This is His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So far so good and it's not advisable for you to witness what's going to happen now,' saying it he carried Neelam to her bedroom.

SUNDAY EVENING.

In the evening when Sharma took them to the Mall and showed around the premises both Girish and Neelam were enchanted and when they enquired as to what formalities they have to undergo looking up Sharma said. 'That you have to ask him.'

'Who?' asked both of them in unison.

'He who owns all this and us, come let's not make him wait,' saying it he escorted them to the lift.

'What do you mean by us,' asked Girish a little puzzled.

'Have patience man,' said Sharma as they entered a huge penthouse at the top floor.

Entering the house both Girish and Neelam were flabbergasted on seeing the rich interiors and its furnishings. It was beyond their wildest imagination that one could have ones house set up like this and as they entered into what looked like a living room they were astonished to see all the walls made up of glass and the carpets on which they stepped felt as if they were walking on thin air, it was so soft and so rich.

Having them seated as Sharma left the glass walls started blinking and all of a sudden the four walls were converted into a huge TV screen with wild life pictures playing all around.

As they sat with their eyes glued to the screen they saw that once in every ten seconds it used to flash a picture of a woman in between the wild life movie and this held their curiosity. The picture of the woman was shot in such a way that only her body was shown and not her face. She was shown from so many angles that every curve of her body was displayed. Watching it keenly it was Girish who said 'don't you think that picture is familiar.'

'It's not clear,' replied Neelam.

'Look at the sari, can you make out anything from it,' he asked.

Straining her eyes as she looked at the picture 'Yes it's the same,' she said it out loudly on recognizing her sari.

'Yes it's you on the screen and that picture I think was shot when we attended our Boss birthday bash and do you make anything out of it,' he asked.

As a puzzled Neelam sat numb on the sofa, in came Sharma along with his Boss and said 'this is his wife Neelam, Sir.'

As an excited Neelam extended her hand taking hold of it and pulling her up 'shall we go in and finalize all the formalities dear,' said he.