Today’s Lesson, Class…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes snapped shut, utterly shocked as Tina's cunt pissed stream after stream of sticky girl-cum onto my cheeks and forehead.

"Taste it, bitch!" demanded the boy who was ass-fucking me.

And I did. My tongue snaked out of my mouth, gathering all the sticky cum it could. I relished in the depravity of having Tina's bodily fluids on my taste buds. Then I swallowed her sweet pussy nectar down my throat.

My face must have looked like that of a complete cum whore, sticky and glazed with Tina Sinclair's pussy juice.

"Goddamn, you're a fucking dirty pig!" someone bellowed.

Suddenly my ass was being smacked. But it felt so good.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Spank me! Spank your dirty little fuck doll!"

Without even realizing it, Susie Singleton had now taken Tina's place on Rydell's desk. Her naked ass and pussy inches from my face. She smelled even dirtier than Tina had.

"Lick those holes, you stupid bitch," Susie growled.

I obeyed, plunging face first into Susie's crack, my tongue sloshing all over her meaty cunt lips and her stinky asshole.

I felt the cock in my ass pop out and in two seconds it was replaced by a brand-new one.

God, I loved getting gang-fucked by all these different boys as they took turns on me.

"You like getting your asshole stretched by my big cock, don't you?"

It was Peter Dalton. I always thought he was so hot and now here he was, enjoying my virgin asshole.

God, his big prick felt so warm and snug up my ass, drilling into me deeper and deeper.

Susie Singleton shrieked in ecstasy as my lips and tongue made her pussy cum. I lapped away at her big juicy clit like a good little fuck-slut.

Peter Dalton plucked his cock from my ass so that someone else could have a turn.

It was the super-cute Danny Loomis.

"Do you want me inside you, Danielle?" he asked so politely.

"Hell yes!" I growled. "Bury your cock in my ass, Danny!"

My asshole was so well-stretched now that Danny's cock sank deep inside my bunghole with one quick stroke.

Kim Swanson was now up on the desk, sticking her ass in my face.

"Lick my ass, you dirty slut!" she yelled.

I dove in with wild abandon, running my tongue up and down her crack, enjoying the tangy taste of her anus. Slurping up her delicious ass sweat.

"That's it, Danielle," Mr. Rydell praised me, his prized student. "Eat Miss Swanson's ass while Mr. Loomis fucks yours."

What I whore I was. Enjoying Danny's meaty prick as it defiled my virgin ass and lapping up Kim's buttery ass juice at the same time.

Suddenly Rydell grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face out of Kim's crevice.

Then he stuck a finger deep into Kim's rectum, which caused her to yelp.

He wiggled his finger inside Kim's anal tunnel, making sure to get it nice and slick with her ass juice.

When he pulled it out, it looked all wet and slimy.

"Now open wide, Danielle," he instructed me. "You know what the outside of Miss Swanson's ass tastes like. But now it's time for you to find out how the INSIDE tastes."

Then Rydell slid his digit into my mouth. My lips instinctively closed on his finger and the taste of Kim's ass juice melted on my tongue.

On and on it went as each of my female classmates climbed onto the desk to have me eat them out. By the time I was done giving each girl an orgasm, my face was completely glazed with their sticky pussy juice and I knew I'd have the glorious stench of cunt locked in my nostrils for days to come.

Yes, on and on it went like this, as each of my male classmates took his turn up my virgin ass. As soon as one boy's cock slithered out of me, it was only a second or two before I felt another prick plunge deep back inside my well-abused rectum.

And now it was time for the boys to cum. I felt myself being pulled off of Rydell's desk and forced down onto my knees. Suddenly I was surrounded by 10 big bulging cocks as each of the boys beat themselves off, aiming their piss-holes right at my face.

"Hose her down, boys," I heard Rydell hiss.

"Take that, you dumb circle-jerk slut!" one of the girls screamed at me.

"Eat that nasty cum!" another yelled and I opened my mouth wide as the boys spewed stream after stream of hot semen onto my lips and tongue and cheeks and forehead and hair and neck and ears and shoulders and tits.

I liked feeling my body become a target for their hot creamy cum and my pretty face reduced to a wet, sticky mess.

I fingered my clit furiously as the boys rained their cum down on me. I kept my eyes open, watching each cock explode and piss milky-white sperm onto my face.

Rydell saved himself for last. After all the boys had shot their loads onto my face, he stepped up front and center, wanking his giant boner. I was right on the verge of orgasm as my fingertips did their magic dance on my throbbing clitoris.

I looked up at him, my face completely coated with my classmates' semen. I opened my mouth wide, awaiting his hot gooey gift, as his prick took aim.

"Miss Adams," he said looking down at his perfect little anal slut, "cum with me - NOW!"

And with that he started to fill my mouth with his sperm. Blast after blast of delicious, salty jizz sprang from his cock, landing on my tongue. It oozed down my throat as my fingers worked double-time on my aching clit and my body erupted into THEE best orgasm of my life.

...

I woke up, screaming. Not a horrified scream. An orgasmic scream.

My head jolted up from my desk, as I looked down at a small puddle of drool I'd left.

I was breathing heavily, sweating profusely.

My eyes struggled to focus on what was around me. My classmates were all staring at me from their desks.

"Miss Adams?" Mr. Rydell said from the head of the class, looking concerned. "Are you alright, dear?"

I swallowed the knot in my throat. I was in my seat, fully clothed. I had fallen asleep, that was all. It had been a dream. A sick, perverted dream.

"Danielle Adams...?" Rydell's voice echoed.

Goddamn it. The way he said it. Fuck!

Did he know? Did he know what I had dreamt about?

Did he know the craving deep inside me? Deep inside my mind? Deep inside my ass?

Did he want to get buried balls-deep into my dirty little stinker again?

"Danielle?" I heard Rydell call out with so much avuncular concern it made me grab the sides of my desk and grip them hard, ready to stand up and assume the position.

I wanted to be bent over again, my back arched, my naked ass sticking way up into the air. Ready for all takers.

I put my head back down onto the desk slowly, utterly disappointed my dream was over. My cheek nestled into the warm, sticky puddle of drool.

"God, what's wrong with her?" I heard Tina Sinclair whisper in her sweet little innocent voice.

"What's wrong," I murmured softly to myself, "is I'm still an anal virgin."

There was a second or two of intense silence.

"What did she say?!" Billy Larson asked the class, not sure he'd heard me right.

And suddenly the bell rang. But no one moved.

I picked my head up from the desk, my cheek sticky with drool.

All of my classmates and Mr. Rydell were staring, waiting for me to repeat what I'd said.

But I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. I stood up, picked up my bag, and slung it over my shoulder. I walked out of the class and no one said a word.

I walked down the hallway like a woman on a mission.

I was still an anal virgin. And I needed to fix that as soon as possible.

I needed to feel a cock stretching my anal ring wide as it sank deep into my bowels.

I headed for the Teacher's Lounge. I had no idea who would be in there. But I was so horny I didn't care.

I walked in with no fear and closed the door, locking it behind me.

When I turned around I was oh so happy to find three of the hottest male teachers in there. Mr. Donovan, Mr. Barrett, and Coach Wegman.

Damn, no female teachers, I thought. I could've gone for some nice hot pussy, but oh well.

"Uh, Danielle?" Mr. Barrett asked, looking completely baffled. "What on earth do you think you're doing in here?"

I began to undress as I walked toward them.

"I'm here to get fucked," I said like a naughty slut, dropping my blouse to the floor.

"Good God!" Coach Wegman gasped, staring at my tits.

"You're here to what, young lady?" Mr. Donovan demanded, trying to be a hard ass. But I knew he wanted me.

"I'm here to get fucked, Mr. Donovan," I said, embracing him passionately. "And I particularly want to get fucked in my 18-year-old asshole."

"Sweet Christ!" Coach Wegman erupted, paralyzed with excitement.

"Wouldn't you boys like to fuck my 18-year-old ass? Pop my anal cherry?"

And with that Mr. Donovan's mouth was instantly on mine. His tongue flickering all over my tongue.

I felt someone behind me unhook my bra. And then my skirt was being pulled down my legs. And then my panties too.

Then Mr. Donovan and I had to stop frenching because I was being bent over. I felt several hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

Fingers were diddling my slimy-wet pussy and then sliding upwards, smearing my natural juices all over my brown-eye to lubricate it.

For a split-second I thought about my boyfriend, Tommy. Well it was his fault for leaving such a dirty slut like me to her own devices. Sucks to be you, Tommy-boy.

And then the next thing I thought was: OH FUCK YES, THERE'S A COCK BEING SHOVED INTO MY VIRGIN ASS!

I didn't even know if it was Coach Wegman's or Mr. Barrett's. But I didn't care.

I was being bent over, used like a true whore. I gritted my teeth and whimpered as the big cock stole my anal virginity. I'd asked for this. And now I'd have to take a nice hard ass-pounding from each of these men.

My asshole felt so unbelievably full. And just when I thought the cock couldn't possibly reach any further inside me, it sunk deeper and deeper and deeper, not caring if it was hurting me or pleasuring me.

Truth be told, it was doing both. Getting butt-fucked felt so sadistically pleasurable.

It hurt so good in fact that I began cumming without even touching my clit.

"Yes, take that dick up your ass like a good little whore, Danielle," Coach Wegman cheered me on, as I shrieked through the most intense orgasm of my life.

As I rode out my orgasm, I looked up to see Mr. Donovan still in front of me, unzipping his trousers. An enormous boner popped out of his boxers and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"That's it, fuck this dirty bitch from both ends," I encouraged them.

Mr. Donovan grabbed the back of my head and guided my face forward. My lips wrapped around his beefy prick while another man pumped in and out of my asshole.

I guess senior year wasn't going to be so bad after all.