Titty Squirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Yeah...I think so," I said somewhat shyly, though I had in fact grown pretty rigid standing there thinking about what I was about to do.

The brunette took a quick look into the store. It wasn't all that busy and all the customers seemed to be being taken care of.

"Come on then, hurry. I'll be standing guard," she informed me.

I slipped around the corner and stuck my head inside the dressing room. Kathy was entirely naked standing there in front of the mirror. "Well don't just stand there David, come in!" I did so, stepping inside the room as the brunette stood in the doorway looking in on us.

"I've been excited ever since you called me and said you'd be in," she stated. "And especially with a new guy, and one far more attractive than the other guy you were dating."

"Ah thanks...I think," I said politely, once again turning back around to face Kathy who stood there quite unashamedly fingering herself.

"Go on David, take it out...start jerking it off for me," Kathy stated, obviously aroused herself, waiting expectantly. It was also obvious the brunette had every intention of being there when I did.

"I'll be right back," she stated. "And don't you dare squirt anything until I do," she said pointedly looking down at my rock hard cock. She closed the door and I heard her speaking to another woman outside where we were. Kathy continued fingering herself, though whispering.

"She likes to watch too," she told me unnecessarily. "So whenever I'm in the mood to do this, I give her a call and let her know I'm coming in. I think she's going to be in for a nice surprise."

"Maybe...maybe not," I said worriedly. "I did shoot a couple of rather large loads last night. Not sure how big this one's going to be, especially on so short of notice here."

"How we doin?" The brunette said startling me as she stuck her head back inside the door, giving us both a look. "How's that one fitting you?" she asked trying to sound professional as she did. Kathy cupped her breasts with her hands, squeezing them together.

"It's a little tight I think," she announced.

"Here, let me give you a hand with that," she then said stepping in closing the door behind her. She quickly took a seat on the small bench. She too was wearing a skirt, quickly lifting it to reveal she didn't have any panties on underneath as she began playing with herself. "Hurry...I don't have too long," she said looking at us.

Luckily, with Kathy naked, and a total stranger now finger-fucking herself right there in front of me, it wasn't going to take nearly as long as I might have otherwise thought.

I stood there furiously fisting my dick, pumping it up and down.

"Make sure the first squirts directly against my clit," Kathy told me. "After that, I want the rest of it on my tits."

I looked over towards the brunette, she had spread her legs obscenely, bunching up her skirt as she fingered her cunt, two, and now three fingers inside herself as she pummeled it almost as hard as I was jerking myself off.

"Almost there," I announced, walking up towards Kathy who braced one leg on the bench, spreading herself fully.

"Like I said...one here, the rest up there," she grinned. I nodded my head in understanding, pointing my prick directly at her wide-open cunt, even going so far as to tease her clit with it directly.

"Oh yeah, that's nice...now do it David, do it! Jerk that cock, make it squirt, make it spurt all over my pussy and tits!"

I did indeed do just that, and just as she had asked me to do it. Watching as well as feeling that first delicious spurt splash against her pussy, her clit...as she held herself apart with her fingers. As soon as I had, she sat down on the bench next to the brunette, cupping her breasts, my next several spurts landing against them. Even I was surprised at the rather impressive deluge that now covered them both.

"And you were worried," she grinned looking down at herself as my semen ran freely down between them as she mashed them together. I then stepped back, and as I did so, the brunette was suddenly down on her knees in front of Kathy. It was evident as to what she now wanted, and was after.

I watched as she hungrily licked Kathy's cunt, first lapping up my cream with her tongue before skewering her with it. All the while frigging herself with her fingers until seconds later she allowed this soft mewled little sound of release. Even flushed in the face as she was, she hurriedly straightened herself up.

"I'll come get you as soon as the coast is clear," she informed us, and then stepped outside the room closing the door behind her. Kathy was already getting dressed, though I noticed she had indeed put a new bra on. It was black however and very sheer.

"Well, how do I look?"

"Damn fucking sexy, though I'm not sure that bra goes too well with that particular blouse," I stated.

"Yeah, you're right. It doesn't. But I don't feel like wearing one now anyway, not with all this nice warm cum-cream between my tits," she said, and then slipped her blouse back on without one.

Once again the door opened. "Ok, all clear," she said stepping back as Kathy and I quickly exited the changing area. She then led us back out front towards the checkout counter. "So, this one fit ok then?" she asked ringing it up.

"Oh yes, very nice...thank you. In fact...there's another one I might come back for in a couple of weeks, provided David won't mind coming with me to try on another one."

"Oh...I won't mind," I said easily smiling at the Brunette who winked, smiling back.

"That might even be easier," she said. "I go on the night shift beginning next week until closing. If you come in then...I might be able to get you an even better deal on the next one."

"Well in that case, for sure then. I'll call you," Kathy said picking up the bag that now contained both of her bras in it. Seconds later we were walking out of the store, hand in hand. "Ready to eat? Me?" she then whispered laughing at her own joke.

"Yeah...I am in fact, say out in the parking lot in my car after lunch?"

She raised an eyebrow at that. "You know...I just might turn you into a bit of a pervert yet," she informed me.

"It won't take much," I assured her as we entered the restaurant, and were shortly afterwards shown to our table. I was in fact already toying with an idea of my own as we were quickly led back to our table.

**

Even as we sat looking over the menus, I realized there and then, that Kathy was unlike any woman I had ever known, or ever dated. Maybe she was a bit kinky in her own way, but after everything we had done and experienced together, I knew now, I couldn't and wouldn't want it any other way.

"See anything you like?" She asked not looking up from her own menu as she asked me that.

"Oh yeah, those cum-covered tits of yours," I said not looking up from mine either.

"Hmmm, funny, I don't see that on here anywhere," she said giggling.

"Yeah, I don't either, you'll need to lean forward a little."

Without the bra, and with her peasant blouse billowing out sufficiently being as low cut as it was, she didn't need to lean forward much before showing off a great deal of her magnificent breasts, still glistening with my cum-cream though it had already begun to dry on her.

We both saw the waiter approaching and she prepared to sit up straight again. "No don't," I said leering at her suggestively. "Let's see if he notices your snow-capped mountains."

She chuckled remaining as she was, though if anything leaning forward a bit more.

"Well, have you...ah...have you ah...decided yet?" The young man asked. I gave him a quick glance looking up, though I needn't have worried. His eyes were glued to Kathy's breasts that had damn near fallen out.

"Are the chicken breasts very tender here?" she asked looking up, smiling at him. "I like my breasts tender," she said licking her lips.

"I ah...I'm ah...sure they are," he stammered. "So you want the chicken tits then? I mean...the chicken tit nuggets? I mean...oh fuck," he stammered again his face beet red now as he looked over towards me.

"I think the lady would indeed like to order the breasts, hold the nipples though," I said grinning at him. He nearly wrote that down, once again looking back towards her as she actually pulled down her blouse, allowing her left breast to come completely free as it rested there on the table.

"I would like an order of white sauce on the side though," she added looking at the clearly confused kid. "This one didn't get nearly as much," she then added making him realize what it was he was looking at.

When he finally managed to actually take our order and walk back with it, he did so with a noticeable bit of awkwardness, reaching down to adjust himself quickly before anyone else noticed his predicament.

"Think that will pose any problems?" I actually wondered.

Kathy laughed. "I doubt it, usually you know if someone's going to be a shit, or be difficult. Not that kid. If anything, he's already thinking that this is the best fucking day he's ever had while working here. I'm sure we're about to get really excellent service from him too. Bet he makes all kinds of trips back here to see how we're doing."

"Well if he does, maybe we should make sure we give him a really nice tip, or rather you give his tip something nice," I hinted once again seeing Kathy's eyebrows raise.

"You're going to be a lot more fun and interesting than I first thought," she then told me as we both noticed our waiter heading back towards us with our drinks. Kathy quickly glanced about smiling just as he reached us, likewise smiling and far less befuddled.

"I wonder...could we move to that table over there?" she asked pointing.

I glanced over myself, almost immediately realizing where she was going with this. The table was one of those that would rarely be seated, tucked as it was almost as an afterthought around a section of the wall that was jutting out where the bathrooms had been built across from the other side. As such, it was almost invisible to the rest of the dining area.

"Ah sure...I guess," our waiter said helping us to take over our silverware as we carried over our drinks reseating ourselves. Once again she leaned forward, her tits coming back into view again.

"Thank you," she told him. "This is much, much better. Now then...can I see your cock please?"

"I'm sorry...what?"

"Your cock! Is it hard? Is it nice and stiff?" she asked again. Once again he appeared flustered. "Tell you what, go check on our order, think about what I asked. When you come back, if you want to see all of these again, she said pulling her blouse down completely baring her tits, though doing so only briefly. "I want to see you reach down and unzip your fly as you approach us. If you do, I'll even play with it a little while you stare at my breasts. If you don't...then we'll not mention any of this further, or tease you again. Now...go ahead, see how our lunch is...coming," she said purposely emphasizing the word.

"You're naughty."

"And you're horny...tell me your not. Tell me the thought of that young man walking back here, pulling his zipper down so I can fondle his prick isn't exciting to you."

"Sorry, wouldn't lie to you. That is exciting, and I'm curious now to see if he'll do it."

"Well I'm curious to see if you'll do something for me."

"What?"

"Take yours out too. Sit there and play with it for me. And keep playing with it. With luck, maybe I'll get desert before lunch arrives."

It was several minutes before we saw our waiter approaching, I was beginning to have my doubts that he'd even return when he suddenly did. And then as he did, he glanced quickly off to either side, his hand suddenly coming down to unzip his fly as he approached us.

"We should have bet," Kathy stated grinning from ear to ear. And then she said, "Trade me sides."

"What? I still have my dick out."

"Do it!" She said standing up quickly, which I then did myself, coming around her, though my back was towards the waiter as I slid into Kathy's side of the booth, and as she slid into mine. By the look on his face, it was evident he had seen my hard cock sticking out of my pants when I did so. Once again looking more than a bit nervous as he stood off to one side, his back towards the room, Kathy now sitting directly beside him where he stood.

"Your ah...lunch, is still going to be a few minutes yet. Is there something I can get you while you're waiting?"

"Yeah...this," Kathy said reaching into his fly, seconds later removing his prick which was rapidly growing erect as she withdrew it holding it in her hands. Somehow during all this, she had managed to yank down the front of her blouse, both tits clearly revealed now as they sat there. "Go ahead, play with them a little if you want to," she informed the young waiter. "While I play with this."

He got harder and harder, twice looking back over his shoulder, ensuring that no one was coming, or looking over this way. "Doesn't he have a nice hard cock honey?" Kathy asked. "Is yours all nice and hard too?" She then questioned.

I nodded my head. "Then show him honey. Show him how hard and stiff your cock is while I sit here playing with his."

I turned slightly in my seat, letting him see my hard stiff shaft. He moaned, Kathy's hands now rapidly jerking his cock up and down. "Think you two can both squirt soon for me?" she asked.

I knew I could. I was beginning to think I could come on command whenever I was around Kathy. "Whenever you'd like it," I assured her.

"How about you honey? Would you like to spurt all over these great big titties?"

I honestly think the poor kids eyes were crossed. Bad enough he was standing there shaking, looking as though he were about to topple over. "Anyone looking this way?" Kathy asked looking directly at me. I glanced.

"No."

"Then stand up and squirt on me," she told me. "Maybe that will help this young man here."

I took one more look, and then stood. I'd been sitting there working my cock in preparation for doing just this. The moment I did, I shot a white sticky streamer of cum all the way across the table, hitting Kathy's tits squarely between them. A lot of which of course landed on the table as well seconds later as the ejaculates following were quite nearly as forceful. Neither one of us really watching that however, it was more interesting watching the young man's prick explode all over the front of Kathy's blouse and tits. It was an impressive load of cum, nearly as copious as my own had been the night before. Kathy finished milking out the last few droplets of his cream against her breast before putting them away, releasing him. The front of her blouse was now drenched, transparent in places as it clung to her. He hurriedly tucked his spent prick back inside his pants.

"I'll be right back with your dinners," he told us, and then headed off at a very brisk pace.

He returned a short time later with our lunch, as well as the bill. "It's on me," he stated grinning from ear to ear. "Thanks for the best fucking day of my life!" He then added. "And I do hope...you'll 'come' back again," he then said, likewise emphasizing the meaning.

**

Two weeks later I had moved into Kathy's place, her bedroom more than adequate for us both, as was her bed. Though not too surprisingly, it was very often shared by the three of us. I've come to really enjoy Kathy's quirky little fetish. Sometimes standing there on her porch after having retrieved the morning paper, just long enough for her to fold the paper over my cock and jerk me off with it, onto her tits. Sometimes Sharon comes out with her, and she does it. Sometimes I just stand there inside the door of my car getting ready to head off to work while one or the other of them does it, again...sometimes both.

Oh yeah...and I actually got to enjoy licking Sharon's cunt too while Kathy lay sucking my cock. No...she still hasn't put it in her mouth yet, though she enjoys holding it for Kathy while she does.

"Once step at a time," she told us both a while back. Though she has now let Kathy masturbate her clit with the tip of my dick. She's even been hinting at the fact she might like to see what it feels like inside her too.

That's ok. I'm in no hurry here. I like what we do, the way we do it. I almost prefer the kinky, out of no where in the middle of the grocery store, or mall... hand job, titty-squirts I'm being given and asked to perform.

And it is fun, watching Sharon going down on Kathy's pussy just after we've fucked.

Baby steps.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers