The Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers

“God.” Tom moaned when he felt her hot slit curled around his prick like a bun on a hotdog. “We shouldn’t be doing this. What if someone sees us?”

“Out here in the jungle?” She laughed. She started a slow rocking motion up and down his pink log.

Bill used the zoom to see Carol moving her body forward and back on her brother’s naked body. He had to know if they were fucking or not. She moved back onto her hands which showed him the tip of Tom’s prick. Good. It was not inside of her. At least not yet.

“Carol you better stop.” Tom warned feeling his prick about to pop.

“What’s wrong big brother am I getting to you?” She laughed. Her own body was ready to climax as well from the rubbing her clit was doing on his pole. She forgot who he was as she lowered her face and locked her lips onto his. Her tongue snaked into his mouth. She was frenching her own brother while she humped his hard penis.

“I’m coming.” Tom gasped as his lips broke from hers.

“Me too.” She cried as she pushed down hard onto his horizontal prick. His hands moved up to cup her ass and pull her tight against him. His white spunk shot up between their stomachs and over their pubic mounds.

Carol was grinning as she rose up off of him and looked down at the mess he had made on their lower bodies. “I think I hear some water running over in that direction. We better get cleaned up.” Tom stood and walked behind his sister’s naked ass.

“We must keep this a secret.” Carol whispered back to her brother.

Ann tried not to watch her nephew’s naked body as he walked ahead of her. It was her eyes on his butt that prevented her from seeing the small log across the path in front of her. Her toe caught onto the log and she fell forward face downward. “Ohh.” She moaned.

“You OK?” Jesse asked as he turned to see her lying across the path.

Ann turned over and sat on the log. “I think so.” She said embarrassed again that he was looking at her body.

“I know first aid. I need to check you over.” He said with his heart beating faster.

Ann closed her eyes and leaned back while he touched and looked at her body. His fingers on her arm sent shivers up her spine. She jerked slightly when his wrist brushed against her naked breast and hard nipple.

“Sorry.” He said seeing her reaction. Ann didn’t respond as his fingers moved around her chest to her stomach. She kept her knees tightly together.

“I need you to open your legs.” Jesse said wondering if she would really do it. He did need to view all of her legs but he also wanted to see her pussy opened up.

Ann started to object but the excitement was now overtaking her resistance. She could feel the juices dripping down the back of her pussy. She leaned further back and did as he asked. She peeked out to see his face only inches from her opened pussy lips. She wanted him to touch her.

“If you need to touch everywhere go ahead.” She said softly.

Damn. Jesse thought. She wants me to touch her. His fingers moved down her stomach to the top of her dense bush. She was so hairy he could not see her pussy lips. His fingers curled their way into the thicket and pressed downward until he found the damp valley below. Her legs spread wider as his fingers pulled her mop of hairs outward until her pink flower pedals lay before his eyes. It was the first pussy he had ever seen.

Touch it. Ann thought. Please touch it.

Jesse must have read her mind. He moved his fingers down into the pink rose pedals exploring as they roamed through territory he had never been before. His finger moved over a small hard mound of flesh at the top of the slit and she moaned loudly. “Oh!”

“Does that hurt?” He asked with a smile. He had discovered a place she liked for him to touch so he kept doing it and doing it.

Ann’s body deserted her mind as it raced for a climax. She had never touched another man’s penis except for her husband’s. Her hand moved outward over his thigh until her fingers wrapped around his hard-on. She started a slow up and down stroking motion.

Jesse came as soon as his Aunt’s fingers squeezed his pulsating rod. “Oh Shit!” He cried. Her fingers moved faster and faster as she milked him dry.

“Do me.” She commanded as she moved over onto her back. Her legs were now spread wide open. His fingers explored some more as two of them snaked into her depths.

“Oh.” She moaned again and his fingers moved in and out.

“Right here.” She said as she grabbed his hand and moved his finger tips to her clit.

“Stay right here.” He did as she commanded. If you would have told Ann last week she would be lying naked on a path in a jungle while her naked nephew finger-fucked her she would have thought you was crazy. Now it was her that was crazy.

She screamed as she came. “OH YES!”

Mark and Jena walked down a long winding path until it stopped at a small creek. “How deep do you think it is?” Jena asked her Uncle. She noticed he still had a hard-on.

“I don’t know but we have to wade through it.” He said. When she turned he saw her virgin breasts again. “Want me to carry you?”

Jena smiled. “Sure.” She moved over to a rock and climbed up so she could fall down into his arms. Her hands moved around his neck and her bare breasts crushed against his own chest and shoulder. Her nipple was only a few inches from his mouth.

Mark put his hands under her to support her and felt her soft ass cheeks against his arm. His other hand moved under her and cupped around her hip. Her closeness made his prick push upward against the bottom of her ass. She felt it and giggled.

“Here we go.” Mark smiled as he took one step into the water. His foot landed on a slippery rock and they both fell forward into the five-foot deep stream.

Jena was under her Uncle’s body and her head was under water. She tried to move out and get her head up out of the water but he was too heavy. She reached to grab onto something to pull herself away from him and her hand grabbed around a hard object. She pulled and he moved away. Her face moved up and surfaced. She realized she was still holding onto the hard object and it was her Uncle’s cock.

“Sorry.” She giggled as he wiped the water from his eyes. But, she still held onto his hard-on. She was pretty experienced jerking off guys and started to do the same to him.

“Ah. You are still holding it.” He said shocked that she would be doing this.

“I know. Do you want me to stop?” She giggled. There was no way any man would stop her now.

Mark’s legs were weak as she jerked him off. “Let’s go to the shore.” He said as he walked through the stream with her hand still curled around him. He moved to the sandy soil and fell onto his back. He closed his eyes with his feet still in the warm waters while his niece masturbated him. “You’re pretty good at this. You’ve did this before haven’t you?”

“Yes. Many times.” She smiled. Actually my boyfriend was a lot bigger than you. She thought with a smile.

Mark only lasted a few seconds until he polluted the beach. She giggled and washed off her hand and wrist. “Do you want me to do you?” He asked while moving his fingers down into the corn silk fuzz on her pussy.

“Yes, but not now. Can I have a rain check? She asked. “I want to get back before everyone else and see if the others have been moving naked through the jungle like us.”

Mark realized she was right. If they were together so would the others. He wondered who was with whom. He ran to catch up to his niece.

The arrows led the three twosomes to separate small huts. They looked inside and found the clothing they had left in the boats. They quickly redressed and followed the arrows back to the mansion.

Tom and Carol saw Mark and Jena smiling at them as they came through the bushes at the mansion. They were sitting on a large patio sipping on some tropical drinks. “Did you two have fun?” Mark asked with a grin.

“Sure, didn’t you?” Carol snapped back at her husband. She wondered just how much fun he had with his teeny bopper niece. Tom and she moved up onto to patio and they sat at another table while they waited for Ann and Jesse to appear.

“Look. They are waiting for us.” Jesse whispered back to his aunt who was standing behind him.

“They can’t see us leaving the jungle together.” She whispered. “You go down about 200 feet and come out after I do.” She said softly. Jesse shook his head yes and did as his Aunt suggested.

Ann moved out of the bushes and up onto the porch.

“Where is Jesse?” Carol asked nervously.

“How should I know?” Ann asked with a straight face. “I wasn’t with him.” She lied.

Carol looked at Tom and smiled. About two minutes later Jesse came out of the woods and walked up to the family.

“What took you so long?” Jena giggled as she asked her cousin.

“I got lost.” He lied and moved over to grab a drink.

“You all have an hour before dinner.” Bill Patton said as he walked out onto the porch. They all quietly finished their drinks and headed back to their rooms.

Later after dinner they all moved out to the large lawn and sat sipping tropical drinks. Ann avoided Jesse all evening and wouldn’t look at him when he moved up behind her out near some large palm trees. He moved slowly up behind her and remembered how wet her pussy was in the jungle.

“It’s nice out here.” Jesse whispered. He knew the others could not see them.

“JESSE!” She said loudly. “You scared me.” She said holding her hand over her chest.

“I really enjoyed our trip today.” He said moving up closer to her and putting his large hand on her hip. Ann was wearing a short sundress.

“We need to forget what happened today.” She said looked over his shoulder to make sure no one saw them together. She didn’t move back or push his hand away.

“How can I forget how beautiful you are with no clothing on or how soft your body felt?” His hand moved up her side to the slope of her breast. He realized she was not wearing a bra.

“You are my nephew and we can’t do things like we did today.” Her breathing was becoming shorter and the fires were starting again between her thighs.

“I didn’t touch your breasts. Can I touch them now?” His fingers didn’t wait for her answer as they slowly traveled up the sides of her mounds.

Ann tried to say no but her mouth wouldn't open. She could still remember his fumbling touches on her vagina that afternoon and after all what harm would touching her breasts do?

“OK. But we don’t have much time.” She whispered looking back at the mansion to see if anyone was coming. She reached up and pulled the sundress straps down her arms until her bare breasts and hard dark nipples sparkled in the moon light. She saw the passion in his eyes and smiled. “You can kiss them if you want.”

Jesse moved his lips down to plant light kisses on her soft creamy boobs. He was not sure if he should lick at her nipples or suck on them. Her hands moved up to hold his head and guide his mouth to her pointed treasures. “Suck them.” She whispered.


Jena saw Jesse head out towards where her mother had walked and saw her father and her aunt walking down towards the boat dock. Her uncle was sitting in a large chair on the empty balcony. She remembered he owed her a rain check.

“Hi Unc.” She said smiling as she walked up to his chair.

Mark had already had too many after dinner drinks and was almost asleep when he looked up to see his beautiful niece. “Jena.” He smiled.

“Can I sit with you?” She asked. She saw him move to the side to give her room in the large chair but she picked up her short skirt and moved her thong covered ass down on his lap.

“Careful someone may see.” He said waking up. Her bare ass cheeks were pushing down on his crotch.

“All they will see is a niece sitting on her uncle’s lap.” She giggled. “They can’t see what is going on under my skirt.” She felt his penis pushing up at her ass.

“And what will be going on under your skirt?” Mark asked.

“That’s up to you.” She giggled again.

Mark coughed and looked around. He didn’t know where the rest of the family had gone but right now he didn’t care. She was giving him every man’s dream to explore up under an 18 year-old girl’s skirt. His hand moved to her soft knee and slowly up under her skirt.

Jena took a deep breath as her uncle’s fingers got closer and closer to the damp junction between her thighs. His fingers pushed against the front of her thongs directly at her virgin slit. Suddenly Jena raised her hips.

“Take off my panties.” She whispered. Mark looked around again and moved his hands up to pinch the waistband of her thongs. He pulled them under her soft baby-fat ass, down her thighs and off her feet. He held them in his hand feeling how moist they were before he put them in his pocket.

Jena kept her ass in the air. “Take it out.” She whispered.

“Jena I can’t do that. We can’t have intercourse.” He said.

“I know. I just want you to rub it on my pussy.” She replied.

Mark again looked around. He reached up under her ass and unzipped his fly. He reached into his boxers and found Mr. Happy ready to fulfill her wishes. He aimed his hard-on upward and pulled his hands out.

Jena marveled at the power she had over men. Even grown men. She could make them do whatever she wanted. She placed her hand down under her thighs until she found the hard wet tip of his prick. He was not very big but big enough for what she wanted. She held the tip and moved her hips until it was directly under the junction between her pussy and her thighs. She slowly lowered her ass until the tip of his penis moved up over her pussy lips.

“There.” She said as she put her arms around his shoulders. His penis was trapped between her thighs and pussy lips.

“God.” Mark moaned as she started a very slow up and down movement of her ass. If anyone saw them they could not tell what was going on. He was not fucking her but it felt like he was.

“Do you like it?” She giggled feeling his breathing becoming ragged. She pushed forward a little until the crown was now pushing up and down against her clit. “I do.” She was ready to come and so was he.

“You know our father was a real shit head.” Carol said to her brother as they walked down to the boat house.

“I know.” Tom said. For the first time in his life he felt close to his sister.

“Do you think we wanted us to go all the way today?” Carol asked.

“I don’t know. Probably.” Tom replied.

“I could never do that.” Carol said as she stopped and leaned up against the pole by the boathouse. She looked back at the house and could barely make out Mark and Jena sitting on the porch. “Could you?” She took his hand and pulled him close to her.


“Could I what?” Tom asked nervous about being close to her again.

Carol pulled his body to hers and placed her lips lightly on his. “Fuck me?” She whispered. Her tongue moved out and traveled from one side of his lips to the other.

Tom’s prick was at its maximum. “Today I could have.” He said as his lips opened to let her tongue inside of his mouth for the second time that day. Her hand moved down between their bodies to find his huge bulge. She curled her fingers around it and squeezed.

“I lied.” She whispered. Her fingers found his zipper and pulled it down. She snaked her small hand inside and found what she was looking for.

“Lied about what?” Tom said. His hands moved up to find her hard nipples poking out the front of her dress.

“I would have let you fuck me today.” She said as she stroked his meat.

“Oh God Sis.” I’m going to come. Tom said feeling the pressure about to blow. Her hand sped up until he was moving his hips forward and back to fuck her fist.

“Come Brother.” She giggled. He did as she commanded.

Mark was coming at the same time. His hot juices shot straight up covering Jena’s pubic mound and the tops of her thighs. “Wow. I felt like I was fucking you.” Mark said.

“Oh no.” Jena laughed. “When you fuck me you will know the difference.” She giggled as she jumped up off his lap looking down at the tip of his penis still poking its head out the opening.

”When I fuck you?” Mark asked as he quickly put away his tool.

Jena just laughed and ran back into the mansion.

Ann lost track of time while Jesse suckled her nipples. She knew they had to get back to the house but his lips felt so good. As his hand moved up under her dress to push against her damp panties she pushed him back. “We better get back.” He looked up at her with his eyes begging for more. “Enough for today.” She laughed.

“Tomorrow we can do it again?” He questioned in glee.

“Maybe the way things are going I wouldn’t be surprised about anything and everything happening this week.” Ann pulled the dress up over her hard nipples. “Let’s find the others.” She said taking his hand and pulling him towards the large building.

Day two was over. They all wondered what day three would bring.

Ending Note: I hope you enjoyed “The Will” days one and two. I’ve discovered many of you don’t like long stories and prefer them in short bursts so I’ll continue to work on the remaining days of the week. This is kind of like The Survivor Series except it’s all kept in the family. Let me know if you enjoyed this story by commenting and by voting. It’s what keeps many of us continuing to write.

Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers