The Student Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back into her study the open robe flapping around her nudity she flopped down onto the big, easy, recliner chair she often sat in when reading. She flipped the foot rest so that she was laying almost flat out in the semi-darkness. Closing her eyes she let her mind run riot recalling the afternoon's events with her nephew.

She thought of how the kiss had immediately been intense and so very passionate. How almost as soon as they'd started kissing they'd struggled her blazer off and how his hands had, with no inhibitions at all, gone to exactly where both of them wanted them to be, her breasts.

And laying there in the darkness her hands found those breasts. But as she cupped and stroked them it wasn't her in her mind her that was doing that. It wasn't her fingers that were pinching and pulling at her nipples. It wasn't her hands that were sending such deliciously arousing sensations through her entire body. No her mind was filled with an image of Glenn. Her thoughts were imagining that it was his hands doing that just as they had this afternoon as he crushed her against the large fridge. Just as he'd, almost, torn her shirt undone, ripped the buttons open and plunged his hands inside. As her hands and fingers worked harder and faster on the soft flesh and puckered nipples so it was his mouth she remembered sucking her teats just like her own son had done all those years ago.

She was shuddering as she recalled the forceful way he'd yanked each breast out of the flimsily, expensive lace bra. How he'd pinched them and sucked them more fiercely than she was used to. How she'd assumed it was just that he was so worked up and how that had acted like a chain reaction arousing her even more.

As her hands slid down her body she thought of how his had done that. How they'd slid across her lower chest and how he'd shoved them inside the belted waist of her jeans. How, finding that too tight, he'd then pushed them between her legs that she'd found herself clamping tightly around his hand and whimpering in his ear as she felt the pressure right on her pussy. The pressure she was feeling now. She remembered vividly how her body had reacted to his hand for it was just as it was reacting to her own hand right now.

As her fingers stroked and caressed her pussy exposing her sensitive clitoris from its protective hood so her mind and body exploded with sensations and emotions. Just as they had in her kitchen when he'd pushed her backwards until her legs were pressed against the large pine table. Pushed more so that she fell back flat on the table her feet off the ground her legs hanging over it, open. They'd continued exploding as one of his hands had roughly rubbed between her legs while the other pinched and squeezed her breasts so hard they made her wince with pain.

She knew that laying on that table her blouse undone, her breasts pulled from her bra and with Glenn's hand between her legs that she'd started to cum. Just as she was starting to cum now. Whether it was that or the somewhat sordidness of being half undressed on her kitchen table or whether is was realising the enormity of what was happening as Glenn tore his belt open and started pushing his jeans down she didn't know. But from somewhere she found the resolve to stop him. She pushed him off, sat up and said that they had to stop. The look on his face scared her a little as he said that he couldn't. But she insisted. He tried hard to persuade her to continue. He crushed her in his arms, pawed at her breasts and tried to undo her belt. He pressed her hand against his rigid erection and told her how much he "wanted to fuck her." It had been a tremendous effort on her part but she pushed him off and got off the table. He again took her in his arms and pressed her back against the wall shoving his knee between her thighs as his hands pinched and kneaded her breasts. He was tearing at her belt trying to undo the complicated Gucci clasp that fortunately didn't give way too easily. Sara was telling him to stop but he kept on. She managed to break away and started to leave the kitchen but once more he grabbed her this time from behind. The feeling of his cock pressing right against her arse had thrilled her, but she didn't want it to. His hands around her, one on her tits the other rubbing her mound had excited her but again she fought that for she knew they couldn't go any further. But she retained her determination and continued trying to fight him off. He was just too powerful though and he'd pushed her forward against the work surface so that she was bent over her chest squashed against the granite surface. As he again tried to undo her belt Sara had begged him to stop and suddenly he did. He apologised saying that she'd just got him too excited. She'd smiled in understanding as she she'd eased her boobs back into her bra and had done up the buttons on her blouse.

But as all those memories flooded through her as she lay in that chair with her hands between her legs her finger became Glenn's cock. The hard long cock she'd felt through his jeans. The cock that had pressed deep into her belly and had so thrilled her when it was pressed against her arse. The cock, she thought, laying there that right at this moment she'd like to be inside her. Yes the cock of her young nephew that she was imagining was fucking her. It wasn't her three fingers that were pumping in and out of her cunt but Glenn's hard, youthful cock. And in her mind it wasn't her fingers that brought on the shuddering climax but Glenn's cock fucking her, hard and long.

*

Chapter 5

Glenn had gone to his room immediately after he and Sara had eaten dinner almost in silence.

"Early start tomorrow," he'd explained, "lots of studying to do."

"Hope it goes well," Sara had replied, "sleep tight."

"Oh I don't think I'll do that."

"Oh. Why?"

"I'm sure you can guess why," he replied rather gruffly.

"Look Glenn I'm sorry for this afternoon I should never have let it go that far. It was my fault and I apologise."

Ever since the episode in the kitchen Sara had reprimanded herself for letting him start anything and for her enthusiastic response. She knew that in a way she'd led him on and she realised how hard it is for men to stop when they've gone as far as she and Glenn had.

She continued leaning forward so that their faces were close. "Can't you see how wrong it is Glenn? Phillipa, your mother, my sister has entrusted you to my care. How can I abuse that responsibility? How could ever look her in the eye again if we made love? I don't know how I'll be able to now"

"But I want you so much Sara," he replied taking her hand. "And I know you want me, you said so."

"Please Glenn don't let's go there again. Please just let's stop now."

"OK I'll stop but I know you want me and one day I'll have you. I'll be there when you're ready for me."

After that Glenn had gone to his room and had missed Liam's announcement about going away.

In his room he thought of little else than Sara. He'd come so close to making it with her this afternoon and that had only served to make him want her even more. He'd always had a big thing for older women and in the few years he'd been sexually active he'd been lucky several times. He'd had four older women including one that he paid for, one he'd met on a plane, one that he worked with in a vacation job and one that was one of his mum's best friends. He was sure that Sara was going to be the fifth.

As he undressed and showered his mind also ran over the events of the afternoon. He tried to think whether there was anything he could have done differently. Whether perhaps he could have been more forceful?

Like he had with his mum's friend he recalled his cock hardening as he thought of the big breasted, rather overweight woman he'd fucked on the floor of her lounge just a few houses down the road from his parents' house. They'd chatted a few times, he'd done some work in her garden and she'd given him a couple of beers. One thing had led to another and a few days later they'd kissed. No more happened that day for her husband was due home but she asked if he would cut the grass for her, the next morning. He knew full well the bloody grass didn't need cutting, He knew that it was just a pretense to get him there and at a time when her kids would be at school and hubby at work. He was sure he was going to score with his fourth older woman.

She'd tried to say no he remembered when she really meant yes. She'd tried to stop him after she'd had his tongue in her mouth, after she'd let him squeeze her big soft tits and after he'd shoved his hand up her skirt onto her rather chubby thighs. She'd said no when he got his dick out. Said no when he pushed her skirt up round her waist and said no when he turned her round and bent her over the back of a chair. She'd tried to stop him when he pulled her big knickers down round her thighs but he knew she didn't really mean it. She was just embarrassed at her a near forty year old wanting to be fucked by him who was so many years younger than her. She didn't really put up much of a fight when he pressed his cock against her big, round arse. She didn't try to get away, although she did ask him to stop a couple of times, when he pressed his rigid prick right against her cunt lips that he saw and felt were soaking wet. And once he was up inside her she soon stopped the dithering and hesitation and she'd let him fuck her twice in quick succession.

He'd known it would be like that for he was sure she wouldn't cause any rumpus in the small community they lived in. How could she explain away why he was in her house? How could she say that she'd asked him there and that she'd let him play with her tits and stroke her thighs?

And that's how it might have to be with Sara he thought as he lay down on his bed and started stroking his cock. If she didn't come across willingly then he knew he'd have her forcibly. After all she wanted him, fancied him and was turned on by him. It was only the silly old convention of not having sex with relatives that was stopping her. And that he wasn't going to allow that to stop him. Somehow, he thought as his strokes became longer, he'd have her. Someway, he reckoned as he felt his balls tightening, he'd get her clothes off, get her naked. She wanted it and needed it, he knew.

After all the silly old fart Liam didn't look after her so, "I will," he thought.

And boy how he'd look after her he thought as he now slowed his strokes on his achingly hard cock holding back his climax. Oh yes he'd fuck her alright he was sure as his hips began to pump up and down on the bed. He'd fuck her so hard and so deep she'd beg for more he imagined as he began fucking his hand. And he'd make her cum so hard she'd beg for more he thought as his cock erupted and stream after stream of his cum splattered onto his stomach.

*

Chapter 6

Sara didn't see either Liam or Glenn before they left the house the next morning for after her time in her study she'd gone to a spare room and had eventually fallen asleep around 3.30. That had been hard, for her mind was a whirl of conflicts.

The fact that she had reacted so enthusiastically to Glenn shocked her. After all she never did that, well not often even though she had with Amanda she recalled. So was it just the sexual frustration brought about by going weeks between sex with her husband, she pondered? But her response to both of them had been quite extreme and that worried her as she couldn't really understand it. She'd never been like that in the past and other than the frustration she couldn't think of a reason as to why she should so relatively easily nowadays lose control of herself and become so enormously aroused, seemingly so easily.

She was of course also still worrying about the "locum in parentis" situation and the incest aspect and they simply acted to add even more for her to worry about.

She had, however, just about, reconciled the fact that she was attracted sexually to a boy who was young enough to be her son. After all lots of women were, many had toyboys, Glenn was handsome, well-built and sexy and offered her virile sex in a relatively easy situation. It wouldn't be like having an affair for he lived there. It would be simple to have sex during the day without having to make excuses as to where she was going. So that part of the complicated equation she could deal with but it was what was at the heart of the dilemma that kept her awake most of the night worrying. "How the hell can I live in the house alone with him for a week and not succumb to him and my need for sex?"

That was the question that kept reverberating around her brain all night and the next morning. It was also the question she decided she would discuss with Amanda, the only person in the world she felt that really understood her.

"How about lunch today luv?" She'd asked on the phone.

Amanda arrived at just after twelve looking, as usual, her dead drop gorgeous self. Her long chestnut hair tumbled down over her shoulders in that wild and unkempt way that Sara knew she paid a fortune to have created by a top hairdresser in Docklands. She was wearing a thin, white, button up blouse that looked as if it was made from silk and dark brown leather trousers. Over the blouse she was wearing a chunky button-up sweater that she'd left unbuttoned. Both the trousers and blouse were fashionably tight showing off beautifully her full and fairly voluptuous but so very feminine figure to perfection. As she sometimes did when with Sara, Mandy had left one button too many undone on the blouse and her tits just seemed to be everywhere

"Hi, how are you luv?" Amanda whispered as she came in through the front door. She put her hand on Sara's waist and they looked into each others eyes as they pecked at the other's cheek. "Mmmm you smell good," she went on lifting her hand and touching Sara's hair but not moving her lips away.

"And you Mand, as always you look lovely," Sara replied still standing just inside the closed front door.

Amanda moved forward a little so that their breasts just touched. She slid her arm around the blonde and whispered. "It's been too Long S," as their lips met and they kissed lovingly and tenderly. Sara's arms went round Mandy's neck as the kiss became a little deeper and more intense. She felt herself, as usual responding to her friend and lover.

"Yes Mand it has but not now luv I have to talk to you."

They went into the family room that occupied most of the basement of the large, rambling Victorian town house. She'd told Amanda about Glenn's visit but not about the kiss on the way back from the Ivy or of the temptations she was feeling.

"So what is it?" Mandy asked lighting up a Marlboro Light and sipping the dry white wine Sara had poured without asking.

Sara took her time explaining making sure that she covered most details and each incident. She explained about the dilemma over incest, being given the responsibility by her sister and of course being unfaithful to Liam.

"Well let's discount that completely," Mandy said lifting her hand up and pushing her hair away from her face. Sara loved seeing her friend do that and couldn't help noticing the way that the raising of the arm tightened the already tight material of the blouse emphasising even more Amanda's full breasts which jiggled so enticingly with the movement.

They laughed as they talked about the infidelity issue for being occasional lovers themselves it was rather ironic.

"You know full well that sooner or later you're going to have another affair so cut the bullshit about being faithful, please."

"True," Sara smiled topping up their glasses and feeling a little shiver through her as Mandy rested her hand on her hip as she leaned forward pouring the drink. "Ok let's call that a red herring and forget it." She went on perching herself on the arm of Mandy's chair unconsciously, almost, resting her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"The incest thing luv. Well it's religious and health isn't it? Certainly it seems as though blood relatives shouldn't have children. I mean look at the hillbillies in America and the royal families of Europe where there's been loads on inbreeding. All as mad as hatters. But then on the other hand when you see Princess this marrying Prince that her second or third cousin, then it's a bit of don't do as I do, do as I say. One rule for them a different one for us. But then I assume you're not planning to run off and make babies are you?"

"No. No of course not." Sara laughed feeling so pleased she'd asked her friend's advice. "As they say Mand, a problem shareds a problem halved isn't it?" she went on looking down and seeing Amanda's hand resting on her leg just above her knee and just beneath the hem of her blue pleated Jaeger skirt. Her friend's fingers on her bare skin sent a shiver of desire through her and momentarily she hoped that Amanda would slide her hand upwards. But being aware that she never knew what time Glenn would return from college she put her hand on Amanda's.

"Now now." She said lightly.

Amanda looked up at Sara her big brown eyes open wide. "Not interested any more Sar, now you've got your young man?" She asked.

Sara lifted Amanda's hand and kissed the back if it. "You know it's not that Mand, I just never know what time Glenn will be back and I don't think it would be a good idea for us to be in bed when he returns."

Over lunch they chatted more about Sara's problem with Glenn and although Amanda tried to be both supportive and helpful she wasn't able to give Sara any really useful advice.

"I just don't know what to say S. In the end you either fuck him and wait for any consequences or forget it. I don't know."

"Same here, I just don't know. The worst thing Mand is that I've now got six or seven days, or more to the point, nights with him."

They continued chatting about the situation for a while until Sara said. "Oh shit he's back, that's the front door opening."

"Well he's certainly bloody lovely," Amanda said an hour so later when she and Sara were alone after the three of them had chatted for some time.

"So, would you Mand?"

"On a purely hypothetical basis yes I probably would but as you know I'm a celibate now, aren't I?" Amanda said as she leaned against the work surface in the kitchen where they were making tea. Sara was standing close to her and as Amanda said that she ran the back of her hand across her friend's boobs.

"You reckon that what we did was you being celibate?" she said quietly pressing the back of her fingers into the soft flesh of Amanda's left breast.

Amanda smiled and ran her hand along Sara's hip. "I mean with men luv, not you."

They both laughed.

"Well Amanda's here and Glenn's home," Sara said to Liam on the phone. He'd called to say that he'd be home early for he was going to stay in a hotel near Heathrow tonight to avoid the tough traffic in the morning. He'd suggested they have an early dinner and he'd then arrange for the car to pick him up around nine. Sara had made a remark about how funny it was that he could get home early when he wanted to but that fell on relatively deaf ears.

It really was a strange experience for Sara in the restaurant. She and Amanda sat alongside each other on a bench seat with Liam and Glenn opposite them. To have the outside of her leg pressed against her lesbian lover while the young man that might well make love to her in the coming days sat opposite with her husband next to him almost made her head swim. She was sure that Amanda was aware of it and would have noted the irony of the situation for the pressure of the leather covered outer thigh on hers frequently increased and her friend's foot was occasionally pressed on top of hers as well.

The meal was good but the atmosphere was somewhat stilted. Sara was hardly talking to Liam while Glenn could hardly stop talking to Amanda to whom he seemed, to Sara, to be quite clearly attracted. Amanda, as usual, was coolly flirting and several times Sara felt slight pangs of ridiculous and unwarranted jealousy as the pair of them laughed at a remark or one made a joke.