The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Kyle called over in response from the other side of the room, "so stay over there."

My mind rushed through several thoughts. There was little I could do about Sarah and Kyle, but Lynn was right in front of me and wanted to fool around. So I took her wet body, slightly cool from the water droplets still clinging to her smooth skin, and drew her up in my arms. When my head bent towards hers, Lynn turned her pretty face up to meet mine and we were quickly kissing.

As her full, soft lips parted and allowed my wet tongue into her hot mouth, one of my hands slid up Lynn's smooth side and cupped her big breast through the wet, clingy fabric of her tube top. I gently gripped the firm tit flesh through her top and was rewarded with Lynn moaning into my mouth.

After the hot tub, Lynn wasn't the only one feeling over stimulated and in need of relief. So to speed things along, I broke our kiss, hooked my thumbs under the sides of Lynn's bikini bottoms, and pulled her bottoms off as I sank to my knees. Any worries that Lynn wanted to take it slow or put up boundaries were washed away as she excitedly helped slide off her bottoms and pulled them off her own toned legs.

Lynn was caught off guard when, still on my knees, my head dove in towards her pussy. I just had time to take in a little, trimmed landing strip of blonde pubic hair above her wet sex before my face made contact with her pelvis and my mouth closed over her opening. She squealed a little in surprises as my warm mouth took in her pussy, and then moaned as my tongue slid out between my lips and ran wetly over her soft, outer nether regions.

My arms wrapped around Lynn's little body and my hands closed over her firm but cold butt cheeks, pulling her pelvis against me. My tongue slithered over the opening to her hole, and I knew the flat tip of my tongue was tickling her clit even if I didn't yet know exactly where it was. Lynn shuddered as a licked her. I could taste the chlorine from the hot tub, but nothing else as my tongue lapped wetly at her sex. Then I firmed my tongue into a point and began probing her outer folds for the hard little nub of her pleasure button. When I thought I hand found it, I ran my tongue tip rapidly back and forth over the top of the nub and was rewarded with a gasp and a low moan from Lynn.

I suckled Lynn's clit into my mouth, and as I began to rub her little button with both my lips and my tongue, Lynn began moaning and panting. Her hand gripped the back of my head and pulled me more firmly against her excited pussy, and she began bucking her hips a little against my face. Slowly I became aware the Sarah was also panting in little high pitched noises on the other side of the wall. If I had to guess, she was being fucked hard by Kyle and trying to stifle her moans.

As I continued to rub circles around Lynn's clit, she leaned down and quietly said breathlessly, "If you want to fuck, we better do it now because I'm about to cum on your face."

I released Lynn's sex from my mouth and quickly stood, shedding my running shorts to allow my mostly erect cock to spring free. Still standing, Lynn was much shorter than me and only had to bend over to take my hard cock between her soft lips and suckle into into her wet mouth. Going quickly from the cold, wet shorts to Lynn's hot mouth felt incredible, and I moaned loudly myself. Lynn looked up at me with her blue eyes, my hard dick in her mouth, and smiled.

I could hear Sarah moaning loudly now, and knew exactly when Kyle was thrusting his cock into her pussy because she was grunting and moaning in time with his thrusts. Lynn lay back on the carpet and looked up at me invitingly, and I decided to push the game a little further.

I grasped Lynn under her arms and pulled her further out into the room so we could see around the corner. As I got down on my knees between Lynn's legs, I looked over to the couch in the sitting area. Sarah was on all fours, looking back at us with her blue eyes. She was completely naked, her small but firm breasts capped by little brownish nipples that were swaying back and forth as Kyle buried his cock in her pussy with hard thrusts. Kyle was behind Sarah, his private parts hidden by Sarah's body, and he was also looking at us. There was no mistaking that Kyle was fucking Sarah doggy style and fucking her thin little body hard. Sarah's blue eyes and jet black hair made an attractive contrast with her pale, porcelain skin, but her pinched face looked even more pinched while contorted with arousal. Neither Sarah nor Kyle made any move to stop their fucking as I watched them and admired Sarah's naked body.

Turning back to Lynn, I discovered she too was watching Sarah and Kyle fuck. She didn't even turn back to look at me as I spread her legs and then positioned my bulging cock head at the entrance of her pussy. She looked a little out of place still wearing her red tube top. Everyone else in the room was completely naked. She only finally looked up at me with her blue eyes as I began to push my cock head into her opening.

