All Comments on 'The Wifely Chronicles Ch. 01'

by velvet hammer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot

I expected this story to be dull with the "No Touching" promise, but it was just the opposite. Thanks.

tigertonytigertonyalmost 17 years ago
nice story

i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done!

I loved the story of two people trying to take the "edge off" two unbearable circumstances. I thought your description of the mutual masturbation sequence was very HOT! Can't wait until the next "chronicle."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too bad you never continued this

I think it was, potentially, your hottest piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT WAS A SHORT HOT STORY

Thanks for taking the time to convey this. Loved finding out this hot number came into his office dressed nicely but without a squirrel cover.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No problem

Cheating wife has no problem becoming a whore, as there is always a shitbag friend willing to help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! please do more like this; or, at least, more featuring Laurie's adventures.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow a guy who is living with the mentality of a 1950's Conservative

Imagine being this fucking stupid " She cooks for someone, cleans for someone, it's like she belongs to someone, she is a creature who fucks on demand."

Does she vacuum in a poodle skirt and heels? Oops there I go getting you all hot and bothered. Does she wait at the door with a martini? Now we're talking.

Moron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous