All Comments on 'The Three R's Ch. 07'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NosesRUsNosesRUsalmost 13 years ago
The Father's Motivation

This is another good story from Many Feathers. I just have trouble with the fathers motivation. He seems more upset that he did not know about his wife, her sister, and his son. When Maxine finally explains how the situation came about, she says that most nights either he or she was too tired. Bradley does not point out that, on most nights, he was not too tired to retreat to the den to masturbate. Nor does he explain how hurtful it is to play third fiddle. Max never said to him, Darling, I am too tired tonight. Lets plan on spending Saturday together to get things back on track. Instead, she insisted on going to the gym on Saturdays that is, until she took up with her sister and then Jared. He is less important than the gym which, in turn, is less important than the threesome. The same applies to Wednesday night and the book club. (Was Max ever reading a book?)

Then there is the bra and panties with the cutouts and the clips. Max bought that to spice up an already hot sexual situation. He does not ask why she didnt buy it six months earlier to jump start her sexual relationship with him?

His remonstration with Jared is also lacking. He leaves it to Stacy to point out to her brother that Mom is getting a lot and Dad is getting nothing. He does not point out to his son that his secret behavior with his mother could have driven a bigger wedge between his parents causing them to separate. It is doubtful he would have wanted that. Nor does he use the opportunity to teach his son an important lesson - that it is physically dangerous to fuck a woman without her husbands approval..

Finally, there is the impending visit of his sister. He tells Max he is going to explain the new home situation to her before she arrives. He wants everything in the open, he says. He neglects to tell his wife that he has been sneaking off with Kathy to a hotel room whenever she visits. If he has been doing that for years, why is he so upset that Maxine and Susan are getting together behind his back. He is a bigger hypocrite than Jared.

Now a general comment. You like to write in the first person. That restricts the story only to what the narrator experiences or has told to him. Thus, we never read about what goes on between Max, Sue, and Jared (probably, much the same as amazed the boy when he saw his mom, dad, and sister at it which somehow blew his mind for its novelty). In particular, we do not learn about what happened when Max showed up with the nipple and clit clips. That might have been interesting to read.

Anyway, please keep writing but, do me a favor, reread the chapter on pronoun usage in your high school English book.

NosesRUsNosesRUsalmost 13 years ago
More on Motivation

This story is better put together than I first thought. I approached the fathers motivation as a normal man would. I did not take into consideration the small fact revealed at the very end of the story, the fact that Bradley has a long-standing, secret, incestuous relationship with his sister. All his actions must be viewed in light of this.

The father has the hots for his daughter Stacy. That is apparent at the very beginning of the tale. When she offers her gorgeous body as a replacement for his overused fist, he does not immediately accept. Does he really think incest with his own daughter is worse than incest with his parents daughter? I doubt it. He more likely trying to hide his long-standing acceptance of the idea of incest.

Then he discovers that his wifes new lover is their son. Whole new vistas open to him. He can get his wife back. He may be able to continue getting it on with Stacy, even out in the open. He may be able to fuck his sister-in-law, something he no doubt has thought about. He probably will be able to indulge in orgies with them all. Finally, this may give him the opportunity to bring his sister out of the closet and to have it on with her when she visits right here in the house whenever they want.

It bothered me that he waited a couple of months to confront Jared. Now I understand. He was going to let his son decide whether the incest was to continue. So he traded maybe 16 to 18 more meetings of the three of them for 45 to 50 more late-night sessions with Stacy. Additionally, he got the play-by-play from Maxine when she came home. That surely spiced up his sessions with her.

Finally, he is going to get everything out in the open for his sister Kathy. He pretends to Maxine that he does not know how Kathy will react when he is sure she will be enthusiastic. The two of them can get it on in the house whenever they want. Kathy will have access to several new partners. Family orgies are expected. Kathy will love it. But Bradley does not tell his wife about his secret with his sister. If his hypocrisy becomes known, he looses his upper hand and he is enjoying that far too much. All they have to do is pretend that this si the first time they are having sex and their secret is safe forever.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I always like your stories, Many Feathers, but...

I really did not like the fact that you gave his wife and son a pass, basically, after Maxine had cut him off for several months besides copping a bad attitude. It was about right for Susan. Just my opinion, everyone has one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
You have long been one of my favorite authors but I don't remember reading this.

I really enjoyed it, the sex and the humor seemed to meld well together. Thank you for writing. I might have read it before and just don't remember (I'm an old man) so in case I read and commented on it just charge it to my failing memory.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
The dad is a wimp!

Cuckold!

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago

I have never commented on a story as of yet, but this one took the cake. Of course I’ve read plenty in this particular category...this one was done well. Good job Many Feathers. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Family Love

Great series! I have always loved a family who plays together. Have read several of your stories and loved them all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous