Today’s Lesson, Class…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began softly sobbing as I continued reading. I had completely broken out into a sweat and I felt beads of nervous perspiration crawl down my exposed skin.

From the corners of my eyes, I could see Rydell with a snide grin on his face. He was still clutching my throat as well as a handful of my hair, holding onto me tightly, making sure I read each and every dirty word of my letter.

Then I got to the part about Tina Sinclair watching me play with myself. I could barely read the words aloud when I described how hot she was and how I wanted to have a lesbian experience with her. I faltered over the words, sobbing. But Rydell made sure I re-read them.

"Read that sentence again, Danielle. And louder this time, so that the whole class can hear you."

I did as I was told, reading the words with my shaky voice.

"God, Tommy," I recited from my letter, "she's SO fucking hot! You know how I've always fantasized about fucking another girl? Well, I'd LUUUUUVVVVV to get fucked by her!"

Then I heard one of Tina's friends giggle and whisper to her: "Oh my God, Tina, this crazy nympho wants to have SEX with you!"

By the time I got to the end of the letter, I knew I looked like a total mess. I felt my mascara running down my cheeks, as I stood there with my eyes sealed shut, shaking and softly weeping. I was completely humiliated. How could Rydell have done this to me?

I realized that he'd finally released his grip of my trembling body. Was this finally over? Could I take my seat now and pretend this never even happened?

I didn't even want to open my eyes. I just wanted to shrink and shrink and shrink until I disappeared completely.

The class remained totally silent. I dared to open my bloodshot eyes and look at them, my lips quivering as I breathed in and out.

Slowly, my classmates came into focus.

The first person I looked at directly was Tina Sinclair of all people! Her dark brown eyes were totally piercing as she stared at me. Her lips were drawn-up tight in anger.

'What makes you think I'd ever want to watch a dumb slut like you touch herself?' her eyes seemed to be saying.

All of the other girls seemed to be looking at me with the same mean, disapproving look.

'You disgusting dyke,' their faces were saying.

All of the boys however had these big, stupid grins. I'm sure they loved hearing about how I wanted to take my boyfriend's big, thick cock up my virgin asshole.

Suddenly I heard a loud click erupt through the silence of the room.

My head turned sharply to see that Mr. Rydell had just locked the door to the classroom. And he was now walking back toward me with a devilish sneer.

"Today, Class," he announced, staring right at me, "we're going to learn about Human Anatomy."

He came right up to me, so that his face was only an inch from mine.

"Danielle," he said to me, oh so matter-of-factly, "take off your clothes."

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

"You heard me, Miss Adams. Disrobe. Right now."

"You can't make me DO that!" I whined.

"As you wish, Miss Adams. I'm sure you would much rather take a trip to the Principal's office and explain to him why I sent you there."

"But I didn't DO anything!" I blubbered.

"Oh no? Did you not draft an especially obscene and pornographic letter in my class while I was trying to fill innocent young minds with knowledge?"

I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"And didn't you further disrupt my class by standing up and reading that letter out loud to your classmates?"

"But you MADE me read it!" I shrieked.

"Miss Adams, I have a room full of witnesses that would testify to quite the contrary."

I looked at the sea of faces in front of me, praying someone – ANYONE - would help me.

"Class?" Mr. Rydell said. "Did I FORCE Miss Adams to read her perverted letter to you?"

I watched in horror as one by one each of my classmates began to shake their heads 'No'.

I gasped at the absurdity of all this. I was feeling so dizzy now I thought I might pass out.

"Now, Class," Rydell continued, "didn't Miss Adams read that letter – with those vile, nasty words – all on her own volition?"

Everyone, like fucking robots, shook their heads 'Yes'!

What the hell were they thinking?!

Did they really want to see my humiliation continue this badly?!

Did they really want to see me forced into stripping naked in front of them?!!

"See, Miss Adams?" Rydell chuckled sinisterly. "I have a room full of witnesses. Now remove your clothes! All of them! Or you'll suffer the consequences!"

I guess I was so scared of what the consequences would be, and that's why I found my right hand mysteriously acting on its own, crawling up to the top button of my blouse.

It was as if it were moving without my mind telling it to. As if my brain no longer had control of what I was doing.

My fingers quickly undid the top button and then went down to the next. Then the next. Then the next.

I stared at my classmates, watching their individual reactions as I shrugged the blouse from my shoulders, letting it fall from my body and down to the floor.

"The bra next," ordered Rydell.

I reached behind my back and unfastened the catch. The straps fell down off my shoulders. I wriggled just a bit, feeling the pink bra slide off of my breasts and fall from my body.

"Oh my God," I heard one of my classmates gasp. And I too was amazed Rydell's sick game had gone this far.

"Very nice," Mr. Rydell quipped, staring at my topless torso as if I were nothing more than a piece of meat.

I felt the cold air of the classroom tickle my nipples. I looked down and watched them get hard.

"Now the skirt, Danielle," Rydell commanded.

Pouting, I reached behind and unzipped the back of my skirt. I wiggled my hips seductively – although I didn't really MEAN to – and the garment began to slide down my thighs to the floor with the rest of my clothes.

Then I just stood there with a defiant look on my face.

"Oh Miss Adams, if you think we're finished, you are sorely mistaken. There's no way I can teach Human Anatomy with you in your panties. I'm afraid they'll have to come off."

The defiant look never left my face, but I did as I was told. I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my pink panties and began to peel them off my skin. As soon as my pubic hair was exposed, the class let out a sigh of awe.

As the panties fell to my ankles I could smell myself. That dirty-girl pussy was emitting such a slutty stink. God, please don't let anyone else smell that, I prayed.

Suddenly Rydell was standing very close to me. And now he was holding a long, thin, metal pointer.

"Class," he said, aiming the pointer at my wet snatch, "this is a pussy. And more accurately, it's the pussy of a complete and perfect slut. Notice how wet it is. See how the vagina secretes a transparent, sticky juice that runs down the slut's thighs?"

As Rydell tapped at my exposed slit with his metal pointer, I felt myself getting wetter. All of my classmates were craning their necks trying to get the best possible view of my cooze from their seats.

"Turn around, Danielle," Mr. Rydell commanded and I obeyed.

"Now bend over on the desk and reach your hands back to your ass. Yes, like that, one hand on each cheek."

I complied as if I had no choice.

"Good girl, Danielle. Now pry that big, sexy, teenage ass open for us so we can get a good look inside."

I did it, feeling the strange sensation of cold air kiss my exposed asshole. Dear God, why was I letting this happen to me?

"Now, Class, this is a female asshole. Notice its utter beauty, all pink and puckered. True, this is a virgin asshole, but it's begging to be broken in. See how it breathes? See how it's taunting us to stick something inside it?"

I felt Rydell's metal pointer caressing my hole, making my pussy gush more than ever.

"Now, even though Miss Adams' asshole is desperately begging to be penetrated, we need to do something to it first. Does anyone know what that would be?"

With my right cheek lying on the desk, I stared back at the class and saw Peter Dalton raise his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Dalton," chirped Rydell.

"Uh, you need to get it wet first."

"Very good, Peter! Yes! We need to get it wet first. But how do you suppose we do that?"

I then saw Tina Sinclair raise her hand.

"Yes, Miss Sinclair?" chimed Rydell.

"You could, like, spit on it," she said snidely.

"My goodness, you are a smart bunch, aren't you?" Rydell applauded.

I couldn't believe I was hearing this. Mr. Rydell was going to SPIT ON MY ASSHOLE?!

"Class, I think I would like to get your assistance in preparing Miss Adams' anal region for penetration," said Rydell gleefully. "Please, all of you, leave your seats and come up here for a more in-depth look into the wonderful world of female anatomy."

I closed my eyes as they got up from their seats. My God, what was Rydell going to have them do to me?!

I felt warm bodies gathering around me, as I remained there, bent over Rydell's desk, holding my ass open so that my crack was fully exposed to them all.

Did it look sexy to them? I wondered. Did it smell? A little or a lot? Did it smell horny?

"Now," Rydell whispered, "I want each of you to gather some saliva in your mouths and then, one by one, I want you to spit your saliva into Miss Adams' ass crack."

Surely no one was going to listen to this sick, perverted maniac! He'd gone too far! Surely no one was stupid enough to become an accomplice in his twisted game!

But I was wrong.

I felt the first warm, gooey string of spit being drizzled onto my butt-hole.

"Oh dear God," I shuttered, wondering which of my classmates was drooling into my ass crack.

"That's it, Class. I need each and every one of you to help lubricate Miss Adams' tight virgin asshole."

Now my classmates were taking turns spitting into my ass, as I lie there helpless, holding it open for them.

And then suddenly my ass crack felt so wet and warm and creamy. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

And my pussy was so juicy now. I wanted to touch it so badly. I knew if I could just strum my clit for a few seconds I'd be able to give myself one amazing orgasm.

But then I heard Rydell say something that scared the shit out of me.

"Mr. Sampson! Mr. Dunn!" he yelled to two of the school's biggest football players. "Please do me a favor and hold Miss Adams' arms so that she won't be able to move!"

The two muscular boys quickly grabbed my arms and pinned me down to the desk before I even knew what was happening.

"No!" I screamed, trying to wriggle free, but they were just too strong.

"Class," I heard Rydell say wickedly, "what you're about to witness is one of life's most beautiful moments. You're going to watch me take Miss Adams' anal virginity."

"No!" I screamed, "please I've never had anything in that hole before! And I'm saving it for my boyfriend!"

"Yes, Miss Adams, we all know you love your boyfriend Tommy so much that you want to give him the special gift of your untouched asshole, but I'm afraid I simply can't pass up the opportunity to fuck it myself. It's just too sweet and cute and innocent. Unlike your dirty mind."

I squirmed and squirmed, but the dumb jocks just held me down and laughed at me as I tried in vain to break free.

"Pay attention, Class, because now we're going to learn about the male anatomy," Rydell said almost in a whisper.

I heard a zipper being unzipped and then the sound of a pair of trousers falling to the floor.

Suddenly there was a collective gasp from my classmates.

"Whoa," Charlie Dinkle said, sounding utterly impressed.

"My God, it's so... BIG..." I heard Kelly Connelly say as she exhaled with astonishment.

Oh God no! I thought. Rydell has taken his fucking cock out, and apparently it's huge!

"Now, Class," he continued, "this is a penis... the proudest part of the male body. Notice how it's erect and throbbing. This indicates I am sexual aroused. My penis... or "cock" as some of you like to call it... is aching to be satisfied."

Everyone in the room, including myself, seemed to be hanging on with bated breath to see what would happen next.

"Mr. Larson?" I heard Rydell address Billy Larson, who was my lab partner. "What would you suggest I do to satisfy my cock right now?"

Suddenly I felt a hot breath on the small of my back. It drifted up onto my shoulders.

Oh dear God, I thought. It's Billy's! It's Billy's breath!

Billy... sweet innocent Billy... who always smiles so sweetly as I cheat off his tests, is now breathing all over my back!

And then I felt the drool. Billy's drool, dripping onto my back. Goddamn, I guess I knew on some level he always wanted to fuck me.

And then I heard him say it. I heard him, like the little perv I always knew he was, answer Mr. Rydell.

"Ooh! OOOOh! I know, I know, Mr. Rydell!" Billy Larson yelped excitedly. "You can stick your cock into Danielle's ASS!"

"Yes, Billy," Rydell agreed, "good job. Now normally, I would stick my penis inside a woman's vagina first. And I would fuck her in that hole for a while until I was sure she was good and horny before I DARED stick my cock anywhere else. But since Danielle is such a dirty little slut and wants her anal cherry popped so badly, I'm just going to go straight for that naughty little brown-eye."

"Please, Mr. Rydell," I pleaded, "please don't hurt me..."

My body trembled as the two dumb jocks held me down. The room was silent, except for my panicked breathing.

Suddenly I felt Rydell's big hands clasping my hips, and then I felt the big bulbous head of his cock make contact with the inner rim of my slimy wet ass crack.

"Oh sweet Jesus," I gasped as that big prick plunged without mercy into my virgin-tight butt-hole.

"Good girl, Danielle," Rydell praised me as he slid more and more of himself into my 18-year-old ass.

I winced as he sunk that thick cock deeper and deeper into my hot, wet anal tunnel.

"Please, Mr. Rydell" I begged, not really sure if I wanted him to stop or not. "You're ruining me. I wanted to be an anal virgin for Tommy."

"It is a shame," the bastard wheezed as he porked my sphincter. "It's such a shame your boyfriend will never enjoy the ecstasy that I'm enjoying right now. He'll never know the pleasure of fucking a virgin ass as tight and beautiful as this."

Tears were in my eyes and yet I could feel my pussy drooling as Rydell's big, heavy balls slapped against my cunt lips.

"Miss Sinclair," Rydell said to Tina, "please assist me in making this a more pleasurable experience for our little slut Danielle here."

"What do you want me to do?" Tina asked.

"Since Danielle is obsessed with the way assholes smell, I'd like you to disrobe and stick your ass in her face while I continue deflowering her anus."

"With pleasure," Tina said sweetly as if she were about to take revenge on me for what I'd written about her in my letter.

I watched Tina pull her sundress up over her head and let it fall to the floor. I couldn't believe she wasn't even wearing a bra or panties! I KNEW she was a dirty little whore underneath that innocent "good girl" exterior of hers.

My male classmates seemed to love the sight of Tina's naked body as they all collectively grunted their approval of her plump tits, her shaved cooch, and her sexy little rump.

I watched Tina climb up onto Mr. Rydell's desk. She had a sinister look in her eyes as she stared at me, watching me grimace as I got butt-fucked by Rydell's huge cock.

"Tell me you wanna smell my ass," she ordered me.

I wanted to say no, but looking at her perfect body, I simply couldn't resist.

"Please, Tina," I yearned, "please let me smell your asshole."

"Go on, Tina," Rydell encouraged her, "stick your beautiful ass in Danielle's face."

On all fours, Tina spun around on Rydell's desk so that I was now staring directly at the glorious globes of her backside.

I watched her place her hands on her butt cheeks, and then she spread herself open. I stared in awe at her dangling pink pussy lips and her tight, tiny shit-hole.

I felt someone grab a handful of my hair, forcing my face forward, pushing my nose and lips into Tina's ass crack.

"Breathe it in," Rydell commanded as he began pounding my anal tract even more vigorously than before.

With my nose right up against Tina's asshole, I did as I was told. I filled my nostrils with the nasty-yet-heavenly sent of Tina's crevice.

"That's it," she said, smearing her sweaty shit-hole all over my nose and lips, "smell my ass while yours gets fucked, you dirty skank."

I couldn't get enough! The stink of Tina's ass and twat was so intoxicating. I couldn't believe what a truly dirty whore I was being turned into.

Without even thinking, I instinctively stuck out my tongue and began licking Tina's butt-hole.

"That's it, slut," she groaned with delight. "Taste my dirty ass."

God, I was in heaven! Rydell's cock was buried balls-deep in my asshole and it felt so fucking good. I felt pussy juice oozing down my thighs as he pumped in and out of me.

And I loved having my face buried in Tina's ass crack, coating her rubbery stink hole with my saliva. "Eat that dirty shit-hole, you dumb whore!" I heard Lydia Easton scream in my ear.

Being called a dumb whore made me hornier than ever and I began to buck back onto Rydell's body so that I could feel every inch of his hot, throbbing cock inside me. And I lapped away at Tina's ruby-red anal ring as if I were a happy little puppy.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any crazier, I heard Susie Singleton say, "Hey, Tina, this dumb bitch loves your ass so much, I bet she'd love it if you farted right in her slutty little face."

"Hell yeah!" Doug Sampson cheered, "Fart on this dirty cunt!"

"Send a stinker right up his nostrils, Tina!" someone else encouraged her.

Suddenly I felt my hair being yanked, pulling my head back and taking my face out of Tina's crack.

I watched Tina's sweet little pink butt-hole open up ever so slightly. Then you could hear the long slow hissing sound of gas slipping out of her ass. I could feel its steam pour onto my face. And by the time I heard that sexy ass-whistle erupt into a full-blown fart explosion, I was inhaling the putrid nasty stink that was spurting out of her bowels.

The class cheered in unison as I gagged, swallowing the shit smell that floated out of Tina's butt tunnel.

"Gives a new meaning to the word 'shit-faced', doesn't it?" somebody said, and everyone erupted with laughter.

God, it was so disgusting. But at the same time it was turning me on so much to be humiliated like this.

The next thing I knew, Mr. Rydell slid his long thick cock out of my well-abused asshole, and I instantly missed having him there. But I didn't have to wait too long to have it stuffed again.

"Now boys," Rydell addressed my male classmates, "I want each of you to have a turn inside Danielle's ass."

I immediately felt someone shove a big prick into my slimy wet shit-hole, filling it oh so deeply.

"Oh fuck yes!" I screamed. "Please fuck the shit out of my ass, it feels so fucking good!"

"And now girls," Rydell continued, "I want each of you to take turns having your pussies and assholes eaten by our dirty little fuck doll here."

"You heard him!" Tina Sinclair ordered me. "Eat my cunt, you dirty bitch! Make me cum!"

Like a good little fuck doll I dove into her soaking wet pussy, lapping away at her clit and slurping up her slimy cunt juice.

"Yes, you stupid dyke! Eat me! Eat me! EAT ME!"

Suddenly Tina pulled her crotch away from my lips, but I didn't know why. Didn't she want me to eat her anymore?! But then the answer hit me right between the eyes... literally... as Tina violently rubbed away at her clit and then began squirting cum all over my face.