The Taking of a Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman999
assman999
54 Followers

"Yet it was my tongue in your mouth a few moments ago" he said in a carefully level tone "I was the one making you moan with pleasure Anushka.. does your husband make you feel that way?"

She seemed to have no answer to his harsh statement, and he saw a tear roll down her usually pristine face as she seemed to slump back into his arms.

Robert held her tighter and kissed her neck lightly "You deserve better Anushka, you deserve to be treated like an equal, to be able to show your passion...you can have so much with me, we could have so much together"

She turned in his arms, but he did not let go of her. Anushka looked into his eyes for a long moment, the confusion and indecision in her eyes in contrast with the longing in his.

Then she reached up on her tiptoes and embraced his lips in another passionate kiss.

Robert's insides nearly exploded with satisfaction as he moved back, pulling her with him back into the house. He pushed her into a wall and pressed himself into her body, their lips glued together, the intensity climbing. Her hands were on his chest again, but it was not enough anymore. He took one of her small hands and guided it down to his crotch, resting it on his robe, directly on his throbbing cock.

Anushka knew what was happening, she knew they were crossing lines that should never be crossed, Surinder's face flashed before her eyes, followed by the rest of her family, but none of it mattered anymore. Robert treated her better, made her feel needed, made her happy, and made her feel good, she thought as his tongue slowly made love to hers. Everything seemed right.

Except perhaps the sheer size of the organ pulsing through his robe.

Robert was still as they slowly broke apart from the kiss. Anushka's hand was still on his penis, the thin robe the only thing stopping direct contact. This was the moment, no turning back now.

She moved her hand away from his penis.

Disappointment crashed through Robert and he fought to control his hormones. He couldn't handle this much longer, he was an inch from losing control and raping her.

Anushka's hands slowly moved to his hips, and undid the strap holding the robe in place. With an unreadable expression on her face, she slid the robe off his shoulders, exposing him completely.

She felt her gut tighten and knew her expression must have changed. Robert's penis was huge, it throbbed out from him like a pole. She paused with her hand outstretched; knowing if she touched it now there would be no going back, yet wondering how she would ever manage to pleasure something of its size and girth.

Robert looked at her with a undisguised longing, reaching out and stroking her cheek.

"I want you Anushka.... I have dreamed of this for days. And I know you want me too... don't lie to yourself anymore"

He knew she was at the brink now, and decided the time had come to seize the moment. Ever so slowly, he slid has large hand down her smooth skin, tracing her shapely neck and finally bringing it to the blessed valley of her chest. The dress was thin and the residual rain that had fallen on her in the balcony didn't leave much to the imagination. Without breathing he slowly moved his hand onto her right breast.

He looked up into her eyes. Anushka seemed to have stopped breathing, and they seemed frozen in place again as the rain continued its incessant patter on the windows.

"Robert..."

He slowly moved a finger, tracing the area where her nipple should be. Making slow circles with his thumb and reveling in the slight texture of her bra beneath the clothing.

"Baby, we both know what's happening. You should be mine... I want you so bad. I've wanted you for so long"

He watched her reaction carefully. Emotions flitted across her face too fast for him to decipher. Then she gave the smallest of sighs.

In a tone so low he almost missed it, she said. "I know... I can't lie anymore"

Robert felt her hand enclose over the one he had on her breast, she gently removed it and slid it lower, to her hip where the hem of her dress was at level with her waistline. In a slow sensuous movement, she slid his heavy hand under the top and onto her creamy skin, placing it on the skin of her belly. His thumb was on her belly button, and the stimulation was so erotic his penis throbbed harder.

He slowly inched closer, and she glided his hand upwards... until his fingers brushed her bra. Then in the most torturously slow seconds of his life, Robert Stevens felt his hand slide under the thin elastic at the bottom and find itself on the naked flesh of Anushka Sahni's bountiful breast.

He couldn't take it anymore, and apparently neither could she. In a flash their lips were on each other again, and the passion crackled unbridled. His hand was stuck at her breast by the tight bra, but he managed to move his fingers onto her nipple, which to his satisfaction, was gloriously erect. Their tongues plundered each other and he plucked up his nerve, sliding the hand holding her to him down her back and onto her butt, rubbing her soft cheeks. She moaned into his mouth, and he could feel her repressed sexual desires showing, she was rubbing ever so slightly against him, his cock being pleasured as it was pressed against her warm body.

"Oh baby..." he moaned as he slid his hand into the hem of her silky leggings and into her panty, tracing her buttcrack with a finger. Anushka seemed too busy to protest, and Robert could feel his plans nearing fruition.

After enjoying her pleasures for a few more moments, he slowly pulled back. She was an image of perfection, her hair was ruffled, her face flushed and lips swollen. A rosy red blush stained her fair cheeks as he cupped her face in his massive hands.

"Anushka my dear... I have never felt this way before. I want you for myself.. I want your body so bad"

She looked torn again, but he knew he had the upper hand. He placed his hand on her shoulder, gently forcing her down as his other hand guided hers to his penis, letting them brush it.

Anushka felt her knees touch the floor. She could see the huge, almost otherworldly cock swinging in front of her. It was already more than twice the size of her husband's, thick and black, with popping veins. Robert was uncircumcised, and his heavy foreskin covered almost his entire shaft. His balls hung a bit below his body and made for an overwhelming sight.

Normally, she would have been revolted, but she felt her hands moving towards it, slowly feeling the slightly throbbing shaft. He wasn't even fully hard yet, and she sensed herself getting aroused. This symbolized Robert, his brute strength and perfection, his superiority over Suri, everything. She felt herself stroking his manhood, listening to his soft moans and feeling excited that she was capable of pleasuring him. She felt Robert reach down and grab hold of her top, the fabric straining a little as he ripped it off her like a rag. The sheer sensual nature of the moment enveloped her, carnal lust between two people.

Robert threw away the tattered remains of Anushka's top, looking down at her as she stroked him slowly. He could see the top of her head and the deep cleft formed between her breasts by her tight bra. He reached down again and took his cock in hand, extending it towards her rosy puffed up lips, indicating the next stage of their sinful affair.

Robert Stevens managed a small smile of satisfaction before he closed his eyes and let a moan of pleasure escape him. His cock had found its lover, as Anushka's heavenly lips kissed it tenderly. She slowly allowed him access into her mouth, careful of the size and girth. It was obvious this was her first blowjob, but it did not matter, her mouth was exquisite. He could feel her tongue make slow circles on his shaft, lubricating it with saliva, small slurping noises escaping her as she took in inch after inch of big black dick. A little before the halfway point, she stopped, looking up at him with her kohl lined eyes, and he knew for sure that he had won.

Anushka looked up at Robert. She knew she was being degraded, that her entire family would die of shame if they saw her, but she simply didn't care. In this alien land, with this brute of a man who cared for her, nothing mattered, except that she wanted to please him. She reached back and unhooked the strap holding her bra in place, and Robert seemed to read her thoughts. He brushed her hair gently before reaching down and slowly sliding the straps off. He seemed to wait a moment, savouring his last moments of waiting, and then took the bra of her shoulders and threw it off the roof.

He was in heaven. The sight of those perfectly rounded milky tits jiggling slightly as she resumed sucking him, her mouth begging his cock to use it as it sensually milked him, was driving him over the edge. He cupped her tits, playing with each nipple as he started making small thrusts into her mouth. She seemed to gag a little, so he slowed, letting her accommodate, before making thrusts again. Her throat was never going to be able to fit his entirety, so he stopped when his cockhead touched the back of her throat, making sure she could handle it.

Robert drew his cock back and began thrusting in earnest, moving his hands to the back of Anushka's head and pushing it as far as he knew she could take, fucking her sexy mouth. Her silky hair felt great as he clutched it hard, brutally pumping into her mouth. She had her eyes closed, but her whimpers seemed more pleasure than pain, as she did not protest.

Robert could feel the cum bubbling inside him, knowing that the sheer lust for this exotic Indian woman was going to make him blow. He kept thrusting into her warm mouth, feeling the tongue brush his shaft and stimulate it more. With his final few thrusts, he pushed in as deep as he could, inducing a choking noise from his beautiful partner, but he knew he had to claim her completely, and the thought brought a smile to his face again as he closed his eyes and came.

Anushka could not breathe. She could feel the pulsing cock, taste it, as it was thrust into the very bottom of her throat. Robert's orgasm was intense. His cum came bubbling down her throat and she almost choked as it gushed relentlessly into her. He moaned above her, but the torrent kept flowing, as it overflowed out her mouth and spilled onto her breasts. The saltiness and the stickiness in her mouth were overwhelming, and Robert finally released her hair, causing her to tumble to the ground.

"Ah, my lovely Indian slut.. How long I've wanted to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours. Anushka, my dear, you were amazing" Robert was panting.

She felt shame wash over her as she realized she was covered in cum. But she could not ignore the fact that she had enjoyed the sensation, his power, her helplessness.. Robert Stevens had turned her into a slut. And judging by how soaked her panties were, she had enjoyed every moment of her transformation. This was side of her she had not known existed, a side that this man had brought out in her. The duty bound housewife was feeling humiliated and sick, yet this new part of her reveled in her cumstained breasts, and the taste of hard cock.

She felt strong hands grab her shoulders and lift her gingerly. Robert must have gone to the living room because he was now holding a wad of tissue, which he used to wipe her mouth and face. She noticed that he did not bother with the semen on her breasts, which was beginning to trickle down the cleft between them.

"Do you realize now? You're meant to be like this, free and lustful. You are my finest lover yet, and I can't stand you stuck in this life. You are meant to be with me Anushka, as my lover, my girlfriend, wife and cumslut. Stop resisting it"

His lips found hers again, hard and longing. His nakedness warming her unclad torso; his hands groping her fleshy buttocks possessively through her now soaked leggings. She kissed him back unabashedly, her hands wrapping around him, enjoying the way he gripped her derriere and pulled her to him, the still semi hard cock rubbing against her thigh, the sin of it all.

"I have to go back to my apartment" he said, his voice choking. "There's an important meeting tomorrow, and I have to work on the presentations at home"

He smiled as she grasped onto him harder, her vulnerability arousing him.

"I'll visit again. But are you ready to be mine? Your moral values are now useless, and you know your husband will never be enough again. Say you're mine Anu"

The fact that he shortened her name touched her. But she was too confused.

"Robert, I know I can never be the old me again, and I... I want you too, but please, give me some time"

"Damn it Anu..."

"Shh..." she cut him off with a finger to the lips. "Just a little time... please.. I don't want to make a mistake" she said as she reached up and kissed him lightly.

"All right" Robert knew he could do no wrong from here on. He gave her a kiss and went to get dressed.

****************************

In the early hours of the next morning, Robert yawned and shut down his laptop, preparing to get a little sleep before his breakfast meeting. He was naked, and he stood for a moment near the TV, which was playing a slideshow of Anushka lying on the balcony, her long silky hair spread around her, her naked breasts proudly on display, eyes closed and covered in thick ropes of hot sperm. She had the faintest smile on her face.

Robert smiled too as he turned off the TV. Suri's perfect wife, his slutty whore.

assman999
assman999
54 Followers
12