This is His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her final words ringing in his ears Sharma facing Girish said. 'What a wife you have man?'

'My wife is a very enterprising woman and does what you don't expect her to do and I am striving hard to live up to her expectations,' he replied.

'I do understand your feelings towards her,' Sharma said.

'Yes and I want to fulfil all her ambitions,' said Girish.

Coming to sit beside him 'can I be of any help,' asked Sharma.

'I intend to establish business for her, like a boutique,' he said.

'Do you need any financial assistance?' he asked.

'Yes and I will repay it back soon,' he said unable to believe he was speaking with his CEO.

'Tomorrow you will get a cheque that's if you want me to come otherwise Monday morning it will be at your table,' said Sharma.

'Tomorrow would be fine and moreover Neelam would be happy to see you,' said Girish not wanting to wait for another day to get hold of the cheque.

'Well if it would make her happy then I will be here tomorrow and Girish, thanks. I really felt excited when your wife bit me and I wish I would get another chance to be bitten,' he said laughing.

'It depends upon her mood and today she was in her elements, otherwise she is very shy in nature,' said Girish.

'Still if you insist would she not oblige? I would love to see you have her in your arms and kiss her, it feels so heavenly to watch you,' he said.

'Okay I will try, here she comes,' he said as Neelam came in sat between them.

'So what were you discussing behind my back,' asked Neelam poking a finger between Girish's ribs.

'Sharma has come forward to loan us the amount to set up the boutique,' replied Girish.

'That's very kind of him,' said Neelam looking at him.

'And he is going to bring us the cheque tomorrow,' said Girish.

'Giri why don't you go and collect it, why disturb him on a Sunday?' said Neelam to her husband little harshly.

'It's okay, it would not be a problem and moreover I don't want to miss that cup of coffee from you,' said Sharma eyeing Neelam.

'Well you are most welcomed to have that cup of coffee,' replied Neelam leaning upon her husband.

'And I will introduce you to the owner of a mall who would be glad to lent out some space,' said Sharma.

'That would be great,' replied Neelam and looking at Girish 'what are you doing dear,' she asked seeing him trying to embrace her.

Slipping an arm around Neelam's waist and pulling her up 'he says he loves watching us when we peck each other,' said he.

'Don't tell me it's because of him you have pulled me?' said Neelam and before he could reply leaning over and kissing him warmly on his lips 'is that what he wants to see?' she asked.

'Yes he wants me to have you in my arms and kiss you,' saying it as he pulled Neelam up and kissed her passionately.

'Why don't you put her in your lap and kiss her,' said Sharma as Neelam's body was obscuring the view. This made Girish to change his stance and when he put Neelam on to his lap her feet rose from the ground and rested on Sharma's legs.

'Giri what did you do my feet are resting on his,' cried Neelam.

'Bend your knees or pull them back dear,' replied Girish.

'No, stretch your feet as far as you want. It would be my pleasure to have them rest on my legs,' said Sharma taking hold of Neelam's feet.

'You men are kinky,' saying it Neelam stretched her legs fully and as Girish bent down to kiss her 'can you now see him kissing me,' she asked naughtily.

'Who wants to see him kiss you when I have your lovely legs to hold on to,' replied Sharma as he started caressing her foot.

'So you enjoy caressing women's feet too,' asked Neelam enjoying his caresses.

'Who would not if they belong to someone as gorgeous or as scintillating as you are,' saying it he gripped her foot and started kneading it.

'Is it not a fact that you are enjoying it because you are doing it in front of him?' asked Neelam looking at her husband.

'Yes the presence of your husband adds to the pleasure,' he replied caressing her foot.

'And is it not a fact that you love kissing women's foot,' said she.

'Yes if they are as lovely as yours,' saying it he held her foot firmly.

Raising her foot 'do you want to kiss it now,' she asked.

'Yes, before you change your mind,' saying it he bent down and planted many kisses on her foot.

'Oh! It feels so lovely, even my husband has not kissed my foot,' said she and looking at Girish 'don't you think I ought to thank him for this?' she asked.

'Yes you ought to thank him for many reasons,' chipped in Girish.

Getting up from Girish's lap she looked deep into Sharma's burning eyes and seeing a fire engulfing them, she leaned forward and whispered 'do you want me to kiss you?'

'Yes, I have been wanting to be kissed ever since I laid my eyes upon you,' he replied holding her face in both hands.

'Then why did you not say so,' she asked.

'I could not dare ask due to his presence,' he replied.

'And now what has made you so bold,' she said caressing his cheeks with her hands.

'Being friends has made the difference,' he replied.

'Had you ever thought you would get an opportunity to kiss me in front of him,' she asked pressing her lips on his cheek.

'No not even in my dreams,' saying it he kissed her with such passion that Neelam's knees buckled. Coming out of his grasp 'is that how you kiss your friends wife?' she asked.

'I feared that she may run away,' he replied.

'How far would she go? Could you not have caught her,' she asked toying with his hair.

'Does that mean I can catch. . . . . .?' he asked.

'Who do you think would stop you?' she asked brushing her lips over his.

Turning to look at Girish 'won't he?' he asked.

'No, If at all anyone is going to stop you that would be me,' saying she moved out of his arms and when he tried to grab her 'why hurry when you would have lots of time tomorrow,' saying it she went in.

'Girishhh what a wife you have,' he screamed as he walked out of the house.

As Sharma stepped out Neelam peeping in asked 'did he go?'

'Yes and what an act that was,' he said.

'Don't tell me you did not enjoy. I saw you adjusting your pants when he kissed me,' she said.

'Yes I had to adjust as I feared he may notice it,' he said.

'Why what would have happened if he had noticed your tent up pants?' she asked.

'Then he might have taken advantage of you,' he replied.

'Is that not what we have planned at,' she asked coming to sit in his lap.

'Yes but not before few cards are placed on the table,' he said.

'Did he not say that he would bring the cheque tomorrow,' she asked.

'Cheques can get bounced,' he replied.

'What about him introducing me to the mall owner?' she asked.

'We have to think about that too,' he said.

'I think we can trust him,' said Neelam.

'I feel the same but I also have a feeling what appears is not what really is,' he said.

'What other intentions could he have?' she asked.

'That only time will tell,' he said hugging her.

'So what do you say we do?' she asked.

'Get swayed with the time,' he said.

'Go all the way?' she asked.

'If it pleases you, yes,' he said.

'I want you along with me,' she said kissing him.

Feeling excited 'shall I tell you something,' he said.

'Yes, what is it?' she asked.

'When both of us need it, why don't we try it out come what may,' he asked.

'You mean whether the cheque gets cleared or gets bounced?' she asked.

'Yes what have you to say?' he said.

'Not a bad idea at all,' she said pulling him down on the carpet.

SUNDAY MORNING.

Next morning Sharma was greeted by Girish at the door and by his look he felt sure that the day's proceedings would be exciting. Stepping inside he settled on the sofa feeling as if he was at his own house.

Having settled comfortably 'since morning I am on the run Girish,' said he.

'Why what made you be so busy?' asked Girish.

'As I had to fulfil my commitment to you people I had to run up and down to the Bank,' he said.

'Why, did you not have a cheque book at home?' he asked.

'No as I wanted to present a pay order so I had to rush to the Bank,' he said looking at Girish for his reactions. (While in reality he had made the Bank Manager come to his door with the Pay order)

Girish could not believe what he saw. Clearing his vision 'why had you to go to such an extent, could you not have given us a cheque,' he said.

'What thoughts would you have had if I had given you a cheque? Would you have not doubted whether it would get cashed or not? Now you won't have to fear that,' he said and looked up to see a dazzling Neelam dressed in a light blue sari come striding in.

'Oh my you look gorgeous in that blue sari,' said Sharma as she came and stood before him.

'It was his wish that I wear this sari today,' replied Neelam looking at Girish.

'One should appreciate his taste,' said Sharma and presenting her a cover 'this is for you.'

As Neelam was surprised on seeing the pay order 'you don't know how much pain he has taken to get it on a Sunday,' said Girish.

'Not at all, not at all, after all what are friends for,' said Sharma and taking hold of Neelam's hand he made her sit between them.

'I really appreciate your concern and find no words to thank you,' said Neelam coming to sit between them.

'For the love, affection and the warmth I get from you people it's nothing,' he said inhaling the lingering aroma of Neelam's perfume.

'We are overwhelmed by your concern,' replied Girish.

'And I am enchanted to be in the midst of such good people,' replied Sharma.

'We are not that good people, sometimes she bites,' said Girish jokingly.

'What if I have come here to be bitten by her,' replied Sharma patting Neelam's knee.

'Really is that why you have come here for?' she asked.

'Well I don't mind being bitten by a gorgeous woman like you,' he replied leaning towards her.

'Why don't you tell me you want to get closer to me,' said Neelam.

'Is it not the same? One cannot bite sitting at a distance apart,' he said moving closer.

'Yes one cannot bite from a distance and also is it not a fact that you want to be bitten because he is here,' she said leaning forward.

'Yes I get more excited when someone is watching,' he replied.

'More so if that someone is the husband of the women, is it not?' she asked moving her face close to his.

'Yes to be watched by her husband is more exciting,' he stressed the point.

'When you have already been bitten is it not a fact that you want to be kissed by me,' she asked.

'Yes I want you to kiss me and that too in front of your husband,' saying it he held her in his arms and started slowly to caress her back.

'Have you ever been kissed by anyone of your friend's wife,' she asked bringing her face close to his.

'I have no such gorgeous friend's,' he asked pulling her up.

'So this is going to be your first experience,' she said placing her lips on his cheek.

'Yes, yes,' he said tightening the hold upon her.

'Why grasp me so tightly? Do you think I am going to run away,' she whispered in his ears.

'Even if you run away I am going to catch you,' he said.

'What if my husband comes chasing you,' she asked placing her lips upon his.

'No he won't when he is enjoying the show,' he replied kissing her passionately.

'So not only you are cooing me but you are also observing him too,' she said.

'Yes otherwise don't you thing I would be a big looser,' he said grasping her tightly in his arms.

'You don't have to crush me, I am not going to run away,' said she.

'Try running away,' he said loosening the hold upon her.

'What if I go and lie on my husband's lap,' she said making faces at him.

'Then I would have to ask him to set you free,' he said slipping his hand on her bare back and caressing it.

'What if he asks why you want her to be set free,' she asked squirming in pleasure on being caressed.

'I will say I have some unfinished business with her,' he said loosening the strings holding her blouse.

'And what if he asks what business do you have with my wife,' she said biting his lips.

'I will say that I was half way through,' he said pulling away her strings.

'Half way through doing what,' she said.

'Removing her blouse,' saying it he slipped his hand inside and drew her blouse out.

'Don't you men have any shame left in you? Is this the way you treat a wife in front of her husband,' she asked biting her lips.

'Not if that's what the husband wants,' he said trying to pull the sari covering her bosom.

'Do such husband's exist,' she asked.

'Search for one and you will find many,' he replied drawing away the sari from her bosom.

'And it looks like you have done your home work thoroughly,' she said as her sari slipped out of her bosom leaving his eyes to feast upon her bra clad breasts.

'In this case the wife has helped me sort things out,' he replied feasting his eyes on her firm breasts clad in the black crocheted bra.

'Is this what you do with your friend's wives,' she asked changing the subject.

'Where can I find a friend who has a gorgeous wife like you,' he said placing his hand on her bra clad breast.

'Why what difference do you find in me,' she asked taking a deep breath making her breasts to swell.

'You have a body carved out so beautifully that even if a blind man feels it, he would be able to say that you are one in a million,' he said as he unhooked her bra.

Feeling him unhooking her bra 'Do you have to see, were you not satisfied on feeling them up so thoroughly,' she asked.

'I am not a blind man that I would be content by just feeling them,' and pulling out her bra and seeing her naked orbs 'they seem to look as if they are untouched,' he said staring at her firm petite breasts.

'Maybe that's the reason why my husband has handled them with such loving care,' she said looking up to see Girish staring at her breasts as if he was seeing them for the first time.

'Yes your husband is one guy whom everyone would love to have as a friend,' he said.

'Is it because he allows you to do this to his wife,' she asked kissing him.

'No not just that because of that. He understands the needs of his wife, friends and all who come under his scanner,' he replied.

'Yes he is a fantastic person and you are quite fortunate enough to be his friend,' she said teasing him.

'Obviously I am fortunate to be his friend, otherwise how do you think I would have reached this far,' he said biting her cheeks.

'Why has his wife not helped you?' asked Neelam.

'Not at all,' he said kissing her on her mouth.

'What do you mean?' she asked sharply.

'What has happened so far was due to him and what's going to happen further would be because of your courtesy,' he said hugging her half naked body and looking deep into her eyes.

'You are one dirty pig,' she replied.

'Yes it's only we dirty pigs that can do what I have been doing,' he said taking hold of her sari.

'And I don't understand why we love you pigs,' she said.

'It's because we are not selfish as we keep your interest in mind,' he said.

'Maybe that's true as you not taken any undue advantage,' she said.

'Yes you have got the point and now be a dear,' he said tugging her sari.

'If you think I am going to help you in removing my sari, then you are wrong,' she said.

'Who wants you to remove it when I can derive utmost pleasure in doing it,' saying it he slipped his hand under the waist band of her petticoat and holding the tucked part of the sari pulled it out.

'You are a swine,' said she embracing him in her arms for the first time.

Grasping her lithe body, fondling every curve and caressing it to his heart's content 'now would you be good enough to loosen the cords of your petticoat or do you want me to rip it out,' he said.

'It does not have cords, it's held by elastic which can easily be pulled down,' she replied.

Hearing her words 'I was under the impression that you would want me to rip them out,' he said fondling her buttocks.

'May be one day I will allow you to have that pleasure,' she said getting excited by his ministrations.

'That's one bit of good news which you have relayed,' he said continuing to caress her buttocks.

'Want to keep fondling them forever,' she asked.

'Why, do you any other bright ideas,' he replied.

'No I was just testing your patience,' she said.

'And that patience is running out,' saying it he slipped her petticoat down her body and seeing that she was not wearing any panties 'this is what I like with you women. It's good that you don't wear panties,' he said taking in all that was left bare before his eyes.

Seeing him staring down at her nakedness 'do you see anything which you have hitherto not seen before,' she asked her body writhing in pleasure.

'Yes my eyes are getting dazed looking at the beautiful black silky patch covering your luscious lips,' he said unable to fathom the fact that she was lying totally nude before him.

'Why, have you not seen any before?' she asked.

'Nowadays when women go for waxing looking at something natural is quite arousing,' he said pressing his hardness on her body.

'Is that why he has started throbbing,' she asked.

'Yes and now it's time you release him from captivity,' he said as his fingers caressed her silky pubic hair.

'And get pounded by him; no I am happy with what you are doing,' she said.

'Is it not what every woman craves for,' he asked as he gently started caressing her moist lips.

'May be but I don't want to be pounded,' she spoke softly in his ears.

'Really don't want to or is it you don't want it to be done here,' he asked in the same tone.

'You are quite intelligent, why don't you judge for yourself,' she said biting his earlobes.

'I got your point, now why don't you release him,' he said.

'Why is it you men want us to do all the dirty things,' said she unzipping his pants.

'So that you would have a firsthand feel of which is going to penetrate deep inside you,' he said.

'You are a dirty bastard,' she said as she pulled his cock out and looking at it 'It could be very enterprising as you seem to have a healthy one,'

'Once you get to know him you would wish you had known him earlier and don't forget yours is well lubricated,' he said making her lie on the sofa and spread out her thighs.

'Finding it well lubricated you guys tend to forget everything and start pounding,' she said biting her lips.

'No we pound only when you start howling for more,' he said as he pushed the head of his cock in her cunt.

'Why is it you men always blame us,' she asked feeling thrilled as his hardness started penetrating her moist cunt.

'It's because it makes us feel we have an upper hand,' said he as he pushed his cock deeper.

'You men are very mean. At first you win over us emotionally then you start acting as pigs,' she said enjoying his thrusts.

'Yes at first It's you women who makes us dance to your tune and once we overcome that hurdle you call us mean how nice' he said as he started pounding her cunt vigorously.

'Yes we entice only if we are interested and we call you mean as we want to be ravished and we love you for being so mean,' saying it she locked her lips over his as a huge orgasm shook her body.

Hearing her words he intensified his pounding and when he hit the rock bottom he shot his cum deep inside her and lay upon her fully exhausted.

Regaining his strength when he looked at Girish he saw the front of his pants being soaked and when their eyes met 'It's the first time I have cum without even touching myself,' said Girish.

'Yes I carried on with the show keeping you in mind and I am happy to see that it has showed good results,' said Sharma feeling elated.

'Yes and I appreciate the fact,' replied Girish.