The Three R's Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"What are you planning on saying to her?" Maxine asked surprised that I'd even consider doing that.

"Everything...the truth! Better she hears about it now before getting here and finding out then."

"How...how do you think she'll react?" Max asked a bit nervously.

"To be honest? I don't know. But like I said Max, this is our life now, it's the way things are, and the way things are always going to be. Better she knows the truth rather than walk in and find one of us fooling around with another member of the family by accident don't you think?"

"We could try and behave while she's here," Max suggested.

"Oh yeah...like that's going to happen. I know this bunch, like I know myself. Someone would slip up, get horny, think they could get away with a little quickie or something, which is about the time she'd walk in and discover it. No...better she knows the truth now before hand."

"Whatever you decide," Max said worriedly. "But let me know how it goes ok?"

"Yeah, I will. Maybe I'll give her a call now while you're out shopping. When you get back, I'll tell you how it turned out."

I waited for a moment until after I had seen Maxine drive away in her car before picking up the phone in order to call my sister.

"Hey Sis...its Brad," I said upon reaching her.

"Bradley!" She responded excitedly upon hearing my voice, just as she always did. "I was just thinking about calling you, just finished booking my flight! So anxious to see you all again!" She told me.

"Yeah me too, but I thought I'd best give you a call before you get here," I told my sister.

"Why? Is there a problem with me coming out there this year?"

"Oh no, not at all...but before you do, there is something I need to talk to you about. Do you remember the Three R's?" I asked.

"How could I forget? Mom and dad pounded them into us growing up...why?"

"Well, as you already know, Maxine and I have sort of raised the kids up using those too, though they're slightly different than those mom and dad had us learn, anyway the last one is."

"Yeah...they always told us, no regrets, no remorse, and always be reserved, especially while out and away from the family. Why do you ask?" Kathy wondered.

"Well, because that last one...about being reserved?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...you don't have to worry about that one this time."

"Oh really...does that mean you DIDN'T need to get us a room?"

"Not this time no," I chuckled.

"Oh really...do tell. No...wait! Before you do that, let me get naked so I can get naughty on the bed here while you tell me about it!"

Once again I laughed, already unzipping my fly, fishing out my hard stiff cock. It was already wet and slippery with anticipation.

"Ok, all set...got a nice hot slick pussy that's dying to feel my brother's cock inside it again. You horny to see me too?" she asked.

"You better believe it sis," I said smiling. "Can't wait to fuck you again, and taste that hot slick pussy of yours," I said fisting my cock, listening to Kathy as she likewise fingered her wet cunt, holding it up next to the phone so I could.

"Ok Bradley, so tell me...what happened? And don't leave any of the really naughty, juicy details out while you do either!"

I sat stroking my cock, letting her hear me as I did. "Well, it's like this..." And then I began to tell her everything that had happened.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12