Therapeutic Yoga

Story Info
Sonja and her son Nate attend their weekly yoga session.
5.1k words
4.38
127.4k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers

1.

Gunfire erupted out of the speakers, followed by screams. Eric Green chuckled, and drained the can of beer. He crushed it up, and tossed it on the coffee table, where it joined two others. He grabbed the next one out of the half empty six-pack, snapped open the lid, and leaned back.

The doorbell rang. Eric ignored it.

Mr. Green's wife, Sonja, entered the living room, fumbling with an earring. She wore a mint green, loose fitting sundress, with a navy blue blazer. Long, dark hair, and a fit body. At forty-one, she still looked like she was in her mid thirties, unlike her husband. Even though Eric was only two years older than her, everyone always commented on their apparent age difference. She credited it to getting drunk every night, ever since he lost his job two years ago.

Sonja opened the front door. A young man stood outside. He had the same dark hair, although kept a lot shorter, and the same brown eyes. It was her nineteen year old son, Nate.

"Honey, we're going out again," she called out to Eric, stepping into her comfortable shoes.

"Yoga again?" grunted Eric, turning to look at his son.

"Yup," answered Nate cheerfully.

"I still can't believe you talked our son into doing that shit," Eric sneered.

Nate just rolled his eyes. Sonja scowled.

"It's not crap, it's actually really good for you. You're more than welcome to join us," she fired back.

"Fuck no. You're not gonna get me to do some faggy shit like yoga. It's not what real men are supposed to do," he spat, and turned back to the screen.

Without saying another word, Sonja grabbed her purse, stepped out of the apartment, and closed the door behind her.

Nate put his hand on his mother's hip, and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met. Sonja's entire body melted against Nate's.

She let out a soft sigh, shortly before pulling away.

"We can't. Not here," she admonished him.

Sonja's eyes darted left and right. The hallway was empty, and she relaxed. The thought of anyone finding out about them scared her half to death.

"I've missed you. I love you," Nate whispered.

"I love you, too," she replied.

"You look amazing."

The strong hand on her waist moved upward. Slid under the blazer, and cupped her breast. A shiver ran up her spine.

Sonja placed her hand on his wrist, and pushed his arm away. Nate gave no resistance, even though he wanted to do nothing more than to keep going. Wanted to slip a hand under her dress, and slip a finger inside of her.

"We should probably go. The faster we're there, the faster we can..." he trailed off.

"Yes. This is too hard."

"I'm too hard right now."

Sonja snorted. They headed for the stairs, perhaps walking a little faster than they normally would. Every couple of steps, they would bump into each other. They relished the touch. It was a small pressure valve on their mounting desires.

2.

It was always weird for Nate to walk down the halls of his old high school. Especially with his mother. The hallways were empty of the usual hustle and bustle he remembered. In his memory, there was always a big throng of people. On this Saturday, it was empty. The fluorescent lights were off. There would be a basketball game later, but for now it was deserted.

In the red light of the sunset, they dared to hold hands.

Their destination was a smaller gym, adjacent to the large hall where Nate had spent hours sweating. It was an old classroom, even still had a whiteboard mounted to the wall, although the carpet had been ripped out, and replaced with hardwood. The large windows were obscured by the drawn blinds. Ten yoga mats were placed in pairs around the room.

A laminated sign was taped to the door. "Dr. Keller's Therapeutic Yoga. Please do not disturb."

Nate opened the door, and the two walked inside. Heads swiveled towards them. They were the last people to arrive. Five other couples were already present, settled down on the mats. Four of them they knew, one they did not. All of them were dressed up like they were going out on a date, like Sonja herself.

Dr. Keller stood up as they entered. A sleek, professional woman in her fifties, wearing a jacket and power skirt. Her blonde hair was tied back in a knot.

Sonja greeted the room, and a cheerful chorus echoed back from everyone but the new couple. Dr. Keller walked over, and gave both of them a hug. She closed the door behind them, drew the shades to cover the small window, and locked it.

It was like all the tension drained from the room the moment the lock snapped shut. Nate grabbed Sonja's hand, and dragged her to the two remaining yoga mats in the back. He dropped down, and pulled her on top of him, laughing. Kissed her, deep and passionately. Squeezed her butt.

Dr. Keller cleared her throat, and the two of them sat up. They weren't the only ones who were interrupted. Inspired by their unabashed display of affection, Nate saw more than one hand in inappropriate places, and hungry looks in eyes.

"Sorry, I know how eager you all are," Dr. Keller spoke, and everyone laughed. "I want to thank you all for being here tonight. I know how much it means to us all to have this little safe space available. Over the last few weeks most of us have gotten to know each other intimately, but as I'm sure you can tell, we have a new addition tonight. Why don't you two come up here, and introduce yourselves?"

Nate leaned back, and braced himself on the mat. Sonja sat between his legs, and leaned back into him. She snuggled up to him, and he wrapped an arm around her, drawing her closer.

The two newcomers stood up, and slowly shuffled to the front, clearly uncomfortable. The woman was older than Sonja by a couple of years. She had shoulder length red hair, and a broad, kind face. The very picture of a matronly, stout woman. She smiled awkwardly at the group. The man was in his late twenties, and sported the same red hair. Unlike the woman, however, he was as thin as a pole, and wore black glasses with a thick frame.

"Hi," the woman spoke. "My name is Catherine, and this is William. We started doing this because, um, well, my friend Patty convinced me to start, and she's over there." Catherine gave a small wave to the couple by the window, Patricia and her son Derrick, who waved back. "That's why we're here today, because she told me how wonderful it is."

"Hi, I'm William, and I'm her son."

"And what is it you two are doing?" asked Dr. Keller with a smirk.

Nate remembered when he himself had stood in front of the group. He had been extremely nervous. It had been scary, to actually say it out loud. Neither of them had ever told anyone what they were doing. It had always been a secret. A secret nobody could find out about, ever.

Catherine took a deep breath. "My name is Catherine, and I have sex with my own son."

Everyone started applauding. Nate had said something to the same effect. It had been like an immense weight lifting off of his shoulders. Such a powerful experience, to be able to share your deepest, darkest feelings with other people. Share the guilt, and the shame.

"My name is William, and I fuck my mother," William echoed, and the entire room applauded a second time.

The relief was written plainly over their face. They couldn't stop smiling, and William had his arm around his mother.

Dr. Keller hugged them one after the other.

"Doesn't it feel good?" she asked.

Catherine frantically nodded, a tear in her eye. Dr. Keller patted them on the back, and sent them back to their yoga mats.

Sonja looked up at her son with misty eyes.

"You remember what it was like for us?"

Nate nodded, leaned forward, and kissed her, relishing to soft, warm lips of his mother.

"It's always wonderful to welcome new members into the group," Dr. Keller continued. "Out there, nobody would understand it. Out there, we are outcasts. But here, we can finally be free. For a while, at least. Free to freely explore our sexuality. No judgements. No guilt. No shame. Just the purest, and deepest love that exists on this earth, the bond between a mother and her son. I'm sure that—"

"Can we please start already I'm horny out of my fucking mind, my mother in law is staying at my place and I haven't had a dick in me all fucking week," yelled Gloria.

Everyone laughed. Nate's hand rose to cup Sonja's breast, and this time she did not push him away.

"Very well," Dr. Keller announced with a smirk. She walked over to the door, and picked up her bag. She got out a handful of candles of various colors, and a lighter. The light switch was flipped, and the room plunged into darkness. The flick of a lighter, and moments later the light of one candle cast flickering shadows on the walls. She walked around the room, placing candles until the entire room was softly illuminated.

Nate wasn't paying attention to any of that. The moment the light had turned off, he made his move. He rolled Sonja on her back, and knelt over her. They kicked off their shoes while kissing, both of them driven by a mutual need.

Dr. Keller placed the last candle, and returned to her own son's side. Michael, at twenty-nine, was the oldest of the men in the room. She sank into his lap, and the two shared a deep, loving kiss.

Nate grabbed the hem of his mother's dress, and pulled it up. Sonja pushed down her panties, and raised her arms so that he could push the dress and blazer over her head. Seconds later, she laid there naked on the yoga mat. Her son knelt between her legs, gazing at her body with intense desire.

Next to them, Gloria was on all fours. Her son David knelt behind her, pounding her from behind. Wet slurps, and the sound of skin slapping of skin filled the air. Their dark skin gleamed in the candle night. Her breasts bounced freely.

Moans could be heard from the new couple. If he had wanted to, Nate could have watched them. The room was just bright enough to see all the action. All of his attention was glued on Sonja, however. The athletic body, with muscles rippling under the skin. The triangular patch of dark hair between her legs that he loved so much. Two hard, dark buds adorning her breasts.

"Well come on, Natey. Don't leave me waiting," Sonja said quietly.

Nate unbuckled his belt, and pushed down his jeans. Sonja licked her lips as his cock sprang free. Large, and thick. Already erect. Far bigger than Eric's. When that thing slid inside her, it filled her in a way no other man has ever made her feel. Just the way he looked at her gave her goosebumps, but she needed more than just looks right now.

Fortunately she didn't have to wait long. Nate pulled his shirt over his head. He knelt down to kiss her again. His hand guided the tip of his cock her pussy, and he pushed in.

They lost themselves in a magical embrace. Even after all these months, it still felt as incredible as the first time to Sonja. It was more than just an orgasm. A vibrator could achieve that well. It was the combination of everything. The young man that filled her with the energy of youth. The love she had for him. Her creation on this planet. Her proudest accomplishment. The closeness the two of them had. More than just lovers. More than just husband and wife. They knew each other inside and out. Utterly comfortable in each other's presence. Of course there was the shame, too. The perversity of letting your own flesh and blood take you. It sharpened everything else. Added a whole new thrill to it. A danger, that only brought them closer together.

Nate's cock slid in and out of her at a rapid pace. Her legs were locked around his back. The weight of his body pressed down on her hips with every thrust. A warm presence, pushing her against the ground. Rocking her body.

The warm fire of an orgasm rose deep within her, and her loud gasps of pleasure joined the moaning of the other pairs.

Nate had tried to hold out as long as he could. He so desperately wanted to, needed to cum, but he willed himself to last. Sonja's eyes closed, and her mouth parted. Her body arched, and her pussy squeezed his cock. He knew he could finally let go. One last push, deep inside of her, and he came, releasing his seed deep inside of his mother.

After his climax was over, he leaned forward. Wrapped his lips around her nipples, and gently sucked. Her moans increased in loudness, and he relished the way her body trembled.

Sonja's eyes opened, and she unlocked her legs. That was the signal for him to kiss his way from her breasts upward. Each touch of his lips raised goosebumps. He laid down next to her, and she rolled on top of him. Feeling his warm, firm presence underneath her. His arm, gently cradling her, thumb tickling between her shoulderblades.

"I love you more than anything in the world, my darling," Sonja told him.

"I love you too, Mom."

With their initial hunger satisfied, they now felt free to let their eyes wander around the room. Sonja laid her ear on her son's chest, listened to the thump-thump-thump of his heartbeat, and watched Michael noisily eat out Dr. Keller. Nate saw that Gloria and her son were finished with their first round, too. They looked at each other, and smiled. They were all part of this together. They trusted each other with the biggest secret of their lives. In a way, he thought of these people more as a part of his family than his own father.

The newcomers were the last to finish. William laid on his back, while Catherine rode him. Hard, and fast. Hip grinding, breasts bouncing. Everyone watched as Catherine rode her way to an orgasm, and collapsed next to her son.

Once again, everyone applauded. William and his mother laughed until they were breathless.

"I've never felt so free," shouted Catherine.

William whooped in agreement.

3.

"Alright, alright," laughed Dr. Keller, "now that we satisfied our primal instinct, why don't we grab our candles, and gather around."

Nate grabbed the candle closest to him. Sonja grabbed the second, unused yoga mat, and dragged it towards the rest of the group. Patricia, who somehow still managed to wear a dress, unrobed. The group gathered in a circle, placing the candles in the middle. Sonja eagerly squirreled her way into her son's embrace, relaxing into his strong body.

"Does anyone have anything to share?" asked Dr. Keller.

"Ooh, ooh, me," Gloria declared eagerly.

"Go ahead."

"Ok, so this is more of a question for everyone. I wanted to know if I can bring someone next week."

"A new couple?" inquired Nate.

"No, it's... my sister. I... well, my son, uh, I sort of..." Gloria squeezed her eyes shut, and Sonja got the impression she was embarrassed. David leaned back, and grinned from ear to ear. "David talked me into seducing my sister, and weak slut that I am, I did it. I want to bring my sister Shawna next week, so David can fuck us both."

It didn't seem possible, but David's grin got even wider. Everyone laughed. Sonja felt a firm presence, poking her in the back. Completely unabashedly, she stood up, turned around, and lowered herself into Nate's lap. Her son's thick, hard cock slipped inside of her wet pussy in front of the entire group, but she didn't care one bit. She flung her arms around his neck, and they began making out, gently rocking.

