Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious that Mary was experienced at pleasuring a cock with her mouth. She stroked me with her hand, bobbing her head as she did and then without asking, she rose and moved forward, putting my cock between the sweet valley of her mounds before pressing them together. Moving her body up and down she began to fuck me with her tits.

I had to lean backwards on my hands to prevent interfering with her movement, but it didn't keep me from looking at her or her looking at me. Without moving her eyes from mine, she stopped with my cock extending from the top of her breasts and her tongue and mouth move down on me. "Oh, fuck!" I said again, amazed at the feeling she was bestowing upon me. My girlfriend had sucked my cock many times, but there was something about this that was more intense. Perhaps it was because it was my naked and lusty cousin. Perhaps it was the taboo aspect. Or perhaps it was because it was obvious, she was doing this because she wanted to and was good at it.

"She wants to, you know," she said a few moments later when she pulled her mouth away and began rubbing me with her tit's one more time.

"Who wants to... what?" I breathlessly asked, my mind totally befuddled by what she was saying and doing. She did not answer, again stopping and filling her mouth with my glans, and then when she pulled away one more time she said, "Andrea."

"Andrea?" I said, my mind so far away from my sister that I did not even equate that she was answering my question.

"Andrea," she reiterated, "she wants to suck your cock." With that she leaned in a little more, relaxed pressing her breasts together around my cock and began earnestly pleasuring my rod with her mouth. She had given up on playing, now she intended to finish me off.

She knew exactly what she was doing and was good at it. As I began to get closer, I could feel my hips rotating to force myself into her mouth and she felt it too. "Are you going to eat me?" she asked pulling away with her mouth momentarily, still looking me in the eyes.

"Oh, God yes!" With that answer she went back to work on me and in short order, my cock began to throb in her mouth.

I groaned at the intensity of it, finally reaching out to touch her head, to tell her to stop. She had not pulled away the entire time my cock was throbbing in her mouth, but now she stopped and momentarily I could feel my semen surrounding my cockhead in her mouth. Standing she pulled away and turned back to the bath where I heard her spit into the sink and rinse her mouth before she came back.

With the clarity that comes immediately after an orgasm, my mind immediately grasped where and what we were doing. Our parents were gone, my sister was gone, and there was no way to tell when any of them were going to come back. My cousin and I were naked, together, in the basement, and no one would have any doubt as to what we had been doing if they walked in on us. I was about to ask how sure she was that someone would not be returning soon when one of our phones on the end table beside us beeped with an incoming text. I turned and looked at it, but before I could reach for it, Mary's hands pushed me sideways and backwards onto the couch. She climbed on top, laying her naked body on top of mine. "Are you sure we are still OK?" I asked, my hands naturally going to her naked bottom to hold her against me. She didn't answer, instead her mouth again attacked mine and then she pulled away, reaching for her phone. On top of me, as she was, all I could see was the back of her phone. She giggled, and then typed something short and pressed send.

"What was that," I asked? In response she flipped the phone over and showed me. A message from Andrea said, "R U fucking?" Immediately after that Mary had sent back "About 2" and as I was looking, the phone buzzed once again and this time, there was a picture with the caption "lots of time." The picture I recognized as being on the beach at the Timbers, and was of Mom and Aunt Tracy, almost knee-deep walking into the water and away from the camera, and both of them totally naked.

Mary grabbed the phone and turned it back so she could see and giggled again. "I knew they were going to go skinny dipping," she said to me and typed "Told U!" and hit send. She put the phone back onto the end table, and then said, "you owe me and your sister both."

She didn't have to tell me what it was that I owed her, but it didn't click that she'd said that I owed Andrea something. But with her, I understood, and was eager to return the oral favor. Putting my arms around her I rolled us upside down so that she was underneath and then began easing my way down between her legs. With the arm of the couch in the way, the couch was really too short, and with the sag in the middle it wasn't easy to go down on her that way either. I had my pillow right beside the end of the couch and decided we could use that.

Rising, I went to get it and when I turned back, I knew what would work better. Reaching down I put the pillow on the seat, right next to the arm of the couch, and then taking Mary's legs, I put pressure on them and had her scoot down to the end toward me. I had her raise her bottom and slide until her bottom was raised and supported by both the pillow and the arm of the couch, and then I knelt onto the sheet that was folded there on the floor and began to feast on the flower of my cousin.

With her legs lifted into the air and draped over my shoulders, it was an effortless position. I ran my tongue from her taint to her clit and back, suckled on her lips, slipped my tongue into her vagina, and finally moved back up to tantalize her love button. I managed to bring her to orgasm but did not stop my ministrations. She touched my head to tell me when she had cum (as if I didn't know it) but did not protest as I continued without giving her a chance to recover. If anything, her second orgasm was longer and more intense than was the first.

By the time she came a second time, my cock was once again hard and ready for action. I moved her legs off my shoulders and moved myself back to the couch where I sat and pulled Mary over to me. I had her sit up and straddle me, where she easily lowered herself onto my shaft. Between my saliva and her juices, she was inordinately wet, and we meshed perfectly. Facing me as she was, I could once again suckle on her nipples and my hand easily found her love button at the same time. She came yet again, long before I did, but she continued pounding hard upon me until I also came again.

She did not rise off me after we both came, both of us slowly coming down from our high, locked into a passionate kiss once again. Eventually my cock slipped from her pussy, a gusher of her juices and mine following on and around my cock. For some reason, a thought popped unbidden into my mind.

"Mary, whose idea was it for Andrea to go with them?" I asked. Her giggle answered as much as her words a moment later.

"You wouldn't have wanted them to come back and catch us, would you? Your sister makes a good wingman, doesn't she?" The combined plotting and planning became clear in my mind, but at the same time I realized an anomaly.

"Whose wingman?" I asked, "Yours, or mine?"

"I think yours. What other sister do you know of that helps her brother get laid? I just got the benefit of it." She leaned in and our mouths locked together once again before she stood, cupping her pussy with one hand to prevent more leakage and reached for my hand with the other. I had to cup my crotch also to prevent our cum from dribbling and let her start leading me back to the shower. "That's why you owe her."

"Owe her?" I asked as we stepped back into the shower. "Owe her what?"

"Your tongue, silly. She wants you to eat her."

"Oh, she does not," I denied, and then told about our Christmas tryst where she'd rejected any oral pleasuring.

"So? That was then. She had a boyfriend back then and sometimes things are different when you're between boyfriends. And you are really good with your tongue." I pondered what she said momentarily and wondered whether that really did make a difference.

"And she told you all this? When?"

"We have been sharing a bed and we have a lot of time to talk."

Mary had placed her cell phone on the edge of the sink, and it was a good thing as it chirped long before we were ready to turn the water off. She reached over and picked it up, showing me the message "Headed home." We were dressed and innocently playing on the Xbox when all three of them came into the basement.

~

I wasn't nearly sound asleep as I had been the first time. Rather than waking to a dream of someone sucking on my cock, I felt her hand when she first touched me. Unlike the previous night, she made no attempt to wake me in that fashion, but she pulled the sheet away and climbed onto the couch on top of me.

I ascertained that that she was totally naked immediately, and her hands began roaming my body even as mine roamed hers. "Where is Andrea?" I whispered.

"Asleep," she whispered into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe. There was no need to discuss anything, that we were both willing and eager for sex was obvious. it was just a few seconds before her hand was slipping inside of my boxer briefs, to grip and caress my erection. I tried to move her, to turn so that I could eat her, and let her suck me at the same time, but she seemed more interested in getting my shorts off. She rolled off to one side slightly and when she caught my shorts with her thumbs and began to push them down, I raised my hips to help. Now totally naked I tried again to turn her over and whispered, "I want to eat you."

"Your sister did enough of that earlier, I want to fuck."

I know I heard, but I don't think I totally processed instantly what she had just said. Everything that she had said over the few days that we had been together ran back through my mind. Mary telling me that my sister wanted me to use my tongue on her. Mary telling me they had been talking about sex in bed. Mary telling me that she knew about sex and how to keep from getting pregnant. Mary telling me that my sister had told her all about our trysts.

"You ... And my sister?"

"You two have a lot more in common than just being horny," she whispered, her hand stroking my cock. "She's just as good with her tongue as you are." I know my cock throbbed as she said this. Although I had seen stuff online, lesbian sex and all that, never had I suspected that either Mary or Andrea was interested in each other. I mean, I knew they were sharing Mary's bed, and had been talking about sex, but didn't realize they might have been playing together also. But the thought of Andrea lying between Mary's legs just as I had, her tongue pleasuring her just as I had, sent a shudder through my body. She hadn't said it, so I asked.

"And you? Are you good with your tongue too?"

"Hmmm. Why don't you ask your sister?"

"Oh fuck," I said, my hands finding and slipping into her pussy. She was wet and ready and almost immediately lifted her body back up on top of me. I moved my hand to my cock and held it upright for her so she could slide back down, slipping me inside her.

Despite that I had already cum several times that day, my naked cousin climbing into bed with me, hearing that she had been having sex with my sister, and having not cum in several hours, was enough that I came before she did. With her on top she didn't stop her movements, and even though I groaned and shoved up hard into her as my cock spewed its contents into her, I also didn't get very soft. Momentarily I was numb, and could barely feel anything, but as she continued fucking me, I hardened up again and soon enough she too peaked.

She collapsed forward on top of me and I just held her there. It was several minutes before I softened up and slipped out of her warmth, feeling our combined juices leaking out onto me. She sat up and reached up with her hand, stroked my cheek and then leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't a "Fuck me" kiss, but rather a "Thank You" kiss.

"That was really nice. I could really get used to having you in the house all the time." She pushed back from me and the couch and rose up. Standing, she padded naked into the adjoining bathroom. I heard the faucet and a moment or two later the toilet flushed, and she came out again. "See you in the morning, she whispered as she reached down and touched my face again.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked.

"What clothes?" she giggled in response. I saw her shadow in the darkness, just a darker blot in the almost light-less basement, soundlessly moving across the floor and up the stairs. I barely ascertained that the door opened and closed in the darkness. I lay there thinking about her and my sister and what they apparently had been doing together. Although the clues had been there in hindsight, I had had no inkling that they were playing together, at least not totally.

~

I was awoken by mom in the morning with a "Rise and Shine sleepy head!" and her tussling my hair. I opened my eyes to find her standing by the couch. "We need to leave in about an hour." Her reminder was enough, I remembered that we had a family reunion picnic starting at noon. I glanced at my phone, finding it was only 8.

"Why so early?" I asked, "Isn't it at noon?"

"Yes, but it's a little over a two-hour drive to get there." With that she turned and headed upstairs. "Aunt Tracy and I are making breakfast so don't dawdle."

Originally, we were going to take two cars, our SUV which could have seated 6 but would have been impossible for 7, and their car. But when I started to get into the SUV, I happened to notice their car had a flat tire. "Uh... Uncle Roy?" I said and pointed at the rear tire.

"Damn."

And so, began the musical car seats. The "miniature" spare that cars come with isn't really fit for 4 or more hours of driving at highway speeds or on rural Iowa highways - it's only supposed to get you to the next repair shop. The solution was easy, rather than trying to take the tire to town to repair, we packed the parents into the SUV, while Mary, Andrea, and I climbed into their pickup truck. Just like going to the ball game, only this time I sat in the middle position.

I expected that with the sun out and up, where people might actually see us, and with Mary driving, that perhaps a lot of hanky-panky would not be occurring. That didn't last for long, we had barely made it out to the highway before Mary's hand was rubbing my cock. "Why don't you get my toy out so we can play with him?"

"What?" I questioned, not quite believing that she wanted me to pull my cock out in mid-day.

"You heard me," she giggled, her fingers ineffectually fumbling for my zipper and belt. "You got to help here, I'm driving, and this is a long, boring, drive."

"I don't know..." I said, glancing over at Andrea who had a smirk that said she wasn't helping, but wasn't going to have my back either.

"Andrea - can you help your brother undo his pants for me? You can play with his cock too; you know you want to."

"Has he forgotten how to undo his pants?" she giggled, her hand reaching for my belt. I grabbed her hand to hold her away, but it was only a token wrestling match - my cock was already rising up inside my pants and, angled down the leg of my shorts, at the least I was going to have to rearrange him. But I only put up a token resistance, when I reached down and unbuckled my belt, Andrea's hand pulled the zipper. I held my pants and it came readily down. Almost immediately Mary's right hand slipped inside my pants and boxers to wrap her cool fingers around my cock.

"I always like to have a stick shift in my hand while I'm driving," she giggled.

From my belt being unbuckled and her hand in my pants, I gradually became more and more "undressed" as time went on. My underwear got forced over my cock, gradually pushed down inside my shorts, and when the shorts got in the way, she and Andrea both began pushing on my shorts to get them out of the way too. I lifted my butt, and Andrea helped me push my shorts down to my knees, leaving me sitting butt naked between them.

Except when we slowed to go through a town, or any time she needed both hands for driving, Mary kept her hand on my cock. When we pulled into a small town, Mary said, "Take over for a minute," to Andrea, who answered with a "Gladly" and a giggle and slipped her hand on me as Mary pulled away.

"You know you do have a nice once, don't you brother?" She said a few moments later as we were almost pulling out of the small town that wasn't much more than a wide spot in the road.

"Wait until we're through town," Mary said, glancing over at Andrea's hand on my cock, "and you can suck him."

"Mary!" Andrea said, but I could tell the indignation had very little strength behind it. That was at least twice now that Mary had said that Andrea had wanted to suck me.

I'd moved my hands to their legs almost immediately when they started playing with me, to get them out of the way, but hadn't been able to do much to either one. I could have turned my back toward one or the other, but that took me out of reach of whichever one was behind me, so I'd pretty much been content to just stroke their legs. I'd slipped my hand into Mary's lap, caressing her through her shorts, but without being able to touch skin it wasn't all that much fun. Likewise, I could have slipped a hand into Andrea's pants, but as soon as I reached for her crotch, she'd fended my hand off. Neither one of them stopped me when I slid my hand up their bodies and fondled a tit. Sitting as I was it was more cupping their breasts from underneath. "Too bad you wore a bra," I said.

"Yeah, that might have been a little hard to explain, why we were going braless at a family reunion picnic," Mary giggled, but we can take them off on the way home if you still want."

Despite that neither Mary or Andrea was actively jacking me off, an hour or so of their continual caresses had me going crazy. "You better stop that," I finally said, "Or we're going to be making a mess that will also be hard to explain at a family picnic."

Mary laughed and actually gripped and stroked, and when I groaned, she told Andrea that there should be a box of Kleenex in the glove box. When she found it, they both began not just fondling me, but actively trying to make me cum - which I soon did. Andrea had a Kleenex at the ready and I found my cock throbbing into the rag, and none too soon as within about 5 minutes Mary said I better pull my pants up as we were about to pull into the park.

What can you say about a family reunion with people you'd only seen once in the last 20 years, and then I'd just been a child? I recognized many from pictures, and although Mom and Dad were in heaven talking with all their playmates and cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's, Andrea and I just smiled and said hello and then had to ask "Who are they related to again?" By late afternoon, despite a fantastic potluck food spread, we were long past ready to go, although our parents weren't. Luckily, we had two vehicles, so we didn't have to wait for them to be ready. Even then, it was early evening when we agreed that we'd head home, and the parents could come at their leisure. I knew that meant that Mom would be driving as Dad and Uncle Roy had been polishing off beer all afternoon and Aunt Tracy had a constantly replenished glass of wine, so she was the only one fit to drive.

When it came time to leave everyone wanted to say goodbye to Andrea and me, so they grouped around the pickup to see us off. I saw Mary and Andrea whispering together momentarily at one point, but almost immediately we were all surrounded by family. I know the thought that the girls had said they'd go braless was in my mind, but there was no way they could have done that where we were. But, once again, I was sitting between two beauties, although there was nothing going on.