The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes!" Sarah agreed, biting her lip as my solid cock meat rubbed against her sensitive insides at the same time my finger rubbed over her most sensitive spot outside.

"You going to cum for me?" I asked teasingly, enjoying the feeling of her taut, young body writhing beneath me as I drove her crazy with my attention.

In response, Sarah shut her eyes tightly and moaned, "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuccck!"

The thin little body beneath me began to spasm erratically, moving up and down, as I kept sliding my thick cock in and out of her wet hole while rubbing my thumb gently over her hard nub. Her breathing became ragged as she convulsed from the overwhelming pleasure of her orgasm. Sarah bucked her hips as she rode my dick and lost herself in the bliss of her release. Best of all for me, I could feel Sarah's pussy spasming around my cock, her wet, slippery walls gripping and releasing my cock as I slid my excited meat back and forth inside of her hot little fuck tunnel. Feeling Sarah's orgasm from the inside, and the look of total pleasure on her pretty face was pushing my own arousal quickly towards the point of no return.

To my dismay, when Sarah came back to her senses, she pushed herself up on her elbows and scooted her hips back, causing my throbbing hard cock to slip free of her wet pussy.

"Oh my God I NEEDED that!" Sarah exclaimed with a sleepy smile.

Lynn whooped with joy, a big smile on her face, as she responded with, "I told you it was a good idea! He's a good fuck." I had almost forgotten that the little blonde was also in the room.

My hand dropped to my cock as I lay on my side and I began to jack myself off. "I'm close," I informed the women. I had gotten too aroused over the course of that night, and was too close after feeling and seeing Sarah cum on my dick to want to lose the orgasm again.

"Oh shit, sorry!" Lynn blurted out. She quickly crawled over next to me, spat into her little hand, and then closed her fingers around my dick. My hand fell away as Lynn took over pulling her closed fist up and down over my hard pole, rubbing my sensitive cock with her hand. The little blonde smiled down at me as she leaned over me, and I rolled onto my back to accommodate her.

"That feel good?" Lynn asked, her full breasts jiggling up and down a little in sync with the movements of her arm.

"Oh yeah," I agreed, hypnotized by the circular motions of her little, pink nipples and the feeling of her hand tightly pulling on my pole.

"You close?" Sarah asked from the other side of me.

"Yeah," I responded again, feeling the orgasm building and trying to lose myself in the delightful sensation of Lynn pulling on my dick.

"Let me help," Sarah offered, crawling closer and moving her face down by my cock. Sarah's pretty blue eyes looked up at me, her black hair draped behind her head as she smiled and said, "Would you like it if Lynn jerked you off into my mouth?"

Sarah held eye contact with me as her head dipped down and she sucked just the head of my throbbing dick between her soft lips and into her warm, wet mouth. As Lynn continued to pull her fingers tightly up and down my shaft, Sarah swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock while sucking in her cheeks.

I groaned loudly, my eyes fixed on the view. Sarah released me with a pop, looked up at me and said, "Will you cum in my mouth for me?"

"Yes!" I screamed. Lynn's hand rubbed a steady rhythm up and down my excited shaft, and a strong orgasm burst suddenly from inside of me. I was just able to see my first spurt of white cum shoot up into Sarah's waiting mouth before the sensations became too strong. As the orgasm overcame me, I had to shut my eyes, but I could feel Sarah's soft lips close over the top of my dick. As I came and came, I unleashed spurt after spurt into Sarah's eager, waiting mouth. Lynn stopped moving her little hand over my pole, just held me as my manhood pulsed and Sarah swirled her tongue around my crown. The orgasm burned so intensely that I almost cried out. The first thing I remember feeling as I began to return to my senses was Sarah swallowing my cum.

"Thanks stud," Sarah said just before she gave me a peck on the cheek. "I hate to run, but I have to get back before people wonder where I've gone."

"Thank you," I responded with a smile, just laying on my back and staring up at the ceiling as Sarah put her bottoms back on while standing next to me.

"I have to go shower, but I'm going to take your key card with me so I can come back, okay?" Lynn asked as she moved to leave with Sarah.

"Sure," I replied weakly.

Eventually, after the two girls had left, I pulled myself up off the carpet and went to take a shower in the bathroom. After brushing my teeth, when I walked out of the bathroom, I found Katie asleep in my bed and Cassie and Lynn asleep on the pull out mattress. I turned off the room lights, snuggled up next to Katie, and fell fast asleep.

Chapter 9: The Best Goodbye

I dimly remember Katie getting up in the morning, and then hearing noises as the girls used my bathroom. But I didn't really get up until Katie was whispering in my ear that the tournament was back on and the girls had to go get ready. Katie gave me a soft, quick kiss on the lips as she said goodbye.

After using the bathroom myself, in my now empty room, I splashed water on my face before checking my email messages. The last day of my conference had been cancelled. I checked in with work and they said the roads may still not be safe enough for travel that day, so they were fine with me staying as planned until the next day.

With nothing to do, I confirmed on my laptop that Katie's team was playing in the early afternoon game of the basketball tournament, and I decided to go watch the game.

This time when I got to the arena, even though a lot of seats were open, I made sure to sit near the end of the court near the cheerleaders. As I was walking down to my seat, Cassie spotted me and waived. Cassie then grabbed Lynn and Katie and pointed to me taking my seat in the stands. All the girls sent beaming smiles in my direction, and I waived hello back to them.

The basketball game itself was uneventful. The cheerleaders' team went up big early in the first half, and the rest of the game wasn't much of a contest. The girls looked over at me every once in a while, smiling or just nodding in my direction, but Katie seemed to look over in my direction every chance she got.

At first I thought I was noticing Katie's looks more because I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked gorgeous in her tight little cheerleader uniform. Her top clung to the big, round curves of her large breasts, and when she made a move that caused her to bend at the waist, it seemed like acres of firm tit flesh were visible looking down through the top of her uniform. When she spun, her toned ass cheeks looked impossibly tight. Her long sculpted legs seemed to go on forever.

Sometimes I found myself smiling just at the sight of Katie's beautiful young body, especially when I remembered seeing that beautiful body get naked to help me cum. To my surprise, I often found Katie smiling back at me.

At the end of the third quarter, the cheerleaders moved to greet fans in the stands. Katie made a bee line straight for me.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound casual while hiding how happy I was that pretty Katie had come to over to talk to me.

"Hey," Katie said in response. Up close, her face was a little flushed from the cheerleading routines and there was a slight glistening glow of sweat on her face. Somehow it made her look even prettier. "Most of the team is going out to a bar to grab drinks before the team dinner tonight. You mind if I head back to the hotel with you? I'm not really interested in getting wasted before dinner."

"Of course," I quickly replied. "But I took a cab to get here, my car is still back at the hotel."

"Can we split the cab?" Katie said.

"Of course not, I'll pay for it," I said with a smile. "You can just come along for the ride."

"Okay, thanks!" Katie responded. Then she went bouncing back down the stairs without another word to me.

After the game, the girls all lingered for a few minutes, talking to their teammates. I wondered if Katie might be trying to get permission to leave with me instead of the team, but when the rest of the cheerleaders moved off towards one of the exits on the floor, Katie came walking up the aisle towards me.

We made small talk about the game and her team's big win, but not much was really said between us as Katie and I headed out of the stadium. She got some appreciative looks from the male fans, walking through the crown in her uniform, and some friendly smiles from kids in the crowd. But soon enough, we were in a taxi and heading back to the hotel. There was even less conversation during the car ride.

Walking silently through the lobby, I began to wonder if something was wrong. My mind searched frantically for something friendly or funny to say to Katie, but as we stepped into the waiting elevator it was Katie who finally broke the silence.

"Can I ask you something, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to?" Katie began, just before the doors to the elevator closed.

"Of course," I said, "Ask away."

"Did you like fooling around with me?" Katie asked.

I was totally unprepared for the question, but luckily the answer was obvious so I immediately and emphatically responded with, "Of course!"

"I know you had a lot of fun with my teammates," Katie continued as the elevator neared our floor, "and I heard they had a good time with you. But you still liked what we did together."

"Absolutely," I quickly answered, just as the doors opened. I stepped out into the hallway, and as Katie followed I added, "You're crazy if you even think I didn't love it. It was amazing getting to spend time and... do all that with you."

Katie smiled slightly and her voice dropped to a whisper as she said, "Great. I'm really glad you said that because I came back here with you mostly because I haven't been able to stop thinking about how great it felt when you went down on me and how hard I came from that. Would you be willing to do it again?"

We were at my door and I was so focused on what Katie was saying that I had my key card out before I realized that she was waiting with me and not going to her own room.

"I would love it!" I excitedly whispered back. "Do you mean right now?"

"Yeah!" Katie responded quickly, placing her small hand on mine to swipe my key through the door lock. "This is the only time I'm sure we can be alone."

As we stepped into the room and the door closed behind us, I went and tossed my wallet and key card on the little desk in the entry room. When I turned back, Katie was still standing near the door, her little gym bag on the floor at her feet.

"There's one more thing I want to tell you," she said shyly, her blue eyes hesitantly searching mine. "I... I haven't had sex before."

"Good for you," I replied with a genuine smile. "Waiting for the right guy?" I asked.

"Kinda, yeah," Katie began, then added, "And so I'm not going to have sex with you. But I'd be happy to make sure you'll still have fun too."

I laughed a deep, genuine laugh as I moved back towards Katie and tenderly held her arms in my hand. "Why the heck would I say no?" I teased. "You're young and beautiful, and I'm an old man who could only fantasize about getting to fool around with a pretty college cheerleader before you showed up on my balcony."

"You're not old..." Katie began.

But I cut her off with, "I LIKE that you're a virgin. I think that's great, good for you. I'm not worried at all that you won't have sex with me. I've already had two amazing orgasms with you that I'll be remembering in my fantasies for the rest of my life. If you want to fool around, I love it. If we hit any boundaries of things you don't want to do, you just tell me and I'll back off."

"You sure?" Katie asked in response, but her smile let me know that she was happily on board.

I used my grip on her arms to guide Katie back towards the couch, and as she let me push her gently back towards the seat I said, "Remember what we talked about? What I would love trying to do to you, that first night we fooled around together?"

"What?" Katie said uncertainly, lowering herself to sit on the couch.

I kneeled between her legs as I explained, "I said I bet I could get you to cum without even taking any of your clothes off."

"Oh," Katie responded uncertainly.

My hand trailed down the tight sleeves of her uniform, brushed against her hands on the way to her legs, and then slipped up her smooth, creamy thighs. I could see the hesitation in her blue eyes, but she spread her legs slightly for me as I slid both hands under her skirt.

"You don't want to try?" I asked teasingly, as my right hand continued slowly onward over the stretchy and slightly clingy fabric of the bottom of Katie's uniform all the way to the joining between her legs. As I completed my question, my thumb traced over the soft, warm mound I could feel beneath the stretchy fabric until I sensed the top of her pussy under my finger tips. Then I rubbed gently at the firm, sensitive spot that I knew would be there.

Katie let out a little breath in response to my gentle rubbing over her clit. When I smiled broadly up at the young woman, her face lit up in a responding smile and she spread her legs a little wider for me. But this was just a teasing introduction.

I wrapped my left arm around one of Katie's smooth, toned legs and pulled her towards me as my right hand grasped the edge of her bottoms and pulled the fabric aside. Getting the cheerleader uniform bottoms out of the way proved harder than I had expected. The clingy material didn't want to slide over, and Katie was also wearing underwear beneath her uniform that put up some additional resistance. Fortunately, Katie was happy to assist me by scooting her butt a little closer to the edge of the couch while also shimmying her pelvis in a way that helped slide the material of her bottoms to the side.

In a flash, Katie's bare, pink pussy was exposed and she was looking down at me expectantly. I dove right in.

My hot, wet mouth closed over the top of Katie's sweet pussy and she sighed as I licked apart her outer folds with my tongue. I traced wetly up and down her soft pussy lips with just the tip of my probing tongue, and then firmly wiggled between the tops of her folds to find her sensitive little clit. Katie gasped as I made contact with her special bud, and I made sure to slather the spot with ample wetness.

I looked up at Katie as my tongue began to trace firmly up and down and then back and forth over her most sensitive spot. Her blue eyes studied mine intently as her breathing became deeper, her big breasts rising and falling on her chest. I began circling the tip of my wet tongue rapidly in circles around the edges of her clit and then licking slowly with the length of my rough tongue right over the top of her little nub. Katie moaned the first time the length of my tongue dragged slowly over the top of her clit, and she closed her eyes as she leaned back into the couch.

Pleased by her arousal, I suckled Katie's clit gently between my lips. She gasped as my lips played with the edges of her clit, and then let out a high pitched moan when my tongue began rubbing firmly up and down over her hard little nub. I circled with my tongue, and then flicked up and down wetly with my tongue, all while Katie's little button was sucked into my hot mouth. When I suckled a little bit harder, Katie's back lifted off the couch.

"Holy shit, that feels good!" Katie moaned loudly. Then, "Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhh yessss," in time with the circuits of my tongue tip around the edges of her clit.

I kept up a steady, firm beat with my wet tongue over Katie's most sensitive spot, and I could feel her thigh muscles tightening around my head. I got a little firmer with my pressure against her button, and a little faster, and suddenly Katie screamed.

"Fuck yes!" she bellowed, accompanied by a full-throated moan of arousal. I could not see her body, as I was trapped between her strong thighs, but I could feel Katie's pelvis lift up off the couch as she pushed her wet pussy more firmly against my face. Her legs shook as she came, and I kept a steady pressure with my wet tongue against her pussy. The young cheerleader writhed and moaned her way through the blinding pleasure that coursed through her strong body.

When Katie finally let her hips drop back to the couch and stopped moaning, I released her pussy and rocked back into a sitting position. Katie remained splayed out on the couch, legs spread and pussy lips still visible, arms causally resting at her sides. Her breathing was still heavy, her pretty face flushed with pink, and her blue eyes staring dreamily at the ceiling.

After a couple of minutes, Katie sat up to adjust her bottoms so they re-covered her exposed, pink pussy lips, now glistening with wetness from her strong orgasm and my saliva. Her blue eyes fixed on me and she asked, "How did you get so good at that?"

I shrugged as I responded, "Practice, I guess."

After another moment of quiet contemplation, Katie said, "I hope I get that good at getting someone off one day." Katie smoothed her skirts with her hands, which seemed strange considering what we had just done, and asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"What are my options?" I asked in response.

"Tell me what you want to do," Katie instructed somewhat shyly.

I thought for a second, and then said, "Have you ever given a handjob before?"

"Yes," Katie quickly responded. "Of course."

"You ever give a blowjob?" I asked.

"Yes," came the response.

"What about a titjob?" I asked.

This time there was a brief pause, followed by, "No, and I'm not exactly sure what that is."

"It's when you wrap your big tits around a cock," I replied teasingly, "and your partner moves his cock back and forth between those tits until he comes."

"Ohhhh," Katie responded. "I guess I kind of know what that's like. I've seen it before."

"You've SEEN it?" I asked questioningly.

"In dirty magazines and stuff like that. People have shown me dirty magazines before," Katie said somewhat defensively.

"Want to try it?" I asked.

"Sure, if you want to," Katie replied. "I guess that means I have to take my uniform off, right?"

It's didn't take long for the cheerleader to work her way out of her clothes. She did it standing in the middle of the room with her back turned to me, but a pull here and a drop there and suddenly I was looking at her bare, incredibly firm ass from behind while she was wearing just a sports bra and panties. A quick tug with her fingers behind her back, a shimmy of her shoulders, and then the bra was falling away too. When Katie turned around, it was a sight that made my breath catch in my throat.

What drew my attention at first, of course, were Katie's big, beautiful, heavy breasts. They hung down from her chests with their weight, but were so full and so nicely round. Katie had a slim waist that was lost when she was wearing her uniform, with the distractions of her pleated skirts and big, round boobs pushing up from her chest. But when naked, her waist seemed even slimmer thanks to the large, firm breasts above them pushing out from the side of her chest. Her stomach was flat and also smooth, with hints at the edges of the strong ab muscles that lay beneath the surface. But those big breasts fixed my gaze, pink nipples staring back at me.

"So how are we going to do this?" Katie asked, snapping me back to the situation in the room. My head twitched as I started slightly, which caused the edge of Katie's lips to curl up in a slight smile. "You like what you see?"