Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just watched for a moment, playing with my cock as I did. Mary hadn't raised her bottom, so even though she was suckling on Andrea, I would have had to raise her hips to mount her from behind. After a few moments, I sat down on the hay bale, thankfully covered with one of the horse blankets, beside Andrea. With my cock pointing to the roof I figured she would momentarily lean over and suck on me instead. I'd fondled and gotten Andrea off several times, so didn't wait too long after I sat beside her before I reached over to fondle her nearer breast once again. "I take it we're taking care of you first this time?" I said.

"She likes them sucked on," Mary said, pulling away from Andrea's further breast momentarily. I knew she'd never let me do this before, but she didn't say anything to tell me no and when I leaned over further and began to move my face to her breast she still didn't deny me. A shudder ran through her body as my mouth found her nipple, with Mary and I both tantalizing her tits.

But, leaning in from the side as I was, Mary's body interfered with my access. Sliding off the bale and onto my knees, just as Mary was, she moved just a bit, and the two of us again took a nipple apiece, eliciting another groan from Andrea in response. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, finding her hot and wet, her legs spreading to my searching fingers. "Oh... My little sister is so horny, isn't she?" I said, pulling back momentarily as my fingers slipped inside her. I leaned back in, feeling Mary pulling away, only to realize she was moving down. Moments later her hand found mine, pushing it aside as her mouth replaced my hand on my sister.

With Andrea spreading her legs and Mary slipping between them I once again found myself being forced to the side. Rising again I climbed onto the hay bale, and then slid in behind Andrea. I wrapped my arms around her, cupping both breasts at the same time, my thumb and finger on each side working her nipples. Her body quivered now almost constantly, and I could not tell when it was from my fingers on her nipples, or from Mary's tongue between her legs, but when she came it was from both. Her hands moved to Mary's head, pushing her away from her pussy, and then to my hands, gripping them and pulling them away from her tits.

Mary and I both acceded to the demands of her hands and moved away - towards each other. I stepped back over the hay bales, finding and moving Mary onto her back which she readily accepted. Our hands and bodies searched each other, and when I moved between her legs, she readily accepted my erection into her. Although we started in a missionary position, we both had come enough recently that it wasn't just a hard fuck that we wanted, and we kept gradually changing positions. When I swung her leg up and over my shoulder, she readily turned on her side. When I swung her other leg up and over, she rolled back onto her backside as I doubled her over. When I swung around and moved her leg down, moving her leg between mine and skewering her from the backside, she rolled with me and I felt her reach for Andrea. Andrea took her hand and let Mary pull her down to the floor with us, the two of them kissing, while their hands searched out each other's pussy. I felt the pressures from Andrea's hand near my cock as I slipped back and forth inside our cousin, seeing Mary's hand pleasuring Andrea at the same time in the dim light.

It wasn't long and Mary was moving again, this time pushing me back onto my butt, repositioning herself in a reverse cowgirl on me, while pulling Andrea to her; kissing and fondling each other. I was occasionally feeling Andrea's fingers around my cock, playing and fingering Mary's pussy, with multiple shudders in her own body as Mary also fingered her. Still more changes as Mary rose and pivoted around so that we were in a cowgirl, forcing Andrea to straddle my chest in her quest of staying in front of Mary and under the control of her hands. Until that point it had just been multiple very pleasurable positions; but now, with Andrea straddling my chest and stomach, her pussy and butt just inches away from my face, I realized Mary had been directing traffic, guiding us to this position. I raised my head and found I could just reach her bottom, bestowing a kiss to her succulent globes as I moved my arms out of the way. I used a humping motion to force Andrea to move further up my chest, and I reached around her hips to join Mary's fingers in my sister's pussy. That she was close to orgasm again was readily apparent from her shudders and shakes, and when I slid my arms under her legs to move her more to my face, she didn't fight it. Lifting her a bit more I slid down, Mary moving with me, and when we let her settle once again, my face was now against her butt.

I began bestowing kisses on her bottom, trying to reach her pussy with my tongue, but she wasn't quite back far enough. I was able to reach her taint, eliciting a strong shiver as I did that, and then I felt Mary pushing her backwards. "No! Mary no!" she said... but when she almost pushed her over backward, she rose just a bit to fight her unbalance, and that was all it took. Twisting my chin up, my tongue now reached her pussy and I didn't hesitate to push it into my sister's vagina. "Oh no, Ricky. We can't! We can't!"

"Yes, you can," I heard Mary say. "You want to. You know you do."

"Oh Ricky... No..." I heard her say again, but if anything her body moved back just that little bit more to where my tongue could slither through her slit, and I did, finding her clit at the other end, eliciting more shivers through her body as I did.

"Oh Fuck, that's so hot!" Mary said, her pelvis now rotating hard upon my erection. I could feel myself getting close, all the teasing and fucking we'd been doing just for the pleasure now coming to a head. "Use his tongue while I use his cock!"

Andrea came first, her shuddering becoming uncontrollable on my face. Mary and I may have come before or after each other, my cock spewing its contents deep inside her, but regardless of who came first, the three of us were at one time simultaneously shuddering in orgasm.

Our orgasms subsided, and soon enough Mary and Andrea were both lying on the blanket beside me, spent. I could feel Andrea, in particular, getting quite drowsy, finally telling them both we needed to get up and go inside before we all fell asleep. We did, and this time we all double checked our clothes for extraneous straw before we got dressed.