Titty Squirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Well?"

I did as they asked, I mean after all...here were two very attractive women dancing topless, touching and caressing one another. If they wanted to see me sitting there beating my meat, who was I to complain?

I was happy though that I was every bit as hard as I had been the day before. The moment I revealed my cock, even Sharon being the lesbian that she supposedly was commented on it.

"Now that's a nice looking dick, even if I do say so myself!"

"And he squirts really good too!" Kathy told her. "You should see it when he does, far more than Brian ever did!" She told her girlfriend.

I was grinning from ear to ear, watching the two of them caressing and teasing one another, dick in hand...and I would have been almost contented with that.

"So do I get to jerk him off onto you?" Sharon asked hopefully.

"Don't ask me...ask him!" Kathy laughed. I just sat there continuing to grin like a Cheshire cat. When their fingers began stroking one another at the groin, I had to quit teasing my dick the way I had been. If I didn't it would have been all over far too soon.

Sharon had somehow managed to worm her hand down Kathy's shorts, and though I couldn't actually see anything, I certainly knew what she was doing, especially by the half-closed eyelids, the pursed lips, the panting breath in Kathy's face while she did that.

"Oh yeah...I need to feel some hot warm cream splashing my pussy...and soon!" She announced opening her eyes wide, looking over towards me. "One question though...can you get it up again more than once?"

It had been a while since I had, but then again...it had also been a while since anything like this had ever happened to me either. "No problem," I assured her, seeing her smile as she took Sharon's hand, extending her other one towards me.

"Come on...let's go see if you're right."

I followed the two of them into the bedroom, stood there in the doorway watching the two of them as they unfinished dressing one another before turning and walking towards me. I was a little surprised when Sharon helped, guiding me towards the bed, pushing me back where I fell. The two of them then yanking on my jeans pulling them off along with my own bikini briefs. My cock jumped, slapping my chest, Sharon giggled, Kathy grabbed it, her mouth suddenly engulfing it.

"Fuck!" I moaned pleasurably.

Sharon stood watching, fingering herself as she did that. "How's it taste?"

"See for yourself," she told her still sucking the knob, I was glad I had thoroughly showered before coming over.

"No thanks...not sure I'm ready for that," she stated. "Maybe later."

Even Kathy raised an eyebrow over that one, obviously that was a bit more than she'd expected, even from her.

"You'd consider sucking a cock...and yet, you've not even tasted my pussy yet?" She teased her.

"The nights still young yet," Sharon shot back. "Lets see how things go. In the meantime...I'm curious to see if he can come as much as you said he can."

"Well, how about it David?" Kathy asked me...you ready to show two hot horny women how much you can come? How much you can cover up these tits and this pussy with all than hot naughty man cream?"

My balls were about to explode as it was...I had no doubt I'd do that, and I actually didn't have too much of a concern for doing it again after a little recuperation either.

"Where do you want it? And how?" I asked.

"You know where I want it...all over...everywhere. The question is...do you mind if Sharon's the one to place it?"

I just looked at her, walked over and put her hand on my dick. "Does that answer your question?"

**

Kathy had spread herself out on the bed. The way she was laying, I don't think I had seen a more obscenely delicious sight before in my entire life. Still holding my cock, Sharon led me towards the bed.

"I only have two rules really."

"Rules?"

"Yeah...rules. One, as long as I have your dick in my hand, it's my dick...not yours. And that means it does what I want it too, it goes where I want it too. Under stood?"

"And secondly?" I asked nodding my head, though her hand continued to fondle my prick playfully making my agreement far easier.

"No touching, not under any circumstances unless I say so. And so far...I haven't, just so you don't go getting your hopes up here."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"The only thing I have up...is what you have in your hand. No worries, I'm yours to do with whatever you want."

Now they both laughed. "One thing though sweetie, just so you know. If and when you're ready to cum, just tell us so Sharon's prepared ok?"

"I think she'll know...but yeah, ok. I will."

"Kneel between her legs," Sharon instructed as she began rubbing the tip of my cock up and down the furrow of Kathy's already wet slit, teasing her clit and periodically slapping it with my prick.

"Hmmm," Kathy purred. "That feels naughty!"

"You like naughty huh?" Sharon teased, "Sit up..."

Kathy did, Sharon now rubbing my dick all over her face, squeezing it as she did. I was already leaking a substantial amount of juice, which she found arousing, as did Kathy as she smeared it all over her face.

"Rub him against my nipples too," Kathy reminded her.

"Oh I will baby, I will. But we're going to take our time getting there," she told her still directing my cock. As she did, I saw Kathy reach up giving one of Sharon's firm full breasts a brief caress. I was so tempted to reach out and do the same, but I refrained, receiving a knowing look from her as I merely smiled.

"Good boy," she said rubbing my cock around and around Kathy's tits, circling her nipples. And then she surprised me, turning me slightly towards her, running my dick momentarily against her own. "That's for doing what you're told. And besides, I wanted to see what it felt like for myself," she admitted.

"Nice huh?" Kathy moaned reaching out her hand to surround my cock. "And even better when someone else does it to you." I was pleasantly surprised, Kathy now teasing Sharon's tits with my cock, her eyes closed as she allowed herself to feel it.

"Interesting," she said taking over once again. "Now...roll over."

Sharon began teasing Kathy's ass with my cock just as she had been her breasts and pussy. She slapped her with it sending jolts of pure pleasure racing up and down my shaft, tightening my balls even more than they already were. She poked the pink little opening of her ass, teasing it as well though not making any attempt to penetrate her.

"So...do you think you can cum more than once?" Sharon asked curiously.

"Probably," I assured her though I was about to give her the first one pretty soon here the way she was teasing my prick. She seemed satisfied with that response without saying anything else.

"Good...cause I'm getting close myself now too," Kathy moaned rolling over. She began unabashedly playing with her own cunt, frigging her clit as she pinched it between her fingers, pulling on it, yet rubbing it furiously at the same time.

"How do you want him sweetie?" Sharon asked. "And how do you want it?"

"Above. Have him stand up above me while you jerk him off. I want to watch him squirt, watch it shoot, feel it spray all over me!"

Doing as requested, I stood above her there on the bed, watching her as she teased her pussy with her fingers, doing things to her clit I'd never seen let alone heard described before. And all the while, Sharon stood behind me, slow-stroking my cock as we watched her. I wondered if she knew that her breasts were pressing against me as she did that, though how could she not? I enjoyed the feel of them doing so, not touching...but being touched, which added to my own stimulation.

"Just remember David...tell us," she said hotly, now running her finger tips in a vice-like "V" up and down the head of my cock quickly, almost torturously so.

"Jesus," I moaned, tingling, my knees almost weakening, as I stood there actually shuddering.

"He looks close," Kathy managed finding it hard to speak herself, her own eyes glassy-eyed now as she looked up towards us, two fingers pummeling herself furiously now.

"So do you," Sharon sighed excitedly. "Gonna cum when he does?"

"Fuck yes!" She half screamed. "Make him cum, make his dick squirt, make him shoot his nasty dirty fuck butter all over me!" She said even more loudly, the beginnings of her orgasm already apparent. Hearing her say that, like that however, triggered my own release.

"Oh fuck...FUCK! Here it comes!" I shouted.

Sharon looked down holding my cock, watching as the first powerful explosion of semen shot from my dick. Even aiming it at Kathy's pussy, which had been her intent, it wasn't simply a simple short spurt followed by another. It was a long pouring streamer of semen that for a moment didn't appear as though it would ever stop.

"Holy fucking shit!" Kathy cried out deliriously. "Look at that! Look at that! Look at that fucker cum!"

In all the years I've jerked myself off, even I wasn't sure I'd ever seen myself come like that before. As aroused as she had gotten me however, I wasn't surprised at the intensity, or copious amount of my ejaculation. Just the way I did it, which felt out of this world. Kathy was drenched, saturated from her cunt all the way up to her tits, both of which lay glistening with my wet sticky sperm. Only then did she sit up again, reaching out taking my cock out of Sharon's hands into her own, and then lovingly, softly sucking it. Draining from it whatever juices remained. My legs finally gave out and I collapsed down beside her on the bed.

As I lay there feeling like I was half in a dream, and half unconscious, I looked over. To my surprise, Sharon was massaging Kathy's body, her hands slick with my semen as she lay there beside her rubbing it in.

"Did it feel good? It sure looked good," I heard her say. "In fact...it looked fucking hot!"

"It was hot...maybe you should try it sometime and see for yourself," Kathy urged. I opened my eyes again having heard that one, and looked over towards them. Sharon turning, looking over towards me, smiling.

"Maybe...I will."

**

I had recovered enough to at least roll over and watch, though not much beyond that. As erotic as it was to see the two of them actually caressing one another, my orgasm had been so intense, I now doubted I'd actually be able to get it up again.

"You keep doing that, you're going to end up doing a lot more for me than just massaging in David's spunk into my tits. Think you're ready to go there?" Kathy asked.

"Let's just say that for tonight at least...anything's possible. Not sure how I'll feel about things tomorrow, or if I'll even feel the same way I do now. But if you can live with my uncertainty, then lets just see where things go from here," Sharon told her, though she once again looked back towards me. I had indeed rolled over onto my side, watching the two of them. And though my dick was indeed very flaccid again, I actually felt it stir at the sight of them lying there touching one another.

"I want to lick you," Kathy said. "I want to lick your pussy. But admittedly Sharon, what I'd really like to do, provided poor David can get it up again at some point, is to lick off his cum-cream from your tits. I'd love doing that...if you'd let me, if you'd let David..." she left off saying.

Once again Sharon looked over towards me. "Tell you what," she began looking at my very spent cock. "IF...he can indeed get it up again, and provided he can do it...he can come on my tits. He can even play with them a little if he wants to. And so yeah...if he can, if he does, I'd enjoy seeing you do that."

I grinned. I could feel my cock already starting to get hard again. Kathy was grinning too, looking over at it as I did.

"Something tells me...that's not going to be a problem," she said, and then drew one of Sharon's hard stiff nipples into her mouth and began sucking it.

**

Needless to say, it didn't take long before I found myself sporting another erection. I wasn't in any big hurry to bust a nut again however. Watching Kathy as she sucked Sharon's breasts was too nice to interrupt. And by the look on Sharon's face, she was enjoying it too. I sat watching as they spun around on the bed, for a moment thinking they were going to enjoy a '69' with one another. I was almost disappointed when they didn't. Almost. What they did instead, was continue on sucking one another's breasts simultaneously. So in a way, it was still a '69' of sorts, just not the way I'd expected. Kathy looked up long enough to glance my way...laughing after she did.

"He's drooling," she said chuckling. Sharon too looked over then, and winked. "Come on...come get some titty as you're obviously feeling left out."

In seconds I was happy as a clam. I had one hand on Kathy's breast, feeding that one to Sharon, and another on Sharon's helping feed that one to Kathy as the two continued on nibbling, licking and sucking one another's tits.

As I did that, admiring both the view and the sensation, I soon felt a hand once again on my prick. Looking down, I had half expected it to be Kathy's, seeing Sharon's instead.

"Maybe she's right," I thought to myself. "Maybe Sharon really is a closet straight!"

For the longest time, we basically just spent it fondling and teasing one another, rolling about on the bed. Eventually I found myself in the unique position of being beneath the two of them as they knelt above me. Taking Kathy's left breast, and Sharon's right one, I pressed the two of them together with my hands and then sucked both of their nipples into my mouth simultaneously.

"That's different!" Sharon laughed..."Never thought of doing that before!"

"There's a lot of things you've never done or tried before," Kathy quipped. "Such as having your tits juiced, think you're ready for that?"

"Hell yes," Sharon moaned now laying back on the bed. "I'm so horny, I'm half tempted to actually suck his dick!"

I looked at her grinning.

"I said half tempted!" She smiled back, and then laughing. "I know...Kathy likes to call me straight-curious, though I guess that would be bi-curious too if you think about it. But I don't consider myself either really. But what I am finding out, is if I like the person regardless of their sex, and if I am attracted and comfortable with them, then I'm willing to explore things I've never done before."

"So you're admitting to the fact you find yourself attracted to David then?" Kathy continued to tease her friend.

"Yeah...but not enough to suck his dick. Yet," she said smiling. "But I do think I am ready to feel it squirting on my tits...if he is."

Just as Kathy had done, I now found myself standing up on the bed again looking down at Sharon. Kathy behind me now, once again working my dick up and down, pointing it towards her friend.

"Watch where you squirt it buster, or we'll have words!" She told me, though she did so with a quirky little smile. The fact that I didn't really have much control in the matter wasn't brought up as Kathy continued to hold onto my cock, stroking it, pointing it towards her. When I felt the second intense release of the evening once again begin, I was sure to tell them both long before it happened. There was a brief momentary look of concern in Sharon's eyes as Kathy pointed my prick directly towards her face. Just a millisecond before that first spurt rocketed out of my dick however, she adjusted her aim. I stood watching my cum spurts splashing wickedly and wildly against Sharon's breasts. It was almost as erotic after I had finished bathing her tits with my semen, to see Kathy then kneel down beside her. Rather than just massaging my cum into them the way Sharon had done to her however, Kathy took a long sweet time licking it all off.

This time I really was done for. I stood at the door preparing to leave both girls remaining naked as they kissed me goodnight. I took one step down the porch. "If you don't have any plans tomorrow...call me," Kathy said.

"No plans...so I will," I said waving, and then headed outside to my car.

**

It was well past ten before I woke up after sleeping in, getting a bit of much needed rest. While waiting for the coffee to finish I picked up the phone and called her.

"You feel like meeting me for lunch later?" she asked.

"Sure...where?"

"Well, I have a couple of things I need to pick up at the mall, but if you wouldn't mind coming with me, there's a fairly nice little restaurant there. It'll be my treat for allowing me to drag you along."

I wasn't too thrilled about shopping, but after some assurance that she wouldn't bore me to tears dragging me from store to store, I agreed to meet her there. Once again, she looked sexy as hell. It was still odd not seeing her in her waitress outfit the way I'd been used to doing. She wore a sexy short skirt that truly showed off her magnificent legs, along with a simple white peasant blouse that was fairly low cut. I smiled upon seeing her dressed like that, already feeling a bit of a knowing throb down inside my jeans.

"You look great!" I said giving her a quick, yet warm kiss, which she received, kissing me back. I was surprised when her hand quickly ran down between my legs as we stood there, though fast enough that I doubted anyone had noticed.

"Thank you," she grinned now taking my hand in hers. "And I hope "he's" had a chance to recover from last night," she added pulling me along. "Because I need a nice hot dose of man-juice between my tits."

"You're kidding me! Here? At the mall?"

"No...I'm not kidding," she said seriously eying me. "But you should already know that," she added. "Unless of course, you're really not interested."

I looked around, wondering. "Where?"

"This way," she grinned even more broadly, and pulled me along. A short distance away from where we'd met, I found myself standing outside of Victoria's Secret. "In here," she said pulling me towards the door. I almost balked at her doing so, not that I was embarrassed about being inside a woman's intimate apparel store, I shopped there myself a few times before. But it was in knowing what Kathy was expecting to happen while in there that I was a bit unsure of.

"No worries. Trust me," she stated.

We were met moments after walking inside by a cute little brunette who called her by name. "Well hello Kathy, nice to see you in again, anything special today?" she asked. But it was the way she had said it that told me there was more going on here than I was led to believe. "And who's this?" She then asked turning towards me.

"This is David...my new boyfriend," she said emphasizing the word. "And he's my something special," she then added winking at her. "I want to try on a couple of new bras, but I want his advice on which one he thinks looks good on me before I get it," she added.

"Shouldn't be a problem, you know the routine," she grinned. "Take the first room, when you have it on, give me a call. If the coast is clear, I'll send David back for a look-see." She told her. Kathy quickly selected a couple of new bras that she wanted to try on and headed back to the dressing rooms. Once again she ran her hand down along my crotch before disappearing inside.

"See what you can do about waking him up for me," she added just before she did. "Hopefully...it won't take you too long," she grinned and then stepped around the corner into the first dressing room the brunette had told her to use.

Seconds later the brunette returned. "She ready yet?" She asked.

"I don't know," I told her. "She didn't call out yet if she is."

"Let me check," the young woman stated and quickly disappeared around the corner, stepping out a second or so later. "She said she is...if you are," she grinned. "So...are you?" She then looked down at my groin. Obviously, Kathy had done this before by the looks of it, and obviously the brunette was aware of it too.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers