Very Close Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,739 Followers

“Thank God you woke up,” gasped Jill, “now get me out of these things.” She shifted in her seat, tugging at where the handcuffs restrained her wrists. The motion caused her big tits to jiggle, a sight not lost on Agent Hanson as her partner moved forward.


Hanson got the key from his pocket as he moved behind Jill. As he unlocked her cuffs there was an alarming beep from the briefcase bomb.

“What was that?” Jill said worriedly, rubbing her freed wrists.

Hanson frowned and moved over to the briefcase, rolling Leatherbarrow’s unconscious body off it. His eyes widened as he saw a digital timer counting down. “Oh shit!”

“What is it?” Jill said as she moved beside him, not bothering to fix her half open bra. “Oh shit!” she repeated as she saw the countdown, 33 seconds to go.

“Do you know anything about bombs?” Hanson said as he anxiously watched the counter tick down. 30 seconds. They didn’t have enough time to flee.

“A little,” she replied. Jill grabbed the knife she had used against Leatherbarrow’s goon and used it to pry the casing off from beside the timer. There were two wires feeding out from the timer. A black wire and a red wire.

23 seconds left. “Which wire?” Hanson asked as he crouched down beside Jill.

“I don’t know,” the almost topless FBI agent admitted, the knife shaking as she moved it above the two wires.

Jill moved the knife to the red wire as the timer reached 20 seconds. She shook her head and moved it to the black wire. 18 seconds. Jill moved back again.

Hanson licked his lips, watching Jill’s uncovered right breast sway as she shifted between the two wires, the naked melon looked so big and round, topped by a mouthwatering erect nipple. Hanson no longer watched the timer tick down, his attention focused instead on his partners right tit. 14 seconds.

Hanson’s hand seemed to have a mind of it’s own as he reached up and cupped Jill’s bare breast, squeezing the incredibly firm orb in his palm, damn she felt good. Her nipple jutted hard into the center of his palm as he jiggled her boob slightly, his fingers sinking in as he gave it a second squeeze. 9 seconds.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jill demanded, taking her attention off the wires as she looked down at her partner’s hand on her breast.

“Oh, sorry, I couldn’t help myself,” Hanson snatched back his hand and turned his attention to the counter. 4 seconds. “Oh shit!”

Jill’s knife moved quickly. 2 seconds. She cut the black wire.

Hanson closed his eyes and prayed.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,739 Followers