Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I guessed as much. That's one of the reasons I wanted to relieve you of some of the pressure - and the 'cream'!' she added with that cheeky grin. 'I guessed you had been building up a head of steam. Now I want to hear about what thoughts were going through your head - not about me but about what sorts of things you were imagining might happen - to you.'

'I really had no idea what might happen - and that's the truth.'

'But -' she went on insistently, 'you admitted you were thinking about it. You must have imagined some specific things. Be honest!'

'All right, all right - I give in!' I said with a laugh.

'First, even though you had said how much you enjoyed looking at a man, you know, as he gets aroused. I never, ever could have imagined what actually happened. The half strip, the glass table, all that. But, I hoped - imagined rather - that you might really get turned on by looking at me, with - well, with an erection.'

'Oh I do - you know I do! You've seen how turned on I get John.'

'Yes, now I realise that you really do - and that's very exciting for me.'

'What else - what else did you think might happen?'

'I thought, hoped that you would want to touch me, caress me - I mean, not just do it, actually want to do it, need to do it. But then I never imagined anything like what you actually did. I mean, with the coffee. That was unbelievable!'

'Did you enjoy it too? Watching me do it I mean, not just the pleasure I gave you physically.'

'Yes, oh yes! One part of my mind couldn't believe what you were doing. The other was just blown away by it. Seeing my cum like that, across the table, in the cup. Watching you drink it. Just incredibly exciting - it made we want to climax all over again.'

'I was lucky - I did!' she said quietly.

'You did what?'

'Come again - when you did.'

'I didn't notice anything.'

'Well, for one thing you were a bit preoccupied, for another it was one of my quiet, internal orgasms. My second this evening.'

'When was the other?'

'While you were in the kitchen. After seeing you get erect from just looking at me - then when you carried it so proudly across the room - I just had to.'

'You were very discrete about it.'

'Those ones are, as I said, internal. Nothing too dramatic on the outside - but lovely all the same. I'm lucky, I can have those over and over again.'

'Yes, you are lucky.'

'I know that - but it's one of the reasons why I like to give pleasure first, I get to have lots of my private climaxes that way - before the big one. I did ask you before if you thought that was greedy or selfish of me.'

'And I still don't think so - but it's nice to know that you're getting something out of it physically, as well as mentally.'

'I'm glad you understand that then. Now, where were we? You were telling me about what you imagine or fantasise about. You started by telling me what you imagined - or hoped for, about tonight.'

She sat back comfortably, an expectant look on her face, waiting for me to continue. Knowing about her little climaxes now explained a lot about the reasons for her behaviour - at least now I wouldn't feel guilty about feeling I was just taking my own pleasure from her, without giving her anything in return.

Even the brief reminder of my own, recent climax had triggered my memory of both the images and incredibly powerful feelings of it - and they had, amazingly, brought the first, faint stirrings of life back, deep down inside me.

'They are not all specific images Vicki - it's a bit hard to explain - it's mostly 'atmosphere' or rather, a state of mind in the other person too, wanting to give pleasure. Getting pleasure from giving, as well as from receiving. Now I know that little bit more about you I realise that you already understand that.'

She nodded, listening attentively. 'With two people like that, the chance of bringing fantasies to reality, creating additional fantasies together - and of course not forgetting the actual physical activity - the opportunities are endless!

Well - just hoping that, as you had previously said about yourself, that you were in fact like that - my imaginings just span wildly.

I hoped you might use all sorts of wiles, tricks if you like, to keep me in a state of arousal - for ages, before you finally took me over the top. You might use all sorts of things to keep me like that - teasing me, using various parts of your body, creams and lotions - all sorts of things.'

'I'd really like to do that John.' she said dreamily. 'What else did you think might happen?'

'That you would want me to make love to you in some special way of your own. Not just wait for me to make love to you - if you know what I mean.'

'I understand. I like taking control sometimes - it's a lovely feeling. And?'

'Obvious things - that you would dress sexily for me. You certainly did that!' I said, grinning as I looked down at her semi-naked body and, for the first time let my hand drop to rest on her thigh. It was warm - firm and unbelievably smooth. Its soft curve led my fingers naturally down to the even smoother flesh inside and then, slowly up towards the even hotter heart of her.

She obviously enjoyed my touch, breathing slowly, deeply - her eyes half-closed and a small smile beginning to play around the corners of her mouth. But then, as my fingers continued to roam higher, her cool hand came down to rest on the back of mine and she gently but firmly steered it away from my objective.

'Tell me more - what kind of sexy clothes did you imagine? I want to know what you like.'

'Oh, all the usual stuff I guess Vicki. I'm not really into anything bizarre - rubber, leather - things like that don't do much for me.'

'Don't they?' Her eyes opened fully as she sat up in surprise. 'I would have thought that with your imagination you would like something a bit - well, different!'

'Maybe I would, I don't really know - it's just that I've never actually experienced it. I might like it but the idea has never turned me on. I like pretty normal things on a sexy woman - short skirts, tight fitting tops, sexy underwear, stockings - and negligees of course.' I added hurriedly.

She smiled at that, relaxed again and let my hand continue tracing patterns on her thigh.

'So, that's dress. What about actions? What kinds of things do you fantasise about actually having done to you?'

'Well, as I said - the idea of being kept aroused for a long time is very exciting. Not too long of course!' I added.

'What you actually did, taking me in your mouth - that's incredibly exciting to think about. Especially if I imagine actually shooting down your throat.' I watched closely for her reaction to that.

'I love that too - it's almost the best part. You can't imagine just how exciting it is for me, feeling the hot hardness of a man's straining cock between my lips, feeling the blood surging into it, the velvet-smoothness of the head. Then, finally - as it swells even more from his cum pumping up through it - exploding in my mouth. God, I get wet just thinking about it!'

Her hand reached up between her thighs again, at first moving slowly, almost absentmindedly - but then her eyes took on a dreamy, far-away look and her caresses gradually increased in speed until her fingers were almost a flashing blur.

When she tried to speak her voice was tight, almost hoarse. 'And with you, having such a beautiful cock, so big and such a lot of cum - ooh! Ooh!'

Then she seemed to shiver slightly for a second or two, blinked a couple of times and sat up again, her eyes bright, a satisfied smile on her lips.

'That was nice - now you know what my little, private climaxes are like. You don't mind do you?'

I was perspiring. Simply watching her brief performance had stirred me more than I thought it could. 'Mind? Of course I don't mind Vicki. That was exciting too, more exciting than I imagined it would be.'

I found that my hand was gripping her thigh tightly - then I felt hers, still wet and sticky, take hold of it and move it across to my own leg.

'What about doing it to yourself - while I watch you? How would you feel about that?'

Until that moment I honestly hadn't realised - I'd seen her eyes dropping to my crotch from time to time but I was becoming almost used to that from Vicki - so I just hadn't realised what had been attracting her attention. In fact I already had another erection! Once again, the mere closeness of her, our sex filled conversation and of course watching her bring herself to her mini-climax, as I now thought of them - all had combined to stiffen my cock without my being aware of it.

The realisation of my cock's condition, her question and its implications stirred me further and I became aware of the drive, the need that was quickly growing inside me.

Her green-tinged eyes flicked up and down - now questioningly into my eyes - now admiringly down at my crotch, where my cock continued swelling, stiffening. Sensing my indecision her hand nudged mine towards it. 'Well?' She asked.

'Let me see all of you then, properly.' I answered. 'And I'll get out of this shirt at the same time.'

'Yes - I think it's getting close to that time now, isn't it?'

*

Chapter 4

Doing It

I hoped she meant what I thought she meant! While I fumbled to undo the awkward dress-buttons - she stood, released the single tie that held the negligee and with one shrug, it slipped to the floor at her feet - revealing her fully to me, for the first time.

During the weeks that followed I was to get to intimately know every single part of her body - but of all the times I looked at it, fondled and kissed it, made love in a dozen different ways to it - that first sight is the one I'll never forget.

My fingers curled around my shaft, I felt it jerk almost fully erect within them and as they closed more firmly around it, I felt the blood pounding up into it, engorging it still further. I watched Vicki as her eyes stared down at me and when she saw that movement they remained locked on to my still lengthening cock as I slowly drew the loose skin down the length of it, making the already angry red head still more pronounced.

She stood in front of me - quite still, legs splayed apart, her hands resting on her hips, her full, red-tipped breasts thrusting proudly. Below, the black, curling hair that guarded her sex was level with my eyes and I could see that she had recently trimmed it, the edges were neat and sharp, forming a perfect triangle.

With one hand I stroked up and down my now fully erect cock, while the other I slipped lower, lifting and fondling the slowly tightening balls beneath. She avidly watched every move and, after a few minutes, slid her hands up over her body to cup and then to squeeze and fondle her swollen breasts, pinching and rolling their hard tips between her fingers.

I moistened my lips with my tongue, longing to take those silky globes between them and then to suck the still growing, cherry-red nipples. That thought added fuel to the fire that was beginning to burn more fiercely inside me and I felt the ache in my balls growing as the sensations that came from my cock sent a constant stream of pleasure to my brain.

Vicki's eyes never once shifted from my rising and falling hand, I could tell she savoured every single movement - clouding, greening as the sight of my self-stimulation and her own fondling of her now taut breasts steadily rekindled her own internal fires.

After a few more minutes of that her knees bent a little, her pelvis thrusting forward towards me and, while one hand continued to fondle first her left and then her right breast, her other hand slid down across the flatness of her stomach - then on down between her wide spread thighs. But she did no more than stir the wetness that had gathered there before she moved towards me - the hand between her legs spreading the puffy red lips I could now see nestling amongst her crinkly hair.

'I think that's enough of 'games' for now - don't you John?'

Her voice was strained but I could only nod in reply - the urge to shove my bloated cock between those inviting lips was overwhelming.

She came up onto the sofa, her knees spread wide, one on either side of my legs and as she supported herself with one hand she used the other to hold herself open for me. I felt my hot cock-head nudging through the prickling hairs until, using her fingers as a guide, I finally felt the warm wetness of her sex slipping over it.

We moaned in unison with the sheer bliss of the sensations we each felt, as she slowly - so very slowly, lowered herself down the full, rigid length of my cock.

How do you describe delirium, ecstasy, heaven?

I admit I don't know and I also admit that of all the times I have made love to or had sex with women, I don't remember the actual sensations that took me there. I know what each of them did, what I did, what we did. Remember them vividly, like videos that you yourself starred in - but the actual sensations my body experienced, that's another thing altogether.

None of us remember them! That's why each time we have sex it's fresh, new. The brain refuses to remember precise sensations - we'd go mad from overload if it could.

Maybe I went a little bit mad with Vicki - just a little bit. Because somehow, in spite of all the things we, the brain can't do, can't remember - I do remember and can relive every single second of every single sensation with Vicki. And of all those many thousand of wonderful seconds, some of those that are etched the most deeply, most vividly in my brain are those first, excruciatingly sublime moments as she lowered herself down the long, fully engorged length of me!

As she felt her pussy-lips close around my cock-head she took away the hand that had held them open for me and used both to support herself, by holding on to my shoulders. My hands were of course free to roam and I wasted no time in using them to finally touch the curves that had been the centre of my thoughts for the last two days - and the centre of my fever for the last two hours.

They had been worth waiting for!

First her breasts. Kneeling astride my thighs as she was, of course meant that her breasts were right in front of me and by reaching up and forward with my head I could actually kiss them - but that delight could wait a while I thought, wait until her nipples were hard, jutting spikes. First I had to feel them, with my fingers.

Although they were generously full there was no trace of sagging, instead they curved upwards - straight up in symmetrical half spheres of firm softness and, as my hands reached up to gently cup their weight, the glossy silkiness of their skin sent tingles of pleasure through my finger-tips.

I traced their curves, fondled their fullness, gently squeezing their firmness - watching the deep red tips growing as my caresses increased her excitement. As they did, I lightly gripped each between my fingers, rolling them, bringing them to their fully erect size. Only then, straining forward, finally taking each glorious bud in turn between my lips and sucked and nibbled them - hearing Vicki's soft moans of pleasure from above me as I did so.

As I sucked contentedly using one hand to support and fondle that breast, the other wandered over the rest of her - thighs, back, haunches, the taut fleshy fullness of her bottom - feeling her muscles flex beneath it as I brought tingling pleasure to each part of her.

All this while she continued, slowly and firmly riding my shaft!

So I was being stimulated three ways at once - one hand roving over the smooth curves of every part of her it could reach, the other supporting the firm weight of her breast as my mouth and lips kissed and sucked it and its hard, rosy peak - but most of all by the slow rise and fall of her, up and down the iron-hard length of my straining cock.

As with everything else she did, Vicki took her time, savouring each moment, each separate sensation to the full, delaying the final climax for as long as she could, enjoying the very anticipation of it.

When she first felt my cock-head ease between her pouting love-lips, she paused, holding herself very still. Then, after a few seconds, pushing herself down until she felt them slip into the deep groove behind it and pausing again, tightening her muscles so they gripped it tightly - again holding herself motionless. After what seemed an unbearably long wait I felt her lifting herself, just a little, dragging her pussy-lips up over the sensitive head, pausing for a moment before pushing down again. As she repeated those tiny movements, over and over again, I felt a series of electric thrills coursing through my body, quickly increasing in maddening intensity, until it felt as though every single muscle in my body had been stretched taut.

It seemed an age before I felt her begin to push herself lower, slowly - agonisingly slowly, absorbing the entire mass of me up into her waiting body.

She let out a long, deep moan as she felt herself gradually being filled - and I heard a similar sound coming from me too as the hot wetness of her slid all the way down my pulsating shaft and the tight grip of her love-lips forced the loose skin downwards, exposing the nerve-endings in my vein-knotted cock to the sensations triggered by her silky tunnel.

That first, downward push had seemed to last forever and the incredible thrills it sent through me made me want it to last for an eternity. But finally she had all of me, buried high up into the very heart of her and I felt the warm pressure of her thighs against mine and the tickling caused by her crinkly bush tangling with my own.

Her body arched backwards, thrusting her breasts into high relief and she wriggled herself even harder down against me. I felt my bloated cock-head nudging the deep, inner walls of her sex, sending more electric thrills along its length and into the pleasure centre in my brain. Then she began a series of thrilling rises and falls - each one of them stimulating me more powerfully than the previous one.

I'm sure that Vicki, as much as I, would have been grateful if we could have continued like that all night but our bodies' demands would not be put-off indefinitely and in time, as they drove us both on towards our inevitable climaxes, both her movements and my reactions began to increase in speed and urgency.

As her downward thrusts became faster her low moans of pleasure gradually turned to short, explosive pants of increasing need, then, to deep grunts of demand. My reactions echoed hers as my balls tightened again, fresh semen refilling them for the coming crisis.

My cock felt enormous, as though I was merely the appendage of it! Yet still the now increasingly frenzied pounding up and down of her tightly gripping cunt forced still more blood into it, until I felt it must burst from the wonderful, excruciatingly wonderful pressure.

Finally of course I exploded deep inside her!

But only after I had heard Vicki's regular grunts blend together and turn into a slowly rising wail, that ended in a wild cry as the convulsions of her climax built and then rolled through her entire body - rippling outward from her core, sending rhythmic spasms through every muscle, every fibre.

As her body climaxed, her sex contracted even tighter around my cock, which my thrusting hips were forcing hard and high into her and those contractions provided the final trigger that released the flood that surged deep within me. It burst up the heaving, pounding length of my shaft - exploding from my tortured cock-head with a force far greater than my earlier orgasm.

Vicki's climax seemed never-ending - and though her movements slowed and became less frenzied, she continued riding me, forcing load after load of hot, sticky semen from my draining balls. Sucking it up through my still spasming cock, to spurt high into her welcoming depths, to mingle there with her own juices, forming a swamp of wet sex that then oozed from her, to run down the length of me, saturating my hair and balls.

123456...8