All Comments on 'The Trip'

by whiskybuff

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
long, but very worth it

can't wait for the next installment ..........hurry please.....made me hot reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another Great One

Although, I'm sure the guys who think Kathy should be beaten or humiliated by her husband will be out in legion. Those idiots shiuldn't read these stories if they don't liek the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

A great story! Brings back memories of a girl I knew a few years back who was JUST like your wife. Same name...same oocupation...same description right down to the bald muff. I noticed in another of your hot stories that Kathy has a butterfly tat on the small of her back --so did the AF Kathy I knew. Tell me, does your wife also have an ivy vine tat on one of her ankles?

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Ah Ha!

Great story. This little slut just loves to have fun and her and her husband share it together. Expanding sexual horizons together makes for a whole lot of fun and great stories.

Mutual respect for each other makes for a strong partnership. Cheating and lying about it makes for a whole lot of damage to many parties (involved and not involved).

I think that this is the first story of your's that I have read. The couple here are above board in their relationship, and it looks like they have been from the start, thats why they are still together having fun.

The only problem here is the legal aspects of these events. Being in the military, an officer in charge is putting everything on the line by having sex with enlisted men. All of them could be brought up on morals charges with the LT suffering the most before a courts martial. It could mean prison time and a dishonorable or bad conduct discharge. Something to think about.

Keep up the good work, I will read some more of your stories, they look like everybody has fun.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Love the way you take the time to describe her gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Married?

Love the stories..excellent writing and eagerly awaite the next installment. The only question I have is what is in the marriage for Kathy? Her husband gets to watch his slut wife fantasy over and over, but Kathy could do the same as she is doing now without a husband. Other than telling him about what she is doing during sex or letting him watch, I haven't seen anything similar to a loving relationship between them. I may have missed this somewhere, if I have tell me what to re-read. NO, I'm not saying that he should divorce her or anything like that, just curious about the so called marriage thing between them.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Pick a more believable plot next time.

No one could believe that this story could have happened for real.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too extreme

Not even close to being believable so I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing - Very little seduction

Other stories had a seduction, a build up - this one was a total disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Anon

This nigger have (has) no idea how to write, or even (about) literacy!

Hmm!!

watcher_ukwatcher_ukalmost 8 years ago
best yet

Great story, full of just what I love to hear about. A hot wife being used in all her holes by horny studs with big cocks. Thank you

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Fantasy for sure, but what about UCMJ?

Even fantasy should be credible, or other other worldly; this is neither. They are all in it up to their ears. You know that they will gossip and once word is out the JAGs will close in to prosecute. Bad conduct discharges soon to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!!

I crave hearing more about slutty Kathy’s stories. Let’s hear another.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This nasty piece of shit hits new lows for his perception of erotic writing. Cuntsocket?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Hot story I want more I see kathy asked Kyle to make live to her I wanna see her fall for him and make love to him without telling her husband that's so hot

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
The men and women of our Armed Forces deserve better

It was a deliberate choice of the author to have this lewd semi-public fuckfest involve an Air Force officer and 3 NCOs directly under her command. The depicted violations of the UCMJ are serious and too numerous to count. Clearly this young woman is unworthy of the trust and authority invested in her and is a disgrace to her uniform and her oath of service. The same can be said of the men but none of them is the ranking officer involved in this misconduct. Overall, the story presents a sordid and distasteful portrayal of members of the active duty military and no disclaimer is offered to state the story is not intended to reflect on the character, morals or conduct of our nation's heroes.

Fantasy is fine. Disrespect is not.

I object.

swamp68foxswamp68foxalmost 2 years ago

We enjoyed this story! Some of the criticism was written years ago. However an undeniable fact is when men and women are together, they are going to fuck. Kathy’s abilities reminds me of my own awesome wife, as well as, several other women I was fortunate to know. Thankfully I served when warriors were men and enjoyed fucking women and not each other. No disrespect meant to our traditional warriors, but our military isn’t anything like what it was years ago when we only chased women!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This woman is not just a slut, she's a nymphomaniac. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous