The Student Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when they were drinking their coffees that the subject of Liam's trip came up. Amanda had asked how long he expected to be in the States. As Liam replied that it would six or seven days Sara saw Glenn staring directly at her and watched as a grin lit up his face. Sara almost blushed.

*

Chapter 7

"So Sara?" Glenn said as they stood at the front door waving goodbye to Liam.

"Yes?" She replied closing the door the full realisation of them being alone in the house hitting her.

"Six or seven days together, alone." He said standing very close to her.

"Yes," she repeated again saying it very quietly.

"I told you the other day that I'd be ready and waiting when you're ready didn't I?"

"Now look Glenn," Sara said in a firmer voice as she started to walk down the hallway away from him. "This has to stop."

"Sara we haven't started yet."

"Well no I know we haven't," she mumbled sounding rather confused.

Glenn followed her down the corridor and caught hold of her elbow. He stopped her and pulled her round so they were looking at each other. With a smile on his face he said. "But of course we always could if you wanted to."

Sara couldn't help smiling at his cheek. "No that's ok but thanks for the offer."

"You're most welcome Auntie," he quipped back. "Like a cup of tea or coffee or something stronger?"

"Actually a cup of tea would be lovely she replied walking down to the family room as he went into the kitchen.

Amanda had left straight from the restaurant whispering in Sara's ear.

"He is rather lovely Sar., but I just don't know what to suggest. Whatever you decide I'll support you. Have fun whatever you do and call me at any time if you need me."

Sara sat in the dimly lit, large family room her mind whirring with all the conflicting thoughts she had been and still was having. She was wearing a skinny knit, quite tight yellow sweater and the blue Jaeger skirt. That was slightly flared and pleated and ended about two inches above her knees. The sweater was also fashionably short so that if she stretched or bent an interestingly alluring band of flesh was revealed just above the waist band of the skirt. As it was still quite warm despite it being autumn and she had nicely tanned legs she hadn't bothered with stockings or tights. As she sat there cross legged the hem of the skirt rode up a little showing probably about six inches of her bare legs. When she heard Glenn coming down the stairs she uncrossed her legs, pulled the hem of the skirt down as far as she could and flicked the TV on.

They drank their tea in silence watching the television as the atmosphere seemed to Sara to get heavier and heavier. Glenn could hardly take his eyes off Sara's gorgeously shaped legs. She was aware that he kept looking at them. She really wanted to cross one knee over the other, for it was far more comfortable, but she resisted doing that feeling that it would only provoke Glenn's interest. The ten o'clock news came on.

"Well I guess it's bed for me," Glenn announced, "another early start to morrow. You coming Sara?"

"No I think I'll watch the news, you go on though," she said smiling more with the relief that he was leaving her alone.

"Hmmm shame I thought we might go together." Glenn laughed back.

"Please Glenn stop that."

"Why should I Sara, you know perfectly well how I feel?" He retorted in a firm voice walking over and standing next to her chair.

"Yes Glenn I think I've got the message."

"Maybe you have and maybe you haven't." Glenn said in an almost snarling tone making Sara look up at him. His face was very serious, almost dour.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"We'll see, we'll wait and see."

Sara hardly slept at all that night thinking that every creak and groan from the old house was Glenn moving around. She was petrified that he would come to her room. She was worried that he might try to force himself on her. She was more worried though as to what her reaction would be if he did!!!

The next day Mandy was on the phone early.

"Good girl, well done," she enthused when Sara told her nothing had happened. "Because you stopped him or because he didn't try," she went on laughing.

"A bit of both actually." Sara smiled back down the phone.

"So onto tonight then. Do you think you'll give in, hold out or seduce the hunk?"

"Well to tell you the absolute truth Mand who the fuck knows I don't!"

"How about I bring Chinese in?" Glenn asked when he called Sara on her mobile just as she was driving home from her workout at the gym. "It'll save you cooking."

Touched by his thoughtfulness Sara replied, "That's kind of you Glenn thanks."

She showered and dressed in a pair of slivery blue coloured combat pants and a short sleeved white blouse that had buttons right up the front. She purposefully made sure that neither garment was tight or in any way provocative hoping that the evening could pass in the pleasant way their sightseeing trips had been.

Glenn arrived shortly after with the three bottles of wine. "I've ordered the Chinese and it'll be here in half an hour. Give me time to grab a shower. Let me pour you a glass of wine Sar." He enthused adopting the shortened version of her name that only Mandy used.

As he showered she sat sipping her wine, watching TV and wondering just what the evening would bring.

"OK let me get things ready. Shall we eat here or in the kitchen? What do you think?" Glenn asked returning to the family room wearing tight blue jeans and a white, equally tight tee shirt. He had bare feet Sara noticed.

"I don't mind, let's stay here shall we it's nice and comfy?"

"Ok ma'am you're the boss here it'll be."

He got plates and bowls, chopsticks and napkins and sat opposite Sara his legs stretched out drinking a glass of wine as they waited for the delivery.

"Jesus Glenn you've ordered enough to feed four or five, you expecting someone?"

"No but I thought if we got peckish later we could heat some up, Chinese is great like that, we do it all the time."

"I've never had it that way."

"Oh really madam? " Glen said putting on a really posh voice, "you must have led a very sheltered life. May I enquire which ways you have had it?"

The clever double entendre made Sara laugh and forgetting the rule she'd mentally made with herself to stay completely away from doing, saying or acting in any way that might encourage him she replied.

"Oh just the straightforward one, sitting down and finishing it all off in one go?"

"So no seconds usually or repeat orders?"

"Er not so much in recent years no."

"Well maybe tonight then madam you'll be able to try something new. A different way and lots and lots of seconds."

Sara thought it best not to reply to that.

"May I have some more wine?" she asked holding out her glass.

"Of course Madam, you can have anything you want." Glenn replied pouring the wine for her.

They ate the food laughing and joking just as they had on those days out around London. Sara began to forget the kiss after the Ivy, the escapade they'd had in the kitchen just a couple of evenings ago and all the foreboding she felt. She began to relax and enjoy herself. They'd been together alone all yesterday and night and for, so far, a couple of hours today and nothing had happened. Glenn had tried nothing and had made no advances. "Perhaps he's realised how wrong it is?" Sara thought as she drank yet another glass of wine.

They were sitting side by side, but a little distance apart, on a sofa with a long coffee table in front of them on which the cartons of food were spread out.

They'd drunk almost two of the bottles of wine and both were at that stage of inebriation when they were "gigglingly tipsy".

They were laughing at the silliest little thing. Making inane jokes and finding humour in the most ordinary of things. Neither though was drunk, just pleasantly mellow and invitingly relaxed.

"Well I thought that was great." Glenn said laying back and resting both arms outwards along the back of the sofa one of them going behind Sara who was still leaning forward.

She turned towards him and smiling said. "And so did I and I thank you for it Glenn, it was ever so thoughtful of you. I'm very grateful"

His hand dropped onto her shoulder as he replied. "How grateful Sara, grateful enough for a kiss?" as he pulled gently on her shoulder.

She looked at him looking at her. His broad chest with the tee stretched tightly across it, his muscular tanned arms poking out of the sleeves, his flat stomach. He looked good. He looked handsome and he was so attractive to her. But she knew she had to resist. She'd come to that conclusion, that resolve. Whatever he suggested and no matter how she felt, she wouldn't give in was what she'd decided.

"Now come on Glenn you know I can't."

"Can't or won't?" He asked increasing the pressure on her shoulder.

"It doesn't matter the results the same Glenn we can't make love so forget it." She said sharply starting to get up.

But his hand stopped her. It gripped her shoulder and as she started to rise so he pulled her backwards. She tumbled into the corner of the settee and he was quickly right alongside her his arm now completely around her shoulder, his leg pressed against hers his chest grazing her breasts.

"We can make love, Sara," he said his face moving very close to hers. "We almost did the other night and you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Glenn I'm not going through that again. Now let me go."

"No, no I won't. I want to kiss you Sara."

"No Glenn please don't start," she said panicking a little for she was feeling slightly scared. Yet at the same time, she realized, she also felt excited.

He was holding her tightly and was pressing her back right into the depths of the sofa. His face hovered by hers and then moved forward. Sara turned hers away so that his lips found her cheek. He kissed that and pulled her body against him, his firm chest squashing her small breasts.

"Kiss me Sara, kiss me."

"No Glenn, no."

"I said kiss me and that's what your fuckingwell going to do, you know you want to." He snarled at her his hand suddenly gripping her chin and roughly pulling it round.

She stared shocked and startled into his eyes as his lips found hers and ground against her mouth. Whimpering she tried to move her mouth away from his. Moaning with fright, she thought but wasn't sure, she tried pushing him away by placing her hands on his chest. He was too strong and simply pressed his body forwards trapping her hands between their chests. He lifted his leg and pressed that against her leg locking both of hers against the arm of the sofa. With her legs held like that, her arms trapped between their bodies and his arm around her shoulders she was powerless. So as his mouth again met hers there was nothing she could do. As his open lips engulfed hers she couldn't get away. And as he ground his lips against hers she had no alternative other than to try to remain passive.

She tried to keep her mouth still but she knew it moved a little in response to his lip movements.

She tried keeping her mouth closed but her lips slipped open.

She tried not moving her body but as his chest pressed so firmly against her breasts she did squirm a little.

She tried especially hard not to move her tongue when his slid inside her mouth and pressed against her teeth and gums but she felt it pressing back against his.

And then his hand found her breast. He squeezed it, rather hard. He pinched the nipple, just a little too firmly. The combination of those and his mouth on hers was quite explosive and incredibly powerful.

With a grunt and a deep moan her lips opened fully. They moved against his and her tongue met his. Her head rolled from side to side but not with efforts to escape. No she was now kissing him back just as she had in the taxi and in the kitchen the other evening.

"Come to bed with me Sara?" he rather unwisely asked for that he broke the mood and changed the atmosphere.

He'd released the grip of his arms and had moved his leg so she could move. She stood up.

"No Glenn I keep telling you."

He stood as well and put his hands on her shoulders. "You don't mean it, you don't want to turn me down, you know you want me."

"I do mean it Glenn. Now stop this once and for all." She tried to get away but his strong arms stopped her and held her close to him their faces almost touching.

He tried to kiss her again but she turned her face away. The almost manic look in his eyes and the powerful grip on her shoulders together with the intimidating phrases he was using were frightening her. She felt out of control, under his spell and completely out of her depth. Never before had anyone forced themselves on her. Never had she been involved in unwanted sex and never had she been in a situation where she had to fight a man off.

"Stop Glenn, stop it now," she pleaded pushing against his chest and trying to force him off.

"No you know you want it," he snarled stumbling a little as Sara squirmed away from him. He lost his grasp on her and she managed to get away but only for a few yards. He was just too quick and strong and as she darted across the room he caught her by the waist band of her combat pants and pulled her backwards. She stumbled and started to fall pulling him with her. They fell in a bunch. Sara was on her side with him laying half on top of her. She couldn't move, she was completely trapped. His weight held her there stopping her from getting away.

She knew that the fighting and squirming had made a couple of buttons on her blouse come undone and although she couldn't see she knew from the cool air on her skin that he'd pulled the waistband of her pants down at least a few inches and she wondered just how much of her buttocks were on view.

"Sara. Sara, darling stop fighting me," Glenn whispered into her ear as his hand roamed down her front into the gap at the top of her blouse and onto her bare skin above her bra. "You know you want me, you do don't you for you've said so."

"No Glenn, no I don't want you," she replied sharply, "not like this."

"So if not like this how then?" he came back quickly his hand moving further down her chest right onto her bra covered breast. He caressed and squeezed that.

"Oh no way Glenn I've told you how wrong it is and I couldn't do it."

"Not like this Sara?" He asked as his fingers slid inside her bra and right onto her nipple. "Don't tell me you don't like this?" he went on stroking and squeezing the pink bud that to her consternation she felt harden under his touch.

.At the same time he moved his body a little so that as she had the other evening she felt his long hard penis press against the cheeks of her bum. He started to make little pumping and thrusting movement against her buttocks as his fingers pushed further into her bra cupping and squeezing her entire breast. His finger and thumb pinched her nipple, a little too hard, Sara thought with some relief for that stopped the feelings of pleasure building up in her as simultaneously she was caressed above and beneath her waist.

She just lay there. On her side, her blouse undone, one breast now as good as out of her bra and her trousers half down the cheeks of her bottom. She couldn't escape and didn't know what to do. His hands were on her breasts and nipples his erection was squirming its hardness against the cheek of her ass. She was slightly worried though that she wasn't as quite as concerned as she felt she should be, not quite as scared as being in a near rape situation suggested she should be. And she had to admit that she was feeling some sensations that she would have preferred not to have happened.

She was she knew becoming aroused.

His tongue ran around her ear as he undid more buttons on her blouse and quite roughly pulled both breasts out from the flimsy, lacy bra that did nothing to her tits other than look sexy on them.

"God Sara your breasts are so beautiful," he whispered pushing the tip of his tongue into her ear as he caressed each breasts in turn.

"Let me go Glenn, let me go, "she replied a little lamely as he twisted the very evidently hard and aroused nipple between his finger and thumb.

"Sara don't say you aren't enjoying this, your nipples are so hard?"

Now more in fear of her own reactions than of what he might do to her she didn't reply. The idea of him forcing himself completely on her had somehow lost the horror she had at first felt. The thought of him taking her by force, raping her really, didn't alarm her or fill her with the dread that she thought it should.

She felt him turning her so that she was almost laying on her front her face and bared breasts pressed against the carpet. He pressed one of his hands fairly firmly in the middle of her shoulders holding her still although, in reality, she was starting to realise that probably wasn't necessary. Her will to fight him was waning. Her desire to get away was reducing and her resistance to the idea of being fucked by her nephew was slipping away from her.

She felt his other hand on the waist band of her combat pants and them being pulled downwards. She put up a perfunctory struggle.

"No Glenn you musn't." She moaned.

But now both of them knew that was merely a token gesture. The pants slid up each hillock of her bottom over their peaks and down the delicious slopes to be rumpled around her upper thighs. She pressed her legs tightly together still playing the game that was expected of her but now with a rapidly reducing commitment. She felt him tugging the waist band further down her legs so that the crotch of the combat pants slid away from her pussy.

He stroked the skin of her bare ass murmuring and sighing at the smooth, soft flesh under his fingers. "Mmmm oh yes, oh yes baby," he cooed.

She felt a shudder run through her and fervently hoped he hadn't noticed it for she knew now that she was definitely becoming aroused. As it happened he hadn't noticed it for his attention was on the gorgeous ass that was just inches from his face and which he was caressing and stroking. He looked at the beautifully shaped cheeks, the walls of the erotic cliffs that plunged into the crevice of the crease between them. The narrow waist, the flare of her so womanly hips and the smoothness of her tanned thighs with the tiny, golden hairs on them. And there around her gorgeous body, circling her waist and snuggling between her cheeks was her thong. Frilly, lacy and so delicate. A trivial garment, one that was hardly worth wearing for all the cover it provided. One that really had no other meaningful purpose than to excite and thrill. Maybe, he wondered as he stared at it and ran his fingertips round the lacy waistband and along the slither that slid between her buttocks, the thrill was as much for the wearer as for the viewer.

Seeing it and her body, pulling on the waist band and the ridiculously miniscule slither at the back stirred him though. It made him want to pull it and stretch it.

"Oh fuck me Sara this is such a view. Your ass is so incredible and that amazing thong" he muttered hoarsely as he pulled on the lace and silk stretching the thong even more tightly between the cheeks of her bottom.

Sara was aware that she had a shapely ass and she knew that it looked good in a thong. She was equally aware that she had a sensitive bum. And she was keenly aware that his manipulating of the thong, stroking of her flesh and his strong and arousing words were getting to her. She could no longer even put up the pretence of struggling. No longer make verbal objections or try to get away. She hadn't yet given in completely but knew that she was heading that way.

She could feel the material being pulled tightly around her tummy and across the lips of her pussy. She felt the slither of lace that formed the totally inadequate gusset of the thong sliding inside her lips. And most alarmingly and most arousingly she felt the front of the thong, where the gusset met the tiny pouch that endeavoured, usually unsuccessfully without strict trimming or shaving, to cover the wearer's pubis, pressing firmly right on her clitoris. As he pulled the underwear back and forth so the combination of the material sliding between her lips and the pressure on her clit was so intense she felt herself starting to cum. It took an almost superhuman effort on her part to resist giving into the feelings. It was only by wiggling her torso as though still trying to get away that stopped them. But seeing her bottom squirming and that making her cheeks wobble simply inflamed Glenn even more.