Vanessa's Awakening

Story Info
Curious woman learns from friends what sex is all about!
3.9k words
4.31
19.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This not the first story I have ever written but it was a first in many other ways. It is a story that is the lynch pin in a whole new world I created out of boredom and the need to heal mentally. All persons in this work are 18 or over and are consenting adults. Enjoy and let me know what you think dear reader. These characters and more will be coming back.

*

Vanessa's Awakening

The meek girl pushing the return cart through the fiction section of the library blew a strand of long curly auburn hair out of her eyes as she returned a Clive Cussler novel to its rightful place on the shelf.

Vanessa longingly caressed the spine of the novel as she thought of the hero Dirk Pit and his adventures as he saves the day and wins the love of a smart heroine through surprising whit and smarts rather than brute strength. She was just a week into official adulthood and other then a new high school diploma and a move in date into her local University's freshman dorms that fall, she had nothing really to show for it. Along with college she could now vote, smoke if she wanted and have sex!

"What is sex she thought?"

The young woman was a walking Hermione Granger in flesh. Except, instead of the thin waif we see in the books and on film, Vanessa at 5'2'' has a very curvy body under her baggy clothes. She is geeky, not very social and clumsy in a sweet seductive kind of way. Her glasses accent her pale green eyes and her face has a light layer of freckles across her cheeks. Vanessa deeply loved everything Harry Potter and fantasy related. If her best friend Chrissy didn't drag her out of her books to see the sun once in a while Vanessa would never leave her house.

Vanessa wanted to be touched emotionally and physically by anyone like her heroes she loved in her books. She didn't see that she deserved such attention. Chrissy sometimes scared her with her escapades with jocks and bad boys who never treated her right.

Vanessa never saw what Chrissy liked about that sort of thing but there was a family among many that when they came to the library Vanessa felt herself drawn to them

The Newman's were a mid 30's couple who had young kids who were very active at the library. Gavin the dad was average height with dark short hair and a salt and pepper beard that he kept trim and a dad bod that she found attractive in a cuddly bear sort of way.

Gavin always asked her what she was reading currently and she loved how his blue eyes gleamed when he told her about a new book series he loved. Their kids were lovers of books too and loved being around her at summer events like, what she was getting ready to lead in a half hour or so for her summer reading of Dr. Suess's "Green Eggs and Ham."

Vanessa loved the Newmans so much but what first drew her to them was Gavin's wife Cassidy. Cassidy was Vanessa's exact height and had long dark brown hair, a voluptuous figure and glasses that show off her piercing brown eyes. Cassidy glowed in Vanessa's eyes and was everything she wanted to be as a woman; fierce, confident, in control, smart and full of love for her husband and children.

Vanessa looked up after she placed the last returned book on the shelf and saw Cassidy and her kids come in early for her event. Cassidy waved at Vanessa and she excitedly waved back as she rolled the cart back to its proper place.

The kids gave Vanessa a hug and went over to the new children's release section while Cassidy hugged Vanessa and looked into her green eyes and saw something was wrong.

Vanessa shared her theory about how JK Rowling made a mistake having Hermione marry Ron when she started to tear up as she says how inexperienced she is with relationships and all things sex.

Whatever else she was saying was drowned out in a small sob. Vanessa was so embarrassed to be this emotional and open in front of her friend that she excused herself and all but ran into the women's room.

Cassidy seeing her kids were occupied, followed Vanessa into the restroom. She found her in the handicap stall on the far end of the empty bathroom. Cassidy locked the door and joined Vanessa in the stall where she found her crying softly.

"Why are you crying?" Cassidy asked as she reached out and held her hand. pulling her up to standing in front of her as she uses her other hand to wipe away the tears from her eyes.

"Are you embarrassed because you are not experienced and shy?"

Vanessa stands up, blushes deeply and timidly says, "yes."

"Vanessa, there is no reason to be embarrassed. It is way better to have a few close friends than a bunch of trash friends. Book friends are as good if not better than real friends. And as far as how girls get boys, well my dear you have all the needed parts to do that. You are beautiful, smart and desirable. Anyone would want you! Gavin and I are very fond of you and we see your potential in you as a woman, a success in life and... as a lover."

With this last statement Vanessa stammers, "what do you mean lover?"

Cassidy looks Vanessa in the eyes, takes her hand down to her cheek, pulls her chin up and kisses Vanessa with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Cassidy holds the light kiss enough that Vanessa relaxes into it. Cassidy leans back and looks at her saying, "Would you like more?"

Vanessa nods her head and Cassidy tells her to come to our house tonight around 6pm. She gives her another deep passionate kiss and holds her close. The soft knocking on the locked door breaks them apart as each quietly leave the restroom separately so as not to draw attention to the other.

Vanessa's reading goes off well and for the remainder of her shift all of her thoughts are about what will possibly happen tonight. The butterflies in her tummy churn and she carries a big smile on her face as she leaves the library a few hours later.

At 6pm Vanessa parks in the street in front of the Newman's modest townhome. Gavin greets her at the door with a hug and tells her he loves the new sci fi series she recommended to him.

Cassidy offers Vanessa a can of coke and the three of them sit on the sectional for what feels like hours but was only a half hour or so until the sun went down outside. Gavin puts his arm around Cassidy's shoulder as Cassidy lays her head on his broad shoulder.

"Vanessa," Cassidy says as she looks at her in a stern but loving way. "I spoke with Gavin about what we discussed."

Vanessa's cheeks turn a shade of deep pink as she looks at Gavin, while Cassidy is speaking and sees nothing but love emanating from both of them.

"We both agreed we are going to show you what it means to love someone physically. You always have a say in what happens here tonight. This will not be "fucking' and in no way will you be treated like trash. You have an option of either of us or both. You are the one in control. No matter what happens we will always love and respect you. That will never change."

Vanessa stammers slightly looking down and says. "I really liked kissing you but I have always wanted to kiss Gavin too! Would that be ok?"

"Of course dear," Cassidy says sweetly. "Let's head upstairs to our bedroom and see where things take us."

Gavin could feel his cock strain against his shorts as he followed both ladies upstairs. Gavin was so focused on their full round behinds that he tripped going up the stairs, both ladies looked back at him and Gavin motioned them up and kept going. Vanessa smiled and wiggled her rear a bit as they went, holding Cassidy's hand. Entering the large bedroom. Cassidy leads Vanessa over to a love seat where Gavin and Cassidy sit on either side of Vanessa.

"Are you sure about this Vanessa?" Cassidy asks her. Vanessa nods slowly as she looks back and forth between Gavin and Cassidy.

Gavin is wearing khaki shorts that accent his strong legs and his short sleeve polo shirt has all 3 buttons open that show off his firm hairy chest. Vanessa could just catch the smell of his Old Spice body soap that she really liked. Cassidy is wearing shorts as well, that accent her well rounded hips with a sleeveless blue blouse and sports bra underneath that barely contain her large 42DD chest. Vanessa is unsure what to do next. She feels slightly overdressed in her light yellow summer dress and sandals.

Gavin stares into her bright green eyes with his blue ones and nuzzles her nose playfully as he leans in to kiss her open mouth. Vanessa is surprised how different a man's kiss is to a woman's. The gentle force of a man's lips and beard against her soft face. Vanessa lightly moves her tongue around his as if they are playing tag in each other's mouths. Cassidy meanwhile rubs Vanessa's back and caresses her sides as she kisses her neck.

Confronted from both sides Vanessa is almost overwhelmed in emotion and feelings. Vanessa feels a stirring in her tummy like when Cassidy kisses her ear or Gavin holds her thigh and then and there Vanessa learned about her erogenous zones.

Gavin breaks away from their kissing and asks, "are you ready for more?"

Vanessa nods weakly. "I'm ready. What is next?"

Cassidy whispers breathily in Vanessa's ear between nibbling, "if it is alright with you, your dress and bra are kind of in the way. May I remove them?"

Vanessa lifts her arms as Cassidy pulls off her sun dress and then unclasps her bra and sets them on the floor. Cassidy traces her hands up Vanessa's sides on her bare skin and Vanessa lets out a small shutter and moans, instantly blushing crimson.

Cassidy tells her, "There is no need to be embarrassed, let out whatever noises you want. These walls are soundproof out of necessity for that very reason."

Cassidy smiles and goes back to lightly kissing up Vanessa's back and neck. Gavin looks upon the young girl's full and heavy 42DD breasts and is pleased to see a forest of light freckles that match the ones on her face covering her cleavage. Her very erect nipples stand out like hard dark pink pencil erasers in the darker engorged area of her areolas.

Vanessa continues to shift around and moan and then takes a large breath as Gavin takes most of her left breast into his mouth as he sucks and swirls the nipple with his tongue.

"Isn't his mouth wonderful? You will love what he can do with it," Cassidy whisper's into Vanessa's ear as she pulls back on Vanessa's lose ponytail and lightly bites her ear.

Vanessa leans toward Gavin as he takes her other breast into his mouth and allows his hand to wander down over her very wet flowered panties. Vanessa is glowing in the adoration Gavin is worshipping upon her and beginning to understand the power of light touches and kissing.

Cassidy quietly removes her own clothes, Gavin sees this and pushes Vanessa back against Cassidy where Vanessa is shocked to feel Cassidy's own ample chest meeting the bare skin of her back.

Vanessa in shock pulls away but Cassidy pulls her back and say's, "relax."

"Enjoy what Gavin is doing to you. Relax into me."

Vanessa can feel Cassidy's chest along her back and her erect nipples move across her shoulder blades as Cassidy takes over kneading the young girl's breasts. Gavin sits back to watch the two women learn about each other. Cassidy takes Vanessa's hand and leads her to the king size bed. Gavin watches as both women remove their glasses and Cassidy in two quick moves removes their panties and lays the girl on her back on the bed, easing her trembling legs apart.

Cassidy sees a trimmed landing strip and looks up at Vanessa with a wicked smile as she opens her mouth and french kisses Vanessa's sex. Vanessa is shaking all over. Cassidy presses in a little harder and licks her up and down her small very wet slit. Vanessa lets out a little yelp and tries to hold in a small scream.

She says, "something is happening in my pussy," between breaths.

Gavin looks over at her from the love seat, stroking his very hard 6" cock and says, "it's your body building up to an orgasm baby, relax and enjoy it. Do what feels natural to you."

Vanessa just then grabs her full ample breasts as she squeezes them, turning her head back and forth, her hair a complete mess about the pillow. She pinches her nipples and feels an electric surge move down her body to her very hard clit. At that moment Cassidy sucks down hard on it.

Cassidy inserts a finger into her slit and tickles her g spot. Vanessa's pussy explodes and squirts into Cassidy's drenched face as Vanessa screams with her very first orgasm, shaking and stuttering in an incoherent babble.

Cassidy looks up at Vanessa and tells her how proud and happy she is for her. Vanessa's pussy juices cover her face. Cassidy licks up and cleans Vanessa with her mouth. Vanessa is smiling ear to ear with a very satisfied look on her face.

Vanessa looks at both Gavin and Cassidy and says, "whats next?"

Cassidy looks back at Gavin and smiles her wicked little smile feeling very proud and very much aroused as she wiggles her ass in his direction. Gavin joins the girls on the bed and motions for Cassidy and Vanessa to come towards him on their hands and knees.

Cassidy knows what Gavin wants from their new charge and whispers to Vanessa, "follow my lead" taking Gavin's hard cock in her hand and slowly stroking him while kissing and licking the head of his cock.

Drawn to his cock like a bug to a zapper, Vanessa reaches out and touches it, marveling how soft yet firm it is as some pre-cum leaks from the head. Cassidy wipes it with her finger and places it against Vanessa's lips. The taste of the pre-cum awakens something ancient yet primal in Vanessa.

At Cassidy's urging, Vanessa timidly licks and sucks on the head of his cock. Gavin sighs as Vanessa slowly takes him into her mouth. Holding his shaft at the base, she moves up and down and within half a dozen strokes had his whole cock in her throat without any gag reflex at all. Cassidy and Gavin both smiled at each other at what a natural Vanessa is with a cock. Feeling his balls building to a climax from the young vixen's care, Gavin pulls out of her mouth and kisses her. Placing a finger on her lips and guiding Vanessa between Cassidy's legs.

Cassidy willingly opens herself to Vanessa. Never seeing another woman's pussy before besides her own is a shock to her. Vanessa could smell Cassidy's hot warm sweet sex as she came closer to it. Hers looked like her own but different. Cassidy has shaved all her hair away showing a completely bald sex with a large slit, thick meaty wet lips and a clit that was very hard and covered with a tent like hood that stood out nearly blood red and very much aroused.

Vanessa all the sudden, despite all she had been through between the three of them, felt shy.

Cassidy seeing the look on her face said, "You will do fine! If you go down on me like anyway close to the intensity you sucked on Gavin's cock. You will have no problems having your way with your first woman."

Vanessa, cheered up by Cassidy's faith in her, opened her mouth wide and kissed Cassidy's sex. Cassidy answered Vanessa's mouth with her own low slow moan as Vanessa sucked and licked each spot Cassidy did on her. Cassidy had a muskier taste to her pussy but like Gavin's semen, Vanessa couldn't get enough of it.

As Vanessa hungrily ate out his wife, Gavin crawled between Vanessa's spread thighs, wiggling in the air and feasted on Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa in turn mirrored what Gavin did to her on Cassidy. Gavin was three fingers deep into Vanessa as he licked and flicked her hard clit with his tongue as he slowly sawed into her with two of his fingers. Getting it ready for what was to come. Vanessa has three fingers in Cassidy, as she sucked hard on Cassidy's clit.

Soon both women were thrusting their sexes into the other's mouth's and both scream as they orgasm together, Vanessa and Gavin both become flushed with love juices. Gavin crawls up between Vanessa and Cassidy and the three of them lie there and caress each other's bodies. Gavin kisses each of them and spends a little more time on his new kitten.

Vanessa is flush with excitement but as soon as the two bodies near her envelop her the three soon cuddle closer and doze off from their adventures. A satisfied smile on each of their faces.

Vanessa stirs an hour or so later and wakes Gavin and Cassidy. Gavin hugs Vanessa tighter to him, pressing his body against her and she gives him a shy satisfied smile.

Cassidy, asks her, "how are you feeling?"

"A little overwhelmed but not bad really...just kinda wow," Cassidy and Gavin smile proudly.

Gavin tells Vanessa, "well you have done absolutely fantastic, you should be proud of yourself. We are vert proud of you!" Vanessa's face flushes bright red and Gavin asks her, "do you mind if we play some more?"

A stunned look comes across her face and she says, "Really, yeah if you like! There is more?"

Cassidy looks on casually touching herself, as Gavin starts to kiss Vanessa and touch her body all over. Gavin pulls away briefly and tells her, "don't be afraid, touch me anywhere as much as you want."

As Gavin continues caressing her flesh and loving on her breasts, Vanessa's hands wander over Gavin's body, enjoying the difference between a woman's and man's. She can feel the taught muscles he has and she starts gripping him tighter, as he finds all of her erogenous areas with his hands and mouth. He positions himself on top of her. Vanessa is slightly startled, but slowly he kisses her and holds her tenderly and closely.

Cassidy watches her lovers explore each other. She loves watching Gavin help someone find themselves and the pleasures that one's own body can release. Vanessa is so naturally receptive and welcoming to each of Gavin's talents and she is glowing under his care.

Cassidy says to herself, "I know he wants to slide his hardening cock into her tight pussy and he hopes she will let him soon! I know she will crave him as much as I always have. Vanessa has chosen a great lover for her first time."

Gavin kisses and caresses Vanessa all over. He has a goal and he knows with each touch he is making his way there. Vanessa loves how Gavin handles her body. His strong rough hands move with ease over her body. His nails caress her ticklish sides and his finger tips entwine her nipple here or run along her sensitive pussy lips there. Getting closer yet never nearing her hard clit which aches to be touched.

Gavin's tongue does things Vanessa never knew possible, biting her pussy lips and going down below her taint and swirling in her puckered rectum as he fingers her again with two fingers, going close but never going past her virgin barrier. By this time Gavin's cock swells anew.

Gavin keeps Vanessa just on the edge of no return. Vanessa looks up as the absence of attention to her pussy caused her to let out a whimper in frustration. A mean and pitiful look crosses her face until she sees Gavin come up kneeling between her spread legs, his hard 6" cock straining in his hand.

"So, You know from all of your fantasy romance books what happens next?"

"Yes, " Vanessa says softly as she squirms and nods. The aching void in her pussy that somehow must be filled was calling to her.

"Do you trust me?" Gavin asks.

Cassidy tells Vanessa, " Trust Gavin, he has done this many times before. He is about to open your whole world to a place you have only now dreamed of before."

Vanessa nods her head firmly, "Please make love to me! I am aching all over."

Cassidy watches as Gavin takes his time with Vanessa and she falls more in love with him by the minute. Now this nubile innocent goddess is being welcomed to womanhood by his caring guidance, it's a beautiful thing.

This girl will always know this is what making love should be like (being worshiped from top to bottom). Gavin takes his time easing into Vanessa slowly. Vanessa was so wet that when her hymen broke, Vanessa hardly noticed the pain but her whole body was enraptured with pleasure.

12