All Comments on 'The Widow Finds Her Son's Anal Desire...'

by VictorBlum

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story*****

Damn!!!!!!! If I smoked I would have a smoke. lol. Thanks for sharing.

montywingermontywingerover 10 years ago

Excellent writing of a wonderful experience.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Very strange title. I think the French refer to orgasm in general as "le petite morte".

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
a gift to readers

So many stories here start off at the beginning of the story and describe the situation explaining how the characters have sex. Not this story though. At the very beginning it jumps right to "And they had sex, and this is what happened after." Well done.

If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. I kept waiting for a flashback explaining how we got to this point and it never came. Terrible.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Stud sons

All mothers must read this to become Ass nymphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

* * * * *

Wes was "sex foot one inch". I like it! A new system of measurement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Javed Akhter 55

Your mother's cunt looks very tight.I would like to marry her and fuck her tight smooth bald cunt with my black,thick circumcised cock of 12 inches.

bradd50bradd50almost 9 years ago
Wes????????????

Well you started off pretty good,was enjoying the story UNTIL Carsten suddenly changed into Wes...not good,ruined the rest of the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read carefully

Carsten is her STEPSON, Wes is her SON!

With that out of the way, the story is hot & well told. I will be back to read more! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Widow mom

wish I was that mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother

Im already that mother both my sons fuck me at same time my youngest has my pussy and my eldest takes my ass i prefer it that way because i love a big cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anal

Blow jobs and Anal are the domain of gays. Men who prefer anal are gay or closet gays EVERY time...

JamokieJamokieabout 3 years ago

It's hilarious that people reading stories on an erotica site are offended by anal stimulation and sex, thinking of it as only a gay thing. I feel sorry for these guys--and their women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Man, I would love to make love to MeaCarrter's ass, she has a beautiful posterior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have to admit, that it is one of most intensified stories that I have read in a long time. I would love to read stories from this author, here soon. Once again, this is an excellent story that could be read over and over again!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. It depicted anal sex as it truely can be if performed properly with the rightperson. Would like more character and plot/subplot development

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous