The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look amazing," I said softly, still transfixed by her sexy body. "We can do it however you feel comfortable. What do you think about laying down on the bed?"

"Sure," Katie replied, turning to walk towards the bed. She put and extra sway in her step as she walked, shaking that tight ass behind her as she moved. It was so alluring, I was immediately on my feet and shedding my own clothes as I followed her.

Katie playfully jumped backwards onto the bed, landing with a bounce that made her big, heavy tits jiggle back and forth across her chest as she fell back down into the covers. She smiled at her cleverness, and I moved into a position straddling her waist. My cock was exposed and already almost fully hard thanks to the beautiful sight before me. Katie bit her lip a little nervously as I settled my bottom atop her waist, but she made no move to cover herself, leaving her hands and arms spread wide.

"I'm going to put my hands at the sides of your breasts and push them together," I began to instruct her, "and hook my thumbs together over your nipples. Then I'll slide my cock back and forth between your breasts. But first I have to get my cock a little wet." I spit copiously into my palm, drooling just a little, and then covered the tip of my dick with my slippery saliva.

"Okay, I'm ready," Katie confirmed.

As I used my finger tips to gather the sides of her breasts, her skin felt impossibly soft and smooth considering how full and heavy her breasts felt. I pushed her creamy tits together and briefly thought that it must be even tougher for her to workout, compared to her skinny teammates, with these heavy fun bags hanging off her chest. Katie just looked up at me with her blue eyes and smiled slightly, allowing me to press her big, round breasts together, forming a deep valley and then a tight tunnel between her pale tits. Her breasts were warm and heavy, the skin atop them almost impossibly smooth. I laid my thumbs across her pink nipples and then hooked them together, locking my fingers in a grip and pressing her ample tit flesh tightly against each other. Then I positioned my hard, eager cock head at the bottom of her tits and pressed my firm pole into the opening of her tit tunnel.

I moaned as I felt the tightly compressed tit flesh squeeze around my pole, sliding softly against my penetrating meat. Katie's tits squeezed me as I thrust my cock between them, the passage feeling both soft and surprisingly warm. The feel of her firm, full breasts squeezing my dick felt so good, and looking down at Katie smiling up at me while I fucked her chest was even more amazing. The view was amazing, my thick meat completely disappearing between Katie's big, round globes.

"Feels good?" Katie asked as I withdrew my hard cock from between her breasts.

"Ohhhh, so good," I moaned in response. "You have no idea." I thrust myself back again between those smooth but firm melons, feeling the tit flesh sliding against my excited pole, and moaned my arousal again.

I withdrew and thrust, withdrew and thrust, watching Katie's heavy tits sliding back and forth across her chest as I compressed them upwards with my movements. The visual of burying my thick pole between her big tits was just as arousing as the feeling of my sensitive cock skin stimulated by sliding through her soft and tight tit tunnel. Unexpectedly, I had thrust less than ten times and I could feel the pleasure of a strong orgasm building inside of me. I withdrew and then plunged back between Katie's big tits, watching as her round, heavy mounds slid upwards on her chest, and I could sense that the orgasm was already approaching.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Katie asked.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned quietly.

"Already?" Katie asked, grunting a little as I shoved my hard dick back between her warm, soft tits, pushing my sensitive cock deep into the crevice between her big, round globes.

"Yes!" I yelled. "Tell me you want it."

"Cum on my big boobs," Katie teased with a smile, and that was all I needed. One more thrust into her warm, tight tunnel of tit flesh, and I cried out in surprise as the orgasm over took me. The pleasure was so sharp, and quick, and powerful, that I couldn't keep my eyes open. My cock was buried in the valley between Katie's firm melons, and it felt like it was spewing pleasurable fire as I my manhood twitched while trapped against Katie's chest. The delightful orgasm surged and then faded, all while I held Katie's big, firm boobs tightly together.

Katie giggled and I opened my eyes. A thick, white puddle of cum had formed into a pool over her neck, just under her chin, with a trail of clear fluid leading back up to the top of her chest.

"You seemed to like that," she said smiling widely, "You sure came a lot."

"That was amazing," I replied somewhat breathlessly.

"Good," Katie said, still smiling broadly. "Now get off me because I have to run to the bathroom and clean your cum off of me."