Lynn was tighter than expected, especially with the warm up we had, but as my fat cock head pushed past the opening to her sex, I was rewarded with the feeling of her warm, slippery pussy walls enveloping my eager manhood. I slowly worked all of my thick seven inches into Lynn's hole, listening to her moan as I filled her tight channel. Then I slowly withdrew before quickly thrusting my solid dick back into her pussy. Lynn gasped as my meat filled her, and soon I was rocking my hips back and forth, fucking Lynn almost as hard as Kyle was fucking Sarah.

"Yes," Lynn encouraged quietly.

Lynn's firm, round tits were rocking back and forth atop her chest, still tightly encased in her wet tube top, as I fucked my thick pole in and out of her tight little body. I got an idea and looked over at Kyle. He was still fucking Sarah hard and they were both watching me fuck Lynn on the floor. I grasped the bottom of Lynn's tube top as I continued to fuck her with my stiff meat, and pulled the tight material of the red tube top over her firm, young breasts. Lynn's smooth tit flesh and pink nipples popped into view, and she made no move to cover herself. In fact she smiled up at me, as her full, heavy tits flowed back and forth over her chest as I fucked her.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," Kyle said quickly.

"Not yet... so close," Sarah moaned in response, but it was too late.

"Ungh!" Kyle panted, and again, "Ungh!" as he thrust hard into Sarah from behind. And then he held her skinny body against his as he leaned his head back with his eyes closed. It was very obvious that he was cumming inside her.

I turned back to look down at Lynn, dropped onto my hands over her so I could get a better angle, and picked up the speed at which I was pushing my cock in and out of her tight pussy. My hard meat seemed to be flowing continuously, in or out, rubbing against Lynn's slippery, wet pussy walls.

"That feel good?" I asked a little out of breath as I rapidly fucked Lynn's pussy.

"Uh huhhhhhh," Lynn moaned. "So good."

"You fucker," Sarah said somewhat out of breath. Her voice carried more disappointment than anger. I looked over at Sarah while I continued fucking Lynn, and Sarah was now laying on her side looking back up and Kyle. "You got off because you finally got to see Lynn naked and you couldn't even wait for me."

"I was surprised!" Kyle exclaimed defensively.

"You getting close to cumming?" I asked, turning back to look at Lynn as I slowed my pace but pounded my hips hard, driving my cock into her tight, wet hole and jarring her little body.

"Oh yeah!" Lynn moaned, smiling back up at me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Kyle and Sarah were probably watching us. "How close..."

But Lynn cut me off by closing her eyes and moaning loudly, "Unnnnnngggghhh."

Lynn's hips began rocking frantically, and I could feel her pussy spasming as it was wrapped tightly around my hard dick. I slowed down my fucking a little more but kept up the pace, and Lynn's mouth formed an "O" as she continued to cum on my cock without making a sound. After several seconds, her tight little body held still for a moment, and then everything in her completely relaxed as she laid back on the carpet and began sucking in air.

I held my cock deep inside of her, not moving, as Lynn said, "Whew! That was nice."

I pulled my cock out, still rock hard, and asked, "You want to keep going a little? Or too sensitive?"

"Just give me a minute," Lynn replied, still staring up at the ceiling. "Or you could fuck Sarah since she sounds a little unsatisfied."

"No way!" Kyle shouted at the same time Sarah said, "No."

Lynn and I both laughed as I looked over at the other naked couple. Sarah was sitting on the floor facing us, covering her pussy with one of her hands, and Kyle was sitting behind her on the couch, making no effort to cover himself. After a couple of seconds, Sarah smiled and joined our laughter by chuckling softly.

"Well hey, thanks for coming over," I said to Sarah and Kyle with a smile. "This has been fun, but you two got what you wanted and can go back to your rooms now."

Kyle immediately moved to retrieve his swim shorts and put them back on. Although Sarah was much slower to retrieve her clothes, she soon had her bikini on and re-tied. There was too much stimulation from watching pretty Sarah get re-dressed and having sexy Lynn lying naked on the ground in front of me, and my cock stayed mostly hard.

Neither Lynn or I moved as Sarah and then Kyle slipped out of my hotel room door, with Kyle quickly saying, "Thanks man," before the door shut behind him.

Lynn's soft fingers closed around my cock head after the couple had left, and she looked up at me with those sparkling blue eyes. "You really do have a nice cock," she said, gripping the thick base firmly. "So what do you want to do?"

"You up for fucking?" I asked casually.

"You pounded me pretty good," she said. "I haven't been with a guy who could fuck so hard for so long without cumming. It still feels a little too tingly inside."

"No problem, I understand," I responded. "I'd really love if you could help get me off after you got me so turned on."

A soft, rapping knock on the door cut me off, and Lynn and I both froze with her hand still on my dick. We both waited a moment, and when the soft rapping quickly repeated itself, Lynn was on her feet and darting into the bedroom while I moved towards the door. I expected it might be Katie or Cassie asking if they could spend the night in my room again, and was surprised when I looked through the peep hole to see Sarah standing in the hallway still wearing her blue bikini.

I was naked so I opened the door just a crack. Sarah glanced nervously down the hallway and said, "Can I come in?" I moved aside and she quickly slipped back into the room.

"Forget something?" I asked after I had closed the door behind her. Lynn peered around the corner, and after seeing it was Sarah she stuck her whole head around the edge of the wall and shot Sarah a questioning look.

"Was Lynn being serious?" Sarah asked nervously. "You interested in fucking me?"

I was completely unprepared for the question and blurted out, "You just had sex with your boyfriend!"

"That asshole," Sarah responded with more exasperation than anger. "He came so quick because he finally got to see Lynn's boobs, like he's always wanted. And he couldn't even stick around to make sure I was satisfied."

"Where is he now?" Lynn asked from the bedroom.

"He dropped me off at my room and went back to his," Sarah responded. "He's probably showering right now." Sarah turned back from responding to Lynn to look at me as she said, "I'm not going to fuck you. But watching how hard you fucked Lynn and made her cum got me even hornier. I want to watch you two go at it, get each other crazy, or do SOMETHING. But I need my fun too"

"What about Kyle?" I asked dumbly.

"He's been getting what he wants all night, it's my turn," Sarah said. Then she turned back to Lynn and said, "Lynn won't breathe a word of this to anybody, right Lynn?"

"Fuck no," Lynn replied with a smile. "I keep telling you I think Kyle takes advantage of you. I won't say anything."

I stood there contemplating for a moment, Sarah just looking up at me and waiting, before my primary thought became that my dick was mostly hard. "What do you want to do?" I finally asked.

"I don't know," Sarah admitted somewhat shyly, which felt weird after she had been so forward. "I just need to get my 'O' tonight. I don't know, maybe I'll want to do something crazy, but right now I don't know. I just remember how hot it was to watch you two." Sarah walked towards the couch, sat on the floor in front of it with her back up against the couch, and turned to look back at me and Lynn.

At a bit of a loss for what to do next, I stood there with my exposed cock dangling in front of me, mostly hard, while Sarah boldly slipped a hand under her blue bikini bottoms. She looked up at me, fingers moving over her pussy under her bikini bottoms, and said, "Help me get off."

I looked over at Lynn, who had a mischievous smile on her pretty face, and she suggested, "Show her that talented tongue of yours. I bet you could get her off in no time if you went down on her."

"I don't think so," I responded cautiously. "Her boyfriend just came inside that pussy, and I'm not that kind of guy." My cock was trying to decide for itself what it wanted to do and could not. It started to lose a little hardness with all the talk about how to get Sarah off and what we were willing to do. But looking at the pretty young cheerleader with the tight, thin body, all of her smooth young flesh on display in her skimpy blue bikini, the way her straight black hair draped across her porcelain while shoulders, the way she smiled up at me with her pretty blue eyes while he fingers rubbed against her pussy, my cock stayed hard. It wanted to reach the sweet release of orgasm after all of the evening's stimulation.

Finally, I turned to Lynn and said, "We could fuck again."

"Yeah," Sarah agreed with a big smile, "Let me see that hard cock in action."

Lynn rubbed her hand over her flat stomach, and with a pained look on her face she said, "I think I still need a little break, but I could blow you if you want."

"Okay, sure," I responded, just happy to get some physical attention for my eager erection.

Lynn immediately dropped to her knees just in front of me, her small fingers wrapping gently around my stiff and sensitive pole. But Lynn's blue eyes did not look up at me. Instead, as her little pink tongue snaked out from between her full lips and rubbed softly against the underside of my cock head, she looked over at Stacy.

