Titty Squirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

Suddenly I actually had mixed emotions about all of this. Maybe her boyfriend was right about her after all. Maybe she was just a little bit twisted, but then...who was I to talk? It wasn't as though she was my girlfriend, just a friend, someone I knew, though I'd obviously been attracted to her from the start. But I actually knew very little about her beyond the fact she enjoyed having her tits cum on.

"Really? You'd...you'd let me do that?" He asked.

"Yeah, but only if Peter here says you can," she said giving the guy a fake name for me, and then turning towards me after saying that. "Only if you're ok with it..." she said a bit more softly, looking at me as she did.

Talk about a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Two seconds ago, I was sitting there wondering if her boyfriend was right about her. Now...I actually felt my dick throb again as I sat there thinking about it. And suddenly, the thought of seeing another guy...a stranger at that, jerking himself off, shooting his own load on to her tits was arousing to me!

"Go for it...but, no touching!" I added looking up at the guy. I heard Kathy giggle upon hearing that, and knew she was smiling.

"You heard him...go ahead, jerk yourself off for me...but no touching," she said once again.

The stranger quickly looked about, ensuring that there was no one else anywhere's near us, and then proceeded to unzip his trousers. In seconds he'd removed his cock, which even I had to admit, was a bit larger than my own, though I could also see as he stood there fisting himself, it wasn't quite nearly as hard either. Obviously, he was still a bit nervous.

"Got a nice juicy squirt in there for me?" Kathy asked as the guy continued to stand there fisting his cock, staring at her gorgeous tits.

"Oh yeah...yeah!" He grimaced and then seemed to freeze for a moment, his hand holding still until the first shot of sperm leapt from his prick. It fell a bit short, so he moved over a bit closer, now pointing it directly between her breasts, though still without touching, and proceeded to jerk himself the rest of the way off onto her. He managed to get one or two fairly good squirts on her tits, before stepping back, almost too quickly.

"Thank you," Kathy grinned, closing her door. And almost the moment she did, she turned the key starting the car. The guy still hadn't put his dick away yet as we backed out of the stall, waving at him as we did so. He waved back, only then realizing his cock was still sticking out, and then turned to shove it back inside his pants as we drove off.

"Still don't think I'm perverted or too kinky for you?" She asked.

She was still topless, cum still clinging to her breasts as we pulled through the exit way, handing her ticket out the window to the startled clerk who was sitting there. He handed her change back to her, pressed the button to release the barrier though his mouth was open almost the entire time.

"Let me think about that and get back to you," I said as we pulled back out onto the street again. I reached over, throwing her blouse over and around her shoulders. She wasn't wearing it exactly, but at least her boobs weren't showing as we drove down the street back to my office.

**

By the time we got back, everyone else who worked there had already gone. It was thankfully a small little business with only eight of us working there together. My car was the only one still sitting in the lot. Kathy pulled up next to mine, though she kept the engine running. I stepped out.

"So, we still friends?"

"Very much so," I said grinning at her.

"And you'll still come to see me in the morning?"

"I will," I said nodding my head.

"And...and will you come on my tits again for me?" she asked.

"Glad to...any time," I told her meaning it.

She smiled at that. "We open for business at seven," she told me, though I already knew that. "But I get there about twenty minutes before Jack does," she then said. "So I can begin setting up for the day.

Jack was the owner, and probably the best short-order cook I'd ever seen behind the counter. I wondered briefly if he knew anything about Kathy's fetish. As though reading my mind, she spoke.

"Jack's happily married, and no...he has no idea," she informed me. "Anyway...if you're up that early, feel free to drop by. I'll fix you a free morning cup of coffee if you decide to come by." With that, she waved and backed out of the lot, leaving me to stand there looking after her, long after she had gone.

**

I was sitting in my car parked across the street from the diner when I saw Kathy pull into the lot behind the café'. She appeared moments later, stopped briefly looking over towards me, and then unlocked the door stepping in. I got out of my car and slowly wandered over across the street. She was waiting for me, opening the door the moment I reached it.

"Good morning," she grinned even going so far as to give me a kiss on the cheek. She closed the door locking it, the "Closed" sign still showing in the window. It was just after six. "You're up early," she smiled tossing a quick glance down at my crotch as she made her away around the counter, coffee already well on its way to being ready as they had it on a self-making timer. "About another five minutes on the coffee is all," she told me, putting two cups and two saucers on the counter.

"Yeah, surprised I am," I told her, meaning it both ways, as I'd hardly gotten any sleep at all, tossing and turning half the night, anxious, excited, and yet still more than a little confused by all this. But...I also had an erection already too. And had had, ever since I'd parked the car over in the company lot just thinking about her.

"I noticed," she grinned letting me know that we both knew what we were talking about. It was too obvious not to, and frankly, I didn't care. "Jack shouldn't be in for another half hour or so," she told me. "Never late...never early."

"So..." I said fingering my empty saucer, spinning it.

"So..." She responded back. "We can sit here and make nice, waste what precious time we do have, or..."

"Or?"

"Or...you can take that nice hard cock out, and shoot some cum between my tits if you'd like...up to you though, don't want to force you into doing anything you don't want to do."

Simple as that. Take out my cock, jack it off, squirt it between her tits.

"Ok," I said standing unzipping my fly.

This time she didn't undo any buttons on her blouse, though the one she always had undone, or so it seemed anyway, already was. She came back around the counter taking one of the stools next to me, and leaned forward. There was plenty of soft looking tit-flesh to be seen as she did that. "Stick it in between them," she purred. I did so. It was heavenly. Surprisingly so as I stood there fisting my cock, working it down the front of her blouse between her tits which were pretty well contained within the tight fitting bra she was wearing. "Fuck my tits baby...juice em for me! I want to feel you squirt, feel your warm sauce bathing my titties for the next couple of hours while I work here!" She moaned hotly.

I was amazed at how quickly I was there already. Normally, I could manage to stave off cumming for a while. But I sensed that wasn't what she wanted, or needed. And for the moment at least...neither did I. Seconds later, I was pouring out another copious load of cum-cream down between her bra covered tits. She squealed in delight as I did, savoring the feel of it as I spurted against her. She sat up, looking none-the-less for any wear and tear as I stuffed my prick back into my jeans and retook my seat. Kathy walked back around the corner of the counter smiling from ear to ear and poured us two cups of coffee.

"Jack usually gives me thirty minutes around eleven, after Sharon gets here to help with the lunch crowd." She said grinning at me. "If you feel like it...if you're up to it...meet me out by my car around then. But then...I'll take my bra off for you so you can see my tits, see you cum on them next time."

I couldn't believe I was starting to stiffen up again already just thinking about that, which is when we both heard the bells on the door jingle as Jack walked in. Though a little surprised to see me there, he greeted me in the same friendly way he always did. I was a regular obviously, and he of course trusted Kathy implicitly. We stood finishing our coffee together as he went around back to fire up the grill and get things ready for the first morning customers.

"Eleven thirty then?" She asked.

I nodded my head and left. I had another full-blown erection already, and still had several hours to go yet. Plenty of time to work up another full load of juice for those titties.

**

By eleven twenty I was already out back standing by her car. And I had a raging hard-on! She smiled minutes later when she came out the back way and saw me standing there next to it. "Get in," she said simply. It wasn't locked. I opened the door taking a seat. Her hands already moving to undo the few buttons she had on her blouse. I noticed as she did so, she had already removed her bra beforehand. "Thought I'd save us a little time," she laughed.

She could see I was already rock hard as I sat there staring at her breasts. The element of danger, somehow adding to the intense level of excitement. Anyone could have pulled into the lot any moment now. Though this time I was confident we'd duck down if we had to. And it was obvious she was just as horny as I was, if not more so. And she surprised me even further when she bunched the skirt she was wearing up around her waist. She didn't have any panties on either.

"Save a little time there too?" I asked laughing.

"Hardly ever wear any," she admitted. "Saves time for when I need a quick finger-fuck to get through the day. You'd be surprised how often I've stood there behind the counter and gotten myself off without anyone ever being the wiser."

"Holy shit! Seriously?"

"Seriously...and just so you know, I've done it twice while standing there talking to you!"

"Fuck me!"

"I'd like that too sometime...if you're interested," she said, as her hand slipped down between the folds of her sex. She was shaved bare, her swollen puffy lips pouting at me provocatively.

"Hell yes!" I informed her, seeing her smile.

"Maybe later then. But right now...I need to feel your cum on me...on my tits, on my cunt...all over me! Think you can manage to do that? And we'd better hurry before Sharon comes looking for me."

I got worried about that, once again seeing her smile as she looked at me. "Oh...not to worry baby, Sharon's almost as bad as I am. I just don't have any desire to share you with her just yet."

I sat jerking my cock, though Kathy leaned forward stroking it herself for a while, fingering her own pussy simultaneously. I soon joined in, reveling in the touch of her slick wet opening, her amazing clit, nearly as hard and as big as her nipples were.

"Come for me baby, come for me. Squirt that hot sticky juice all over these tits...this pussy. I want to see you squirt, see you cum, feel your hot warm jizz all over my body!"

Once again for the second time that day, I was soon pumping out what felt like a gallon of cum, watching it squirt...splattering against her, saturating each one of her tits, and then on down her tummy, where I just managed to finish off the rest of it between the folds of that equally succulent looking pussy.

"Hmmm, that feels so good," she said almost purring, though she quickly straightened herself up. "That should feel nice and get me through the rest of my shift. Might have to take a mini break and rub one out though," she chuckled. "Unless you plan on sticking around after work tonight. Don't know if you have any plans or not...but wouldn't mind having you over and fixing you dinner if you'd be interested in doing that."

I walked back to the office with a smile on my face, and her address in my pocket. Just imagining Kathy going back into work, cum clinging to her almost everywhere was one of the most wicked, decadent thoughts I had ever had.

Maybe I was every bit as bad as she was.

**

Her place was easy to find, not more than a few miles from my own apartment. I was a few minutes early, but knocked on her door anyway.

"Come on in!" She called out. So I opened the door. I was surprised, a little startled actually. The place wasn't exactly a mess, but there were boxes everywhere.

"Moving?"

"Moving in actually...not me, Sharon."

"Sharon?"

Kathy laughed worming her way through a stack of boxes to greet me. She looked incredibly hot as she did, but then I'd never seen her wearing anything else except for that waitress outfit she wore to work everyday.

"Yeah, Sharon...you know, the woman I told you about that I work with?"

"Oh yeah, Sharon! She's...moving in with you?"

She reached me, giving me a nice long lingering kiss that damn near took my breath away. But then so did what she was wearing. A pair of almost too short shorts that was showing a good deal of her twin ass cheeks along with a tight fitting tee shirt that looked painted on over her braless breasts.

"I couldn't afford to live here by myself, and I knew Sharon has been looking for a place to live ever since she broke up with her girlfriend."

"Girl friend?"

Kathy trailed her hand over my crotch, turning as she did heading back into the kitchen.

"Wine?"

"Yes please...but you still didn't answer my question."

"Sharon's what I call a closet straight."

"Ok, you lost me. What do you mean by that?"

"Well let's just say, she's a lesbian, or at least living like one for several years now. I know for a fact she's never had sex with a man, but..."

"But?"

"Yeah, but..." Sharon handed me a wine sipping hers. "She enjoys watching."

"Watching?"

"You sure you want to hear this?"

"Now more than ever!"

At least the front room wasn't as cluttered as we took seats sitting across from one another.

"We've been friends for a while now, spent quite a bit of time together in fact. More so when she was going through her break up. There were evenings when Brian...my ex, would fuck me while she watched, masturbating when she did. Sometimes, she even jerked him off...onto me. She enjoys doing that, but never once did she ever do anything more than that."

"Damn...and you two?" I asked curiously, sipping my wine and already starting to get a woody.

"Men!" She laughed. "Brian was always trying to get us to do things too, but we never did...not in front of him, or for him anyway. No...the most we've ever done privately is finger one another, never even went down on her, or she me. But, like I said, she does enjoy jerking off a guys cock for some reason, so that's why I call her my closet straight girl friend. I think she enjoys doing it, a lot. More than she's willing to admit. And I think if she had gotten along with Brian better than she did, something more might have actually happened. But she never did like him, beyond watching him cum on me. So it never went beyond that. Anyway, she should be here any time now, hope you don't mind."

I was in fact a little disappointed, all thoughts of anything really naughty happening suddenly evaporating with Sharon's expected arrival. Kathy saw my worried look though and once again giggled as she stood up and walked into the kitchen to stir the pasta.

"Don't worry...already told her you were coming over, and what we did today...this morning and this afternoon. She's actually hoping we might do something while she watches. Provided you don't mind her doing that of course."

My erection, which had gone down a little, was suddenly full and stiff all over again.

"Mind? Me mind? Certainly not," I said walking up behind her as she stirred the sauce, my hands coming up and around to cup her breasts, kneading them like a contented cat from behind. Neither one of us had heard the door open as Sharon walked in.

"Oh good...I'm not too late... for dinner." She laughed as she tossed her purse down on the table, setting another bag down on the table. "Got the wine and the French bread like you asked," she said smiling. "Hi David, nice to see you again."

Though I had seen her at the diner, we'd never really spoken as I hadn't spent much time there during the lunch service. I was a little surprised to discover that she remembered me, though Kathy had obviously had a little chat with her about our naughty fun time together.

And Sharon was as they say...gorgeous. Just under six feet, tall for a woman, she had long blonde hair that she normally wore in a ponytail, at least she had every time I had seen her. Now...she was wearing it loose and full as it fell about her shoulders and breasts. Breasts nice but not quite as full as Kathy's, but certainly every bit as alluring. But it was her eyes and lips that I found truly beautiful, light blue eyes, quite startling actually whenever you looked at her, and lips so full that even Angelina Jolie would have been envious. Most obvious even for as beautiful woman as she was, was the lack of any sort of make up, short of a little eye-shadow she was wearing. And yet, she really didn't need it to look any more perfect than she nearly was.

"Yeah, hi...nice to see you again too," I said pleasantly, yet awkwardly as I do honestly believe those were the first words ever spoken to her.

"Time enough for a quick shower?" she asked.

"If you hurry," Kathy told her, covering the sauce she'd been stirring, turning the heat down. "And try to wear something decent when you come back out, we do after all...have company."

"Spoil sport!" Sharon quipped heading off towards the back. "Not like he doesn't have a woody already," she added just before disappearing around the corner heading down the hall.

"That obvious?" I asked looking down, though in truth...it really was. Though so were Kathy's rock-hard nipples pressing against her tee shirt. I swear, I don't think I've ever seen nipples as hard as hers could get.

"Wait until you see her tits!" Kathy told me. "Though like I told you, with her...it's only look, but don't touch."

"Fine with me...I'm not here for her anyway," I said nuzzling Kathy's neck, enjoying the smell of her as I did so. Natural, not fragrant with some sort of chemical perfume covering. She simply smelled fresh.

Dinner was perfect, simple but perfect. We sat chatting getting to know one another better, though Sharon hadn't exactly conformed to Kathy's request. She might not have been wearing as tight of a tee shirt as Kathy was, but she had thrown on what was obviously a satin, or perhaps even silk night shirt that teased her own nipples sufficiently to make an appearance. Sitting there with the two of them, "high beams on," as we called it...was more than a little distracting.

"Well, shall we take our wines and relax in the living room?" Kathy asked. "And how about some music Sharon?"

I sat watching as Kathy sensually swayed to the beat of the music Sharon had chosen, the tall blonde soon joining her, dancing together there in the middle of the floor almost seductively. When they began running their hands up and down one another, I was lost. All pretense of being anything other than extremely horny, gone right out the window.

"Take it out...stroke it while you watch us David," Kathy told me. "Come on...don't be shy, do it for me...for us," she added as she suddenly reached down grabbing the hem of Sharon's off white silk night shirt, lifting it up and over her head. After she had, Sharon then did the same to Kathy, until the two of them stood there completely topless, breast-to-breast, dancing. Sharon's nipples weren't nearly as big or as large as Kathy's were. Light pink almost disappearing against the flesh of her breasts, and considerably smaller, but they too were incredibly long and hard even then.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers