Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 01

Story Info
Lusty young man gets off with best friend, then fucks mother.
8.6k words
4.57
217.2k
242

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- some of this story contains scenes of homosexual activity

***All characters in this story are of legal age

How may I describe it, falling in love with my mother?

Of course, I've always loved my mother, but as a normal son should - with his heart and soul, not his body. Mom's beautiful, smiling face, with its wide mouth, full lips, and gleaming, hazel eyes never failed to warm my insides. Her arms, always eager to embrace, held me tightly against her supple body for as long as I can remember. For the entirety of my childhood, my mother represented a cocoon of nurturing warmth and support, the keystone of my world. I could not have been more content.

But now, something had changed.

As I remember, it started during adolescence, when I began to notice the opposite sex in a different way. At school, girls my age had developed curves and breasts, making my curiosity run amok. Even the younger female teachers didn't escape my attention. Soon, I was examining their bodies so much, I often lost track of the lessons.

"Billy," Mrs. Nelson repeated, breaking my concentration on the pair of erect, perfectly separated boobs staring at me, "do you know the correct answer or not?"

Snapping to attention, I blurted out, "Fifty-two!"

"Correct," Mrs. Nelson replied, leering at me slightly as she turned away, her round ass swishing toward the blackboard. She was correct in assuming I was not paying attention to her Algebra lesson. I was no dummy, though.

The first part (or parts) of the human anatomy that fascinated me were nipples - mine, and others. Breasts, too, but nipples, at least on me, were pleasurable to touch. I was amazed that I hadn't discovered them sooner. So obviously accessible, they were, and so much fun. Alone in my room, I would run my hands over my bare chest, pleasuring in the sweet sensations that it created. Eyes closed, I rolled the hard tips between my fingers, sighing as I imagined Mrs. Nelson's full, lush mounds.

My first sexual fantasies centered on breasts and, not surprisingly, sucking nipples. My best friend, Mike, introduced me to his stash of well-worn adult magazines purloined from his uncle. Within those wrinkled, stuck-together pages, I discovered the beautiful, erotic artistry of the nude female form. My favorite women, I soon discovered, were the plump ones, with full breasts and large areolas. I eyed their tits like succulent fruits and, naturally, I wanted to put them in my mouth.

Again alone, I would torture my nipples and fantasize about Mrs. Nelson. Of course, she now had the tits of a Playmate. Although she was twenty-eight at the time, practically elderly in my young mind, she more than sufficed in my sexual quest.

As we existed together, in some vacuum of nowhere, she would open her blouse, exposing her luscious tits to my hungry gaze. With a smile, Mrs. Nelson would beckon me.

"Come here, love," cooed her distant voice.

With intense excitement, I stepped closer, close enough to touch her beautiful body.

"I know you want them," Mrs. Nelson teased, pushing her tits out slightly, within inches of my face. "Go ahead."

Instantly, my face pressed against one of her soft globes, taking the nipple in my mouth. Like a hungry baby, I sucked powerfully on her breast as I inhaled the sweet scent of her perfume.

"Ahhh," my sweet teacher hissed, cupping her hands around my head, "you love to suck my tits, don't you?"

I whimpered into her breast, greedy for more of her ample tit. It was also about this time I discovered what my cock could do.

"When it's hard," instructed my more enlightened friend, Mike, "you pull on it like this."

Alone in his bedroom, our jeans and shorts down around our ankles, Mike patiently guided my hand up and down my erection while his other hand squeezed and tugged at his own hard cock. The throbbing sensation was driving me mad. My dick felt huge, more swollen than it had ever been before.

"Ohhh," I shuddered, drowning in a mixture of bliss and anxiety, "it feels weird."

"Relax and be patient," my friend said, sounding very authoritative. "It'll come."

Closing my eyes, I concentrated as a strong sensation built itself from deep within my body. My lips parted, and I panted as pure pleasure seared its way up the length of my shaft.

"Oh, Goddammit!" I grunted, face flushed with arousal, "It's coming!"

That gentle Tuesday afternoon, I came for my friend. Mike let go of my hand, his own orgasm taking him, as I beat out a thin string of milky, white goo across my thigh. Arching my back, another squirt lashed across the carpet. Mike pressed his face against my shoulder, shivering to completion.

"Well?" Mike panted. "It feels good, huh?"

"Yeah," I exhaled, spent. "Oh, yeah." That moment, I had achieved a level of satisfaction never before realized. My best friend and I spaced out for a few minutes of silent, post-orgasmic bliss.

Soon, the closeness of Mike's body and his breath on my neck made my hardness return. I'd never had sexual feelings for him but, at that moment, I was open to almost anything. Before I knew it, my lips brushed against Mike's ear, then his neck. It felt so good, so inviting. He offered no resistance.

"Damn," he whispered, "you're still horny?" I noticed his cock still bobbed at attention.

"Yeah," I breathed damply against his skin.

Mike pulled away, sitting up.

"Let's take these off," he said, removing his shirt, then helping me tug mine over my head.

Kicking the remainder of our clothes free, we slid our nude bodies up onto Mike's bed. Our throbbing cocks bumped together as we faced one another. In spite of my incredible horniness, I hesitated to touch my friend more. The idea of engaging anyone sexually, much less another guy, terrified me. Nevertheless, my hand reached out to touch his chest.

"You wanna come again?" Mike asked, rubbing his hand on my cheek.

"Are you kidding? Sure."

Mike pushed me back on the bed. Lying there, naked, exposed and vulnerable, my whole body tingled with arousal. I watched as he lowered his face to my chest and, with hunger in his eyes, lashed a wet, pointed tongue back and forth over one of my nipples.

"Mmmm," I moaned with pleasure, reaching up to grip his shoulder.

"Does it feel good?" He looked into my eyes.

"Don't stop," I commanded.

Obediently, he continued running his wet tongue over my rock-hard nipple. I became impatient.

"C'mon," I hissed, "suck on it."

Mike smiled and pressed his open mouth against my chest, sucking gently. My nipple tingled with sparks of pleasure. My bare ass writhed impatiently on the soft, navy blue comforter. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feel of his hot, wet mouth against my breast. But soon, my other nipple needed attention.

"Now suck the other one," I said, poking my left tit into his mouth. Mike's body pressed against mine. His mouth pressed against my breast, moving gently as I nursed him. Mike's eyelids reflected the dim light of the room. Gently, his hand slid up my thigh, toward my aching cock.

I drew a sharp breath as Mike closed his hand around my cock. He began to stroke it up and down, up and down, slowly, at first, then more and more quickly. Moaning, I pressed my lips into Mike's jet-black hair. My hips began to undulate, synchronizing with my friend's unbelievably erotic touch. Suddenly, I blurted out.

"Kiss me."

God, what a faggoty thing to say! I thought I had ruined the moment, but my mouth desperately wanted some action.

To my surprise, Mike lifted his wet lips from my glistening nipple and pursed them. Immediately, I began to kiss him clumsily. My eyes popped open as he pressed his mouth firmly against mine and darted his tongue between my lips. I jumped back.

"What're you doing?" I sputtered.

"That's how my Mom and her boyfriends do it." He didn't stop pumping my aching cock.

"What?" I was not convinced. "Lick each other?"

"No," he squeezed my cock harder, making the glistening head flush purple, "they rub their tongues together and suck on them." A tiny drop of semen oozed from the tip of my penis. Mike continued again, drawing near my face. "C'mon," he whispered encouragingly, "you'll like it."

I already liked it. The sensation of his hot, naked flesh against mine, and the steady rhythm of his hand against my cock, was enough to make me come a million times. We began to rub our tongues together, the tips of our noses brushing against each other. Mike, more experienced than I, turned his head sideways and began to suck on my tongue. I closed my eyes and brought my mouth firmly against his, creating a strong suction as we lashed our tongues together. My hands clasped around his shoulders as we French-kissed with the passion of new lovers.

As we made out, I pondered how Mike would see his mother doing this. That thought was quickly dispelled by the pleasure surging up my cock.

Of course, it had to climax. I'm surprised I held out for that long. My orgasm rose up and blindsided me, forcing me to break our kiss. As my head thrashed back and forth with each come-squirting shock, my hips shuddered against Mike's firm grip. Before I knew it, I felt his mouth engulf my shaft.

I was too distracted by the massive waves of pleasure to react. I writhed and whimpered as he squeezed the base of my cock, and his expert mouth slowly drew up the length of my shaft several times. Each time he reached the end of my cock, his mouth would come off with a pop.

"This is something else Mom does with her boyfriends," he whispered.

Sweet Jesus, he must've been an expert at spying on his mother!

By the time I had recovered enough to open my eyes, Mike knelt beside me, his erection bobbing urgently.

"My turn," he said.

"Lay down," I instructed.

As he stretched out on the rumpled blanket where I had just been, my mind reeled with new thoughts. What would I do? Trembling with inexperience, I grasped Mike's cock and squeezed it, pulling the skin back tightly to leave the head exposed.

