The Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers

“Undress totally and enter your bathroom. Do whatever the person in the bath tells you.” Tom read it again and looked at the closed bathroom door. The light was on. He walked to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. This was the first night and first envelope and he was already nervous. Did he dare to strip naked and walk inside his bath? What if one of the naked black men was waiting for him? He thought of the will and slowly undressed.

What Tom didn’t know was everyone’s envelope read the same. They all had to strip naked and walk into their bathroom and do whatever the person inside asked them to do. Ann sat on her bed looking at the door. She didn’t even like being naked in front of her husband. Now she was being asked to be naked in front of a stranger. She was not about to go home this early. She stood and slowly pulled the zipper of the dress down the middle of her back.

Jena stripped and walked quickly to the door. She tried the lock and it opened. Her heart raced as she pulled the door open and peeked inside.

Jesse also quickly removed his clothes. He was hoping a beautiful naked woman was waiting for him to take his virginity. He had kept it way too long. He took a deep breath and pulled the door open. As he walked inside he heard music playing.

Mark was not anxious to walk bare ass into his bath mainly because he was nervous about the size of his manhood. After seeing the huge prick on the man by the pool he was overcome by inadequacy. He covered his five inch hard-on and walked inside.

Carol also was not ready to quit just yet. At least she would only be naked in her own bathroom. She felt she could take care of who was inside waiting for her. Her black belt gave her the confidence that no man could take advantage of her.

Jena quickly walked into the steamy room and saw a figure in the frosted glass of her shower. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw the tall dark figure. It had to be one of the large black men who had greeted them at the plane. She hoped it was the man cleaning the pool. She knocked on the glass and stood back while the door opened. The black man’s head leaned out and smiled at her.

“Come in little lady.” He laughed. He pushed open the door and held it open so she could see his naked body in its glory. His penis was a fully hard 10 inches pointing out at her.

“Is it safe?” She giggled not taking her eyes off his long dong.

“It depends on what you call safe.” He laughed. “Don’t worry it will be tame.”

“Shucks.” She laughed as her pure pink naked body moved under the warm spray. His penis was so big she had little room to maneuver without touching it.

“Don’t worry it won’t bite.” He laughed.

“What do you want me to do?” She asked. Her eyes stayed on the huge one-eyed monster.

“I want you to wash yourself all over.” He said on cue.

“I want you to wash yourself all over.” The slim black naked woman said to Jesse. She giggled seeing his seven inch rigid prick pointing upward at her ebony boobs.

Ann saw the large black figure and froze. There was no way she would show her body to this black man. She turned to walk back into the bedroom. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Think of all the money you are throwing away.” The man said from the shower.

“I can’t do this.” Ann’s voice crackled.

“Close your eyes and take my hand.” He said holding the shower door open. He stayed back hiding his long hard-on from her eyes. Ann did as he said and reached out to take his hand. At least with her eyes closed she would not see his naked body. She pretended he could not see hers.

“I want you to wash your body.” He said squeezing a hand full of liquid soap into her opened palm. Ann turned facing away from his voice and did what he asked. Her touches were like fire as they moved over her shoulders and arms.

“Turn and face me.” He ordered. Her pulse quickened as she turned and did as he said.

“Wash everything.” He commanded. Her fingers moved over her neck and directly down between her naked breasts. She skipped her breasts and moved down to her stomach.

“Wash your breasts.” He said. She knew he was now looking at them and her nipples were rock hard. Her hands moved up until she was cupping both of her damp soft orbs in her palms. She moaned as her fingers brushed over her hard nipples. He still had not touched her.

“Wash everything.” The small black woman ordered Mark. She could tell he was uncomfortable showing her his teeny weenie and it was the smallest she had ever seen on a grown adult. His hand moved around his hard-on.

“Wash your penis until I say stop.” She ordered.

Mark looked at her caramel breasts and small hard dark nipples. He knew he would not last long if he stroked his prick. But, he had to do as she asked. His soapy hand moved lightly over his hard-on. It throbbed under his touches.

Carol did as the naked man said. She peeked down at his large prick and wondered how it would feel up inside of her. It was at least twice as large as her husband’s. He had told her to touch her vagina and she was doing as he asked. Masturbating was not a big deal and so far it was a big turn on. “Ohh.” She moaned while her fingers played with her hard clit.

Jesse climaxed as soon as his fingers touched his hard-on. His white spunk flew across the shower and landed on her brown thigh. She laughed and turned to the water to wash his pleasure down her leg and into the drain. He was still hard. “Keep washing.” She giggled. For a 19 year-old he was pretty well equipped with almost 8 inches of hard flesh. He looked at her pink slit between her dark thighs and slowly soaped up and down his prick again.

Jena felt the heat forming at her center as she rubbed her hard pleasure knob. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before and it felt so naughty. His hard-on was only inches from her stomach. She reached out and curled her fingers around the black knob.

“I didn’t say you could do that.” The black man said. As much as he wanted it the boss said to only watch the guest masturbate. He reluctantly pulled her tiny white hand off his shaft. Jena felt her explosion building up and moved her finger faster against her clit.

“I’m coming.” She moaned.

Ann tried to hold back her pleasure but the closeness of the naked man was too overwhelming. She bit her lip to try to keep from crying out but couldn’t hold it back. “Ahh.” She yelled and doubled over at the waist as she climaxed.

Carol’s body exploded and shook as she came. “I can’t believe I just did that.” Carol said embarrassed. “Can I get out now?”

“No. Stay here for a while until I’m out of your room.” The man said.

“What is your name?” Carol asked hoping she would be this intimate again before she left.

“Frank.” He said with a smile.

“Frank?” She laughed. “That doesn’t seem like an island name.

“It is.” He grinned. “I’m from Long Island, New York.”

“Sorry.” She said as she watched his firm chocolate ass cheeks walk out of the shower.

He grabbed a robe and walked out of her room.

The family all finished their showers and took their time drying off. They all were tired from their long day of travel, the big meal and the excitement of masturbating in the shower. They all jumped into bed naked between the silky sheets except for Ann who found her pajamas. All but Ann masturbated once more before they closed their eyes.

Thus ended day one.

They all were awakened early the next morning at the same time. Their shower partners knocked on their door and walked in carrying their breakfast in bed. Jena and Carol both sat up with their sheets around their waist and their naked breasts pointing over their food. Their nipples were rock hard as the black men poured their coffee. This time the men wore clothing.

The men and women servants stood by as the family ate their breakfast. They cleared the trays and dropped their new envelopes in their laps. They all hurried to open the envelope and find out what their new instructions would be.

“Congratulations you all made it past day one. See that wasn’t hard. Day two will make it a little tougher on you. Remember, if you tell anyone else what your instructions are or if you refuse to follow the instructions your name will be removed from the will.”

Tom looked down at the bottom of the page for his day two instruction.

“At 9:30AM the green power boat will take you to the far side of the island where you will see a green sign. Leave your clothing on the boat and wade to the beach. Once you get to the beach head back across the island to the mansion. Be careful of tropical hazards such as snakes and insects. The trail back to the mansion will be marked by yellow arrows.”

Tom smiled and looked at his watch. It was 9:00AM. The island was not that big so even though he would be bare ass naked he figured it would be fun walking through this tropical paradise. He slipped into a pair of baggy swimming trunks and headed out the door.

Ann looked at her letter and took a deep breath.

“At 9:45 the blue power boat will take you to the far side of the island where you will see a blue sign. Leave your clothing on the boat and wade to the beach. Once you get to the beach head back across the island to the mansion. Be careful of tropical hazards such as snakes and insects. The trail back to the mansion will be marked by yellow arrows.”

Naked? No way was she going to walk anywhere naked especially through a jungle. She had to talk to her husband. She immediately opened her door and walked out into the large marble hall wearing only her pajamas. She saw him heading down the stairs.

“TOM!” She shouted. He turned and saw her walking quickly towards him holding her letter.

“I can’t do this.” She whispered.

“Don’t tell me what the envelope said or you’ll be disqualified.” He whispered back to her. He looked around to see if there was any obvious cameras but didn’t see any.

“I don’t care.” She said. “You will still be in the will.”

“Yes but your share will be divided up by everyone else.” He said seriously. “It’s just for this week. Do what it says.”

“But…” She started to say.

“No buts. Do it.” Tom turned and walked quickly down to find the green power boat.

Ann walked back to her room and slammed the door. “OK if he wants me to parade around naked fine.” She said as she put on her bathing suit. She looked down at the pubic hairs escaping out the sides of the crotch. She thought about shaving them but why bother since she would be totally naked in a short while. She waited a few minutes and headed down to find the blue boat.

The rest of the family received similar letters with various times and colors of boats. Guides were waiting in the boats to take them to their destinations. They made sure they could not see where the other boats were heading.

Carol was enjoying the ride around the crystal clear waters and just sat back watching Frank pilot the small power boat. Today he was wearing clothing. She closed her eyes and remembered how well-endowed he was. “So how is Frank today?” She asked with a smile.

“Very good Ma’am.” Frank said while turning. After he left her room last night he quickly found Utam who was just as horny as he was since she had been in Tom’s shower watching him jerk off. As good as Utam was he couldn’t wait to have some nice white pussy.

Suddenly Frank curled the boat in towards the island and into a small bay where a red sign was posted. “Here we are madam.” He announced as he threw out the anchor to keep from drifting.

Carol remembered what the letter said and stood up. She saw Frank watching her. “Would you please turn around?” She asked modestly. Sure he had seen her naked last night in the shower but this was different. Frank smiled and did as she said.

Frank heard the swim suit hit the bench and heard her splash into the shallow warm water. He turned to see her wading naked towards the shore line.

Jena stripped off her small bikini as soon as the boat started slowing down. Her driver was a nice looking petite black woman whom she had not seen until this morning.

“Ms. Jena is very beautiful.” The girl said as she turned to see the naked teen sitting on the bench. She stared at the golden bush between the young girl’s thighs. She had never seen yellow pubic hair before.

“Thank you. What is your name?” Jena asked feeling uneasy with the girl’s stares.

“Alana.” The young woman said.

“How old are you?” Jena asked. Her eyes roamed a girl’s body for the first time with the intent of checking her out. The girl’s halter top was almost down to her nipples which could be seen pushing the thin cloth outward.

“18” She said smiling.

“Me too.” Jena replied. Jena waited for the boat to stabilize and dove headfirst into the four foot deep clear water. “See you back at the mansion.” Jena said smiling to her new friend. Alana smiled back.

Ann would not remove her swimsuit on the boat. “The letter said I have to leave it on the boat so I can remove it once I get in the water.” She said to the large man peering downward at her. “You are correct madam.” He said. He smiled as he helped her into the water.

“Turn around.” She said embarrassed at him looking down in the clear water at her body. He did as she asked. Ann quickly removed her suit and tossed it into the boat. She hurried to turn and walk towards the beach. She sighed when she heard the boat leaving. She scanned the beach to make sure no one was watching before she moved out of the water. She looked for the orange arrows.

The six family members all stood stark naked on the six different beaches looking for an arrow that would guide them back towards the mansion.

Tom saw the small yellow arrow marked on a large palm tree and moved into the dense jungle. He grabbed a long wooden pole to move the brush back and to use as a weapon if needed. He wondered what the others were doing.

Jena giggled as she saw the red arrow on the tree. She quickly moved into the thick jungle overgrowth not worrying about what was waiting for her. The rest of the family also found their arrows and headed slowly in the direction the arrow pointed.

Bill Patton sat in the large chair in the control center watching numerous video monitors. Cameras were placed all along the families planned routes. He spent a lot of his time looking at the bare women of the family. Carol stood up on a large rock as she looked ahead to find the next arrow. Her small breasts but long dark nipples could be seen above the long leaf plant in front of her. He smiled thinking about what the letter had said about snakes. There had never been snakes or any other dangerous critters on the island.

Jesse use a lot of his Boy Scout training while moving cautiously through the wooded area. He knew where snakes and other critters like to hide and made sure to stay clear of those areas. What puzzled him the most was the constant hard-on he had ever since he had awaken that morning. His mind still pictured the naked woman watching him soap his prick in the shower last night. He thought about stopping and relieving the pressure built up in his balls but decided to go on. He felt like Tarzan looking for Jane.

Bill plotted the family’s progress through the jungle and smiled as he realized everything was going to plan. In only a few minutes some of the paths would cross. He laughed anticipating their reactions.

Jesse heard some movement in the bushes off to his left. He moved behind a large rock and waited to see what was making all the noise. Whatever it was it was not trying to sneak up on him. He saw a large palm leaf move and suddenly an arm and a leg pushed through the bushes. Shit. It was his Aunt Ann and naked at that. He continued to hide as he watched her white tits bouncing and the dark forest between her thighs. God. She looked good for an older woman.

“Aunt Ann.” He said to her as she approached the rock he was hiding behind. She jumped back when hearing his voice and froze when she saw his face and eyes looking at her naked body.

“Oh God Jesse don’t look!” She cried as she tried to hide her nakedness with her arms and hands. She was not doing a good job.

Jesse smiled as he moved out in front of her. He was proud of his body which he had worked so hard on the past year at the gym. He was also proud of the nine inch hard penis pointing out at her. “I guess there is no use being shy because I’m naked too.”

“Yes. But, I’m your Aunt.” She said looking away from his body. She had seen his excitement before she looked away.

“And you are very beautiful.” Jesse said seeing the thick pubic hair between her fingers as she tried to hide her hairy mound.

“Don’t look. Turn away.” She commanded. She watched as he turned and faced the other way. Her eyes moved down his muscular back to his firm buttocks. She felt the fires starting again in her lower stomach.

“The next arrow is this way.” Jesse smiled as he walked ahead of his Aunt. He knew she was checking him out.

Jena got to the meeting place before her uncle. She was resting on a large log when she saw him walking through a small clearing towards her. He stopped and stared at his nude niece. “Jena.” He said surprised.

“Hi Unc.” She smiled not bothering to hide her treasures from him. She saw his small prick and tried not to stare at it.

Mark had never seen a female body so beautiful before. Jena’s nipples were so light pink they blended in with her creamy breasts. Her stomach was so nice and flat leading down into the soft silky mound of golden hair. His prick immediately sprang out to its max of almost six inches.

“I guess we continue together.” Jena giggled seeing his excited state. “Do you want me to go first?”

“Ah…yesss.” He stuttered as she stood and walked ahead of him. Her ass was even nicer than her front.

Tom pushed back the branch and stopped when he heard someone coming. He hid down behind a bush until he saw who it was. Fuck. It was his sister as naked as the day she was born. He had dreamed of this day as he grew up and now there she was in all her glory. He waited until she walked by him and he jumped out and screamed. “Arrgghh.”

Carol was nervous already and when she heard the scream she panicked and threw herself into a large pile of shrubbery. She turned expecting to see some tropical creature and saw her naked brother standing there laughing.

“I’m going to kill you.” She screamed as she forgot her nakedness and jumped at him. Tom turned quickly as she jumped on his back while wrapping her thighs around his waist. Her fists pounded on his back and shoulders.

At first Tom was laughing as his sister wrapped her body around his. His laughter stopped when he felt her hard nipples pressing into his back and her ankles rubbing against his groin. Tom fell forward from her weight face down on the soft sand at his feet. She was now sitting on his back holding him down.

“Let me up. It was just a joke.” He said as she kept hitting him lightly. Tom could feel her damp bush pressing back against his naked buttock.

“Remember all those days you used to jump on me and hold me down?” She asked smiling. Now she was the one on top.

“Yes. But I don’t remember us being naked when I did it.” Tom’s penis had rapidly expanded while he imagined how it looked with her body on his.

“You know Dad planned this don’t you?” Carol said smiling. “This didn’t happen by chance. He wanted us to see each other naked.”

Tom thought about what she had said. She was right. The arrows led them to meet at this point.

“Turn over.” Carol whispered. She wanted him to see her naked body.

“You sure?” Tom asked knowing his hard prick would be on display.

“Yes. It’s what he wanted so let’s do it.” She said excited.

She lifted her thighs so he could turn. Her eyes were on his hips while his body turned and faced upward. His hard-on was raised upward on his stomach. She smiled and lowered her damp pussy until it rested on top of his shaft.

Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers