Very Close Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Max objected to Larry manhandling his pretty wife he certainly didn’t say anything about it. In fact, as Rebecca and Larry passionately kissed, Max’s eyes continuously flicked over to where Jill sat in her bra and panties, arms still awkwardly crossed in front of her.

As the thirty seconds wound up, Larry dropped one hand to Rebecca’s ass, giving her nicely toned buttock a firm squeeze as they broke off their kiss. “You’re wife is a great kisser,” Larry told his friend as he returned to his seat for his own turn. Rebecca didn’t return the complement.

Larry’s card was a three of diamonds, meaning he took a big gulp of his wine and play moved straight onto Larry’s fake wife Jill. Jill drew a queen of clubs. She knew a royal was bad but couldn’t quite remember what the queen meant.

“Titty squeeze! Max you lucky bastard.” whooped Larry as Jill’s eyes went wide in surprise.

“Looks like I’m already at second base,” Max said to Jill with a smile as he moved around behind her seat, resting a hand on her shoulder to indicate that she should remain sitting down for this. Max had been looking forward to this since the moment he’d laid eyes on Larry’s new wife.

Leaning over the back of her chair he slid his hands down from her shoulders as the thirty-second timer started. Max ran his fingers down along the straps of Jill’s bra till he reached the cups that covered her ample double D’s. As his hands slid down over Jill’s big tits his finger splayed outwards, his hands covering as large a surface as he could before he gave the big mounds a squeeze, his fingers sinking into the material of her bra as he compressed her boobs in his palms. “Oh wow these are nice Jill!” he murmured as he gave them a squeeze, his eager hands beginning to knead the firm flesh through her the cotton material of her plain white bra.

Max kneaded and groped at Jill’s big tits, pushing the large orbs inwards against each other, the ample flesh jutting upwards into a deep cleavage as her tits squashed together between his hands. He ran his fingers over her nipples, but the material of her brassiere was took thick to get a good feel of them so he returned to fill his palms with her hooters, squeezing and mauling to his hearts content.

“Time’s up,” said Rebecca, who had been keeping a close eye on the timer. “Enjoy that honey?” she remarked to Max, a touch of jealousy in her tone.

Max ignored his wife’s comment, instead reaching for a card of his own. He got the six of hearts, and Rebecca took off his shoes and socks. Rebecca’s card followed, the ten of diamonds. The tall blonde stood up and allowed her husband to take off her dress.

“Oh wow!” groaned Larry in approval as Max unveiled his lovely wife’s lingerie clad body. Like Jill, Rebecca was in perfect shape, with curves in all the right places. Her underwear was a spectacular pair of matching black lace panties and bra, along with a black garter belt from which Larry had unhooked her stockings earlier. Rebecca’s tits were an ample C cup, not as big as Jill’s, but perfectly rounded and high up her chest. Larry couldn’t help but wonder if they were real or artificial. Hopefully he would get a chance to handle them later on and decide for sure, the queen of spades was his last chance at that seeing has Max had already drawn the club.

“Your turn honey,” Jill said to Larry, for some reason she was a little irked at the way he was staring at Rebecca as she sat back down in her underwear. Rebecca obviously decided that her unclipped garter belt wasn’t doing her much good, because she took it off and added to the growing pile of clothes in the corner of the lounge.

Larry drew the five of clubs, Rebecca was to take off his pants this time and would leave him with only one piece of clothing left. Rebecca squatted down in front of Larry as he stood up, it was quite a turn on for Larry to look down at the beautiful lingerie clad blonde. She reached up and unbuckled his belt, tugging down his pants and revealing an unflattering pair of white y-fronts. As Rebecca leant down to help him step out of his trouser-legs, Larry dropped a hand onto the back of her head and at the same time did a pelvic thrust, pushing the bulge of his crotch into Rebecca’s surprised face.

Rebecca gave a yelp of astonishment and stumbled back as Max and Larry laughed at her misfortune. The busty blonde muttered under her breath as she returned to her seat.

Jill drew the three of spades next, much to her relief. Left in only her underwear she was pleased to get a drink card rather than another stripping card. Although the wine was definitely making her feel quite light headed. Max got the four of hearts and joined Jill in her drink, and then Rebecca drew a royal. The king of diamonds, meaning her husband would get to repay her for the earlier lower body grope.

Larry watched rather jealously as Max had a chance to knead and squeeze his wife’s ultra-firm ass through her sexy black panties, Larry very much wished he could swap places with his old friend. Max gave her ass a thorough going over and then gave her panty-clad mound a rub before the time limit ran up. Once they were done Larry turned over the next card in the pack, an eight of diamonds. Larry was about to lose his last piece of clothing as well as losing the game.

“Bad luck buddy!” Max laughed.

Larry smiled good-naturedly and stood up, stepping in front of Jill who would be the one removing the last of his clothing. With Larry standing in front of where she sat, Jill’s eye level was directly in line with Larry’s crotch, his penis in an obvious state of erection. Jill reached for the band of his underwear and with some reluctance tugged them off, his familiar hard cock springing out, inches from her face. Jill’s stomach fluttered at the sight of his cock, she couldn’t believe she had been so intimate with this horrible little crook. Fortunately Larry didn’t pull the pelvic thrust stunt on her, letting her pull his underwear down unmolested.

Jill let out an audible sigh of relief as she drew the ace of diamond next, a free turn. Max was up next and got the ten of clubs, meaning Jill would be removing his shirt. They both stood up for this, Jill unable to help herself from stroking her hands across Max’s strong, lightly haired chest as she pushed off his shirt.

Larry finally hit the jackpot with Rebecca’s next card, a six of spades. He would be removing her bra and displaying the first pair of naked breasts of the evening. He almost ran over to Rebecca, hurriedly reaching behind her back for the clasp of her bra, but not finding anything.

“It clasps in the front,” Rebecca said with a sigh as Larry fumbled uselessly at the back of her bra.

“Oh, right,” Larry blushed a little as he moved back around the front of her, reaching up with both his hands towards Rebecca’s large, bra-covered tits. His hands got nowhere near the clasp in the middle of her cleavage, instead he greedily cupped and squeezed Rebecca’s tits, letting the firm, and round melons fill his palms as he started to knead the lovely globes.

“Want me to do it for you?” Rebecca snapped impatiently, wincing slightly at his crude groping.

“Sorry, just looking for the catch,” Larry lamely covered as he released her boobs and reached for the clasp in between her breasts. The naked accountant unhooked the catch and pushed her bra off her tits, rubbing his palms eagerly over the now bare melons as he pushed away the piece of lingerie. Unable to help himself, Larry rubbed his thumbs across Rebecca’s exposed nipples and gave the large globes a squeeze before she pulled away and slipped the rest of the bra off by herself. Larry’s uncovered cock was bobbing between them as he moved back to his chair.

He was up next, and turned over a card, getting the six of diamonds. This would normally be another strip card, but because he was already naked Max instructed him to take another drink. Jill’s turn revealed the ten of hearts, she was about to join Rebecca in toplessness.

“My lucky day,” grinned Larry, he was to remove Jill’s bra as well. Jill’s simpler bra hooked at the back, but Larry’s hands were no less busy as he detached it, his hands sliding around as he unclipped it and giving Jill’s heavy tits a thorough groping as he pushed away the lingerie. The whole time he was also rubbing his hard cock against her lower back, leaving a small trail of slimy precum.

Max drew the jack of clubs and was rewarded with a kiss from Jill. The older accountant eagerly pulled the topless brunette against him as their lips met, her hard nipples pressing into his own bare chest. Jill moaned softly as Max’s tongue gently slipped into her mouth, he was a lot less rough than Larry and she actually enjoyed the kiss. Max’s hands also remained above her waist, although she did feel a rather solid bulge pressed against her.

The game moving quite rapidly, Rebecca drew her next card. “Nine of spades,” she announced, time for her to lose the last of her clothing as well. Rebecca turned her back towards where Larry and Jill sat, moving in front of Max who reached up, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her panties and peeling them down over her curvy hips.

Both Larry and Jill’s eyes were fixed to Rebecca’s perfectly rounded ass as it was uncovered, her buttocks looked firm and well toned, the flesh flawlessly smooth. Rebecca kicked her underwear away as it reached her ankles and then stepped back to her seat, Larry and Jill only get a very brief flash of her shaven pubic mound.

“Just you and me left,” Max said to Jill with a grin. Jill was down to just her panties while Max still had both his trousers and underwear to go.

Larry turned the next card, the ace of clubs, a free turn. Jill was shaking slightly as she drew, getting the two of diamonds. A drink. Once Jill had swallowed the last of her wine and let Larry refill the glass Rebecca picked up a card. “Queen!” she said.

Larry’s heart raced. “Please say spades,” he said aloud, although he had already had a nice turn with Rebecca’s tits he definitely wanted more.

“Sorry, it’s hearts,” Rebecca said, flashing Larry a smug look. Max would be the one feeling up her bare breasts. Her husband grinned at this, turning in his seat towards his wife and reaching out with both hands, cupping her full, firm tits. Rebecca gasped as Max started to squeeze and knead her big tits, rubbing his hands all over their surface. He then started to jiggle Rebecca’s big tits, both Larry and Jill locking their gaze onto the mind-boggling sight of Rebecca’s bouncing boobies.

After Max’s thirty seconds were up it was back to Larry who drew a jack of hearts.

“Aw, that’s sweet, let’s see you two lovebirds kiss,” said Rebecca with subtle sarcasm, Larry had been drooling over her all night and hardly paying any attention to his new wife.

Larry took the topless FBI agent in his arms and planted a hungry kiss on her lips, his tongue driving lustfully into her mouth. The game had got Larry quite worked up and his bare erection jutted into Jill’s flat stomach as he kissed her greedily. Larry moaned into the attractive brunette’s mouth, pulling her tighter into him and enjoying the sensation of her huge breasts squashed up against his chest.

When they finally broke off breathlessly, Jill sat back down, reaching for her next card and getting the seven of clubs. Max whooped happily at this, Jill was not sure if he was excited about winning the game or getting to remove her panties.

“Well done Max,” Larry congratulated his friend.

“We’re all done?” Jill asked.

“Almost,” Max smiled as he pulled Jill to her feet, determined to strip off the last of her clothing before the game officially ended. He dropped to one knee in front of Jill, leaning in to plant a soft, tender kiss on her bare hip before he reached up and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties. Max then slowly peeled the last of her clothing down, revealing her dark haired pussy. “Beautiful,” he breathed softly as he helped the now naked brunette step out of her panties.

“Congratulations honey,” Rebecca said with a somewhat forced smile.

“So what now?” Larry asked eagerly. “What’s your prize?”

“Well, the winner of Risqué get to pick his prize,” Max replied cryptically. He then turned towards where Jill had just sat back down. “And I choose Jill.”

Both Jill and Rebecca seemed to stiffen slightly. “Can I speak to you in private a moment honey,” Rebecca said dangerously to her husband.

“Of course darling,” Max said, heading off towards the kitchen.

Larry watched Rebecca’s beautiful, bare ass sway as the couple headed off to speak privately.

“You’re not going to make me go through with this are you?” Jill asked the man she and the FBI were supposedly protecting.

Larry distractedly tore his gaze away from where he was getting a great view of Rebecca standing naked in the kitchen in all her glory. “Are you kidding? I’ve been trying to get my hands on that hot blonde bitch for years,” Larry replied, the hard cock between his legs twitching slightly. “Max and Rebecca are swingers but because I’ve never been married or had a hot girlfriend I’ve never had the chance to indulge in Rebecca’s fantastic goodies. I’m not about to let the opportunity slip away, I might never get another chance at that ass,” he added, looking back towards Rebecca’s beautifully rounded posterior.

Jill sighed and slumped back in her chair in defeat.

Larry was busy watching Max and Rebecca in the kitchen, they seemed to be having a rather heated conversation, and Rebecca didn’t look too happy. Larry was pretty sure it wasn’t so much that Max was intending to sleep with another woman, but rather that she’d be obliged to entertain Larry whilst Max had his way with Jill.

Jill drank most of the wine from the glass in front of her to try and settle her nerves, and moments later Max and Rebecca returned.

Max, still wearing his pants, the only person in the room who wasn’t naked, took Jill by the hand and led her off towards the bedroom, leaving Larry and Rebecca alone.

“So…” Rebecca sighed after a moment of awkward silence.

That seemed to snap Larry out of the daze he had gone into when Max and Jill had left him alone in the lounge with the lovely blonde.

“I’m pleased we finally got around to getting together,” Larry started to say, trying to suppress the urge to pounce on Rebecca.

Rebecca rolled her eyes impatiently. “Look, we both know I hate your guts, but apparently Max cares more about getting his hands on that big titted whore you call a wife than he does about my feelings. So yes, I’ll let you fuck me. But only because Max has promised me a new Mercedes.”

Larry was a little taken aback by her bluntness, but the words ‘I’ll let you fuck me’ echoed in his head. “You know, you can be a real bitch sometimes Rebecca,” he told her.

“Let’s just get this over and done with,” she replied in irritation.

“Fine by me,” Larry said, standing up. In truth is didn’t actually like this woman, he’d just lusted after her for years, since she and Max had first got married. The fact that she and Max had swung with so many people but not Larry just made him even more frustrated and made his desire to have her even stronger. But she was still a conceited bitch so if she didn’t want any chitchat then that was fine by him.

Larry stood directly in front of the still seated woman, taking hold of his erect cock in one hand and pointing it directly at Rebecca’s face. “How about you warm me up a little?” Larry suggested, moving a little closer, the tip of his penis only an inch or two away from Rebecca’s lips.

Rebecca sneered slightly as she looked down at his rock hard cock. “You don’t look like you need much warming up to me.”

“Just suck it!” snapped Larry in exasperation.

“Yes, sir,” Rebecca sarcastically replied, she leant forward, closing the gap and parting her lips, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Larry let out a long, deep groan of satisfaction as Rebecca sucked his hard cock into her mouth. The game of Risqué had got him extremely turned on and it felt incredibly good to have his cock bathed in the wetness of Rebecca’s sucking mouth.

Larry looked down as Rebecca moved her mouth further down on his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she started to suck forcefully on the hard, fleshy rod. Larry had dreamt of this sight many times and his cock trembled as he finally got to see it for real. His cock in Max’s wife’s mouth.

“Oh yeah, suck it you bitch!” groaned Larry as Rebecca started to bob her head over his cock, the lounge filling with the slurping sounds of her spectacular blowjob. Larry dropped a hand down and started to play with one of Rebecca’s big tits as she blew him. Rebecca was taking long, deep sucks now, sliding her lips right down the full length of Larry’s shaft, before retreating all the way back to the tip. Her tongue was also doing wondrous things inside her mouth as she sucked him. As much as he’d enjoyed Jill’s inexperienced blowjobs recently, it was great to be sucked by an expert.

“Can you deepthroat?” Larry asked as he tugged on Rebecca’s hard nipple.

“Mmm hmmpf!” Rebecca nodded slightly around Larry’s cock.

Larry grinned eagerly, releasing Rebecca’s breast and moving both hands to the top of her head, grabbing a handful of her soft blonde hair. The balding accountant now took over the pace of Rebecca’s sucks, pulling her head down towards his crotch as he thrust with his hips to meet her bobbing head and force more of his length into her mouth. When Larry hit the back of her mouth he let out a deep moan, yanking down on her head harder and pushing his cock right into her throat.

The blonde’s throat constricted around the head of his cock squeezing him, he leant back and let out a loud moan of appreciation of her oral talents. Larry then tightened his grip of Rebecca’s head and started to really go to town, fucking her mouth for all he was worth, the beautiful blonde deepthroating him with almost no effort.

“God! You’re a good little cocksucker!” grunted Larry, vigorous and repeatedly ramming his cock down Rebecca’s throat. If she had a smart reply up her sleeve, she was far too busy to speak it. “What’s the matter?” laughed Larry, “Don’t want to speak with your mouth full?” Taunting her while he used her was making the experience even sweeter than it otherwise would have been.

Larry’s balls were slapping into Rebecca’s chin as he face fucked her, and they were churning with lust. The horny accountant knew that he would not last much longer in the blonde’s sweet throat if he kept up this pace so he finally drew out.

Rebecca coughed and took a deep breath, regaining her composure at the withdrawal of his cock. “What’s the matter? Worried you’d shoot off too quickly?” she eventually managed to say.

“Didn’t want to choke you,” Larry replied.

Rebecca laughed at that. “You’re not man enough,” she spat back, her eyes darting towards his erection.

Larry’s jaw clenched in anger at her comeback, he was almost tempting to shove his cock back into her mouth to shut her up, but she was right, he probably would shoot off.

“Get up,” said Larry, pulling her to her feet by the wrist. Larry then bent her over the coffee table, so that her hands were braced on the far side and she had one knee up on the edge, ready to be taken from behind, doggy style, very appropriate for a bitch, Larry thought as he stepped behind her. Larry could hear the grunts and moans of Jill and Max coming from the bedroom as he ran a hand over the smooth expanse of Rebecca’s tight ass. Jill was obviously appreciating Max’s experienced attentions despite the fact she was supposed to be a muff diver.

“I’m gonna enjoy this,” Larry told Rebecca, giving her ass a hard slap. Her buttock was amazingly toned, barely jiggling at all as he spanked her a couple more times.