"Have you told her about 'yoga' yet?" inquired Dr. Keller.

"No, nothing specific. We've always been really close, and I trust her with my life."

"Well, in that case, what does the group think?"

"Only if we get to watch," laughed William.

"If you want to watch, look at these two," David gestured at Nate and Sonja.

"Oh, we are," giggled Catherine. "Are they always like this?"

"Yup," Nate broke the kiss to respond.

"Inseparable," added Sonja.

Dr. Keller cleared her throat. "About Gloria's sister? Any objections?" Everyone murmured that they did not. "Well, that's settled then. I look forward to meeting Shawna."

"Thank you, everyone."

"Anyone else?"

Nate interrupted his kissing to speak up. They did not, however, stop fucking. "Yeah. I wanted to ask... for a while, I live in a dorm if you didn't know, my roommate has been trying to set me up chicks. I always turned him down, but... ohhh that feels good... sorry. but ok so now he thinks I'm gay. I don't really care, but now he keeps trying to set me up with guys. I obviously can't tell him that I'm already with the most beautiful woman on the planet—" He was interrupted by Sonja kissing him. "So what am I supposed to do?"

Derrick spoke up. "You wanna know what I did to get me through college?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, so I told everyone I had a long distance girlfriend. It was pretty much perfect. She lived on the other coast, of course. They asked about her, and I showed them some picture I got off the internet. We were four people in our dorm, so there really wasn't a lot of privacy, but everyone knew I was the dumbass trying to make a long distance relationship work. So I could text with Mom all the time, and nobody would be too surprised. They never had to meet her, because she lived so far away. And the best part was that I took frequent trips to see her. Mom and I booked a weekend trip to some nice location, and we spent some alone time. Actually, we still do that. It's really nice to just go to a different city. Nobody knows who you are, and you can actually go on date nights without having to constantly worry being overseen."

"Damn, that's brilliant," remarked David.

"Thank you, thank you," Derrick mock bowed.

"How would you like that, Mom?" asked Nate. "Maybe we can go to Aspen, like you always wanted. Rent the honeymoon suite. You'll be my long distance girlfriend that I'm meeting for the first time, and I'll take you out to dinner. A real date. With flowers."

"Yes... yes... yes, ohhhh, yes!" moaned Sonja.

Her entire body seemed to shiver, and she clung closer to him. She rocked her hips faster, and faster. Hot breath on Nate's neck. He held her, while she came for the second time.

"Wow, she really wanted that," laughed Dr. Keller.

"Mmmmhmm," murmured Sonja.

"Anyone else?"

The group was silent for a few seconds. Sonja nuzzled herself up against her son, satisfied. After half a minute, Patricia suddenly burst into tears. Derrick immediately started consoling her, and her friend Catherine helped. It didn't stop the flood, and she continued to sob.

Sonja felt guilty about having Nate's cock still inside of her in a situation like this, and quietly extricated herself. Nate didn't like that at all, but she whispered that she'd make it up to him. She sat back down facing the group, with his erection poking her in the back.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" asked Dr. Keller.

Catherine tried her best to calm down, aided by her friend and her son. Her eyes were red, and streaks of tears ran down her cheeks.

"My husband found out," she stammered, breaking into a renewed bout of sobbing.

The group stayed quiet, and didn't pressure her for information. Nate and Sonja themselves knew perfectly well how awful Catherine must feel. They had had a couple of close calls of their own. That feeling of immense dread and panic, as they made love together in Sonja's bed, and the front door suddenly opened. Ice cold shivers racing down their spine, adrenaline pumping. Making up the lie that the shower at Nate's place was busted, and he had come home to take one. The feeling of dread, when you think that your lie is so stupid, there's nobody dumb enough in the world to believe it.

Fortunately for Nate and Sonja, Eric was not a curious man. He just grunted, and complained about Nate using his shampoo. The elation that followed had been immense. They swore to never again let it come that close.

After a few minutes, Patricia had calmed down enough to tell her story.

"I totally forgot that he told me that the cafeteria at his office was being renovated. Derrick usually stops by during that time for a quickie. He caught us with our pants down. Literally. It was awful. We fought. We're getting a divorce. He was so disgusted, he said he never wanted to see me or Derrick ever again. And he's getting everything. The house, the car, the furniture. All of it. Otherwise he'll tell people."

rarmons
rarmons
2,436 Followers
12