one day I want to chew for you."

"OK Sara, now inside those lovely little black panties. Slip your hand in for me and imagine its my cock in there with you."

"Now one hand on your tits Sara and the other on your cunt make yourself cum as I do."

"Yes Jason make me cum, please make me cum." Sarah moaned as she watched him pump himself faster and faster.

The feelings welled up more and more and as she watched him throw his head back and with one final thrust spurt his seed all over his flat belly she came. Heavily and strongly.

As the final waves of the self-induced orgasm washed over her, she clicked the mouse button and her PC screen went blank.

*

Chapter 3

"Was there a problem last night Sara?" Glenn politely enquired when he got back from college the next day. "I heard some shouting and you going downstairs."

"Oh just Liam and me having our regular row."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Married couples do you know."

"Yeah mum and dad really get going now and then but they make up quickly. We can hear that."

"How?"

He looked at her smiling as he raised his eyebrows and said. By the bed creaking."

Sara laughed. "Well I doubt you'll hear us make up."

Just then there was a ring on the bell and a dozen red roses arrived. "The note said "Check yr e-mails." For one awfully scary moment Sara thought that somehow Jason or one of her other web admirers had found her address. Realising with relief that was impossible she opened up her business mail and there was one from Liam.

"Darling. Again I am so, so sorry. Keep Friday night free for dinner a deux at the Ivy." She wasn't that impressed but at least he'd tried she thought. And dinner at the Ivy the most prestigious and booked up restaurant in London was some achievement.

The feeling as Liam's penis sunk into her that night was almost as if she was having sex for the first time. As he'd turned her onto her side and pressed his erection against her she had quickly thought. "When was the last time?" It's over six weeks she realised as the delicious feelings of being filled swept over her. His hands were squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, his mouth was nuzzling her neck and his cock was now pounding in and out of her as they both moved towards their climaxes.

It was the third time he'd made her cum. The first was with his fingers after he'd coaxed her into kissing and cuddling him. The second was with his mouth as he knelt beside her sucking and licking her pussy. That was so wet and throbbing that it needed only the slightest amount of licking for her to start all over again. That night, unlike the previous one she didn't sleep in the spare room.

"It's just totally unavoidable I'm afraid." Liam said to her over the phone at around three on the Friday afternoon. "Take Glenn it'll be an insight to a side of London few see." He'd suggested.

Sara was mad but could understand for in the heady world of corporate finance the clients and the deal was everything. The thinking was you get paid so much that you have to accept the inconvenience.

"Wow," Glenn said when Sara called him on his mobile and told him.

Although she'd felt a little embarrassed at the thought of going to a restaurant like the Ivy with a man that everyone might think was her toyboy the idea of an evening out at a top place like the Ivy chatting to her nephew was appealing so she spent the rest of the late afternoon and evening getting ready.

"Wow," was the term that Glenn again used when Sara came downstairs to join him for a drink before the cab picked them up at 7.30 for the twenty minutes or so drive to the West End.

"You look fantastic, an absolute knock out." He gushed as his eyes roamed over her making Sara feel a little uncomfortable but at the same time pleased that she was still able to impress a young man. She was wearing a simple black, sheath dress. It was tight all over and the thin, silky material molded itself to her body accentuating her curves and her figure. It was high at the neck and the skirt ended a couple of inches above her knees. She was wearing black hold-ups and high heels. Her blonde hair tumbled onto her shoulders and having just been blow dried was nicely puffed and full. She felt good and Glenn's remarks confirmed that to her.

She needn't have worried about being an older woman with a younger man for there were several couples like that in the Ivy. In fact hardly any of the pairings seemed to of the same age for there were numerous older guys with young women as well. They had a superb meal, drank two bottles of wine, looked around at the mix of minor celebrities, a couple of soap stars and one film star and had a thoroughly good time. As they left they had to fight their way through the paparazzi, who always guard the restaurant in search of photos of stars, and just in case she and Glenn were famous they snapped away at them. As they did Glenn slid his arm round Sara's waist and they posed just as if they were a famous couple.

Laughing they climbed into the waiting taxi they'd ordered.

"You silly bugger." Sara said, "Posing us like that?"

"Just a laugh Auntie," he replied slurring a little.

"It was fun though wasn't it?" Sara responded looking up at her nephew who was sitting in the middle of the seat, his leg pressed against hers thus pushing her into the corner of the cab. His arm was draped along the back of the seat.

"Yes it was and the whole evening's been fabulous." He said looking right into Sara's eyes. "Have you enjoyed it Sara?"

"Yes, yes I have very much." She replied.

Their gazes were not locked but as they looked away so soon their eyes met again.

Sara could feel an intimacy and closeness in the atmosphere. She felt an attraction to him that clearly she shouldn't. It felt as though they were on a date and that they really were partners. "I can't think like this," she told herself. "It's wrong Not only am I having such thoughts about someone that isn't Liam but it's my sister's boy for Christ's sake. In any case he's probably feeling nothing at all."

But he was. And he showed that he was.

Sara hadn't noticed that he'd moved his arm that was draped along the back of the seat so that his hand was dangling downward, his fingers just touching her shoulder. She hadn't really thought that much about their legs being pressed together or of his body squashing her into the corner of the cab's seat. But as they looked at each other all of those things suddenly struck her. Their significance registered with her. To her they didn't, now, look like unrelated incidents brought out by the make believe famous couple game they'd played outside the restaurant. No, to her they now looked as if they were all part of a pattern that she somehow must have made happen, for it couldn't be him, could it?

Then she felt Glenn's hand on her shoulder. It was just touching it or brushing against it. Her body stiffened. She didn't know whether that was with fear or excitement concern or pleasant anticipation. She turned and looked at him as the pressure on her shoulder pushed her round a little. His hand slid down her back and rested between her shoulder-blades right on her bra strap. They looked at each other. They stared into each others eyes as that hand applied more pressure to her back. It was pushing her, moving her body towards him and with it her face towards his.

She should stop this. Stop it now. She knew she should. The responsible family member told her clearly she should. But the womanly part of her fought against that. The aunt said, "No don't kiss the nephew," but the woman in her said "yes, kiss the attractive young man."

And then they were kissing. And it wasn't the kiss of a nephew it was a kiss of a virile young man. And her response was not that of an aunt but of a woman. And not just any woman but a frustrated woman whose entire body and being was crying out for love and sex.

Almost as soon as Glenn's hand had pulled her forward and his face had closed the few inches between them their mouths were open. As soon as the two pairs of open lips touched their two tongues were delving and probing. Two mouths were grinding together in a kiss of intense passion. A kiss where so many dormant emotions suddenly exploded. Sara's arms went round Glenn's neck pulling his mouth more firmly against hers. He pulled her hard against him so her breasts were squashed against his firm, youthful chest. And still they kissed.

Both heads rolled from side to side, her fingers ran through his hair and she squirmed herself against him and still they kissed and kissed.

She felt his hand on her breast and she pushed it towards the pleasure giving object as her hand ran up and down the young man's neck and back. And still they kissed.

But at last her senses returned. At last her mind overruled her body. At last the responsibility of the relative took over from the needs of the woman. She pulled away.

"No Glenn, no." She said moving away from him. "No we mustn't, you shouldn't have done that."

Before he could reply, though they were pulling up outside the large townhouse in the tree lined Highgate street. They got out and thanked the cabby, there being no need to pay for that along with the bill at the Ivy were charged directly to Liam's business.

Sara saw that the lights were on in the hallway and in Liam's study indicating that he was home so that night she and Glenn didn't have the opportunity to talk about what had happened. It was equally frustrating over the weekend for, unusually, Liam did little work and the three of them were together most of the time. It wasn't until Glenn got back from college on the Monday afternoon that they were alone together and had the chance to talk.

All weekend she'd been running over in her mind what had happened and still couldn't really work out whether she'd encouraged him, overtly or covertly even, or whether he was just a little forward for his age and for being her nephew.

"Was it him or me?" she'd asked herself so many times.

She also couldn't get out of her mind how she'd responded so eagerly and, irrespective of who'd encouraged who, there could be no excuse for a nearly forty year old woman reacting the way she did to the advance of an eighteen year old man, she concluded. And even less of an excuse for an aunt charged with looking after her nephew she thought full of guilt and remorse.

"Glenn," she began nervously standing leaning against the large freezer in the kitchen as he sat at the table sipping a cup of tea she'd made him when he got back from college at just after three.

"Yes Sara," he replied looking up at her. She was dressed in tight blue jeans, mid heel boots, a white shirt and a blue blazer for she'd just come home from shopping. She looked fantastic he thought.

"We need to talk."

"Do we? Why?"

"About Friday." She went on trying to remember the speech she'd prepared and practised several times in her mind but now she was forgetting almost every word.

He looked into her eyes and, smiling, slowly drawled, "It was great wasn't it?"

His deep green eyes boring into made her feel confused and she, almost, visibly shuddered with the desire she suddenly felt for him.

"No, no Glenn it wasn't." She blurted out.

"You mean you didn't enjoy it Sara?"

"No, no, well yes, yes I did but, er, um."

"But what?"

"We mustn't ever do it again. It's so wrong."

"Why is it wrong?"

"Because, well because it is. We're related, you're my nephew for Christ's sake, my sisters kid."

"So?"

"Glenn for fucks sake its incest." She said firmly.

"Well I didn't expect that we were going to have children Sara." Glenn murmured as he stood up and walked over and stood before her.

"No Glenn." Sara said very sharply as she saw his hand moving towards her shoulder. "No don't, don't touch me."

He stopped his hand half way between them and with a slight smile on his face he placed it on the fridge supporting him as he leaned closer. He smiled. He looked into her eyes and whispered. "Sara look me in the eye and tell me you don't like me touching you and kissing you."

She did as he asked and stared into his eyes. Her heart was pounding. She was finding it difficult to breathe easily and she knew that she wouldn't be able to properly frame her words. "God this is madness," she thought as his aftershave wafted into her nostrils and his eyes bored into hers.

"Glenn, oh Glenn," she whimpered.

"I know Sara, I know," he whispered his arms going round her and pulling her to him so her head rested on his chest. He ran his hands through her blonde hair whispering. "Shush Sara, don't say a word, just be quiet."

It was a lovely feeling simply being held. It was wonderful a man being tender towards her. She felt so secure and warm in his arms. So comforted and so wanted. His hands stroking her hair and pressing into her back just by her bra strap were such intimate gestures.

But she managed to once more find the resolve to push herself away from him.

"No we can't, we mustn't."

His hand, though, remained on her shoulder and her resolve didn't extend to turning and walking away as she knew she should.

"Sara," he murmured, "I know that some may say it's wrong. But its not. We're not that close and we're not thinking of having children. What harm is there if we make love? What harm can there be in two people who want each other having each other?"

"Glenn you're my nephew and I'm married."

"Hmmmm yes so I've heard and seen."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on I can tell the two of you have hardly any relationship. For God's sake you don't even sleep with him some nights, do you?"

"No," she whimpered quietly.

"And Sara you do want me don't you?" He asked, letting his hand slide round her neck. "Don't you Sara?" He went on moving closer. "Don't you?" He repeated pulling her against him. Her earlier resolve had gone. All her good intentions had vanished. She'd lost complete control of both the situation and herself. She could feel herself slipping more and more under his influence as more and more her body took over from her mind. As more and more the woman, the frustrated woman, took over from the family relationship.

"Yes," she heard, with horror almost, herself saying.

"You do want me don't you?" he whispered in her ear as his arms circled her and crushed her against him.

"Yes Glenn," she whimpered just before they're mouths merged and they kissed deeply.

*

Chapter 4

Liam had given her the worryingly exciting news that evening when he got home from work around nine, his usual time.

"Yes it will be over the weekend as well." He'd said after telling her he would leaving for New York on the coming Thursday for five or six days.

"You'll be alright," he'd said laughing as he added, "you've got Glenn to keep you company," startling Sara with the way he said that being almost as if he guessed something had gone on between them.

They'd argued about him having to be away over weekend but he'd insisted it was essential for the deal, his normal reasoning.

Sara had got very angry with him and that night she once more left their bedroom and went to her study at around eleven. This time, though, when she logged in, there were none of her on-line friends around. She went into a couple of chat rooms and followed, without participating in, several conversations that became more and more lurid and graphic. She didn't feel the motivation to join for her mind was on the events of the afternoon.

Sitting in the big office chair clad just in her robe she ran over what had gone on.

She was trying desperately, as she had all evening, to get her head round what was happening to her. Sara usually had a fairly analytical mind and could apply sound thinking to problems to come up with logical solutions. This though was beating her. That she was attracted to a younger man she could understand and accept. Lots of older women had such feelings and more and more nowadays, from film stars to ordinary women, had toyboys. So the principle of having sex with an eighteen year old did not intellectually worry her and even morally she was fairly comfortable. The fact of her going outside her marriage for affection and sexual excitement did worry her. But she could reconcile that on the basis that Liam was driving her that way. She'd been outside before both with two different men and of course with the affair with Amanda that, incidentally lately, was beginning to be rekindled in the conversations and e-mails they exchanged.

And when she was brutally honest with herself she knew that it was mainly the lying and the excuses, the skulking into hotels and all the other baggage of an affair that was really stopping her rather than any moral considerations. It was, of course, the fact that Glenn was her nephew, her sister's child and that, therefore, they shared blood and thus it was incest that most worried her. It was the most taboo of all taboos, wasn't it she asked herself? That her sister, who she loved dearly, had entrusted her son to Sara's keeping, albeit that he was eighteen, also weighed heavily on her. And of long term concern was the future. How would she ever be able to visit Phillipa? How could she look her in the eye? How could she ever be in the company of her and Glenn knowing that she'd committed incest with her sister's son?

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. As she walked down the hall she saw herself in the mirror. She stopped and looked. The top of the robe had parted and most of both of her breasts were clearly on view. The skirt part beneath the waist as she stood looking at herself had fallen away from one leg. She pulled the other side away. She also pulled the lapels away so that the only part of her front that was covered was that where the tie went round her waist.

She was pleased with her body. At thirty eight and after two children it was, she knew, still good. Her stomach, due to the strict regime of exercises she'd undertaken after both children, was flat. No swell or bulging at all she noticed sipping her wine. Her waist was as trim now, well almost, as it was before the children and her hips had a pleasing swell to them giving her a rounded and very feminine look. Her eyes ran over the rest of her body. The small patch of tawny pubic hair protecting her pubic mound, the shapely, lithe thighs and long slender legs that she knew looked their best in dark, lacy topped holdups and mid height heels.

Her breasts. Her small but beautifully shaped b cup breasts. Her breasts, capped by the dark pink, rather too protruding nipples that always gave her so much trouble when she wore tight tops.

And as she gazed at her own breasts she recalled Glenn's hand on them this afternoon. Every detail of him pressing her back against the large fridge, their mouths clamped together as his hand slid up her body and cupped them one at a time. Her mind recalled him squeezing and kneading them as she frantically, almost, ruffled his hair, stroked his neck and cuddled his body to hers. First outside her blouse but then rapidly afterwards inside it right on her thin bra. How, with absolutely no resistance from her, he'd pulled both boobs out of the cups and had pinched her nipples almost to the point where they hurt but in reality exactly with the pressure needed to inflame her even further.