Therapeutic Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's awful," cried Catherine. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"No, it's ok. Really. I just want to be with my son. As long as I have him, I have everything I need."

Derrick hugged his mother closer, and kissed her. Nate hugged Sonja closer, too. He couldn't imagine what life would be like without her. Awful. Lonely.

"Do you need somewhere to stay?" offered Catherine.

"No. I'm staying with a friend up in Harrisburg. We're moving east soon though. Today might be my last time here."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," offered Dr. Keller. "Would you like us to cut it short today so we can talk?"

"No!" forestalled Patricia quickly. "I don't want a pity party. I want to do the thing I love, while I still can. That's why I'm here today. To go out with a bang. I want to fuck my son until my genitals are raw and my voice is hoarse." Patricia tore herself out of her son's grip. She fell forward on all fours, and raised her butt in the air. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard enough to make me forget about my troubles. Fuck me like a filthy slut, and treat me like a whore."

Derrick jumped into action. He mounted his mother, gripping her hips, and thrusting into her.

Sonja wasn't sure what to think. She felt awful about what happened to her friend. After so many weeks of yoga, it was impossible to feel anything but a certain kind of kinship.

On the other hand, Nate's cock still pressed on her back, her pussy ached for satisfaction, and watching Patricia get plowed right in front of her instilled her with an enormous desire.

Sonja twisted around, pushed her son back down on the mat, and straddled his hard cock. Behind her, she heard the other couples following suit, but she did not care. She only had eyes for her son. She rode him as fast, and hard as she could. Rocking her hips back and forth so fast it almost hurt. Her pussy rubbed against his skin. She leaned forward, so that her clit dragged along the soft stubble at the base of his cock.

They lost themselves in a world of ecstasy. Nate came first. Hard, and powerful. Sonja took over with her fingers, mashing her button until she too erupted in a climax. She fell forward into his loving embrace, sweaty and out of breath.

They held each other. Kissed each other. Completely unaware of their surroundings. All around them, the other couples were busy screwing each other. Moans, laughter, slapping of skin on skin, the squishing of wet genitals grunts. The smell of sex permeated the air so thick it was like a haze of hormones.

When Nate's cock stirred again, Sonja said it was time to make good on her promise. She told him to close his eyes, and relax. She kissed her way down his stomach, and up his shaft. It had taken her a while to get used to the size of his cock, but by now she was able to take in the entire length.

With expert skill, she teased him, stimulated him, toyed with him. Licked, nibbled, slurped. Nate loved every second of it. She brought him close to a climax. Kept him right at the edge, before relieving pressure. Then she built it up again. And again.

Until finally she pushed him over the edge, and drank her son's seed. Swallowed every drop.

By the end, they were exhausted. So were the others. Sweaty, naked bodies gleaming in the candlelight. More than just sweat for some of them.

Nate yawned, and stretched his arms. It was almost nine o'clock, and everyone knew that it was a good time to end. Nobody needed to say it. They got up, and retrieved their clothes. Sonja hated the feeling of clothes, right after a marathon lovemaking sessions. They were itchy, and rough. She wanted to feel Nate's lips on every inch of her body, not cotton.

After they were dressed, Dr. Keller turned the light back on. It was harsh, and bright. Unnatural. There was no going back now. As soon as the light switch was flipped, it was as if the door to reality had opened back up.

Dr. Keller unlocked the other door to reality, and removed the laminated sign. Just like in all the weeks before, she would stay back, and clean up the room. The others traipsed along the hallway, getting accustomed to returning to a world where what they did was a secret.

The sound of a crowd cheering, and the high pitched squeak of shoes on wood emanated from the big hall. It was the monthly basketball game. They hurried along, hoping that nobody would spot their group.

The cool evening air rushed to greet them. A refreshing breeze. Nate took a deep breath, and sighed. The next yoga meeting seemed like a lifetime away.

With a heavy heart, they said goodbye to each other. Patricia most of all. Nate and Sonja hugged her and her son, wishing them both well, and lamenting how awful their situation was. They hoped that it wasn't the last time they saw each other, but every person in the group knew of the danger of their situation.

Nobody wanted to think too much about what it would be like if it were to happen to them.

4.

They stood at the door to Sonja's apartment, neither of them willing to go in. Nate leaned with his shoulder against the wall. Sonja tipped back and forth in front of the door, key in hand.

"I really want to kiss you goodbye," Nate said.

"I really want you to kiss me," she replied.

"So let's kiss."

"We can't kiss out here. What if someone sees us?"

"There's nobody here."

Sonja looked around. The hallway was empty. It still seemed too risky.

"I know, but it's too risky. What if Eric heard us, and he's opening the door right now?"

"He doesn't give enough of a shit, and you know it. Besides, he's probably already passed out drunk."

"Yeah, probably."

"Maybe we should get away, like Derrick said. Spend a weekend in the Aspens. Like a real couple."

"We should."

"No, Mom. Let's actually do it. Not 'we should'. We are going to do it. I don't want to keep sneaking around, and only having yoga. I've got finals in five weeks, but after that we're going away, ok? I'm going to look up hotels tonight. No, actually I'm going to book hotels tonight. I'll email you the details."

Sonja felt blindsided. It happened so suddenly, she didn't know how to react. The more she thought about it, the more overwhelmed she felt. Actually going on a vacation with her son. Not having to hide who they were. Taking things to the next level. Her gut told her it was a bad idea. They could never actually be a real couple. It just wasn't possible. Yet she knew that Nate taking charge of this meant she would go along with it. She just couldn't resist him.

"I can get some time off work, I think," she said quietly.

Nate took a step forward, and kissed her. Long, and deep, leaving her breathless. Her heart was wildly beating. The butterflies in her stomach soared.

"You shouldn't have," she admonished him.

"When we get to Aspen, I'm introducing you to everyone as my girlfriend."

"That's gonna be weird. I haven't been called a girlfriend in a very long time. I'm way too old for a girlfriend."

"How about fiancee, then?"

"Still weird, but better."

"Alright. You're going to be my wife then. Newlyweds. On our honeymoon."

"I like the sound of that."

"It's settled then."

"Fine, we'll do it."

Nate was just about to kiss her again, but the sound of footsteps coming down the staircase interrupted them. He took a step back, and she straightened her dress.

"Tonight was wonderful," she said.

"Yes. We'll talk?"

"Yes. We'll talk."

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Nate."

Sonja inserted the key, unlocked, and slipped inside.

An anchor read the nightly news on the TV. More misery and death. Eric was slumped over on the couch. Empty cans littered the coffee table. Sonja picked up the remote, and turned off the noise box. Her husband grunted, but didn't open his eyes.

She walked to the bathroom, and undressed. It would feel good to wash all the sex off her, even if it was a souvenir of some of the best times of her life.

Hot water carried away all the evidence, but the memories remained. Nobody would ever be able to take those away from her. She tried to imagine what life would be like if her and Nate had never crossed that line. She could only picture bleakness, paling next to the rainbow of her son's love.

No, fucking her son had been the best decision she had ever made in her life. She knew that without the shadow of a doubt.

12