Vanessa's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy ideally caresses herself and enjoys watching her man make love to their new friend. Gavin never stops kissing her and touching her as he slowly slides his very hard cock in and out of her very tight pussy. Gavin varies the rhythm and pushes into her harder to let her know her pussy can handle roughness as well as soft and slow.

Gavin pulls out and has Vanessa get on her hands and knees and slides in her pussy from behind so she can find out how a big hard cock can feel in other positions. Gavin mildly pounds her pussy, not wanting to rough her up too much the first time. As he slides in and out of her he plays with her hanging 42DD breasts and reaches under her to flick her hard clit. Vanessa starts to scream and shake but Gavin's strong arms hold her and she cums hard. Much harder than the first time, tears are running down her face as she just keeps cumming.

Gavin's face is one that he can't hold much longer, but knows he can't release into Vanessa (even though he really wants to). So Cassidy assumes the same position beside Vanessa and Gavin pulls out from her and tells her to lay down and then slams into Cassidy. With in a few pumps Cassidy and Gavin both scream in the pleasure of sweet release. His hot seed fills Cassidy and Cassidy clenches around Gavin. Both collapse and tremble on each side of Vanessa. Cassidy, Gavin and Vanessa all hold each other in a tight embrace.

Vanessa is overwhelmed by the whole experience. She apologies for the tears.

Cassidy explains to her, "that it is not uncommon, especially when you're first beginning but when you cum as hard as you did that really is not a surprise."

"Did it hurt," Gavin asks?

Vanessa replies, "not much; you were very gentle and I had so many emotions at once. Just wow! That is the best way I can describe it,"

Vanessa has tears in her eyes again and was laughing a bit as she hugged and kissed Gavin and Cassidy in thanks for what they taught her.

Cassidy said, "I told you so, that you would be a great!"

The End

12