All Comments on 'The Understanding'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot story

but who is George? Is that Jerry, and you lost track of the names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True words

He spoke one very true sentence. He is a pathetic loser! When describing the original threesome, his thoughts were way too clear not to be able to speak or get up and put a stop to the bullshit! Not my cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really

well written and hot. Erotic and sensual, even though I'm not much on the sharing and switching of marital partners...this was enjoyable.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you are definitely a very

versatile writer. What stories I’ve read so far have covered a multitude of sexual subjects. All have been handled well concerning the emotional impact of the situations on the participants involved. Keep up the good work, a fan always.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Damn Good Writing

You are one hell of a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a married couple and a boyfriend and girlfriend

what wrong with this picture.swapping and they aren't married.the wife got carried away and the hubby was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Garbage

The husband is a fool and a wimp, Stephanie is a whore and needs to be fucked with a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire, that should cure her nasty itch forever.

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
nope

if she was ever fully in love with mike she would have been aware that he was having trouble with what she was starting & gone to him to talk about it before having sex in any form with judy or jerry. this just screams to me that she realy just does not care about mike just about herself that his depression didn't bother her or was not even noticed for weeks reinforces my belief that this relationship should not continue.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
awful loiuy wimp story

jesus this one really sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

just another lousy wimp whore/cunt/slut story

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
hot but retarded characters

ditto to earlier comments. wife was a heartless ho, husband was a light weight loser. lucky the wife was smart enough to give her husband 'round two' or it'd really suck ass.

shangoshangoover 14 years ago
Pee-yeeeew!

Not one single likable character. Plus, the story kept contradicting itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimpy ass authors and Cracker Jacks have ...

in common. Similar to the "jackass' Nobel peace [OMG, they give those away without any rational thought whatsoever] prizes, they seems to come from a common source - Cracker Jacks, cheap and irrelevant in the big picture of reality. Interesting enough, this author is absent for a few years and suddenly re-surfaces with a "mind control" story. Hmmm, it is really the author or another bonnietaylor & wantwhitewomen want-to-be? Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
saved?

Mike may have found that story ok, but lacking. Words to justify and compound. If thre was the intent for anything including the coupling, left out husband would have been acknowledged. Jerry was held in such disdain, choke

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
I agree with rooster

Mike's behaviour on the evening of the swapping might have been not consequent, but a really loving partner would not have gone farther sensing the conflicting emotions of the other. And her rigtheous reaction afterwards shows she does not love him - love means understanding and not just fucking.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
No So Good

Sorry, this one really sucked. He caved in when she accused him of wanting her friend. Wanting and having are two different things.

It should have been obvious to her that her husband was not involved in the sex. She never should have even given the guy head if her husband was not participating.

And he even though he brought up her screaming during sex, he never made her explain what she had said. This guy is a wimp and she is going to turn him into a full-blown cuckold.

I guess wimps and cuckolds will like this story. Not so much for me.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
just quit drinking

Can't stop what happened to your spouse because you're too drunk?

What a pathetic excuse. Don't drink anything you can't handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Babylonian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no LW leaves her husband out of it and goes and fucks two other people

pure bullshit, she manipulated him first time and has done it again, he is a stupid cuck

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CUMMING IS NOT AN UNDERSTANDING

when blackmail and collusion is involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Asshole story

Only assholes in this story. There should be a section called "Total Assholes." What do you think? I vote yea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh yea betrayed - great idea!

You'll be a shoe-in for president of said category. Asshole.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
WHAT

Fuck you you cuck asshole.

YOUR MOTHER

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another WACC to the tenth power

Life goes on in slutsville

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who -

-the fuck is George?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm really sick of reading your stories! Why are all of your men dumb fucking wimps? Is that how you are in real life? Must be because the only kind of men you seem to write about are fucking pussies. I guess it is art imitating life huh! Loser!!!

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Fun Story/ Anonymous' comment

Enjoyed the writing! As per the comment by Anonymous we found it strange that he wrote that he was sick of reading your stories. The question begs to be asked: Why does he continue to do so? So he can leave more negative comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mike should cheat on his whore wife with Judy.

Mike should get revenge on his bitch ass wife for treating him like shit and blaming his for the threesome. He should have an affair of a long time with the woman he really wanted to have Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sorry did i miss something?, was he drugged?, he was aware of all going on around him, but unable to move or speak?, what a croc of shit.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

Bullshit! The whore cheated, he did not participate, she did an all night threesome and wow he got a hand job.

She was too comfortable with it, she has done it before.

Trying to reclaim his pussy is not forgiveness.

Just a wimp cuckie story.

Gary13Gary13about 10 years ago
I agree with Chastity Smith, above

This is a pretty good story.

I'm always amused by the Anonymice who leave intolerant, boneheaded remarks under cover of darkness. At least have the balls to identify yourself.

Chastity, if you see this, I'd like to discuss it with you!

Gary13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gary13 is your anonymice nick real or are u just another form of anonymice

ignorant children should be kept off the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Retarded

There is a big difference between cheating and and having an understanding. If you don't like swinging or sharing, don't read the damn story!

That being said she was selfish because in this instance it was more about her getting hers as opposed to having an experience together. So she "owes" him a threesome with Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whatta a friggin waste of bandwidth to publish

this ONE STAR crap for willing cuck's enjoyment of wildone's auto-bio.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And the agreement? Was that they were divorcing

She's a cheating, self-centered slut. And she's playing him. He finally woke up to her demeaning and humiliating him. She's toast.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
poor

Another useless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry she is just a cheating manipulating cunt, she got fucked

then blames him, never occurred to her to say no..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She just played him and is now after George again and the pathetic cuck will allow it!

She is making love to another woman and letting another man fuck while her husband is ignored and then she screams:

"Oh yeah, fuck me. Oh god, fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh God, I've never been fucked like this before. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh yeah." On and on she encouraged Jerry to fuck her. "Oh fuck this is good."

Then when they are arguing about what happened and why he is so resentful that she never responded like that to him, he is the one to apologise!! :

"I’m so sorry for hurting you. I'll do anything for you. Anything you want."

"I'm sorry baby, really. What can I do for you to make it up. Tell what to do to clean up this mess. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Why should he be the one to apologise when she cheated on him and treated her lover better than her husband.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS WHAT A FUCKING WIMP.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

not sure what I saw in this. She never once tried to dissuade him of the notion that Jerry was better than him. She says she didn't even like him, and yet she hints at bringing him back.i didn't hear anything on the phone to indicate Judy was coming alone. And the round two line? I don't buy it. Round two means going again. Since hubby didn't go round one, they couldn't have been referring to him. Of course, this guy getting excited at the thought of Jerry or George coming back means he's a cuck.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I do agree with part of the comments, there was no communications going on at all, someone gave him enough booze so he couldn't play. then after a time the wife gets pissed off saying something has to be done. If she was going to give him one of his stated fantasies, don't you think she would have told him, prepared him(not too much booze)? as to what happened after the event, a time period exists. later we find out that she has obviously discussed the issues with her friend, but we are not told what was said. did he want to be a cuckold? we were not told either way. there is a lot that was not stated in the story, and open to the light innuendoes. They seem happy now, so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic and well written, but who's George?

An error in naming or a slip of the tougue? This could develop into a longer story. Don't know how such a mistake could've been made, unless it was on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

she cheated plain and simple.

She showed no remorse

She SAID they didnt have sex all nite but.....

Then she easily talks about visiting with the guy again.

Poor man needs a new wife badly. this one is almost out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i suspect drugged

invaulantry cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eh?

who the fuck is george?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leave The Slut

Get a divorce and find someone who might be more loyal to a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mike, so a sad excuse for a male. No man card for this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

what a pussy of a man. a real dumb cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuck+whore

lowlifes deserve each other. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She is unrepentant

Why is she calling him names like pathetic and an asshole if the goal is to patch things up? How does it become only his fault and he is aplogizing? It makes no sense at all.

Inconsistent and nonsensicial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rare

But found some real fag cuck shit. I thought this author was supposed to be good?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good? Her stories are about the fantasy these worthless cunts have, that when people figure out who they are, they will still want to have anything to do with these pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
George

Who the fuck is George?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
poor clueless fool

drugged and slowly but surely turned into their cuckold.

don't know if thats what the author intended but thats how it looks. i see pegging and creampies in his future unless he wises up.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Sorry

I have to agree with the group that believes he was drugged and has been manipulated into this swinger style.

It's an interesting plot but could have been approached differently.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
She KNEW he was drugged.

If if she didn't catch Jerry spiking the drink, even if Jerry/Judy never told her what they were going to do, Steph was paying attention to Mike and saw he was immobile, and crying. And failure to respond to a "may I" doesn't mean yes.

She should have had his back, and she didn't do a thing to prevent/rescue him.

And now George (from Tale of the Tape?) enters out of the blue.

Next thing you know, Michael is going to wake up taped to chair with a ball gag in his mouth, and choke to death from inattention while he cries his eyes out and his nose plugs solid.

With a spouse like Stephanie, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not good

My.least favorite of your stories. Don't care wiretapping of any nature, especially drug induced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
-5*'s

It sucked!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Who the fuck

Is George?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Sooooooo... let me get this straight:

Dude's upset 'cause his old lady got herself into a threesome with another couple, in their own bed, without him being at all involve in it.

They eventually talked it out, pledged themselves once again to each other and promised to communicate better, in the future. It's good...

But then, the wife once again mentioned wanting them to still fuck around outside of their marriage, and, instead of being as upset as he was after theirs first time swapping when to hell FOR HIM, after going thought all the feelings of hurt betray this experience left him with...

