Very Close Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers

Larry then moved in behind her, grasping his hard cock around the base and slapping it against her ass three times. He then guided the head towards Rebecca’s pussy, tracing around her vagina lips, tickling her genitals. Larry then gave a small push forward, her cunt opening as he slipped the tip inside her moist passage. Rebecca gasped at the subtle penetration, then Larry seemed to change his mind, pulling out of her and triggering another gasp from the busty blonde.

Larry slapped both hands down forcefully on Rebecca’s ass, taking a buttock in each hand. Moving quickly he spread her ass cheeks, exposing her puckered asshole and immediately shifted his hips forward, pressing the tip of his cock against her rear entrance.

“What…ahh fuck!” Rebecca stammered and cried out in surprise as Larry pushed his cock up into her tight ass, his friend’s proud wife moaning at his unexpected change of destination. “Not there!” she managed to gasp as Larry pushed deep, his cock now solidly lodged in her anus.

“Oh fuck you’re tight!” grunted Larry as he started to slowly rock his hips, fucking his cock in small movements against her lovely ass. Fortunately Rebecca’s vigorous deepthroat blowjob had left his cock well lubricated so the entry into her ass wasn’t as painful as it could have been.

Larry took hold of Rebecca’s hips as her ass started to relax, sliding his cock in longer strokes now as he began to eagerly ream her back passage. “Bet you didn’t think I’d ever be buggering you,” Larry told her, slapping her ass again as he fucked her.

“Just shut up and fuck me you bastard,” grunted Rebecca, struggling to get the words out clearly as Larry took her roughly. His hips were slapping against her buttocks as he rammed into her, his balls likewise swinging into her pussy with each thrust.

Larry began to ass-fuck the woman he had lusted after for years in earnest now, grunting and panting as he rammed repeated against her, each thrust shunting her forwards on the coffee table. The sounds of their fucking drowned out the groans from the bedroom.

The stocky accountant was in seventh heaven. Rebecca’s asshole was fantastically tight around his excited cock, creating and incredible friction as he humped her from behind. Despite Larry’s immense stimulation, he kept at it for a full ten minutes before he felt an incoming eruption, no doubt the two blowjobs Jill had already given him that day had taken the edge off things.

Larry had fantasized about this event numerous times in the past and had already planned where he wanted to shoot his load, and it wasn’t up her ass. He squeezed his cock up her ass one more time and then pulled out of her, taking his cock in one hand and stroking it as he hurried around to the other side of the table, aiming his cock at Rebecca’s pretty face.

“Here it comes you bitch!” Larry grunted, resting one hand on Rebecca’s shoulder as he jerked off in her face. With a groan Larry unloaded, cum bursting from the tip of his cock and showering over Rebecca’s face. The pretty blonde already had her eyes closed, his sperm splashing over her eyelids, nose and closed lips. Larry pumped his dick in his hand, intending to wring every drop of cum that he could generate onto Rebecca’s face. “Ahh yeah!”

Once he was finally spent Rebecca’s fine features was suitably coated with his seed and Larry was panting breathlessly.

“Nice,” murmured the accountant, gazing down at her cum-stained face. “I think I’ll remember this sight every time I see you.”

“Quite a show guys,” said Max from the doorway to the lounge, he and Jill had returned wearing fluffy white bathrobes and were standing watching Larry administer Rebecca’s facial. Jill looked quite flushed from the workout Max had given her.

Larry then had Jill clean off his cock when Rebecca refused the same request. Jill made a slight face as she tasted Larry’s cum mixed with the taste of Rebecca’s ass, but didn’t deny his request, sucking his cock clean in her warm mouth while Rebecca went to the bathroom to wash her face and freshen up.

“That was quite an evening,” about twenty minutes later as he and Jill saw their visitors to the door. “Feel free to pop by for a repeat performance some time,” he added, winking at Rebecca. Max’s wife just scowled at him, her dislike for Larry strengthened from their session together.

Once Max and Rebecca had left Larry headed straight to sleep, not even having the energy for a goodnight blowjob from his lovely wife. Jill checked in with Agent Hanson, telling him that their surprise visitors were in fact friends of Larry’s, she glossed over the swinging part of the evening of course.

“He’s going to get himself killed if he doesn’t watch it,” John Hanson said once Jill had finished explaining.

“With any luck,” remarked Jill testily.

“Now, now,” scolded John with a laugh. “Remember, we’re supposed to be protecting Mr Matthews.”

If this lasted much longer Jill was pretty sure she’d kill him herself, she briefly wondered if Leatherbarrow had a price on the accountants head. “Right, I keep forgetting,” she replied dryly to Hanson.

Jill hung up the phone and headed to bed, she felt a great sense of relief to find that Larry was fast asleep and snoring by the time she got into bed. Before she drifted off to sleep Jill briefly thought of Toni, her girlfriend, and wondered if life would ever go back to normal once this job was over.

***

The next morning it took surprisingly little nagging from Larry for Jill to give him his morning blowjob. The buxom FBI agent obligingly dipped underneath the covers and sucked his cock until he unloaded into her reluctant mouth.

Jill then got up and made him breakfast as he closed his eyes and dozen for around half an hour. The buxom brunette got in a white satin bra and panties, a little less conservative than her usual choice in underwear. Over the lingerie she pulled on a pair of tight fitting jeans and a plain white t-shirt. With the taste of Larry’s cum on her tongue she didn’t feel particularly like wearing another floral print, ‘housewife’ dress.

***

Agent Hanson yawned loudly as he pulled his car up outside the mansion, relieving the Agent that took the night shift while Hanson went to a nearby hotel for a few hours sleep. He took a sip of his Starbucks coffee, almost choking on it when he saw a man in a dark suit walked right through the gate towards the mansion where Jill and Larry were going through their morning routine. The man was carrying an oversized black briefcase.

“Oh shit!” Hanson swore, putting his coffee back in the cup holder and reaching for his phone.

***

Jill whistled to herself as she cracked a couple of eggs, dropping them into the frying pan beside a few rashers of bacon that were already sizzling merrily away.

When the phone abruptly started ringing she almost dropped one of the eggs.

“Shit!” Jill swore, taking a deep breath to calm her racing heart as she picked up the phone.

“We’ve got trouble!” Hanson’s voice sounded urgent on the other end of the phone. He was breathing heavily as if he was running as he spoke.

Jill whirled around towards the kitchen’s back door as it crashed open. It wasn’t Hanson that burst through however, it was a big brawny blonde man in a dark suit. In his hands was an automatic pistol, aimed straight at the surprised secret agent.

Jill’s hand instinctively reached towards where her shoulder holster should have been, but she’d left that in the bedroom having just throwing on the jeans and t-shirt she wore to make breakfast.

“Shit!” Jill cursed, raising her hands in surrender.

***

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” John Hanson was cursed his own inattentiveness as he sprinted down the long driveway towards the mansion, his gun out in one hand and his phone in the other.

Hanson took the front steps of the mansion in a single leap, but as his foot hit the slick tiles as the top it shot out from under him and he fell forwards, landing heavily on his back and sliding across the patio. He managed to keep hold of his gun, but his phone went flying into the rose garden beside the door.

John grimaced in pain as he got to his feet, his tailbone had taken most of the impact and walking was rather painful. He opened the front door cautiously, his gun held up at the ready. John edged inside, every sense alert as he strained to pick up where the dark suited man was. He aimed his gun around the entry hallway, scanning the room. No one was there. Then he heard a sound coming from towards the back of the mansion. The kitchen!

Stepping as silently as he could, John hurried through the house, his gun held out straight in front of him as he entered the kitchen. The sight that greeted him there was somewhat unexpected.

Sure enough, the dark suited goon was there, but he was not alone. Hanson’s partner, Jill Morgan stood in front of the man. Jill was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white satin bra, the t-shirt she had put on earlier was now on the kitchen table. The goon had placed his gun on the counter beside him and had both hands on Jill’s ample chest, squeezing her big tits eagerly through her bra as she was reaching behind her back to unfasten the piece of lingerie.

The man didn’t even notice Agent Hanson enter the room, his attention focused solely on the massive melons that were filling his groping hands. He licked his lips as he squeezed Jill’s big jugs, watching his fingers sink into the firm globes and he kneaded and mauled lustfully. At his command Jill was reaching behind her back to take off her bra, arching her back to reach the catch, the motion causing her big chest to jut out against the goons groping hands as he eagerly felt her up.

“Hold it right there motherfucker!” growled Hanson, leveling his gun at the man.

The goon froze, his hands stopping their titty-squeezing, but remaining in place on Jill’s chest.

“Thank God you made it,” Jill breathed, refastening the one hook on her bra catch that she had undone and then pushing the goons hands off her breasts.

“Slide the gun over to me!” Hanson ordered him.

