Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although that was my second climax of the evening and, I think, her fourth - it wasn't the end of the night for us!

Little did I know it at that moment of totally exhausted bliss - but what Vicki had in store for me, not only for that night but also, as it turned out, in the months to come - would be even more mind and body blowing than everything that had happened to me up until then!

*

Chapter 5

A Picnic

It's always an odd feeling, waking up in a strange bed. With Sue away there was no need for me to return to our flat upstairs and, after Vicki and I had totally exhausted each other I had happily fallen asleep in hers. So, when I surfaced the following morning - later the same morning in fact - it took me a moment or two to work out where I was, the memories of the fantastic night flooded back and, turning, I found Vicki still sound asleep beside me, her dark hair contrasting with the whiteness of the pillow, her face relaxed with an expression of inner contentment.

She didn't even stir as I carefully got out of bed and as I didn't fancy spending the day in the dinner suit I had worn the night before and as I needed a shower and a shave, I decided to head up to my own flat, leaving a brief note that explained that and asked her to ring me when she woke.

As I stood under the hot water I replayed the incredible events of the previous evening, remembering the strange excitement and the intensity of the orgasms Vicki's special brand of love-making produced. Visualising some of the highlights of the evening and a good part of the night that had followed - her superb body, the look in her green-flecked eyes, the sight of her taking my cock into various parts of her body with such obvious pleasure - all served to bring renewed life back into that part of me that only a few hours earlier I had felt sure would need several days to recover.

I found myself waiting expectantly for the phone to ring but had made myself breakfast and even had time to clear the things away before it actually did.

'Guess who?' Was all she said.

'Good morning.' I answered. 'I didn't run out on you but couldn't very well stay in my dinner suit, so came up for a shower and shave too.'

'I understand - I was looking forward to giving and having you for breakfast - but I can save that for another time John. Do you have any plans for the day?'

'No. As Sue is away until tomorrow I'm available, if you are.'

'That's good news. It sounds as though I didn't disappoint you last night - I was having today off work anyway, so we can do things together, if you would like to?'

'Last night was one of the most incredibly sexy nights I've ever experienced - and I can think of quite a few things I would like to do with you Vicki!'

She laughed, a deep, throaty laugh. 'That's even better, it sounds as though we are both thinking along the same lines. The weather looks good, how about a picnic lunch somewhere - somewhere where there won't be any other people?'

'Sounds good to me - I've got a decent bottle of wine in the fridge and can bring some crackers, cheese and fruit as a contribution.'

'O.K. - leave the rest to me. Give me about an hour to get organised.'

It took me five minutes to get dressed, another five to pack the things for our lunch and a further five to decide on a spot where we could expect to be uninterrupted in whatever we did together - and spent the next forty five minutes letting my imagination run riot as to what things we might actually do!

I was at her door promptly and when she opened it the sight of her reinforced all of my memories of the night before and gave life to the images I had been conjuring up in my head. Whether she had remembered one of my spoken dress preferences from early the previous evening or it was merely a coincidence I didn't know of course but she was wearing a short, full skirt and a simple blouse, buttoned down the front, neither of which would hinder my access to her body beneath. A knowing smile and a gleam in her eyes hinted that she had known exactly what she was doing when she had chosen what to wear.

I stepped inside, pushed the door to behind me and took her in my arms, feeling her press herself hard up against me as our lips met and our tongues searched for each other's. Cupping her arse-cheeks firmly I pulled her even tighter against myself, feeling the familiar surge between my thighs as the feel of her immediately aroused me. But I was only allowed a minute or two of that pleasure before she broke from my arms and, as I suppose I should have known she would, said. 'Enough for now John - let's enjoy the anticipation.'

'I should know your rules by now shouldn't I Vicki.' I answered with a grin.

'I thought that after last night you would understand and agree with them.'

'Oh I do! I'm not complaining - it's just hard to remember them when I actually have you in my arms like that.'

She laughed happily. 'Fair enough. But let's get the things out to your car and be off.'

She had a couple of bags as well as a picnic hamper but I never question the amount of stuff a woman always seems to need to carry with her and within another few minutes we were making our way through the mid-morning traffic. I had decided on a place I felt sure would be free of people, on a week day at least, about an hour's drive out of the city and was surprised when Vicki made no attempt to find out where I was taking us. Maybe that was yet another example of her way of heightening her own excitement, I thought to myself.

We talked, she avoided all reference to the previous evening which surprised me, I had felt sure she would want to find out my reactions to various aspects of what had happened between us - but no. But, as with the conversation we had had together before dinner, she found a sexual connotation to just about everything we talked about. After a while she asked me about my writing and her probing questions indicated not only her genuine interest but also her intelligence and that she was widely read herself.

Eventually she again introduced a sexual aspect to that conversation telling me that she had quite a collection of erotica and admitting that many of her own ideas came originally from something she had read, then modified or improved to suit her own particular tastes and needs.

'Do you ever write erotic material John?' she then asked.

'I have - not for publication though.'

'Why then?'

I found it wasn't a simple question to answer. 'Personal gratification, getting something out of my system. I'm not sure really.'

'Frustration?'

'Possibly. When I do write anything like that it's in a burst, there may be months between, when it wouldn't occur to me to do it.'

'What do you write about?'

'Sex!' I answered with a laugh. Vicki smiled too and gave me a friendly poke in the ribs. 'I'm not sure I can categorise the content - a kind of mixture of fantasies and experiences I suppose.' I added.

'So, one day you might write about me - us?'

'How would you feel about that?'

'I'd like it. It would be nice to think that what we do might not completely vanish. Will you let me read some of what you have written sometime?'

'You can read it - while I look through your scrap-book.'

'I doubt that, unless you have brought some of it with you.'

I turned and saw her grinning at me. 'You have your scrap-book with you?'

'Yes! I thought it might give us a little entertainment, after lunch.'

'It might give me more than entertainment Vicki!' I said. 'If the pictures are anything like what I think they might be, that is.'

'Some of them are. Some are just ways of prompting memories for myself. Sometimes memories and fantasies get muddled up together - do you find that?'

'I certainly know what you mean - but I don't think I have as many experiences to remember as you seem to have.'

'I don't believe that John. It's probably that mine seem a little strange, more dramatic perhaps, than yours. As I told you last night - I like to anticipate things before they happen, so have to find ways of stretching them out, that needs a bit of management sometimes, so they get a bit more 'stagy' - if you know what I mean.'

I nodded, recalling a couple of the 'set pieces' she had 'managed' for us the previous evening - getting a warm, tingly feeling inside as a result.

All this time we had each been sitting quite primly, neither had made any effort to reach out and touch the other. I was surprised, given the total, physical intimacy we had shared only a few hours earlier - but, though my hand itched to reach across and touch the silky smoothness of her thigh, less than an arm's length away, I was patient, certain that Vicki would give me some kind of sign, when she thought the time was right. But, the conversation, the still sharp images from the night, the thought of the hours ahead of us and, during the occasional sidelong glances, the sight of her beside me, all combined to keep me in a state just a step or two below actual, physical arousal - my cock, swollen but not hard.

The place I had in mind for us was inside a national forest, access was by a series of rough tracks, no more than fire trails really, that would be rough on the car and on our bottoms - but, here and there inside the forest, there were clearings. As a kid my father had taken us there from time to time for family picnics, I was always bored stiff, nothing but trees and a few rocks for miles and miles. But for Vicki and I, perfect - I expected to be stiff again - but not bored!

When I turned the car off the main road and Vicki could see the kind of country we were heading for she turned to me, smiled and said. 'Yes this looks nice and peaceful, will we see any people out this way?'

'It'll be a miracle if we do Vicki.'

'Good! I don't believe in miracles.'

Then she simply unbuttoned her blouse - until then I hadn't even realised that she wasn't wearing a bra. As the material fell away, the superb curves of her breasts jutted into view, their dark, rosy tips immediately beginning to swell and stiffen from the breeze from the open window but reluctantly I had to tear my eyes away from the exciting sight as the winding road got even narrower. I certainly needed all my powers of concentration for the next few minutes - having completely undone her blouse she reached across and did the same to my shirt, pulling the tails out of my trousers - then reached down and, with more difficulty, unzipped them.

My thickened cock had begun to stiffen at the sight of Vicki's breasts, as she struggled with my shirt and then with the zip of my trousers its growth speeded up so that by the time her hand forced its way inside she had no trouble finding it. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I felt her fingers close around the stiffening shaft and give it an affectionate squeeze.

'That's good - you know I like to know that I excite you John. How much farther do we have to go now?'

'Not far, but in fact I think you'd better stop what you're doing, nice though it is, we take a pretty bumpy road soon and I'd hate to suffer any damage to the vital bits of me.'

She laughed as she withdrew her exploring hand and settled herself back in her seat, luckily just in time as I then spotted the final turn-off and swerved into a deeply rutted track that soon threatened to shake the car and us with it, to pieces. The road was as bad but not as long as I had remembered it to be, ten or fifteen minutes later, after turning off on to an even smaller track, we suddenly arrived at a group of rocks that brought memories flooding back to me.

As my father had used to do, I backed the car behind them - something that worried my mother, she always said that by doing that nobody would know we were there and if there was an emergency we would be passed by. She could never put into words just what kind of emergency she meant and my father always pulled her leg about this apparently irrational fear. It was the thing that had reminded me of the place when I was trying to think of somewhere Vicki and I could be sure we wouldn't be disturbed by anyone. Even if someone drove down the track, which in itself was unlikely, they would never know we were there as the car was completely hidden from view by the rocks.

The clearing itself was another five minutes walk away, to all intents and purposes, in another world. I went round to help Vicki out of the car, she had swung her legs out and was sitting there waiting for me, her short skirt resting across the tops of her thighs, her beautiful breasts lit by a shaft of sunlight that slanted down through the trees. For a few seconds I stood, simply enjoying the sight of her, seeing her smile up at me as she in turn enjoyed being openly admired like that.

'You're quite lovely Vicki - and very, very sexy. As you very well know. I want to make love to you right here - right now - but I know that's not allowed under your rules, so let's get our stuff out of the car, there's a nicer spot just through the trees.'

As I used one hand to help her up I couldn't resist using the other to lightly caress her, thrilling at just that brief touch of the warm firmness of her breast. We carried the bags and basket through the trees and I was suddenly worried that the clearing I remembered may have disappeared, become overgrown during the years - but, after a few minutes walk we broke through the surrounding trees, it was still there, smaller than in my memory but still the same quiet, isolated spot that had bored me as a teen-ager but which I felt sure would now provide the setting for a whole new series of memories, exciting and sexually fulfilling memories.

'Oh it's lovely John, absolutely lovely!' she cried as she saw the clearing, dropping what she was carrying to run out through the trees and across the grass that covered the open space.

It really was a magical spot, a mixture of old trees and younger saplings grew right up to the edge then, as though someone or something had simply drawn a line, stopped - a roughly circular area of grass, twenty or thirty paces across - and then, the trees began again. From where I stood, still in the shade of the trees, the sunlight pouring down into the clearing gave it the appearance of being a stage, a stage set today for Vicki and I to perform on. I carried the things to where a big old tree overhung the grass, creating a shady place to sit and spread out a much used blanket I had brought with me, then joined Vicki, taking her hand as together we explored the area around the clearing.

'How did you find this place John?'

'My father used to bring us here when I was a kid. I haven't been back for years, I was a bit worried that it might not still be here - but it looks exactly as I remember it.'

There was a strange, almost mystical tone to her voice as she said.

'A timeless place. Perfect for us - even if it is for only this one day.' then, more brightly. 'Why don't we eat now?'

'Do you mean each other, or food?'

She laughed. 'I meant food - first!'

'O.K.' I pointed to the blanket I had put down for us under the tree. 'We'll be shaded from the sun over there.'

I should have known it, Vicki was totally organised, plates, glasses, cutlery, condiments, everything that we needed was in one of her bags. Cold chicken, ham, crusty bread, even a small salad. Her spread made my contribution look miserable by comparison - but together it looked great and made me realise that I was in fact quite hungry. But, in spite of that, as she moved about, fetching and arranging things I couldn't keep my eyes off her, her blouse was still open of course and that meant that each time she turned or bent, her beautiful breasts swung into view. I could still remember the feel of their soft firmness in my hand and the memory of that and the frequent glimpses of them re-aroused my need to touch them - and the rest of her exciting body.

When she was satisfied that everything was ready for us she sat, cross-legged and watched while I opened the wine and poured out two glasses - and of course I was very aware that she was watching me - I was about to sit down when she stopped me.

'Wait a minute John. Don't you think you'd be more comfortable without your clothes?'

'So - it's finally beginning!' I thought to myself.

'Can you stand that much excitement - before lunch?' I asked with a grin.

'I can, if you can.' she replied, shifting the hem of her skirt higher, to expose the dark shadow of her bush - all that time together in the car and I hadn't even guessed that she wasn't wearing any panties!

'No contest.' I said - and stripped. I didn't feel even slightly foolish doing it, as I might have just a day or two before - I saw her hand slip discretely down between her thighs, to flutter over her sex, then when I got down to just my cock-filled briefs, she began to stimulate herself more vigorously. Of course seeing her doing that to herself while she watched me strip was even more exciting and my cock quickly grew bigger, harder so by the time I got my pants right off it was almost fully erect and when she saw it she gave a small gasp and I knew she had achieved one of her private mini-climaxes.

It was obvious from the way Vicki had set things out on the blanket that she wanted us to sit opposite each other, I wasn't going to argue with that arrangement, it meant I would have a constant view of her and I could take a lot of that and yet we were still close enough that by just leaning forward and reaching out, either one could touch and fondle the other.

She remained in her pussy exposing position and I sat, as she wanted me to, on the opposite side of the blanket, the sight of exposed breasts and sex keeping my cock almost fully erect. We ate in silence for a while, each one letting their eyes feast on the other's body while our mouths took care of the other basic need - but, after we had been eating for some time, she said. 'Last night, when we were sitting talking, you said you had never fancied rubber or leather gear, I was surprised at that - as you have an imaginative approach to sex I would have thought it would have appealed to you.'

'As I think I said Vicki, I've never experienced it, so I can't be sure - but I admit I don't get turned on by the thought of seeing you in straps and the sort of paraphernalia that I think goes with that sort of thing.'

'You might surprise yourself.'

'True - I just don't think so.'

'How about for yourself, does the thought of being restrained in some way turn you on - or upset you?' she added.

'I'm honestly not sure. As I said, the thought of you keeping me at a sexual 'fever pitch' does excite me, maybe some of the things I think you are talking about would help that. It's hard to say. Do those things turn you on?'

'Sometimes, in the right place, with the right person, it has to be someone I trust totally of course. But, doing it to someone else - that really does turn me on!'

I looked up in surprise at her admission and saw that now familiar greenish haze starting to appear in the depths of her eyes.

'You'd like to do that to me?'

She nodded, her mouth forming a tight smile. 'Mmm, yes I would John, very much.'

'Here?'

'Why not!'

As I continued eating I thought about it, not really knowing what she had in mind made it difficult to judge my reactions. But everything she had done so far had been exciting, she hadn't disappointed me in any way, so why should this, apparently strange request be different. I certainly trusted her, I felt sure she wouldn't do anything that would actually hurt me, it was something I had not experienced before, maybe I would actually like it.

'O.K.'

Her face immediately lit up with suppressed excitement. 'You mean it, you'll let me do it to you?'

'No pain Vicki - I'm definitely not into that. But, if you want me to wear things, be 'restrained' I think you said, I'll try it, once anyway'

123456...8