Today’s Lesson, Class…

Story Info
She ends up being a human anatomy lesson.
9.3k words
4.12
145.9k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, sitting in Mr. Rydell's biology class listening to him drone on and on about the bio-chemical make-up of plants or some stupid shit like that.

God, didn't this guy know how boring he was?

Sure, he was kinda cute for an older man, but that voice! It was just so...? So monotone! God, I wanted to put my head down on the desk and fall asleep.

Couldn't he see that people were yawning?!

Didn't he realize that this was SO not interesting to a group of horny 18-year-olds that just wanted to get to the chapter on human sexuality?

Now THAT was gonna be fun. But how many more classes did we have to sit through until we got to that?!

I looked at the clock on the wall. Damn, 30 more minutes of listening to this boring blah-blah-blah.

I thought about raising my hand and asking for the hall pass so I could hide out in the girls bathroom for a bit, but then I decided I'd pass the time by writing a letter to my boyfriend, Tommy, instead.

Being a year older than me, Tommy was now away enjoying his first year at college, while I was stuck here suffering through my senior year without him.

It killed me to think of Tommy walking around that big college campus without me, surrounded by tons of hot girls. I'd get so jealous just thinking about them flirting with him. I knew Tommy must be so incredibly horny, having been away from me for the past few months. I prayed to God he wasn't hooking up with any of those dumb college sluts.

One of my tactics to keep him from straying was to write him dirty letters. This way he'd know those stupid skanks at his school were nowhere as good as me in bed.

I looked up at Mr. Rydell to make it seem like I was paying attention to him. And then I started my letter so that it looked like I was taking diligent notes.

"Dear Tommy, Hi Honey! I'm just sitting here in biology class while Rydell blabs on and on about plants. When is he going to get into HUMAN biology, I wonder. I'd much rather sit here and listen to him talk about the bodies of women and men. God, that would turn me on. Listening to him describe how women's vaginas get all moist and sticky when they get aroused. And how men's cocks start to grow and get all big and hard. Uhhhmmmm... sounds good, doesn't it, baby?

Are you thinking about my vagina right now as you read this? How you have that magic touch to get it soaking wet by just looking at me? I think it's wet right now while I write this dirty letter to you. I can feel it getting all warm and gooey between my legs. God, I just want to touch myself. Right here and now. Would that be bad? Do you think anybody in class would notice if I slid my hand down my skirt and fingered my coochie-coochie-coo for just a little bit? God, I want to SO...FUCKING...BAD, Tommy.

Fuck it, I'm going to do it! I don't care if I get caught. I NEED to feel how wet that pussy is! Ready? Here we go.

Oh shit, Tommy! My hand is slithering down into my skirt...

Oh fuck, my panties are completely SOAKED!

I'm sticking my hand inside my panties now and my fingertips are... they're... oh fuck YES... they're massaging my clit...

Shit, I can't believe I'm doing this in public, Tommy. No one in class even has any clue I'm touching myself.

I'm just gonna play with myself then, while I write you this nasty little letter. I'm gonna grind on my big, wet clit while I tell you about the fantasies I've been having lately.

I can't stop thinking about the next time I see you. Are you sure you can't come home any sooner than Thanksgiving? I can't believe you've left such a horny little bitch like me all alone here in this boring small town.

God, you don't know how badly I wanna get fucked, Tommy. But don't worry, I wouldn't screw any of these moronic needle-dicks in town. No, there's only one cock I wanna wrap my warm, wet lips around. Only one bulging shlong I want buried in my pussy. Only one magnificent prick spewing it's hot steamy cum all over my body... and that YOURS, Tommy!

Your big, thick, strong cock, Tommy.

Shit, Tommy, the next time I see you and that big beautiful prick of yours, I'm going to show you how bad I need to get fucked.

I'm gonna get on my knees and I'm going to unzip your pants and I'm going to take out that dick that I've missed so much. And I'm going to nuzzle my face all over it as it starts to grow big and hard.

I'm going to watch it grow to full size in my hand, marveling at its power. Then when it's all bulging and veiny, I'm going to worship that cock of yours, Tommy. I'm going to worship it with my lips...and my tongue...and my throat.

That's right, Tommy, I'm going to deep-throat that huge cock of yours. Remember, how I used to do that for you, baby?

God, I miss feeling your cock in my throat. I miss making that big, beautiful prick feel oh so good.

So, yes, I'm going to take you down, Tommy. All the way, until your balls are resting on my chin. And then I'm going to look up at you, as I'm swallowing your entire dick, and I'm going to show you the sheer joy in my eyes. Oh so happy to have your cock back where it belongs... in my throat.

Are you sitting there, getting hard yet, stud? I can't see how you wouldn't be. God knows how horny all this dirty talk is making me. I'm making a puddle of pussy juice all over my chair. I don't know how I'll ever get up from my seat without sticking to it.

But let's get back to our first fuck when we see each other again. After I thoroughly suck your cock and bring you right to the brink of blowing your load in my mouth, I'm going to slowly slide your cock from my pursed lips.

You're going to beg me to jack you off so you can coat my face and my tongue with your delicious cum. But I'm just going to giggle and squeeze tight around the base of your cock to keep you from ejaculating.

You'll call me a dirty dick-tease, and I'll just squeeze the base of that cock harder to ensure it doesn't cum.

Then, I'm going to tell you I have a big surprise for you.

You're eyes will go wide with anticipation.

Looking up at you I'll say, 'Tommy, sweetie, you know how you've always wanted to fuck me up the ass? Well, guess what, baby? Today's your lucky day. I'm ready, Tommy. I'm ready to take that huge cock of yours in my asshole.'

I'm going to watch your face melt with ecstasy as I tell you this.

Then I'll stand up and climb onto the bed. I'm on all fours and I look over my shoulder at you with my sex-crazed eyes saying, 'Please, Tommy, pop my anal cherry.'

You're just staring at my beautiful, snow-white, virgin ass.

'Spread me open,' I tell you.

I feel your hands parting my cheeks. Then I feel your warm breath washing over my exposed asshole. Goddamn, it feels good, Tommy.

I've never felt this vulnerable with you and yet so comfortable at the same time. I'm giving myself to you wholly. Exposing the most secret part of my body. The wonderment of this new sexual experience is going to my head and it causes me to say the most bizarre things, but yet they come out of my mouth so naturally...

'Sniff it, Tommy,' I tell you.

I feel you place your nose right on my tiny little asshole and you start to inhale.

My pussy is instantly drenched. I have a mini orgasm just from you smelling my asshole. My body starts to quiver and you inhale deeper and deeper.

'Smell me, Tommy, smell my asshole...' I whimper as I continue to cum.

God, I can't believe we're doing this, baby. Being this dirty

It's driving me so fucking crazy. I can't stop saying filthy, depraved things.

'Do you like that, Tommy? Smelling my fucking ass?!'

I hear you grunt 'yes' as you try to stick your nose even farther into my asshole.

'Oh yes, Tommy, sniff it until you can smell the last shit that I took!!'

As soon as I say this, I regret it. God, that was GROSS! Why would something like that come out of my mouth?

But you like it, Tommy, don't you?

I can tell because you inch your nose ALL THE WAY into my hole. And you deeply inhale the glorious bouquet that is my ass. It's as if you just can't get enough.

God, Tommy, if this isn't true love then I don't know what is. Your nose, all nice and snug, deep inside my asshole. Smelling my most secret smells.

Oh, Tommy, I love you inhaling my sexy ass-stink. But now I want you to taste that ass, and I tell you so.

'Make it nice and wet, baby. Nice and wet so that your cock will just slide in there.'

Oh. My. God! Your tongue on my asshole is sheer heaven...

I feel my body start to shake and an another orgasm overtakes me unexpectedly.

'Yes Tommy!' I scream. 'Eat my ass!! Get it all sloppy-wet for your big cock!'

You're such a good boyfriend, Tommy. Tongue-fucking my horny little asshole, getting it ready for its first fuck.

'That's it, sweetie,' I encourage you. 'Toss my salad. It feels SOOOO FUCKING GOOD!'

You must really love the way I taste. You're lapping away as if your last meal on earth were the juices leaking out of my ass!

'I can't take this anymore,' I growl. 'I need to feel that big cock shoved up my ass.'

As much as you're disappointed that you have to stop giving me a rim job, you're more than happy to poke that big cock of yours where the sun don't shine.

'That's it, Tommy,' I tell you, 'turn this little anal virgin into an anal whore!'

You slide it in and I gasp at the sensation. It's a weird mixture of pain and pleasure. It's so tight and it burns, but at the same time feeling the bulging veins of your prick dancing on the nerve endings of my anal tunnel... sweet Christ, Tommy, it's like nothing I've ever felt before!

You feel my anal ring start to loosen up, accepting its fate. It's going to get fucked no two ways about it, because I know how good this must feel for you, and I would never dream of stopping it. And besides, I'm really starting to like this now.

'Look at me, Tommy,' I say glancing at you over my shoulder. 'Look at me taking your giant cock in my tushy.'

You tell me how good it looks to see your cock sliding in and out of my asshole. You tell me how cute it looks seeing tiny goose bumps covering my butt cheeks.

I look down between my legs and watch your balls swinging and slapping against my pussy lips while your cock drills my ass.

I can't believe it, but I think I'm actually going to cum. Your big fat dick in my ass is making me feel THAT good.

I'm moaning, screaming, 'Butt-fuck me, Tommy! Butt-fuck me!'

I feel sweat from your body drip onto my back and you keep riding my ass.

'I want to taste your cock now!' I scream, unable to help myself.

Oh that's so filthy, Tommy. But I truly want to know what your cock tastes like, now that it's been deep inside my asshole!

You start pounding me harder and harder and I FUCKING LOVE IT, BABY!

'That's it,' I growl like a slut possessed, 'get ready to cum, Tommy. Fuck my ass hard! Then let me taste that dirty cock. Let me suck it for a little bit... then you can jerk-off in my mouth!'

...Well Tommy Boy, I think I'll end my letter right there. HA HA! And just when you were about to cum...

Oh well, you'll just have to wait until my next letter when I continue my fantasy and tell you all the OTHER filthy fucking things I want you to do to me.

I hope you've been stroking that luscious cock of yours while reading this. I'm still diddling my clit, by the way.

Uh oh! Shit! Someone in class has finally noticed me playing with myself. Tina Sinclair is looking right at me. She sees I've got my hand down my skirt.

Holy Shit! She's licking her lips while she watches me!! God, Tommy, she's SO fucking hot! You know how I've always fantasized about fucking another girl? Well, I'd LUUUUUVVVVV to get fucked by her!

Oh my GOD! Now Tina is sticking her hand down HER skirt!! She's watching me finger-fuck myself while I'm watching her do the same!!!!

Oh shit, oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum, Tommy! But if I do, I don't think I'll be able to keep from screaming. Everybody will see me, Tommy. See me pleasuring myself. Shit, Tommy! I wanna cum. I wanna fucking explode! Here it cums, baby! Here it CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSS!"

...And Goddamn it, wouldn't you know it. That's when fucking Rydell totally broke my concentration.

"Miss Adams!" he shouted from the front of the classroom, snapping me back into reality.

"Uh, yeah, what?" I said, annoyed he'd interrupted my dirty little fantasy.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, nothing, sir. Just taking notes."

"Taking notes?"

"Uhm, yeah, I've been writing down like every single word you've been saying."

"For some reason I find that hard to believe, Miss Adams."

God, I thought, was it that obvious I was lying.

Rydell looked at me with anger in his eyes. And then he dropped the bomb on me.

"Miss Adams," he said sternly, "since you've been taking such diligent notes, I'd like you to come up to the front of the room and read them aloud to the rest of the class."

I instantly felt a chill throughout my entire body, and at the same time I start sweating.

"Mr. Rydell, please... I... I don't wanna do that."

"Miss Adams," he growled. "I frankly don't care what you WANT to do or not do. You will do what you're told. And I'm telling you: Get up out of that chair and bring your notes with you to the front of the room."

"But Mr. Rydell," I whimpered, "I really can't."

"MISS ADAMS!" Rydell barked, slamming a book down onto his desk, making everyone in the room - including me - jump.

"Get yourself to the front of this room NOW!" he hollered at me.

Everyone in the room was looking at me, watching me tremble with fear.

God, Rydell had NEVER acted like this before. His voice, which was usually so droning and monotone, had become so scary and commanding. I felt as if there were no other choice but to obey him. Because if I didn't, there would somehow be hell to pay.

My shaky hands clutched my dirty letter to Tommy as I went to rise from my seat. As I stood, I could feel the dampness of my pussy juice between my thighs and even in the crack of my ass. My panties just had to be soaked through, and I was sure my classmates could see a huge damp spot on the back of my skirt as I walked to the front of the room, completely embarrassed.

I walked with slow, short steps, feeling the wetness running down my legs.

Please don't let anyone see how wet I am, I silently prayed.

Mr. Rydell was staring me down with his dark, sinister eyes. And even though he looked so cruel and disgusted with me, I suddenly found him so much more attractive than ever before. But why?!

I walked closer to him, crumbling my sex letter so that he couldn't see what I'd written.

As I made it to the front of the room, I turned to face the class. I couldn't bear to look at any of them. But I still felt everyone's eyes crawling all over me.

"Now, Miss Adams," Mr. Rydell said in a low, angry voice, "you will read your notes aloud to the entire class."

I closed my eyes and shook my head "no", crumpling the dirty letter into my chest.

That's when I felt Rydell grab a handful of my hair, giving it a quick, violent tug that yanked my head back.

I yelped and my eyes sprung open to see the entire class, looking up at us, completely mesmerized.

I felt my teacher's hot breath in my ear.

"Read it, Miss Adams," he hissed. "Read it now!"

I looked at him from the corners of my eyes. His lips were so close to my ear as he breathed into it.

My body was completely rigid, clutching the dirty sex letter to my chest.

"Danielle," he purred in my ear, "you're going to read that piece of paper now, whether you like it or not.

He suddenly yanked my head back again with another quick tug of my hair.

"Owww!" I cried out. "Please Mr. Rydell, don't make me do this."

He breathed words in my ear so low that no one in the room could hear them except me.

"Danielle, if you don't read that... right now... you're going to be one sorry little slut."

My God, what the fuck was happening here? How was he getting away with this? Why wasn't anyone helping me?!

I stood there trembling and whimpering, but Rydell showed no mercy.

"Would you like to read that piece of paper in front of Principal Stephens?" he whispered into my ear. "Or how about both Principal Stephens AND your parents, Danielle? I'm sure we'd have no trouble getting them here today, seeing what a bad girl you're being and all."

Holy Shit! Just the thought of reading my nasty sex letter in front of my parents was the most horrific thing that ever entered my mind.

But how much better was the alternative? Reading it aloud to my classmates and my teacher?!

I looked at Rydell with fear in my eyes. He was smiling deviously now. He knew he'd won and that I was going to read the letter.

"Please, Mr. Rydell," I whimpered. "I promise I'll read this to the class if you just please stop pulling my hair."

And like that, he let me go and took a few steps back.

I watched him, standing there all smug, as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Go on," he nodded, looking intently at the letter I held tight to my chest.

I looked up at the class who seemed partially amazed at what had just happened and partially entertained by the whole thing.

There was no way in hell I was going to read my letter to them.

I quickly uncrumpled it and began reading, making up words as I went along.

"The stigma and the stamen..." I began, pretending that I was reading notes that I'd taken.

I continued "reading" for the next 30 seconds or so, just making things up and reciting biology phrases I'd heard Rydell say in class before. I looked up at the class and smiled, overjoyed that I was fooling them all. Rydell included.

But just then, that son-of-a-bitch grabbed me by the back of the head again, pulling my hair even harder than before. And this time, his other hand was wrapped around my throat!

"You conniving little bitch! You think you can pull a fast one on me?"

"M-m-mister Rydell," I squealed, "you're hurting me!"

"You're nothing but a fucking little airhead!" he growled in my ear. "I'M in charge here! And if I tell you to read that piece of paper, then you read it! Got it, missy?!"

I felt his hand tighten its grip around my throat.

"Now READ!"

I don't know what it was. Maybe it was because he was yanking my hair so hard that it was making me see stars. Maybe it was because he was choking me so much that I was losing oxygen to my brain. All I knew was that I was suddenly reading my letter aloud!!

"Dear Tommy..." I heard myself whimper as Rydell stood there manhandling me, making sure I read every single word.

When I got to the part in the letter about him being a totally boring teacher, Rydell tugged on my hair just a bit harder to punish me.

I continued on, tears streaming down my face as I read. I was rushing through the words as quickly as I could just to get this horrible ordeal over with.

I read through the part about me touching myself. God, how embarrassing!

I glanced up to see the class' reaction as I read words like "clit" and "cock" and "cum".

Everybody was staring at me, completely slack-jawed. Who could blame them? They were all just a bunch of horny 18-year-old seniors like me. I was sure this was turning them on... listening and watching me read aloud my most dirty fantasies.

Then I got to the part about sucking Tommy's cock. I looked up to see the boys in the class practically drooling as I described my cock-sucking abilities. The girls seemed to shift uncomfortably in their seats, but they kept staring at me regardless.

Then I got to the point where Tommy was sniffing my ass. When I read aloud the part about him smelling the last shit that I'd taken, the class gasped. I was completely mortified.

God, I sounded like such a sick, twisted little bitch saying those words out loud. Why did I ever write something so disgusting and depraved?