All Comments on 'The Tease'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Great read, love the way it went along, great to think of a women like her could be around.....

m62cygm62cygover 13 years ago
Typos

Difficult to read because ther were Large O everywhere with an accent above the O'.

I am sure it was a good story but I had to give it up the O' was getting up my nO'se, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes, the formatting issues in the first 2 pages are annoying, but the quality of the story makes up for it. Only criticism I have is that the complication of the ex-husband is weak - the runup, the events, and the explanation are a little flat. That section of the story needed more emotional intensity - whether more panic on his part, more anxiety on hers, or a more direct meeting of the ex and the perve, or Don and the perve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
But, Adam, Her Clock Is Ticking

When do the babies arrive? Just a short story this time will do.

BenLongBenLongover 13 years ago
great job

Enjoyable read, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

I especially enjoyed this piece. The slow build up of their relationship seemed to flow perfectly. The lack of actual sex drifted into the background just as it drifted into the background for Perve. The final consummation seemed very well stated and I was pleased with the brevity with which it was approached. Thank you for a wonderful read.

norcal62norcal62almost 11 years ago
Nicely written.

Ain't northern California great?

Graham111Graham111over 8 years ago
Nice gentle story

Since I live in the UK, the geography in the story was almost as interesting as the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
203 Followers
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...