"It's a nice, big cock," Lynn informed her teammate before swirling her tongue over my tip. "You sure you don't want to feel it inside of you?"

"No," Sarah responded with more than a hint of breathless arousal in her voice, her fingers beginning to move more rapidly over her pussy, still concealed by the stretchy fabric of her blue bikini bottoms.

Lynn sucked just the head of my dick between her lips, still looking at her friend, and then released my throbbing cock head with an audible pop. The sudden release of suction sent shock waves of pleasure coursing through my body, but Lynn kept her focus on her friend. "No you don't want to feel this big dick inside of you or no you aren't sure?" Lynn teased before running circles with her pink tongue around my thick meat.

"No..." Sarah began, her lips flushed, but then she bit her lip and closed her eyes and said, "Oh fuck it! Fuck me before I change my mind."

"Ha!" Lynn shouted triumphantly, and she began immediately pushing my butt from behind, urging me towards Sarah.

I loved towards the brunette cautiously, she still had her eyes closed. But when I got close, where my hard cock was less than a foot from her pretty face, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. Then she lay back down on the floor as she pulled her hand out of her blue bikini bottoms. Any lingering doubts about Sarah's willingness were washed away when she untied one of the strings holding her bottoms together and pulled the small piece of blue fabric away from her.

I knelt on the floor next to the skinny cheerleader as she watched me carefully with her eyes. Then I rolled myself between her legs and she spread her thin, smooth thighs wide for me. Her skin felt cool, her arms against my arms and her abdomen pressed against mine as I positioned my cock head between her sex. I paused there, with my rigid and eager cock head nestled against the warm and wet outer folds of the opening of Sarah's pussy.

She reached up and gripped my arms, looked me in the eye, and said, "I'm plenty wet enough."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I pushed with my hips and slowly sank all seven inches of my hard, thick cock deep into Sarah's excited, hot pussy. She wasn't as tight as Lynn had been, but the soft, slippery walls of Sarah's love tunnel still gripped my big meat nicely. Sarah arched her back a little off the floor as I buried myself to the hilt inside of her, my pelvis coming to rest against hers.

Sarah's blue eyes were a little wide as she told me, "You're... thick."

Then I gave her the fucking she had wanted. I quickly withdrew my thick meat and immediately slammed it back home into her hot little pussy. Sarah barely had time to grunt before I pulled myself completely out and then rammed every inch of my thick dick back into her wet hole. Over and over and over again I pounded her skinny little body, my pelvis slamming against hers, and soon she was panting, "Fuck... fuck... FUCK!" in rythym with my thrusts. Sarah spread her smooth, toned legs wider as my big dick drilled hard and deep into her sex, again and again, my cock meat flowing rapidly back and forth against the sensitive walls of her vaginal tunnel. It felt a little strange to have the wet, clingy material of her bikini top pressed against my chest as I fucked her, but I enjoyed the difference in sensations from fucking the other girls. I could feel Sarah's ribs, just below the smooth skin of her sides, pressing against my arms. And her thighs felt thinner, her lithe body like a tight receptacle for my eager cock thrusts. Best of all, her pussy was practically pouring out juices with her arousal, lubricating my thick, hard dick with her warm moisture.

Sarah began moaning and panting, her blue eyes fixed on mine, and I was getting very turned on. Her pretty face flushed red, and her full B cup boobs rocked back and forth over her thin chest as I rammed my meat into her. The view of her sexy, young body, spread open to me and aroused by my pounding of her pussy, were all getting me close to the point of orgasm. But I wanted her to cum.

I had been resting a lot of weight on my elbows to get the right leverage to quickly rock my hips back and forth, so I could fuck Sarah fast and hard. But I shifted my weigt and picked myself up mostly on my left elbow so I could slide my right hand down over Sarah's toned, smooth body. The angle meant I couldn't go as fast or hard, but my thumb was able to slip between us and settle over Sarah's clit.

As soon as I felt her sensitive little nub under my finger, I began rubbing firmly but gently up and down over her wet clit. Sarah's eyes shot wide open as I continued to fuck her with the full length of my thick meat while diddling her sensitive little button.

"Holy shit! Keep doing that," Sarah begged as she pushed her hips upward, pressing her clit harder against my finger while also rocking her hips up to meet the downward thrust of my hard, thick cock.

"You like that?" I asked as I continued to work the full length of dick back and forth inside her hot, wet pussy.