All Comments on 'Travel is the Greatest Aphrodisiac'

by Talleth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a miserable bunch of stories today

Butt plugs and Craig's List creampies to idiotic revenge plots. What is wrong with you people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So sad

The Burn the bitch lovers get so disappointed when none of their stories are here so they just make hate, stupid comments on the other stories.SAD SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"What should we do"?

Find a Doctor and get tested for every disease known to man. Then go to a pharmacy and get the morning after pill to prevent a pregnancy. Then get a divorce. What man wants to be married to that type of whore? Ugly story, more about stupidity than anything sexy or erotic.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice story

If you don't like stories like this then don't read them. Others do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-so sad

Isn't that what you swingers, hotwife, cuckolds do, when none of your stories are here? If the shoe fits, wear it. Sad, so sad. What's really sad is that guys like you actually think this is a good erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This writer

never entered a airport or he would know that a male security never, but never, takes a woman for searching. He always calls a female security. Based on that and that first she was his wife and later his lover, this is pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what's really sad

is this kind of stories dominate this category, day after day-really stupid stories

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Alrighty then, I stopped reading when you wrote as she was getting fucked by the agent, "Shes getting fucked pleasing her husband, for him" !st off the bitch wasnt getting fucked for her husband , Know why? She stuffed the butt plug in without his knowledge, knowing there would be a search. Shes done this before without her husband with. So shes just another cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Searching for Gold

I enjoyed the read; and I am surprised at the negative comments. If you don't like the story, give a valuable piece of advice on how the author can grow as a writer and story teller. The comments above sound ignorant and needlessly vicious, IMO.

I enjoyed the representation of fantasy in the airport. While there are facts that are "unlikely" or "innaccurate", the sex was erotic, and for someone who enjoys reading about threesomes and voyeuristic tendencies, it had me turned on. And out of all the places for the irregular sex fantasy story, I am pretty sure Literotica.com is the exact place to write it.

I like the relationship between the husband and wife. I actually wish I had a similar relationship where complete trust and openness is involved, encouraged, and allowed. The idea of having complete control on getting this security agent fired, or allowing his wife to be pleased is extremely sensual and fucking hot. The eye contact is brilliant! I would love to hear more in regards to emotional and internal eye conversations happening between the three people.

As for constructive criticism. I would love to know more back story on the characters. Help me feel more connected to one, or all three of them, from an internal level. Help me relate to what got them into the current situation. The scenes jumped quickly from conversation, to sex, to cumming; and I would love to hear more on the transition points and the dialogue necessary in real life for a situation like this. She was clearly in control from the beginning, with the permission of her husband; however, I would love to feel the power wane between the agent, husband, and wife. The agent would be in control at least for a short while, as TSA is no joke; at least until he realized he had a choice on his hands). I would love to hear his dilemma or understand the choice he faces between his job vs sex with a married couple, with felony results potentially.

Overall, really enjoyed it! Sex was very hot; and I wish I was the TSA agent. A solid, short, and erotic fantasy piece I was happy to have "fun" with as I read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-searching for gold

All right, I'll give this author some advice. "Don't write anymore" Most readers don't find this entertaining or erotic. Look at the score and comments. They do tell you something.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Travel is a true aphrodisiac

We treat our wives as non romantic but when opportunity arises we have to rethink as are we true?

In my friend's and my case our wives has to sit with a passenger in night bus journey which opened their inner feelings. And lead to kinky sex with us and also semi cucks for us. Once in a while becoming cuck is good.

celticladycelticladyalmost 7 years ago
Keep writing!

Unlike trolls who seem to misunderstand the "Loving Wives" catagory, I found your tale a quick & fun romp. Suspending the reality of TSA protocols, the story was interesting. I enjoyed both the verbal & nonverbal communication of a secure couple (eye contact conveys much) out to enjoy themselves. You quickly made your points of how well this couple knows & understands each other.

I look forward to more of your work, and confess wondering if (as you implied she travels for work & this is their local airport) Lyle might feature in another occasion with this couple. Not a request, per say... just curiosity

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oh my! The celticwhore called me a troll because I don't like swinging, sharing and whorewives. I'm hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the anonymous worm who SQUUEEEAAALLLLEEDDD: “If you don't like stories like this then don't read them. Others do.”

It is true that others like this story. Approximately one thousandth of one percent of the population does like cliché stories about cheap sluts, faggot husbands who can’t satisfy their wives, by authors who are incapable of understanding eroticism.

I like stories that are erotic; this wasn’t

I like stories that are romantic; this wasn’t

I like stories that involve couples I can respect; this doesn’t

I like authors who can create a compelling narrative; this one couldn’t

I like stories with well described sex; this wasn’t

I began this story hoping beyond hope that it would be a worthwhile story. I realized by the second paragraph EXACTLY where this was going because it was so much of a cliché. So, I did stop reading it. One has to at least START a story to discover how pathetic it truly is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous