The Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Michael."

"I love you Stephanie. I'm really sorry, sweetheart. You mean everything to me, everything."

"I feel the same way, baby." They cuddled quietly gazing into each others eyes.

"Uh-oh. What are you thinking Steph?" Mike had seem a change in her expression - a mischievous change. "C'mon, out with it. No secrets."

Steph dropped her eyes slightly. "I had a naughty thought. I'm sorry. Just forget about it." And she rolled over onto her side pushing her back into his chest.

"I can't forget about it unless I know what I'm supposed to forget. C'mon Steph, give it up." Mike reached his hand between her thighs and pressed a finger into her cum soaked cunt. "C'mon." As he sought a better angle for his hand his limp cock pressed wetly into the crack of her butt.

"It's nothing really. I was just wondering if you'd like to give round two a go?"

"Wasn't that just round two or am I miscounting?"

"No. I mean the ‘other round two’. Would you like me to invite Judy to come over?" She paused. "To play with both of us. You know - round two."

Mike's mouth hung open but before he could close it to speak a different part of his anatomy responded more quickly.

"I thought so." Steph wiggled her butt against a very hard cock. She reached for the phone and dialed.

"Hi Judy. It's me. Yes - much better." She reached down and held Mike's cock in her hand. "Mike is interested in round two." Mike felt his cock twitch. "Oh yes, he's definitely ready." Another twitch was joined to an involuntary moan. " Friday night - OK. Bye."

Steph looked Mike straight in the eye. "You understand it's just this once." Mike nodded. "You won't pester me about doing this again." Mike shook his head hoping his eyes wouldn't betray his true desires. "Just this once - and that's it" Mike nodded again.

Stephanie looked down as she slowly stroked his hard cock. "Because if we did do it again, after this time with Judy, if you wanted to do it again." Steph paused then looked Mike straight in the eyes. "I'm afraid that I'd have to insist on calling George back for a repeat performance." And before Mike could respond his cock pulsed and spasmed as he came on her hand. Stephanie smiled sweetly as she licked her hand clean.

"Oh my, I think we’ve ‘cum’ to an understanding here. Don't you agree honey?"

Mike nodded.

12