The mere thought of doing it again make him cum in her hand?

Yeah, sorry - that doesn't compute.

Unless, of course, he's a closet cuck, which still doesn't add up with how he was portrait throughout this tale. Around here, there's somethings that will tank your rating on a story, but the two biggest ones are the subject matter - duh! - and the inconsistency of the characters. Sure, Mike pushed Stephanie to open herself up sexually, but, given his reactions to how his wife took to it, it's impossible to believe he would be this OK with the idea that she would, once again, fuck another man again. If anything, his cock should have went soft at Steph's suggestion.

So, ultimately, I just don't buy that ending... which, ultimately, tank the whole project. You fucked up on the landing, author... too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic!

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
ew

wish there was a warning about fetish cuckolding. the LW under this one wasn't, so thought this one wasn't, boy was i wrong lol just ew

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Sorry, this is a stupid cuck story. How disappointing it had the hallmarks of a good story but went south way too quickly and ended up being shit.

There was so much you could’ve done with this tale, but of all the paths available you took the worst one imaginable.

Just understand, 90% of men are not wired this way and do not like these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

Was a pathetic cuck wimp slut story. Husband is a sick wimp and wife is your typical slut. Nothing to like about the characters or the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not my kind of story

She did cheat on him, and didn't include him. No concern for him at all. And he forgives way too easily. And who the hell is George ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
immature

What kind of loser would get too drunk to fuck?

Probably the same loser who would share his husbandly territory. The other option is he married a fat slob who has money and he doesn't want to lose his free ride because he is too lazy to get a job. Her friend is slightly more attractive and he needs the variation just to get hard. Cottage cheese takes on a new meaning in his life

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fairgame

I liked it - no ridiculous big cock stuff, no humiliation, no male bi stuff, nobody did anything to Mike in his drunken state, etc... Who goes into a swapping situation and gets so hammered that not only can't he perform; but, he blacks out. There was nothing in the story to suggest that somebody drugged him. I mean really...

He's the one who was pushing the idea, he screws up, they have two weeks of great sex afterwards, and then all of a sudden he's upset. If there's a next time, don't get so fucking hammered that he can't even pronounce words. At least he and his loving wife reconciled and hopefully learned from it!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck sh*t.

She literally did cheat on him, and she turned it back on him.

At least he didnt cry like the little bitch he is when he apologized because of what she did "for us"...roflmao, seriously no one bought into that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

A wife who loves her husband just would not exclude him like that.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Beta Boyz with No Testicular Fortitude always get excluded. Sit there like an idiot and watch silently, all the while worrying about looking like what you are - a fool - and you will get excluded. If you don't like getting burned, don't play with fire, especially if you can extinguish one before it gets out of control! Well-written, emotive story!!! 5/5!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck drivel dressed up as something different,

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What shit- the story & a lot of the writing. Mike's a moron not saying that he couldn't move or speak. She's a pure bitch & slut for not seeing her husband's incapacity. Him "secured" on the couch moaning... how could she not see that it wasn't due to excitement? Especially when she allowed Judy's husband to fuck her because she thought he wanted to swing but he's too out of it to do anything.

And the wording, her keeping on calling him in their discussions derogatory names on a continual basis... & him putting up with it... no basis in reality. Also no basis is that the next day, Mike wouldn't have been all over Steph exploding on her actions the night before. His explanation was pure nonsense, or those of a real weakling. Between everything, I stopped reading somewhere after halfway on page 1 as I couldn't take it anymore. It started good, but went south very fast. 2 stars & not sure it shouldn't have been 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh, Judy's guy was Jerry. Who is this "George" she's talking about bringing

back for a repeat performance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story but ""C'mon, let’s get him ready for round two." seems to imply having sex again with the same people not getting another (Mile) involved.

Also, while sexing George wife said she had never had sex so good and now wants to have another round with George. I think Mike is getting played and pretty well too.

anon.1

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Pretty good.

Story shows the value of communication, and how much work women have to do to prop up men’s egos.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Can’t vote, sorry but a tend to identify myself with the personage and can’t stand the cuck thing

other2other1other2other1about 1 year ago

Second time that I have read this one. It reads like he was drugged so that ol’ mate could have a threesome. And his wife’s anger was so misplaced. She humiliated him, never even cared that she went to another room without her husband.

In the years to come, their marriage is going to need a lot of help, he will never fully trust her. With what she did and how she treated him when he tried to confess his pain how can he ever not doubt his wife.

A good story that plays with the emotions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5*. However, Mike was getting played by Stephanie and very well I might add. Mike was not participating in the love play with the two couples and Stephanie knew that. Steph told friend's husband she had never had sex so good and was much more graphic and excited than she was with her husband. And finally, in the context of the night, the wording Steph used "Let's get HIM ready for round two" surely implies she was not talking about Mike but the girfriend's husband. Nevertheless, a very good story.

anon.1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
790 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.