I toppled over onto the bed, and Katie sprang to her feet. She had both hands desperately trying to keep my hot cum pressed against the top of her chest so it wouldn't leak down over her breasts. I heard the water in the shower turn on as I continued to lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, trying to fix into my mind the memory of Katie lying on the bed beneath me, my hard cock squeezed between her big breasts, smiling up at me with a pool of my cum collecting at the bottom of her neck.

I was knocked out of my reverie when Katie leapt back onto the bed next to me. I looked over just in time to see her large, round breasts flatten a little against her chest as she came back down after her initial bounce. As I admired her pink nipples, my heart leapt with joy that she was still naked.

"So what do you want to do now?" Katie asked, her blue eyes searching mine and a slight smile on her face.

"What do YOU want to do?" I asked.

"Have a little more fun," Katie quickly replied. "Feeling your dick swell just before you came, and that look on your face, got me turned on again."

As I turned up onto my left side to get a better look at her amazing body, my left hand came to rest gently on Katie's stomach. I loved the feeling of her smooth skin against my flat palm, and my finger tips could sense her ab muscles just beneath that warm skin. I let my hand trail gently upward over her pale flesh, and she made no move to stop me as my hand cupped her big, round breasts. Her tit felt substantial, heavy with weight, and both full and firm. Her smile widened as she kept her eyes on mine, and I smiled back as my thumb traced circles around her little, pink nipple.

"No teasing, unless we're going to play," Katie said.

I could feel my cock growing a little already. The young woman before me was so gorgeous, so amazingly sexy. And all the sex I'd already had that weekend came flooding back into my mind, stiffening my cock a little more.

"You've never had sex?" I asked, somewhat stupidly.

"Nope," Katie responded, unfazed.

"You ever dry hump?" I asked quickly, to cover my first dumb question.

Katie laughed a short, sweet laugh, before responding, "Of course, especially when I first started fooling around."

"You ever dry hump without clothes on?" I asked.

Katie's brows furrowed a little as she considered the question, then she responded, "No, I don't think so."

"You want to try?" I asked. "You might like it."

"Okay," Katie readily agreed, "But no tricky business, like trying to slip inside of me."

"Of course not," I told Katie.

"Promise?" she asked.

"Promise."

I swung myself up over Katie's nubile, young body, and once again she just lay there and let me take the lead. At first I rested myself atop her, my mostly deflated penis trapped against the soft skin of her belly, and her big breasts pressed firmly against her chest. I wiggled my hips, and Katie spread her legs for me.

I smiled at the pretty brunette beneath me, and she smiled back, before my eyes trailed down over her curvy body and came to rest at her pretty, shaved pussy. Her sex was very pink, and I could already detect a little moisture glistening on her inner folds. I placed my cock carefully along the length of her opening, delighting in the feel of her bare sex against my manhood. My cock was nowhere near fully hard, but it didn't have to be hard for what I wanted to try.

I thrust my hips upwards just a little, my cock sliding over the opening to Katie's pussy, my fat head rubbing just a little against the top area of her pussy. I looked up at Katie and she smiled up at me. I rubbed my cock head back and forth, back and forth across her pussy, and could feel her outer folds getting just a little more moist with slickness.

"That feel okay?" I asked.

"Feels nice," Katie agreed. Though the hint of a smile still curled her lips, she was beginning to look little dubious.

My cock was getting just a little bit harder, so I thrust it forward to the point where the very base of my cock, where it joined with my heavy balls, was resting over Katie's hidden clit. Then I ground myself, side to side, against Katie's pelvis, pushing myself firmly against her with my hips.

Katie's eyes went wide with surprise and her mouth formed a little "O," so I asked her, "Feel good?"

"Yeah," Katie agreed, "More than I expected."

"Could it be because my bare cock is rubbing against your clit?" I asked while continuing to firmly press my flesh against the top of her pussy.

"Oh!" Katie moaned as I turned my hips and ground myself against her body.

I settled myself down onto my elbows, feeling her nipples lightly pressed against my chest, and then began to thrust my hips back and forth as if I was fucking her tight, young body. My cock began to grow from the feeling of sliding against Katie's exposed, soft pussy lips, but mostly I focused on pushing down against her so the junction between the base of my cock and my balls pressed firmly and repeatedly against her most sensitive spot.

As I pumped my hips back and forth, back and forth, the thick base of my cock rubbed over and over and over again against Katie's little clit.

"Oh!" Katie moaned, "Oh wow." Her hands came up and wrapped themselves around my back, pulling me tighter against her as if she was trying to rub her whole body against mine.

Thrust and slide back down, thrust and slide back down, I repeated with my hips. My cock was now mostly erect, which helped increase the friction between the base of my shaft and Katie's sensitive little button. I looked back over my shoulder to see that Katie had splayed her legs wide and her feet were now in the air. For some reason, as I ground myself back and forth, back and forth against her wet pussy, the sight of her fully opening herself to me really turned me on.

I began shoving forward a little more firmly, pumping myself in an upward stroke against Katie's clit. I felt her hands exploring my back and her body was pinned beneath my hips, our skin joined at the most sensitive possible point of contact. As I shoved my hips forward again and again against her, feeling her press upwards to grind her clit against my now hard cock, I leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"This is what it would feel like if I was fucking you," I told her.

"Oh God!" She moaned in response.

"This is what it would feel like," I continued, "If you spread your legs for me so I could shove this hard cock into you." I emphasized my point by continuing to rub my bare skin firmly against her pussy. Katie's eyes were fixed on mine and she bit her full, lower lip.

"This is what it would feel like," I kept up my coaxing, "With my hips shoving my hard cock inside of you," I shoved the joining of the bottom of my shaft and my balls against her now wet clit. "I would just pump my cock into you, fill you up over and over and over," and with every "over" I was thrusting my hard cock against her clit.

"Your body would be rocking back and forth, feeling me fill you, with you pinned beneath my hips as I fucked you," I whispered.

"Oh yes!" Katie moaned loudly in response.

"You would be pressed down against the blankets, just like this, as I fucked you over and over and over again with my hard cock," I continued.

"Oh yes!" Katie moaned. She pulled me against her body, pressing her firm breasts against my chest.

"I would fuck you so good and hard, stretch that pussy and fill you up, just like this, until you came."

"Oh yessss!" she moaned.

"Don't you want to cum from me fucking you hard and deep?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned again.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?" I asked softly as I continued to thrust my hips upward so the hard base of my shaft ground against her sensitive clit.

"I'm CUMMMMINNNGG!" Katie suddenly screamed.

I lightened the pressure of my thrusting just a little, but kept the steady back and forth motion of my bare cock skin against Katie's little clit. The cheerleader squeezed me tightly, both with strong arms that pulled me hard against her firm, round breasts, and with powerful thighs that pressed her pelvis firmly against mine. She let out a long but soft squeal, like a balloon quietly deflating as she came, and I kept steadily thrusting my hips back and forth against her body as she bathed in the orgasmic bliss. Towards the end of her orgasm, I could feel Katie's arms and legs trembling against my body.

After several seconds of silence, other than her heavy breathing, Katie suddenly shoved firmly against my shoulders and pushed me off of her. As I rolled onto my side next to her, Katie let out a loud, "PHEW!" then continued, "That was INTENSE!"

"So you liked it?" I asked, my hand absently going to my hard cock once again.

"Oh yeah," Katie said with a big smile, looking over at me. She had a sleepy, eye lids dropping, contended look on her face. "Maybe it was cumming once already, just a little while ago. But I think it was you talking dirty to me, and feeling your dick, like you said your 'bare skin' rubbing right against me and imagining what it would be like to feel that thing inside me. I LOVED it!"

I was still absently running my fingers up and down my hard cock, enjoying the feeling, and Katie's eyes moved to follow my movement.

"You're hard," she said quietly, in a matter-of-fact voice. Then her sparkling blue eyes moved up to meet mine again as she asked, "What do you want to do now?"

Just then there was a loud pounding on the hotel room door. "Are you guys FUCKING in there?!!" a female voice yelled in the hallway. "I can hear Katie screaming from down the hall. Sounds like you two are having fuuuuuuuuuunnn!"

Katie leaped from the bed and went running towards the door, sprinting the short distance through the room. I was treated to a tantalizing view of her big boobs bouncing heavily as she ran, and then the sight of her firm ass cheeks moving as her legs pumped.

Katie cracked open the door and hissed quietly, "Shut the hell up! What is wrong with you?! I don't want half the hotel to hear you yelling about fucking."

I was sitting up in the bed and leaned around the corner just in time to see Cassie barge her way in through the door, looking like a wobbly drunk who was a little red in the face.

"Ha!" Cassie yelled, "You're NAKED!"

"Shut UP, you lush!" Katie hissed back as she closed the hotel room door.

"So you two WERE fucking!" Cassie laughed in a slightly more reasonable voice as she walked deeper into the room and found me sitting on the bed, naked and with my hard cock in my hand.

"We weren't fucking, idiot," Katie insisted. "We were just fooling around. What the hell do you want, anyway?"

"Well if you're fooling around, you better wrap it up quick," Cassie responded, her words just a little slurred, "because we're leaving for the team dinner in about fifteen minutes."

"You're going like that?" Katie asked. "You're so wasted you wouldn't be able to taste the food."

"Ha!" the little blonde shot back, "I'm fine. You should see Lynn and Shelly. And YOU don't even have any clothes on."

I couldn't help but chuckle at the stupid conversation, and the absurdity of watching naked Katie argue with drunk Cassie.

"What's so funny?" Katie asked.

"Nothing," I said, with another chuckle. "It's fine, you go get ready for your dinner."

"You sure?" Katie asked. "I can make it up to you later."

"You're going to leave him with blue balls?!" Cassie asked, sounding honestly incredulous. "Hell, I could get him off and still be ready in fifteen minutes, he's already hard."

"You just get out of here," Katie responded. "I'll be over in a minute."

"No, no," Cassie insisted, shoving away Katie's hand as Katie tried to steer the smaller, blonde woman towards the door. Still slurring her words a little, Cassie said, "I'm trying to be helpful. I can help if you want."

"We don't need your help," Katie retorted heatedly. Katie crossed her arms under her big breasts, accentuating their fullness and roundness, but her face looked a little ticked.

"So you're really going to leave him with blue balls?" Cassie asked again, more than a hint of disapproval in her voice.

"And what do you suggest?" the tall brunette asked in response.

"I don't know," Cassie said, her drunk face trying to look contemplative but appearing mostly confused in her befuddled state. "I mean, I don't want to INTRUDE or anything, but I HAVE already fucked him. I could... I don't know... help you with him if you want."

"We weren't having sex," Katie repeated for emphasis.

"So what were you two about to do, before I knocked?" Cassie asked.

Katie turned and gave me a considering look. It took me a couple of seconds before I realized, with a start, that she was waiting for me to respond. "Oh... umm.. I don't know."

"You were just going to sit there with your dick in your hand and look at her naked?" Cassie asked with a giggle.

"No... ummm..." I began.

"So what were you planning to do next?" Cassie pressed. When I didn't respond after a couple more seconds, she continued, "Right now? If I hadn't walked in, what were you going to ask her to do?"

"Umm..." I began, looking over to Katie for help. But she just stood there, with her arms folded beneath her breasts, giving me a look that seemed to be appraising me. So I continued as confidently as I could muster, "I was thinking about asking if she'd flip over and let me... slide my cock between her ass cheeks until I came. Or maybe a blowjob?"

"Interesting," Cassie said with an approving sound in her drunk voice. She nodded a couple of times and then turned to Katie and said, "Would you have been willing to do that?"

"Sounds like fun," Katie responded.

"Well then hop up in the bed and lets get this party started," Cassie said, clapping her little hands together loudly as if that were the signal to begin.

"And how are you going to help?" Katie asked, not moving from her spot and looking very skeptical.

"Well seeing as I'm the only one who's still got clothes on and we've got about 13 minutes to meet our team downstairs, I'm going to get naked and help this thing along," Cassie replied calmly. True to her word, she was soon stripping off the jacket and shirt she was wearing, followed quickly by the jeans and underwear underneath.

Katie finally moved as Cassie began tugging off her jeans, and calmly laid face down on the bed next to me. She gave me a look that was hard to decipher, her blue eyes locked on mine.

I tried to whisper as quietly as possible, while still letting her hear, "We don't need to do this. I'd be really happy with just you. Why don't you go get ready for your dinner and hopefully I'll just see you later."

A small and mysterious smile curled the corners of Katie's full lips, and she whispered back, "That was perfectly the right thing to say. I hope you mean it." Katie looked back over her shoulder just as Cassie shed her bra. "If I didn't help you now, Cassie would just mock me all dinner long for leaving you with blue balls. We'll get her back later."