With that simple action, Mike groaned, shifting his ass excitedly.

"Ohhh, man," he said, "that's it."

Encouraged by his response, I drew my face nearer to his engorged cock. I was thinking a thousand miles a second. I could smell his body. Moving in, I brushed my lips against his shaft. Mike's skin was on fire as I felt the veins and ridges of his penis with my sensitive lips. I could also feel his cock straining and relaxing, impatient for my touch, wanting more pleasure.

So be it.

Opening my lips, I pressed my mouth against the base of his shaft, then quickly began kissing and licking my way up, up toward his glistening helmet. By then, Mike's hand had reached my cheek, brushing it gently, feeling with his fingertips the way my mouth moved against his cock. I had reached the top, so there was nothing left to do but go down. Slowly, I took the head in my mouth. Sucking powerfully, I bobbed my head gently, slowly inching my way further and further down.

"Goddamn," he growled, "you're gonna make it come."

Slowly, agonizingly, I worked my way down, slurping loudly, fighting my gag reflex as Mike's cock started pushing against the back of my throat. My hands rested on his groin as his hands clamped around my head. His body, rigid, trembled from my onslaught.

By now, my lips had reached the base of Mike's cock. I had managed not to choke on the twitching tip of his helmet buried in my gullet.

"Ahhh," He groaned, "don't stop now."

Thinking quickly, I pulled my head completely up his shaft. After a couple of false starts, I began lunging up and down the entire length of my best friend's cock. After maybe seven or eight plunges of my mouth, he arched his body, pressing his groin against my face.

"Ahhh!" Mike grunted again and again as spasm after spasm gripped his lean, young body. I really never had a chance to taste his come. He had blown his wad directly down my throat. All I had to do was swallow.

The afternoon sun cast a powerful shaft of sunlight through Mike's bedroom window, illuminating airborne particles of dust, landing directly in my face. Turning my face away from the intruding beam, I realized that we had somehow nestled beneath the blanket. Our nude bodies had melted together in post-orgasmic radiance. Slowly, I unstuck my body from his, unsure of what time it was and how long I had dozed off. My friend stirred, then jumped awake.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"I don't know."

Quickly, Mike slid out from underneath the covers, trotting naked to his desk. After looking at the clock, he whirled around.

"Get dressed," he whispered.

Just then, a door slammed downstairs. Mike's mother had returned from work. Within seconds, we had slid back into our clothes and straightened the bed. He opened a large can of Lego blocks and spilled them across the floor. I watched in awe as Mike constructed a skyscraper from the Legos by the time his mother poked her head through the door.

"Hey, fellas," she smiled.

"Hi, Mom," Mike replied, cool and calm. My hands trembled silently.

Mike's mother was no slouch. Like my Mom, she was a single thirtysomething, employed as a senior secretary in a large law firm downtown. In fact, his mother and mine discovered they worked right across the street from each other, and often lunched in the same drug store.

"What are you two doing in this dark cave when it's so nice and sunny outside?" Although her eyes were tired, she possessed a smile that rivaled my mother's. Her breasts were larger, though, and she was a bit taller than Mom. Perhaps it was due to her penchant for high heels.

I glanced at the hem of her skirt, which ended just above the knees. Her nylon hose added a dark sheen to her smooth skin.

"I dunno," Mike shrugged.

She gave him a look, tugging at the slim belt around her waist.

"I'm going to get comfortable." She turned to gaze toward me. "You're welcome to stay for supper, honey."

"Thank you, ma'am." I tried to quell the nervousness in my voice. "Mom's expecting me home, so I should be going."

"Okay, love," she replied. She gazed at me for a split-second longer than she needed to, in my opinion, then turned away.

After his mother retreated to the back bedroom to change out of her work clothes, he took my hand and guided me through the kitchen to the back door.

Placing a warm, wet kiss on my neck, his hand slid up under my shirt. His touch against my bare skin re-ignited my desire.

"Same time tomorrow," he whispered, playfully tugging my nipple.

I nodded.

"And don't beat that cock until you get back," his breath in my ear made me tremble with lust. "Save that come for me."

I turned and kissed his mouth, flicking my tongue against his. He grasped the back of my head and returned the kiss.

The following day in Algebra class, I gazed at Mrs. Nelson's D-cups in a whole new light. I envisioned her lying back, stripped to the waist. She pressed her tits together, looking up at me. Naked, I knelt over her, fully erect and ready to go. Mrs. Nelson's tits, perfect, magnificent creations, filled my body with warmth and wonder as I stared at them, unashamed.

No words were spoken.

My cock slid between her creamy, soft mounds. She smiled at me with her full, moist lips. Her skin radiated hotly. My hips began to undulate, my shaft sliding in and out between her breasts. My hands clasped around her shoulders as my ass flexed with each thrust. My thighs clamped snugly around her body as I found a satisfying rhythm. My hands rested over hers, my fingers touching the hard tips of her breasts. Suddenly, I spilled a healthy load into her valley.

Her erect, pointed nipples contrasted with the soft masses of her creamy breasts. Her dark, pink areolas puckered around the hard, red buds.

"Come to me," she said. I was hyper-aware of my exposed condition. The surrounding air caressed my skin, invading every nook and crevasse of my body, teasing coolly across my tingling nipples and exacerbating my urgently bobbing erection.

"Play with me." Her voice, pure silk, flitted across my nakedness. Lying across her body, I pressed my face between her breasts, rubbing it in a gob of my own come and the scent of her glistening, aroused flesh.

Rubbing my erection against her thigh, I began to kiss her breasts, rubbing my come-smeared face against her smooth skin, letting my sticky lips brush across her hard nipples. Slowly, my hips began to undulate against her. Mrs. Nelson sighed in an amused way.

"You need to fuck, don't you, baby?"

I replied by kissing her parted lips. Mrs. Nelson moaned, locking our mouths together, sucking my tongue deep into her mouth. With big, sloppy licks, she cleaned the drying semen from my face. I positioned my hips over hers. Mrs. Nelson's hands grasped my aching pole, guiding it home. Breaking our kiss, she pressed her lips against my ear.

"Push," she whispered.

With a slight movement of my body, I fell into the wettest, tightest grip of love I had ever experienced.

"Ahhh," I cried out, baring my teeth, arching my back as the initial wave of pleasure gripped my body.

Mrs. Nelson's hands clamped onto my ass cheeks as she spread her thighs wide, wrapping her legs around me. I sank even deeper.

"Oh, yeahhh," Mrs. Nelson cooed, "my sweet boy needs to fuck, don't you?"

"Yeah," my voice quivered, insane with lust. My eyes closed, my face lifted up as I pushed against my sweet teacher's body.

Mrs. Nelson moaned luxuriously, her fingers traced over my chest, stopping to tweak my nipples.

I inhaled sharply.

"Ohh," Mrs. Nelson cooed, "my little boy likes that?"

"Uh-huh," I exhaled, moving against her body with increased urgency.

With a turn of her head, Mrs. Nelson pressed her face against my chest, her mouth covering one of my hard nipples. I moaned as her tongue ran over my tingling nipple. Never had I experienced such pleasure. Pressing my face into her hair, I held on, thrusting madly against her body. The surge began. I felt it building, swelling up inside me. Mrs. Nelson switched her expert mouth to my other nipple, sending fresh sparks of electricity through the tender bud.

"Oooh...ohhh," I yelped as the wave built to a crest. Mrs. Nelson moaned her approval, delighted with my condition.

"Ahhhh!" I jerked and shuddered, out of control. Mrs. Nelson supported me as my young body emptied itself into her tight little hole, stroking her fingertips across my ass while I mashed out the last of my orgasm.

"Mmmm," she breathed, "my good little boy." My thrusting slowed, but my teacher needed more. "Don't stop yet," she instructed. I maintained my rhythm as Mrs. Nelson closed her eyes. Within a few moments, her pussy felt like it was trying to milk my cock. Biting her glistening lip, Mrs. Nelson let out a groan, wincing as her body shuddered like mine did only moments before.

"Ohh," she panted, "ohh, yes, sweet baby, YES!" Mrs. Nelson rubbed our privates together as she slowly and thoroughly milked the last of the come from my cock.

Falling into my teacher's arms, I kissed her face repeatedly as we snuggled together under the warm, soft blankets. Exhausted from coming and sublimely content, I slept soundly, my arms wrapped tightly around Mrs. Nelson, until my mother opened my bedroom door the next morning.

"Billy," Mom shook the sprawled lump of boy underneath the blankets, "time for school."

Opening my eyes I realized that, in my dream state, I had slipped my underwear down to my ankles and my still-erect cock was buried in one of my pillows. A cold sensation from the deep pocket of the pillow clued me that it was filled with come. I looked up to my mother. Wearing a pink, cotton bathrobe tied neatly around the waist, she towered over me.

"Okay, Mom," I choked, still establishing consciousness.