The Swap Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resulting blowjob was most commendable, and I left the house with a smile on my face. I remember reading somewhere that the reason most men go to hookers is because their wives won't suck them off. Debby would never have to worry about me.

The trip was fruitful, if monastic. I looked forward to my return home and the promised rematch. When my plane landed, I called Debby to let her know I was in, but late, and to remind her to wear something interesting. Instead, she told me that Jeff and Denise had moved their dinner invitation up to tonight, instead of tomorrow, so could I meet her at their place, rather than go home. Crestfallen, I agreed. Well, that rematch would have to wait a few hours. Or not. What did I expect, Debby waiting at the front door, naked on her back with her thighs open? I probably wouldn't have gotten it any sooner anyway.

I got to Jeff and Denise's about five minutes earlier than my wife. Jeff and I had beer in the living room, while Denise yelled from the kitchen that she'd be in in a few minutes. I called out my greetings and Jeff and I stood around sipping beer. Then the bell rang and Jeff opened the door to let my wife in. She kissed us both, then headed into the kitchen to see Denise.

Both Jeff and I were startled out of our conversation at a loud "ACK!" emanating from the kitchen. We looked at each other for a moment, then ran in, to find Debby and Denise staring and pointing at each other. It took us a few moments to figure things out. They had the same dresses on! Both had decided to wear light sundresses which buttoned down the front and came a few inches above their knees and hung from thin straps off their shoulders, hose, and high heeled sandals. As Jeff and I laughed at their discomfort, they were babbling about Sears and buying their dresses there. Finally, Denise grabbed Debby's hand, and looking daggers at us, said she was going to change. They marched off to the master bedroom, Debby grabbing a couple of beers as she passed. Denise turned back and grabbed another pair of bottles, and then they disappeared down the hall. Jeff and I returned to the living room, still laughing at the pair.

The two came back about half an hour later and twirled around before us in the living room. "We decided if one of us couldn't wear the dress, neither of us could," said Denise. "I loaned Debby an outfit." Denise had changed into a tight button front denim skirt and a off the shoulder peasant blouse, while Debby had on a sleeveless green print wrap shirt and matching wrap skirt. They both still wore their hose and sandals. Jeff and I dutifully whistled and applauded, then we went back to drinking our beers. With a loud "Harrumph!" the girls went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Salad and dinner and dessert were served in the dining room, along with a bottle of wine. We decided to have some more wine in the living room. Jeff and I took out the dishes and the girls stayed behind in the kitchen to clean up. Jeff and I went back to the living room. I sat in an overstuffed armchair while Jeff sprawled out on the couch.

He turned his head to me and spoke in a low voice. "I think you and I are going to get lucky tonight, bud."

I glanced quickly at the kitchen and turned back to him. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. The girls have been coming on to us since they changed. Didn't you notice?"

I thought it over a bit. "Well, I don't know...I thought Denise was just flirting."

"Hey man, flirting is a wink and a smile, not flashing pussy. Your wife has been showing me some naked gash for the last hour." Jeff had a big shit eating grin as he said this.

"Oh, bullshit!" I exclaimed quietly. "Debby had on pantyhose and panties. I saw her dress."

"No bullshit! I don't care what she was wearing when you got here. I'm telling you, I've been staring at Mount Baldy since they changed clothes."

I had to think about this for a second. Was it kosher to have a private party, outside of the regular group? I asked Jeff.

"Shit, I don't know. I really doubt this is the first time this has happened. I figure, what the fuck, it's all within the group, so why not!"

I nodded back in agreement and settled back in the armchair to see what would happen next. It didn't take long to find out. The girls came back in bearing four wine glasses. Jeff sat back upright and Debby sat down next to him. She sat very close and crossed her legs so that the wrap skirt fell apart, exposing her legs right to the tops of the garter length stockings she had changed into. Denise came over to me and handed me a glass, then settled down into my lap, sitting sideways and facing the others. It was obvious Jeff had pegged the mark. Denise's button front skirt was undone well up her thighs, which she spread as far as she could without slipping off my lap. She too was wearing garter length stockings. Her off shoulder blouse was pulled way down, too, exposing her tanned shoulders and the tops of her breasts, right down to the edges of her pink aureoles. Wow!

Well, shit, you don't have to hit me with a sledge hammer to wake me up! My plans to spend the better part of a week's jism on my wife went right out of the window. Denise would do just fine. As I sipped my wine with one hand, the other began to trace circles on her shoulders. She gave a small shiver and took a deep drink from her glass. I finished off my glass and set it down. Moving my finger up to her neckline, I tugged the bow at the keyhole opening (Which displayed a considerable amount of cleavage!) and loosened her blouse. Hooking fingers into both the front and back of the top, I tugged it down, exposing her massive mammaries. I don't know just how big they are, but they must be on the order of Debby's 38Ds! Denise placed her hands behind my head and tugged my face to her chest. As I began to lick and nibble her nipples, I slid a hand down to her skirt and popped the last remaining buttons. It fell apart, displaying a lacy blue garter belt holding up her stockings, and no panties to hide her neatly trimmed bush. My fingers went sliding home.

I nibbled and fingered her for several minutes as she shuddered and gasped beneath my touch, then pulled my head up and looked over at Jeff and my spouse. They, too, were moving right along. She was straddling Jeff, sitting in the center of the couch. He had removed her skirt and untied her top, and she had undone his zipper and tugged his pants down to his knees. She had borrowed a garter belt of Denise's, a light and pastel green model. She was fisting Jeff off, and he was fingering Debby and licking her aroused tits. I turned back to Denise and put my mouth on her tits. Sucking vigorously, I turned my fingers loose, really working her over. Her quiet moans became heated screams of joy.

After providing a really fierce orgasm, I decided I had earned on myself. I pulled my hands off of Denise and pushed her forward on my knees. I twisted her around away from me and undid my pants. Pushing them down my thighs, I grasped Denise by the waist and pulled her back onto me. She eagerly spread her thighs wide, straddling me, and I thrust her down, hard, onto my stiffness. She cried out again as I began to thrust her up and down on me. Then I slid my fingers up her back and pushed her peasant blouse up and over her shoulders and head. She bent down, her tits rubbing along my legs, as I did this, and I really liked the feel of her soft nipples on my kneecaps. Pressing down gently on her back to keep her in this position, I began pounding up into her.

By this time Debby had crawled forward and straddled Jeff's crotch, piercing herself with his erection. Both their eyes were closed as they rocked and moaned against each other. It was interesting, comparing Jeff's and Denise's comments. She kept murmuring about how big I felt, and Jeff kept commenting how tight Debby was. I remember thinking that this was because Jeff was somewhat smaller than I am, and Denise somewhat looser than Debby. Not that I minded, mind you! Denise felt just great, wet and slippery and hot and just so fuckable! This just couldn't last much longer, and a few minutes later I exploded upwards into Denise's spasming twat. Jeff did the same just as Denise was collapsing backwards into my waiting arms.

The girls rested in our arms for several minutes, as we all calmed down and began breathing regularly. Then they stood and stretched. Denise poured us all some more wine, while Debby grabbed a small towel and wiped away the juices running down her thighs. When she was done, she handed the towel to Denise, who also wiped my come from her pussy. "What about these two?" she asked Denise.

Debby licked her lips and upended her glass. "I'll clean off Jimmy."

Denise grinned and licked her lips, too. "Sounds good to me," and knelt in front of her hubby. Debby sank down before me and tugged down my pants. She pulled them off my feet and spread my legs apart. Crawling between my legs she buried her face in my groin. Stroking and fondling my dick erect, her tongue went wild, licking juices off my nuts, thighs, and shaft. I just groaned and sank back in my chair, hips twitching spasmodically.

I looked over at the other pair. Denise had eschewed the thorough cleanup Debby was performing and simply had gone straight to severe deep throat. Jeff had her head between his hands, guiding her and keeping his dick deep in her mouth. Great idea! I put my hands behind Debby's head and pulled her lower. She giggled and opened wide. Jeff and I both lasted longer than earlier, and despite Debby's greater oral proficiency, Denise's head start had both Jeff and I spewing within seconds of each other.

Again the four of us rested. A fuck and a blow job inside of half an hour, wow! I for one was temporarily fucked out. I stood on wobbly legs and went down the hall to the bathroom. When I came out, Jeff was coming down the hall. We just grinned and shook our head in silent disbelief, and he went into the can. I headed back to the living room, stripping off my clothes as I went.

But the girls had other ideas. They had missed out on the last orgasms, and had decided to work on each other instead. I suspect Denise started by licking Debby's pussy, but Debby had definitely gotten into the swing of things. By the time I got back, they were stretched out on the carpet on their sides, in a sixty-nine position, sucking and licking like there was no tomorrow. I quietly sat down on the couch and watched, and Jeff sat down next to me when he came in. This incredible tableau soon had us erect again, and I began to idly stroke my dick. Beside me Jeff was doing the same, as the girls moaned into their partner's muff. We kept watching until the girls got each other off and rolled apart.

I looked at my watch. "Last call!" I said. "We're going to have to be going in a bit."

Denise pouted and said it was early, but Debby agreed with me. But then Jeff spoke up. "Ever been a sandwich, Deb?"

"Huh? A sandwich? What do you mean?"

I just grinned, because I knew precisely what he was referring to.

"You know, two guys with you in the middle. Come on, I'll show you," said Jeff. "Jim, lay down on the floor."

The girls separated and stood up, and I slipped off the couch into their place. I stretched out, dick sticking straight up, as Jeff positioned my wife above me.

"Now, Deb, straddle Jimmy...that's right...Denise will put it in..." Debby climbed on board and Denise put my cockhead between her cunt lips. "...now stretch out and spread your legs. You, too, Jimmy. Support yourself on your hands, Deb."

Then Jeff stepped between our outstretched legs and knelt down. As Debby slowly moved atop me, she half turned to see the action behind her. I watched over her shoulder. Denise knelt beside us and put her face in her husbands crotch. But she wasn't going down on him, or not really, at least. She simply got him good and wet, then pulled away. Jeff crawled forward on his knees. Debby stiffened as Jeff's cock probed for her asshole, but then once his head was in, she collapsed onto my chest. Then Jeff lowered himself slowly on her back, his arms planted beside me stiffly holding him up.

This was probably the craziest thing I had ever done, but immensely pleasurable. Debby's eyes were closed and she squirmed between us, panting and moaning. She was sweating heavily (Well, so were the rest of us!) and gasping. I could feel Jeff's cock moving through the thin walls of flesh between us, and six knees were knocking against each other. Denise moved up to our heads. I pulled up my hands and began to pinch one of Debby's nipples and fondling Denise's clit. Jeff leaned over and kissed his wife and licked her face and neck. After about ten minutes, the four of us had a shattering four-way orgasm.

But it really was time to go. After we untangled, Denise and Deb went back to the bedroom to change. I grabbed my clothes and headed down the hall to a three-quarter bath. Which gave me an idea. Sticking my head out the door, I asked Jeff if he'd mind if I took a fast shower.

"No sweat. Take your time," he replied.

I didn't. I basically doused myself and scrubbed off the sweat and come, then toweled myself roughly dry. I was back out to the living room in a hair over five minutes. Debby was waiting for me.

"You bastard!" she cried, smiling. "I still smell like a whorehouse. No offense guys."

Jeff and Denise just laughed along and waved us out. We got into our separate cars and I followed Debby home. I walked her in and paid off Jenny. Debby went upstairs to cleanup, so I grabbed a beer and went into the living room to watch the news. It was a school night so the boys were long ago in bed. I finished the beer and got up and got another. Upstairs I could hear the shower running. I went back to the TV and watched the rest of the local news, then switched to CNN. On the road, CNN is about the only thing that stays the same. No matter what city, what time, what day, CNN is there. I must have lost track of time. After a bit I grabbed another beer and was just starting on it when I heard a small rustle and Debby saying, "I thought you were coming upstairs."

I looked over at her. She was wearing a long silk robe, knotted with a long sash at her waist. She was drying her hair with a large fluffy towel. She walked over to my side and took the beer from my hand, taking a long drink from the neck. I reached up and wrapped my arm around her waist and hugged her briefly, then took my beer back. "Sorry, hun, got to watching the news. Feeling better?"

Debby tossed the towel to the floor and settled herself into my lap. She swung her legs across me and over the chair arm, then rearranged her robe close around her. She put an arm around my neck and took another sip of beer. "The one big problem with these parties is cleaning up afterwards." She sipped again.

"Hey, get your own beer!"

"I prefer yours. Besides, I think you've had enough." She pointed at the other two dead soldiers.

"Hmmph. Anyway, next month you won't have that problem. The party is here. Remember?"

Debby finished the beer and set it on the floor. She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Worried?" I asked.

Debby was quiet for a bit. "Maybe, a bit. What in the world do we do? And this is the Halloween party! I've never had a costume party for adults, let alone a costume orgy."

I laughed softly, and soon had her laughing too. "So call Carol and Denise. They'll give you a hand. All you'll have to do is figure out a costume."

Debby sat upright. "Oh, I've already done that. You're going to be Caesar and wear a toga, and I'm going to be a slave girl and wear a mini-toga. I'll make the outfits from bedsheets." She smiled brightly.

I pulled her back against my chest and hugged her again. "That's my girl! Never say quit." I rubbed her back and suspected the robe was all she had on. I began to nuzzle and lick her neck and ears, and slid my free hand down to her legs. I pulled the robe apart and slid my hand up the inside of her thighs. Debby's breathing became deeper and she parted her legs to allow me easier access. But I bypassed her snatch and moved my hand higher and untied her sash. Only then did I move my hand back down to her crotch. My middle finger found her clit just as I lowered my head to her breasts and began to lick and suck the erect nipples I found. Debby's breath was now coming in ragged pants and gasps, and moments later became muffled cries she silenced by biting a knuckle.

I slowed my fingers and brought my face up to kiss her soft full lips. She shuddered and shivered in my arms and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "Let's go to bed." She stood and rewrapped her robe. "Come on. Please?"

I stood and followed her.

Chapter 15

As I expected, Carol and Denise were happy to help out. For the next several weeks I could usually find one or the other or sometimes both yacking with Deb around the kitchen table. By general agreement it was decided to move the party to the Friday after Halloween. We didn't want Trick or Treaters disturbing this party!

We shuffled the boys off to my folks for the weekend. They wanted to stay for the party, but Mom and Dad were firm and said "No." And besides, Gram and Gramps were taking them to the zoo on Saturday. Appeased, they settled down and I drove them over and dropped them off.

When I got home, Denise had left to go home and change and return with Jeff. Carol was setting up some hors d'oerves in the kitchen. "Jerry will come over in a bit, and I've got my costume here already. I'll change in a bit," she explained. I nodded and headed for the bedroom to shower and put on my toga. This basically involved wrapping a bedsheet died purple once over my shoulder and several times around my waist, then tying a gold sash around my waist to hold it together. Maybe the beach sandals were a mite out of place but emperors get some leeway. I headed back to the living room.

Carol was apparently changing in the bathroom because Deb would have probably changed in our bedroom. I continued down the hall and downstairs, where I found my sweetie in the laundry room off the kitchen. Only Debby must have changed there. She was kneeling and strapping on some high heeled sandals. Her outfit was as simple as my costume. She had taken a large pillowcase and slit the seams along each long side the entire length. With scissors she had cut a large Vee at the closed end, then slipped it over her head. A gold colored drapery cord was wrapped around her waist, holding the front and back against her body. It was simple and stunning, and very, very short. Pulled down far enough to cover her pussy, it rode up enough in the back to give a good glimpse of the bottoms of her cheeks.

"Now that looks good!" I exclaimed. "I want you to wear that again, some other time, too." I moved up behind her. "I need some tradition right now."

"Why Jimmy! What if Carol comes in?" she asked, backing up against me and rubbing her ass against me.

"She'll just have to wait her turn," I replied. "Besides, I need some practice in pulling this up." I pulled the toga high enough so my hard and stiff cock poked out from underneath, then moved forward. Debby's comments were in jest only, because she immediately spread her legs wide and bent forward. As soon as I was buried to the hilt, I let go the toga and grabbed her waist. I pushed her forward against the side of the dryer and began bucking against her. An interesting if unplanned aspect of Debby's costume was that the "shoulder straps" kept slipping off her shoulders. She was really showing, swaying to and fro, as we passionately screwed.

I was beginning to peak when Carol walked in. "Hey Debby, got a safety pin? Oh, excuse me." My moment passed as we turned to face Carol. "Don't stop for me!" she cried out, and I began a slow in and out.