The goon did as he was told, carefully picking up his gun by the barrel and sliding it across the polished wooden floorboards to where Hanson stood.

Agent Hanson bent over to pick up the gun, careful to keep his own weapon trained on the man in the dark suit. Suddenly a vase crashed onto the back of his skull. Hanson’s eyes rolled back in his head and he slumped to the ground.

Larry Matthews stepped through the doorway and reached down, taking one of the guns from Hanson’s hand.

Jill frowned, why on earth did Larry attack Hanson, he was here to protect him. Unless…

The half undressed FBI agent acted quickly, whilst the goon who had broke into the mansion was still staring in surprise at Larry. Jill lunged towards the sink, scooping up an ultra sharp carving knife that she had used earlier on to slice an onion for breakfast.

As Larry straightened up, aiming the gun in her direction, Jill grabbed the man in the dark suit, dragging him in front of her as she pressed the carving knife to his throat.

“Put the gun down honey,” Jill calmly told her ‘husband’ with a forced smile.

“No, I think you should drop the knife darling,” he replied, his gun now pointed straight at Jill’s face.

Jill pressed the tip of her knife into the goon’s throat, drawing a pinprick of blood. “Drop it, or he dies.”

Jill’s victim was obviously rather nervous, she could feel him trembling as she held him between her and Larry.

“Please Mr Leatherbarrow,” the man said, his voice shaking.

“Leatherbarrow?” repeated Jill in shock, looking at Larry in amazement.

Larry, or rather Antony sneered at her. “That’s right, you dumb bitch,” he spat. “You had me the entire time and were just too stupid to realize it.”

“What the hell are you playing at?” Jill demanded.

Leatherbarrow laughed, his cold mirth sending a chill down Jill’s spine. The notorious gangster sidesteps towards the briefcase that his goon had brought in with him and kicked it open. Jill gasped in surprise as she saw the workings of a large chemical explosive of some sort, fitted with what looked like an electronic trigger and timer.

“I’ve had this whole thing planned the entire time,” Leatherbarrow laughed. “Things have been getting a little hot so I thought it was time I took a small vacation.”

Jill frowned, still not understanding.

“I’m going to fake my death you brainless bimbo!” he said in irritation. “I would have done it sooner, but you proved to be an unexpected pleasure I must say.”

Jill’s stomach churned at the leer Leatherbarrow gave her. It had been bad enough submitting to the slimy little man sexually, but now that she learnt it was Leatherbarrow the entire time she felt as though she was going to be physically sick.

Jill glanced from Leatherbarrow’s gun to the bomb and then back again. “But the authorities think you’re Larry Matthews, what’s the point in faking Matthews death.”

Antony Leatherbarrow smiled at this. “I’ve already made the arrangements to have my real dental records switched with Mr Allessandro here,” Antony said, gesturing with his gun towards the goon that Jill still held at knifepoint. “I’m sure your forensic experts will put things together before long.”

The man in the dark suit seemed to realize what his boss had just said. “Me Mr Leatherbarrow, but…” he didn’t manage to finish that sentence. There was a deafening boom as Antony squeezed the trigger of his gun, the bullet took the goon in the chest, sending him spiraling out of Jill’s arms in a shower of blood, crashing to the kitchen floor.

Leatherbarrow laughed at the stunned expression Jill still wore as he trained his gun back on her. “It would seem you have no one left to take hostage honey-bunny. Drop the knife.”

Jill realized she had no choice and dropped the blade to the floor with a clutter. She raised her hands above her head, not even noticing the excellent view that gave Leatherbarrow of her bra-clad breasts.

He grabbed her and roughly shoved her onto one of the dining room chairs, not far from where Hanson lay unconscious, slumped amongst the broken shards of the vase Leatherbarrow had smashed over his head. Antony grabbed the handcuffs Hanson wore on his belt and moved around behind Jill, locking her wrists around the back of one chair leg, pinning her arms behind her back.

Jill’s eyes widened when she saw Hanson stir slightly. He was waking up! She glanced over her shoulder to where Antony was busy cuffing her wrists. He hadn’t notice Hanson move.

“Um, Larry can you give me a hand here?” she asked, as sweetly as she could, trying to get his attention.

“The name’s Antony remember?” the criminal replied as he finished up her handcuffs. “What’s the problem honey?”

“Well, um…” Jill blushed.

“Spit it out,” Antony replied impatiently as he moved back around to the front of her chair, his back to where Hanson lay.

“It’s my boob,” Jill said, trying to keep Leatherbarrow’s attention on her, and off Hanson who had just stirred again.

Leatherbarrow smiled as he glanced at Jill’s ample chest, heaving inside her bra. “They’re very nice,” he assured her with a chuckle.

Jill shook her head. “No, my right boob, it itches like hell,” she told him, it was the first thing that came into her mind.

“Well you’ll be dead soon and it won’t bother you,” Leatherbarrow replied.

“Wait!” snapped Jill urgently as Leatherbarrow started to turn towards where Hanson lay. “Please babe, for old times sake!”

“What!?” demanded Leatherbarrow with annoyance.

“Can you give it a scratch? Please?”

“Sorry babe, I’ve got a plane to catch,”

“You owe me!” Jill replied, inwardly willing Hanson to hurry up and wake up. “Please, just for a few seconds. After all I did suck your cock lots of times.” She jutted her chest out towards Leatherbarrow as much as possible given her handcuffed hands, trying to make her big tits look as inviting as possible.

It must have done the trick as Leatherbarrow crouched down in front of her and scratched her big tit through her bra.

“The other right,” said Jill, nodding her head towards her other breast.

Leatherbarrow grunted with displeasure, but he reached to her other breast, scratching the surface of the full globe with his fingertips, rubbing at where her nipple was through her bra.

“That’s good,” murmured Jill appreciatively as Leatherbarrow’s fingers jiggled her big right breast. He stared to use his palm a bit more as his interested in her tits grew, squeezing her ample melon with rising arousal.

Jill glanced over his shoulder to where Hanson lay, he was still unconscious but had begun to stir again, obviously beginning to wake up. Leatherbarrow didn’t notice the movement however, he had brought both hands up to Jill’s right breast, squeezing and rubbing at the huge orb through her bra. Even with both hands on the ample globe, he could still barely cover the entire surface.

“You might have to pull my bra down,” Jill suggested, doing whatever she could to keep the villain occupied while her partner came to.

Leatherbarrow smiled at her idea and tugged down on the right cup of her bra, popping her big tit up out of the piece of satin lingerie. He gave a moan as he uncovered her tit, topped by a hard nipple. Antony immediate closed both hands back over the massive melon, squeezing and mauling at her tit-flesh, sinking his fingers deep into the pliant flesh. He was no longer even worried about trying to scratch her itch, his fingers pinched and pulled at her nipple and he kneaded the firm orb repeatedly.

Jill’s heart raced as she saw Hanson lift his head and try to shake off the cobwebs. She arched her chest harder into Leatherbarrow’s hands to keep him distracted. The slimy criminal now leant in, running his tongue roughly over Jill’s exposed nipple, lifting the naked globe up to his hungry lips as his other hand crept up and started to grope at her left breast through her bra.

Hanson finally got up onto one knee, taking in the sight of his partner handcuffed to the chair and the man he thought of as still Larry Matthews, feasting on one of her exposed breasts. Hanson frowned at the sight, not quite sure what to make of it. And who had knocked him out before when he had confronted the hitman in the kitchen.

Jill desperately nodded towards a vase on the shelves beside where Hanson groggily stood up, and then nodded back towards Leatherbarrow, his face buried in her cleavage. She mouthed the word ‘Leatherbarrow’ to her dazed partner.

Hanson frowned, not sure what she was saying. What the hell was Larry doing anyway? And where had the hitman gone? Hanson saw that Larry had two pistols shoved into the back of his belt. Jill seemed to be gesturing desperately towards Larry, something was definitely wrong.

“Oh Antony Leatherbarrow,” moaned Jill desperately. She jutted her tits harder against the criminal’s face.

“Now you’re learning baby,” breathed Leatherbarrow in reply, one of his hands slipped down and started to rub at her jean-covered crotch whilst he chewed on her erect nipple.

Hanson’s eyes went wide as he put two and two together. Jill nodded towards the vase on the shelf beside him and this time he acted. Hanson reached for the vase snatching it up.

Leatherbarrow appeared to hear the movement, as Hanson brought the vase down towards the crook, Antony started to turn and reach for one of the guns in the back of his belt. He was too slow, the vase crashed down over his head as Hanson got his revenge. Antony slumped over unconscious, crashing on top of the open briefcase that contained the bomb.

Hanson breathed heavily, his heart racing. As Antony fell sideways, Jill’s half exposed bosom was revealed, Hanson’s eyes widening at the sight. As he’d suspected all along, his lesbian partner had a great rack!

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers