The Widow Finds Her Son's Anal Desire...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh God, yesss, so good," I groaned in agreement, my voice husky with desire.

"That's it Mom, fuck yourself on my cock!" Wes hissed, knowing it would turn me on.

"Yes...it feels so good inside my pussy," I respond. My body functioned automatically, moving my hips and thighs to fuck myself more completely on his hard cock. I leaned forward just enough so that my engorged, throbbing clitoris rubbed down his body as I pushed myself down on him. At the bottom, I would squeeze my vaginal muscles and grasp his shaft sunk deep in my pussy. With the head of his curved rod bumping against my G-spot with each thrust, I am already nearly overwhelmed with the sensations happening in my own body.

I was focused on my action, while Wes lay below me, letting me do all the work. Just about the time I realized that I had taken all of his length in, I felt my son's finger rub against my asshole again. I slowed my own thrusting motion as he probes my backdoor, slowly stretching it. My son knew my weakness now, and will take advantage of it, so I tried to back away from my orgasm, to allow the anticipation to build as he stimulated my anus. I leaned forward to kiss him again, then gasped as he used a second finger to probe further, stretching my butt hole even more.

It was all I could do to maintain a slow and steady pace, as I consciously willed my body to relax and allow that second thick finger to enter. I must have groaned as his finger pushed into my ass, because he eased the pressure just a bit and wiggled his hand. I knew I shouldn't but there was a hunger in me that drove me to push my hips back onto his fingers, shoving them deeper in my tender ass. It had been so long since anything had been up there that it did hurt, but it was a good hurt. When Wes started to twist his finger back there, it stretched me even further and I tried to synchronize the fingers in my ass with the cock in my pussy.

At this point, I lost it...lost in the feeling of his fingers pumping in my ass, his luscious curved shaft moving in my pussy, my breasts swaying with my movements...the sounds...the smells. I had to have my orgasm right then.

"Fuck me, baby!" I yelled at him. "Fuck my cunt, you mother-fucker!" Wes finally started moving his hips, shoving his cock farther into my cunt every time I came down on him. His lean ass heaved up and down, slamming his hard prick up into my hole and lifting me off the bed. Again and again he rammed his organ into me, and holding his fingers deep into my ass at the same time. I felt the orgasm welling up deep inside me and I clenched down with my vaginal muscles, trying to hold it back. At that moment, I looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror over the bed. The woman I saw was nothing like I normally looked. The woman looking back seemed to grimace with pain, her face contorting with raw fuck passion. Her hair was wild, shooting all directions. There was sweat on my brow and tear ran from my eyes. Then it hit me like a freight train.

" I'm cumming!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I felt my pussy spasm violently around my son's shaft, while my ass tightened around his fingers with almost painful intensity. Wes froze under me but I thrashed about above him, mindless gibberish coming from my mouth. I collapsed onto his chest and shook and shivered as wave after wave of orgasm washed through my body. He gently eased his fingers out of my ass as I lay on him, trying to catch my breath.

As I became more aware of something other than what was happening to me, I realized that Wes was strangely still beneath me. I wiggled a little and realized that he had not dumped a load of sperm in me, and in fact, was still rock hard. My son was a great lover! I looked down at him and smiled.

"Were you holding it for a second round?" I asked.

"I have something else in mind," he replied. He gently lifted me off of his body, his hard cock slapping wetly on his belly when it came out of me. Laying me next to him on my stomach, he rose up on the bed, then pulled two pillows and shoved them under my hips. I was weak and passive through all of this and did not realized what was to come as he moved around behind me. Then came the sensation of his spongy cock head against the ring of my anus.

I tried to focus on relaxing my ass to allow the full thickness of my son's cock to stretch my back opening. His hands were caressing the globes of my ass as he spread the cheeks open, which excited my thoughts of what he is about to do to me. I had avoided this for so long, afraid of loosing control, afraid of the pain. But the trust I already had with my son eased those concerns, even though he is a new lover for me.

My mind concentrated on getting my sphincter muscles to relax as I eased my body back towards WES's cock. The muscles slowly relaxed against the pressure of the plum shaped cock head and it started to push its way through. It has been a long time since anything has been through that door and it was an incremental and slow process, when suddenly it popped through the tight ring of my anus.

"Oh God!" I whimpered as my ass was filled by a the mixture of pain and pleasure that always occurs as a cock enters my ass. I had to stop for a time and let my butt adjust to this invasion of cock. When I was ready, I eased my hips back and forth, letting Wes know it was time to start moving together. He started moving as well, and we were in a slow dance together, not the urgency of a lust filled coupling but the slow climb of a mountain. The thickness of his cock slowly slid further into my bowels, at times filling me to the point of pain.

Wes was such the patient lover, stopping each time I did, willing to wait for me to adjust to the thick rod he was pressing into me. Although I had done this before, it still amazed me that my body can accommodate a thick penis in my ass. During one of our pauses, I turned my head to look at my son over my shoulder. He seemed patient and relaxed, which surprised me. Our eyes met and he smiled at me.

"Do you feel nice and full yet?" he asked.

"Ohhh baby, it is so full." I replied. My voice sounded deep and lusty in the quiet of the room. "Is there much more?"

"There's more," he answered cryptically.

I began to slowly thrust back on to my son's cock buried in my butt, while he moved his hands over my skin until they rested on my hips. He started to gently pull back on my hips, permitting me to determine the tempo of our movements. As I got more accustomed to his manly shaft in my rear, I began to increase the length of each movement and get more cock in my ass.

Wes shifted his knees up closer to me to get better leverage as he sank his shaft deeper into my distended shit ring. I grunted and bit my lips as his large cock stabbed into my bowels. It felt like the thickness of his cock was stretching my rectum apart, but I really wanted all of it no matter what.

"Deeper, baby," I pleaded. "Please...I want all of it! I want your cock in my asshole!" Every man likes to hear his woman talk like a slut in the throes of passion and my son was no exception. He started humping forward into me, groaning as he felt my rubbery rectal muscles squeezing his cock. I was now so horny that my anus seemed to provide its own lubrication, and Wes was able to bury his prick up in my bowels without hurting me. He grunted more as he started a slightly faster fucking rhythm, making me blabber as he rammed his cock deeper in my ass with every thrust.

"Ungh...Oh, Wes...Ungh...Fuck my ass...pack me...Ungh!" I felt sure that he had most of his cock in me by now, so I lowered my head down to the pillows, then slid one hand under my belly, groping through my soaked pubic curls until my fingers touched my clit. Without hesitation, I fingered my pussy and clit Wes continued his assault on my asshole.

"Fuck my asshole, motherfucker!" I pleaded, almost screaming out the words. " Oh, fuck, oh, yes!" Wes's fingers dug into my hips and he came forward very hard, ramming every inch of his large prick into the hunger of my back passage. The instant of pain coupled with the total pleasure made me spasm violently, as a mini orgasm swept through my body. My wonderful son sensed this and stayed motionless against me, letting me experience the itchy spasms in my rear end.

After some heavenly moments, Wes eased his cock out slowly; sliding back until only the head of swollen prick was contained in my butt. Grunting, he pushed his manly shaft all the way into me again. I felt nearly crazy with need and rubbed my clit more, wanting him to start a real fucking, knowing that the resulting orgasm was going to destroy me. Finally my wonderful son established a strong, ass-fucking tempo, unremittingly forcing his distended rod in and out of my rectum.

"Oh fuck...Oh baby," I heard in the room. Was that my voice? My body pushed back promptly to meet his thrusts, my anal sleeve drawing around the invader, trying to hold it in each time it was withdrawn. The pleasure I was getting from my stretched and fiery asshole was now scattering throughout my nervous system: my skin felt every touch, my hard nipples rubbed the bed as my weighty tits swung back and forth, and the liquor seeping out of my cunt and around my son's cock until it dripped down my legs. I sensed that orgasm welling up inside me, feeding on the energy created by that hard cock pumping in my bowels. And I knew that there was nothing I could do to limit the power of it. One last look in the mirror -- the vision of my sexy stud of a son pounding his manly cock into my ass -- and it fell on me like a building.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed so loud that I hurt my voice. But I could not stop yelling as I lost control of everything. "Ugggh...Fuck...cuuummmiiinnnggg!" My legs straightened, lifting Wes up as he held my hips. Then a steam of fluid shot out of my pussy; not an ooze or a trickle, but a stream! As my son pulled my ass onto his cock for his final thrust, my body had its first complete spasm, with painful muscle contractions as my whole abdomen tried to squeeze into one tight fist. Time slowed to a crawl and I remember instants in the process...like looking at every other frame of a movie. The movement of his cock inside me as it shot the first load of semen in me, the sense that liquid flooded my rectum, my legs shaking uncontrollably, my gasping for air when my body could not seem to inhale, my mouth blabbering shit...shit...shit" over and over. I came again and again, new and overwhelming pounding of huge waves triggered my every throb and ejaculation of my son's penis.

Then it was too much. I pushed him away as I moved forward, tearing his swollen fuck-stick out of ravaged shit channel. His last shot of sperm ended up on my back as I fell away from him. I curled up in a ball as my body continued to be wracked with spam after spasm of orgasm. I so much wanted it to stop now, my mind screaming for control over my body. I was crying and blabbering, a pitiful sight I'm sure. Wes tried to reach out and comfort me but his hand on my skin was like a fire brand, and I pushed it away, shaking my head.

As I lay on my side, slowly recovering, I had a passing thought of how soon Wes would be ready for more. What had become of me? At that point I realized I had no control anymore. I had become a horny nymphomaniac, where sex would rule my life. And I had two young men living in my own house to service my needs! Carsten or Wes could lick me, suck me or fuck me any time they had a stiff cock.

12