All Comments on 'Unpredictable Amber'

by 6of6

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick

He finally made her a slut with kids in the bedroom how sick is this author. What if the kids got up. U call this a story. Beyond sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hummm.....

This story could have possibilities. There are lots of options here. Has Amber and Tom been together before? It kinda sounds like it. Hummmm...... Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoyed it. Five stars! Sally could be my wife. And I'd love to be Tom. Where are my Bill and Amber? How about Bob and Lynn? Meet you on Clinton Street during my walk? Or maybe at Market Basket again? One of my favorite fantasies is to be invited to be the third in a threesome.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Not for me

This is amiable enough as these stories go but I cannot see how anyone would want such a relationship. Leaves me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Husband is a fool it will be the start of her sneaking around to fuck the friend. The marriage and friendship will end

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 9 years ago
Wonderful

More, please!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot story

Welcome to Lit, and thanks for contributing.

This is a hot little fantasy, and it's interesting that it is based on a true story. The only part that really bothered me was that all of that action took place with two nine-year-olds in the next room. Now that would take some explaining!

I also can't help but wonder what Sally would think of this, but I'll leave that question to the Literotica morality police.

A solid four-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what kind of loser gives his wife away and gets nothing back?

In real life this stupid shit would end in divorce.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
very hot

great story, i fail to see why some of these comments say it'll end in divorce it's obvious that they dont have a loving trusting marriage. We have been doing this sort of thing for years on and off ,sometimes with couples so i get action as well but mainly with other guys as i love seeing my wife being pleasured,keep up the good work ,i thought it was a very hot read and i hope you get sally one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my love

of life tells me you need some help not with writing but with decision making get some help you sick fuck.

Silenus636Silenus636over 9 years ago
More!

Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction (and I can refer to my own stories, as well). Nice job! Perfect for a jumping off place, perhaps? Anxious to hear of Sally's reaction, and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to coordinate some....

...intimate time with Tom's wife.

This may be headed into sorry-land, but the getting there so far was well written.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
disappointing is too mild

What we have here is:

Tom just cheated on his wife,

Amber just cheated with her husband,

and

Bill just pimped out his wife as the kids sleep in the next room.

Meanwhile, there is a loyal, faithful, ultraconservative wife sitting at home without a clue as to where her husband is and what (who?) he is doing.

There will be no joy in Mudville tomorrow morning!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
p.s. the tags are wrong

a threesome is not a wife swap. The "other" wife has to know about, and participate in, the sexual activity for it to be a swap. In this case the 2nd wife does not know, did not approve of, and is not a party to the actions of the other cheating 3.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

As usual in LW, if a bitch having pictures made, then she is going to be a whore very soon.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods2 months ago

Had me Hard as a Rock.!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous