Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, I discovered that I was the only one audibly breathing. Immediately, my senses went on alert. Had Mom awakened during my orgasm? Did my jerking and twitching pull her out of a deep sleep?

For a moment, I stopped breathing myself, holding my breath, wondering what would happen next. The moment dragged on. Motionless, I tried to breathe as shallowly as possible, trying vainly to sense what Mom was doing right beside me.

Suddenly, she let go a long, rasping snore, making me nearly jump out of my skin. Mom had been holding onto a breath, like she had the habit of doing on occasion, until it forced its way past the blockage in her nasal cavity.

This indicated that Mom would soon be shifting her body into a more comfortable breathing position. As I expected, she began to move behind me. What I didn't expect was where she would move. I froze as an arm flopped over my shoulder, then a naked thigh slid over mine. With her tits pressing into my bare back, Mom resumed her slow, steady breathing against the nape of my neck.

Could this be happening? What should I do?

Again I tried to relax, inhaling the scent of my mother's body. My mind reeled slightly as I analyzed the situation and my potential options. Soon, the heat trapped between our bodies condensed into a pleasant dampness. My dick reemerged from its lair, swelling and extending against the fabric of my shorts due to the silky closeness of my mother's body.

Again, my arousal became torture. With a lump in my throat and an aching cock between my legs, I couldn't move an inch, much less masturbate, to relieve my affliction. Mom's body felt so damn good, I could hardly believe it.

Cocooned there with my mother, I tried, in vain, to sleep. My cock throbbed angily until pain began to shoot along the length of it. I flinched slightly, nearly frustrated to tears. I knew that if I extracted myself from her embrace, she might awaken, and I may never pleasure in the touch of her body that way again. So I remained, horny and hurting, trapped within an increasingly impossible situation.

Hours passed, or so it seemed. The cool air of the night halted the humming of the air conditioner. The vacuous silence remaining allowed me to hear the wall clock on the opposite side of the living room.

The anemic chimes reported one o'clock, surprising me. Surely, I thought it was almost sunrise, I had been in Mom's tender trap for so long. My right arm began to fall asleep. Soon, it was a numb, useless appendage, compounding my agony to the breaking point.

"Fuck this shit," I thought to myself. My brain raced, trying to find an agreeable solution to my plight. I couldn't make myself break free of my mother's hold so, in a moment of insanity, I took the boldest move I had ever dared.

Tensing my body, I turned a nearly-flawless 180-degree turn. Immediately, I faced my mother. Her breathing hesitated for a moment, but her arm and thigh remained draped over me. Thankfully, the blood began returning to my arm. I pulled my hips back to keep my erection from poking her in the belly. I squirmed a bit, trying to find a comfortable position. I knew that, eventually, my left arm would fall asleep, too, so I had to make the best of my situation right away.

I entertained thoughts of pressing my erection into the darkness between her legs. No, that could be disastrous if she awoke. The trapped position of my arms precluded any careful touching or fondling of her body.

Through the spots in the darkness, I studied the details of her pretty face. With my face only inches from hers, I could see the line that eluded my more distant scrutiny. Passing my eyes down, past her chin and fleshy throat, I gazed at her chest. As I focused on them, my eyes fighting to perceive detail in the darkness, I found a wonderful surprise.

It may have happened when Mom flopped over on me. A couple of her buttons had popped open, and peeking from the valley of her low-cut nightgown was a beautiful, red areola, topped by an erect nipple. My brain stopped its buzzing and settled on my wonderful discovery. The nipple was a healthy size, about the same as the tip of my little finger, and was surrounded by a puckered areola the size of a silver dollar.

My loins simmered as I focused on her exposed breast, memorizing every minute detail. I didn't know how much time would pass before I would see it again, so I catalogued as much information as I could.

With the present situation, I knew I would not be going back to sleep. My mind struggled with what to do next. Should I stay clear and merely observe my mother's exposed state, or should I take advantage of my situation and risk catastrophe?

Mom shifted again, returning to her back, leaving me semi-exposed as the blankets slid down to below our waists. Her lovely breast retreated behind the sheer fabric, leaving her cleavage fully exposed. I remained motionless, gazing down to study what the lowered blanket had revealed. The nightie had bunched up somewhat, right around her hips.

Before I had a chance to think further, I looked up to meet my mother's gaze. I took a sharp breath, startled, but her loving eyes and smile calmed me somewhat.

Then the world opened up for me.

With a gentle tug, she pulled the nightie open, revealing her hard-capped breast again in all its glory.

I just had to.

No words were spoken as I shifted forward to press my face into her softness, nuzzling the erect nipple, then taking it into my mouth to nurse. Mom sighed, placing her hand on the back of my head as I reveled in her hard, thick nipple. My still-sheathed cock rubbed against her thigh.

Soon, Mom's nightie was completely open, revealing everything from her chin down to her sweet, curly bush. Our breathing had become labored with the pleasure that was being given and received. My hand rested on her tummy, an errant finger or two caressing the springy goodness just below her navel.

With a shift of her body, she indicated I switch to the other breast. Another gentle sigh mingled with my moan of contentment as I took the other nipple. By now, my hand was pressing firmly against her bush. The sound of my mouth feeding on Mom's tit blended with our breaths.

I felt Mom's hand tugging at my shorts. Without breaking my lock on her breast, I shifted my body to slide them, down my thighs and legs, to my feet, then to be kicked to the foot of the bed. Now my cock rubbed against her naked flesh.

Then her sweet voice broke the silence.

"Come here," she said, pulling me up to her face. Again, I gazed into those beautiful, hazel eyes. Of course, the darkness made them look black-and-white. After a moment's hesitation, our mouths pressed together, kissing -- gently, at first -- then more and more aggressively until our mouths locked together tightly, our tongues caressing in a moisture lock of incestuous lust.

As we kissed, I felt her hand grip my cock, squeezing yet another moan of pleasure from me as I squirmed with need. Our bodies pressed together as we made out like two teenagers on a second date. Shifting her body again, I could tell she wanted me on top.

So be it.

Breaking our kiss, I rose to my knees, kneeling between her now-open thighs. My gaze started at her face, then traced down her body, past her breasts, to her well-groomed triangle. Mom drew up her knees slightly, then grasped my cock again, guiding me toward her pussy.

"Push, honey."

With that, I slid my cock into the most incredible sensation I'd ever known. It took a few clumsy pushes, but Mom held onto my hips, guiding my body against hers, until my balls pressed against her taint.

"Is this okay?" She whispered. Writhing against her, I nodded, whimpering slightly.

Her movements precipitated mine, and soon we achieved a steady rhythm, our bodies slapping together in perfect rhythm in the dark coolness of the living room. Nervousness kept me from coming too soon, and I didn't know if this was a one-time experience, so I savored it all I could.

I watched her breasts jiggle with each thrust, glancing up at her face, no longer smiling, but still beautiful with closed lids and parted lips, panting with our intercourse.

For several minutes, our bodies collided. The odor of sweat and sex permeated my nostrils and I finally started approaching completion. That was when my mother's body jerked.

She let out a yelp, gyrating her hips and gripping me more tightly. Her pussy clenched my cock repeatedly and I knew she was coming. As she came, her fingers closed around my nipples.

"Your turn, son," she hissed as her fingernails dug into my tender buds.

That did it. Breaking down my reserves, I bucked against her harder, growling as come erupted deep into her womb. Again, this orgasm topped the last. This was more than masturbating, this is what sex was meant to be. I kept pounding away, both of us coming, until our movements slowed.

I collapsed on top of my mother. Both of us panted, covered in sweat, sex goo melding us together as I tried to comprehend what had just happened. Mom kept her arms around me, stroking my hair as I rested my head against her breast, my cock still inside her.

"Are you okay?" she finally whispered, as if afraid to break the spell.

"Yes, Mom," I replied into her breasts.

With that, we both fell into a deep sleep that lasted until late morning.