All Comments on 'The Taking of a Woman Ch. 03'

by assman999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kayli1001kayli1001over 12 years ago
Fine wine

Hi

This is one of the finest seduction interracial stories I have read on this site. I hope your next chapter does not take as long to be published as this one did. Cheers!

kayli

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Written Art

Good writing buddy, the wait paid off, which is rare with works of this calibre! Well done assman999, well done! Keep up the awesome story, you just made my month! :D Oh and I was watching Anushka Sharma in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi while reading this, and wow, what a fantastic concept yaar!! Love it! Thanks! Please continue this, i will check in regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

LMO!

arch3rarch3rover 12 years ago
Great Sequel

Fantastic work. It was so hottttt. Please bring out the next part as soon as possible

arch3rarch3rover 12 years ago
Desperately Waiting!!!!!!

Desperately waiting for the latest chapter. Please bring it out as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THE Best erotica

You can definitely contest for the top authors of Literotica, writing erotica is an art and you are sure the master of the art. Please bring the sequel to this one soon and make it more EROTIC !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Killin wait

More how long is it going to take Mr. Assman, your ardent fans are waiting for the sequel to follow... dont leave us waiting too too long !!! Let us know a date when we can expect the sequel coming....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome stuff

Why dont you leave your job or whatever it is that u do and simply WRITE! By god,you are so fucking good...the play of feelings and words. exploring all shades of human character. And by the way i think u get turned on when u see all the readers clamouring for more! Am i right? Bas, likhte jaao mere yaar!

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
Robert and Indian wives

I read another story of an Indian wife Neha with husbands BOSS. In that case he is white man with hung cock.

Now fallen in love with story of yours with black cocked Robert.

Our indian wives get promotion in Sex when they get bigger cocks. And gets more sperm.

My wife also a lover of one and for last 6 months made me a very happy Cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous