All Comments on 'Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 01'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality !?

Very well written. Had me hard and throbbing throughout both the gay and hetero sexual content were erotic and totally believable. - 5 stars

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
good story

like the "fantasy" sex with the cute teacher. nice storyline. i hope you write chapter 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent eroticism

OMG! One of the best ever. Tantalizing, erotic, wonderful! Amazing pictures painted with your words. It was like I was there touching, feeling, and experiencing it all for my self. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

A great & tender story - thank you for writing such a gem. Will there be a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Protection ???

How old is his mom, he shot into her womb, what can becum of this ???

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
wish I had had a friend like his

Yes U am a sissy fagot who sucked all the guys in my gang many times but I never had a friend who wanted to suck mine. Once when another gag and I were doing the guys my friends told the other guy to give me a blow job. I could not get hard and he said he would not suck a limp dick so the guys told me I lose and I had to suck the fag. There I was naked, limp with a belly full of cum from my friends and now I was sucking the hard cock of a real faggot as they all watched. From that time one I had to suck him whenever we were together. He was younger and kind of the town idiot and superior to me in the eyes of all my friends. Years later as I got older and met men on bourbon street I had men who actually wanted to love me, That was so sweet. Felling their arms hold me as we danced and kissed and then standing with his arms around me like I was a real girl talking to his friends at the bar then going home with him. But never as a youth.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Everything I wanted while a teen

Wanted a teen friend like that. My mother and myself had a very similar relationship.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very hot! Loved the mom/son sex. Not so much the gay stuff though but the forewarning was appreciated.

nightjacknightjackalmost 5 years ago

Wow! Such a well written story. I was absolutely hooked from the first few lines. Looking forward to reading all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story line , I know that they say most guys are sexually attracted to their mom but with me it was my Aunt ( moms younger sister ) , I grew up being very close to my aunt and when I'd sleep over at her n my uncles she would always cuddle with me on the couch . My uncle worked midnight's so we had alot of opportunity to cuddle when I'd stay over during holidays . Once in my teens I would have frequent hard ons from cuddling with her and one night I thought she was asleep I started jacking off and was shocked when I felt her hand join mine then she said she knew something that might feel better and then I watched as she took my cock on her mouth . That night was the start of an over 20yr sexual adventure with my Aunt .

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I had a friend who loved giving me head and he would always me to return the favor and I never did. I just couldn't do it. This was before I was able to ejaculate. And this was during sleep overs. We got caught and no more sleepovers. They moved not long after. That was the last time it happened to me from a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not so keen on the gay stuff. Keep to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never did anything like that with a male friend growing up, but I would have LOVED to do what you described with my mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous