Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Mary nor Andrea said anything when I rested my hands on their legs, and for the moment I did nothing but just rest them there. We talked about the party, and despite that Andrea and I barely knew anyone, although Mary had known everyone, we admitted we'd had a good time

We went through the first town, and Mary suddenly slowed and pulled off alongside the road. It was almost dark, well past sundown and, when I asked why she was stopping, Mary just giggled.

No sooner had we stopped than she unbuckled her seat belt, sat back and looked over me at Andrea. As I turned to see what she was expecting from Andrea, my peripheral vision saw her hands grab the hem of her shirt. At the same time, coming into view with my frontal vision I found Andrea doing the same thing. They both pulled their shirts up and off, leaving them in just their bras.

"Oh fuck!" I said, turning my face and eyes back to Mary. Her lacy bra was sexy enough, but now she leaned forward and reached back to unclasp the hooks of her bra. A second later she pulled it off and then picked up her shirt from her lap and slipped it back over. I glanced back at Andrea, and I think she had waited until I was looking to take her bra off, only slowly moving her bra out of the way and not immediately reaching for her shirt so that, for a few seconds, she was sitting there topless beside me. "Damn, Sis!" I said, reaching across my body and cupping her tit with my hand, "Is Mary corrupting you?"

"No more than you are." She pulled her shirt back over her head, both of them now braless. "Ready?" she said across me to Mary.

"I am if you are," she answered, and then pointedly said to me, "but if we do, you do."

"Do what?" I asked, not having been told anything and not understanding what they were talking about. As I watched Mary, her hands went to her shorts where she unbuttoned and unzipped them.

"No pants on the way home," she said hooking her thumbs onto her shorts and underwear and lifting her bottom off the seat, pulling them slightly down below her crotch. They were not quite to her knees when she stopped and said, "you too."

I am sure my eyes must have bugged out, and when I felt Andrea bump against my elbow turned back and found that she had already totally removed her shorts and panties, her elbow bumping mine as she tossed her shorts to the floor in front of Andrea, now wearing only her tee shirt.

"You're sure?" I said. "We won't get stopped or something like that?"

"We won't hardly even see any traffic on the way home. We don't go through any big towns, and all the small ones roll up the sidewalks at 6 o'clock. And besides, we want you to play with us too and that was too hard with our pants on." She stopped and raised an eyebrow and said, "yours come off or mine go back on."

No way had I anticipated this turn of events, but with everything else we had done it took no more convincing and moments later all three of us were in the front seat, nude from the waist down, wearing only our shirts. No sooner had my pants moved to the floor then Mary had the pickup back in gear and was pulling out onto the highway.

With me in the middle, I was getting attention from both sides. I could reach over with my right hand and fondle Mary's breasts. Slipping my hand up under her shirt I could find and caress her nipples. Turning the other way, I could slip my left arm across my body and my left hand inside of Andreas shirt to fondle her smaller, but just as sensitive, breasts. When I reached over to Mary, Andrea's hand was all over my erection, and likewise, when I reached to fondle Andrea, Mary had me in her grip. But it wasn't just breasts that I was playing with.

Both my sister and my cousin were extremely wet. I could fondle and finger both at the same time and, when I did, they both had a hand on me playing with my prick. It wasn't long before Andrea's right hand gripped my hand, holding it in place as she shuddered in orgasm.

"My turn," Mary said after Andrea had quit shuddering beside me.

"Are you sure," I questioned, with my finger buried in her quim, "driving ...?"

"I'll let you know if I can't handle it as I get close. If I can't take it, I'll pull over..."

She was correct, the small back country roads we had been traveling on had virtually no traffic. We were overtaking, or being overtaken, by no one, and had only the occasional car going the other way that would appear and then, in seconds, be gone. Only during those brief flashes of headlights could anyone have seen us inside the truck, and I realized even if we had been totally nude, it would have made no difference. It did not take long and my rubbing of her pussy and her little man in the boat caused her to suddenly put on the brakes, stopping in the middle of the road, and cumming to my finger.

"Oh Fuck," she said, as her body quit shivering, "that was hot." And then she laughed, "I've never had an "O" while driving before." With that she reached up and licked the three middle fingers of her right hand and reached back for my cock.

Andrea had been gripping my prick near the base and slowly stroking. Now Mary reached over with her wetted fingers, sliding over the head and mixing her saliva with the precum oozing from my pee hole. Her hand slip down and wrapped around it, her thumb slipping up and over the head as she caressed me. I groaned from the sensitivity and without saying anything Andrea reached over and opened the glove box once again and grabbed a couple of Kleenex. "My turn?" Neither one of them answered, but with both of them working me over, it didn't take long, and I joined them, with Andrea once again holding the Kleenex over my erection as I erupted.

Just like that morning, despite that it was a good two hour drive, it seemed like we had barely gotten on the road and suddenly we were turning down the main street of their little town. It was well after dark, and as expected we saw no one.

Mary grabbed her pants, opened the door without putting anything on and stepped out. I looked at Andrea, and she just shrugged, opening the other door and also stepped out half naked. Both of them had their shoes on, but I had to take a second to slip mine over my feet and then followed their naked bottoms to the house.

"They won't be home for several hours," Mary said as she reached up and pulled her shirt off, leaving her naked except for her shoes. "What do you think, want to go skinny dipping?"

"Where?" Andrea asked, "at the Timbers?"

"Of course," Mary answered, "where else?" I had figured with several hours I was more interested in getting laid, but when Andrea said she was in, I had to agree.

"Ok," Mary said with an impish smile, "No clothes until we get back. Only shoes."

"What?" Andrea asked, surprised at the statement.

"Take it off," she answered, grabbing Andrea's shirt and lifting. "You too," she said, looking at me.

"How will we get there? Riding the horses?" I asked, having only been there across the fields on horseback.

"Nah, we'll take the truck. It's the long way but we can drive right there." I pulled my shirt off to join the two of them, and Mary reached out for it. I handed her my shirt and she took it, picked up hers and Andrea's clothes and said she'd be right back. She went down to the basement, returning seconds later with the clothes gone, three towels and the blanket we'd had before. "Won't seem as warm at night, so best to have something to dry with," she said. "Come on!"

Walking outside naked, the only light was now from the single bulb yard light near the farm entrance, except for the flitting of the myriad of fireflies. I realized that although when I had been 4 it had been great fun to chase down and catch the flickering little bugs, I hadn't even been paying attention on this trip. Now as she turned the headlights on and pulled out of the yard, they totally disappeared in the bright lights, but were immediately visible when I turned to look back across the yard in the dark.

It turned out that by going down the road and past two other farms, their lights visible off the side of the road as she drove by, there was a fence and gate and farm road that let us turn in and skirt the river. When she stopped, she told Andrea to open the gate which Andrea was hesitant to do being totally naked as she was. Mary laughed and said that there was no-one around, and turning the key off, popped her door open and ran out in front of the truck headlights to open the gate. She swung it open, and then turned back, leaning over and the shaking her boobs in front of us. With a grin she hopped back into the truck and after we pulled through, again told Andrea to go close the gate. This time, with the headlights pointing the other way, Andrea did as Mary asked.

I didn't recognize a thing in the dark but sensed that we were following the river beside us. Coming into the small beach area from the other side, we found ourselves where we'd been a few days previous, only without the horses. The moon was just coming out, so instead of the pitch black we'd experienced that first night in the barn, we had shadows and silhouettes to help us get around, a slight shimmering on the water telling us where the river was.

Without the heat of the sun, despite the humidity of Iowa, Mary was right, it did seem colder than it was. The water felt warmer when we were in it, but it was immediately chillier when we stepped back out, although that didn't happen immediately as we floated and began playing with each other in the water. Mostly I was concentrating on Mary, but when I reached over and tweaked Andrea's boob she said, "Careful... or you might start something."

"Umm, anything in particular you would start?" I asked, slipping my hand from her boob to her pussy. She just giggled and moved a bit, and when she pushed me backwards, I sat.

Sitting on the silty bottom, Mary pushed my legs down and sat herself in my lap. Turning her face to me, I began kissing her, and fondling her naked body at the same time. I had to put my arm around her, but that left one hand free to roam her body, which I did freely. "Ummm," she cooed, pulling back from our making out as my finger dipped between her lips, "You feel so good."

"So do you."

She moved her face beside mine and as she nibbled at my ear I heard her whisper, "I want to suck you, but I don't want to get my hair wet."

"I think we can figure out what to do about that," I said in return, lifting slightly against her bottom. She didn't take any other prompting. Standing, she reached back with a hand toward me, and another toward Andrea.

I pulled her to me when we'd finished drying off, bending and sucking her nipple into my mouth, my hand roaming her bottom, but she knew what she wanted. Pushing me backward, I squatted, and then sat, lying back as she pushed me over. She first sprawled on top of me, kissing again, but when she gradually worked her mouth down my body so she could take me in her mouth, she had to slip off beside me, gradually inverting to take my cock in her mouth.

I hadn't really been paying attention much to Andrea, realizing she was there, but now, without Mary on top of me, I suddenly became aware that she was sitting beside me - beside us.

At first as Mary took me in her mouth I just wanted to watch, but having to hold my head up to do so, I sat up, took my towel and rolled it into a pillow, and then grabbed Mary's towel to double it up. Laying back with my head now supported, I watched her loving on my cock, barely visible in the dim light. Trying to reach over and caress her body at the same time, it didn't take long for me to get her to swing a leg up and over me again, and soon enough we were in a 69 position, my mouth teasing her arousal just as her mouth was sucking on me.

With her expertly fellating me, my concentration was initially on her lips straddling my mouth and her mouth so expertly teasing me. It was only through my peripheral vision that I saw Andrea turn and slide up beside her. I groaned when I felt Andrea's hand slide around Mary's to grip my cock, taking it from Mary and holding it upright for her.

That changed a few moments later. I wasn't sure what happened initially, just that Mary pulled away from my cock, and I was unable to see anything with my vision, that direction being total blocked by Mary's body, but I heard Andrea say "No, I can't" followed by Mary's, "You can and you know you want to." A second or two later suddenly I felt a mouth on my cock once again - but from the opposite side. Her tongue was on the top of my cock rather than underneath, her lips were wrapped around at the wrong angle, and I knew instantly that Andrea had finally succumbed to Mary's prodding, and her own desires, and had just taken me in her mouth. My sister was sucking my cock.

I groaned. Although we had touched each other, helped each other masturbate, we'd never passed this taboo before. She'd never let me use anything but my hands on her, tweaking and fondling her nipples, squeezing her boobs, diddling her clit, playing with her ass. She had not let me kiss her, she hadn't let me suck her nipples or go down on her, and never had she used her mouth on me or had I used my mouth on her.

Until now.

Mary was still hot and wet on top of my face. Even as my tongue continued to tantalize her pussy, even though I couldn't see directly, in my mind I could see my sisters face, looking at me as she took me in her mouth. Mary had been taking me in her mouth for our mutual pleasure, but I could tell she hadn't really been trying to get me to cum, but now Andrea was doing it differently. Somehow, I could tell she was trying to make me cum, and apparently Mary could too. "Don't make him cum, I want to fuck him."

There was no doubt that Andrea knew exactly what she was doing. She expertly took me right to the edge of "too far" before she pulled away, her hand squeezing the base of my cock to keep me from going over the top. "Well? Was it as hot as you thought?" Mary asked as Andrea pulled back from my cock, and then shuddered above me as I pressed my mouth around her clit and sucked hard. I pressed my tongue harder against her, feeling the tension growing in her body until suddenly her legs clinched around my face and she shook uncontrollably in orgasm until she rolled off and away from my touch.

"Hmmm, you're are really good at that," Mary said a few moments later, turning and coming back to kiss me once again, her hand sliding down my belly to grip my cock again. "Ready for your turn? Mary said, raising her head and looking at my sister. This time I could see her visibly shake her head no.

"I shouldn't have done that." Andrea said quietly.

"He liked it, didn't you Rick?" I didn't say anything, recognizing my sister's mortification at having gone farther than she wanted. "Are you ready for your turn?" she asked, rolling to the side off of me, "or do you want me to eat you again?"

Eat her again?

I knew they had been doing more in bed than just talking about sex, Mary had indicated they had been having sex, but now for the first time they were both there, confirming it. I had no idea that my sister might enjoy sex with a woman also, except that Mary had said they'd been doing each other. "You know you need it, you're just as horny as I am." Mary rolled onto her knees and pushed Andrea over onto her back, which Andrea didn't fight. Moving herself towards Andrea, I saw Andrea's legs part, Mary's head go down, and when she gasped, I knew that Mary was using her tongue on my sister.

I was still hard as a rock, my cock dripping pre-cum and with Mary on her knees, bottom in the air I moved in behind her. When I reached between her legs, I easily found her pussy; wet and slippery and waiting for me. Her legs parted a bit allowing me between them and I easily found and slipped my cock into her waiting wetness so that I was fucking my cousin while she was simultaneously eating my sister.

I don't know who came first or that it even made a difference. After the cock sucking from both of them, it didn't take long, and I was spilling my seed inside my cousin. I recognized the shudder from Mary as her pussy constricted around me and the gasp and "ungh" from Andrea as she came, and soon enough we all collapsed together in a pile. We didn't rest for long however and Mary said "Ok, that was fun, but we better head back before our parents get home."

As it was, we were home for at least an hour before they got back.

Even though it was just a mile or two, no sooner had we closed the gate headed back to the farm than Mary had reached over and fondled my cock once again. I'd come just 20 minutes before, but it didn't keep me from gradually enlarging to her encouragement. I was once again fully erect when we walked into the farmhouse, and unlike previous times when we'd been naked together, she now turned the lights on where the three of us could see each other. Mary looked at me with lust in her eyes and for probably the third time said, "I can't believe you're not fucking this, Andrea," and stepped right up to me. When she turned her face up to me, I kissed her, her one hand coming behind my head and her other gripping my cock. "Oh Fuck!" she said, pulling away from our kiss, "You're going to have to do me again." Looking over at Andrea she said, "Will you watch out for us, in case they get home?" When Andrea nodded, she grabbed my cock to pull me towards the basement.

"They're home," Andrea called, coming down the stairs to the basement about 45 minutes later. Mary and I had fucked almost immediately when we'd gone downstairs, and when she'd said that they would probably be home soon, we had already begun getting our clothes on before Andrea came down. I finished pulling my shirt on, and turned on the Xbox, just barely getting it on before mom and Aunt Tracy stepped down the stairs.

"There you all are," she said, "We're home! You guys having fun?"

~

The next day was our last, as we were planning on leaving the following morning, but for some reason it turned out to be impossible for us to get away and to ourselves, either Mary and me, or Andrea, Mary, and me. I wasn't sure what would happen that night, but was sure that somewhere, somehow, I wanted to fuck Mary at least once more.

One other Aunt and Uncle and our mutual cousins Lori, John and Sharon came to see us and spent the entire day, making it impossible for us to disappear. John was three years younger than me, but he was all into Call of Duty, so he and I bonded a bit with Xbox, while the four girls did their thing. Unlike Mary, they were apparently very strait-laced, a totally different experience. The two girls were both a couple of years younger and smaller than Mary and Andrea, and had at least ridden horses before, so the four of them went out on the horses, with the two younger and smaller girls taking turns riding with Mary and Andrea. They ended up at the Timbers, and although they suggested they could go swimming, Lori and Sharon were aghast at the thought of skinny dipping, so it didn't happen.

They stayed until after dinner that night, our last night, so despite that sex, and Mary, was on my mind virtually all the time now, we had no opportunity to play. That changed when Mary once again visited me late that night. One more time she awoke me, dressed this time, and taking my hand I recognized we were going to the barn, where Andrea was already waiting. This time I recognized her darker shadow, the barn not completely pitch black this time due to a slightly increased moon.

Andrea was sitting on a haystack, and although I couldn't tell initially in the dark, was already naked. Andrea had always been a third party to Mary's and my play, but this time, when Mary pulled off her nightie and I stripped off my boxers, Mary dropped to her knees in front of Andrea and leaned in. Even in the dark I could tell she was sucking on my sister's breast.